All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
I probably should have just taken you home. You were clearly tipsy. But you were also clearly having a good time and I was living an intense fantasy. You were all smiles as you ordered more wine, and the bartender was all smiles as he gazed at your lovely breasts through your sheer dress. I mentioned bourbon to him and he reluctantly busied himself. I watched as the dress slid way up your legs. If you had been facing me directly, I would have had an unhindered view of your pussy. And you were completely oblivious.

How often had I seen attractive women and wanted to just this? Their sweet bodies on display for me, knowing that sooner or later, I would be able to enjoy them. I grinned as the bartender returned with our drinks. I took a sip of my drink as you tried your wine. "Its quiet right now," I started, "do you play pool?"

You shook your head, and I enquired, "how about a lesson?"

I slid off my stool and offered you my hand. You took it and got off your stool, your dress riding up to the bottom of your cheeks. I led and step towards the pool table and put my arm around your waist. I held the fabric of your dress just enough that the bartender got a clear view of the bottoms of your cheeks as we walked. He really should be tipping me...

I brought you to the table and set my bourbon down. I got you a cue and headed it to you. Setting the cue ball on the table, I took your left hand and set it nearby on the felt. I arranged your fingers and then guided the cue on top. Adjusting the cue, I said, "OK, now just slide the cue forward evening."

You did hesitantly, just tapping the ball. I reached over you and put my hand over your right hand. "OK, now make it an even stroke." I pulled your hand back and then shoved it forward, drew it back and pushed forward. "Just imagine it is my cock between your breasts, sliding back and forth." You giggled and moved the stick quickly.

I laughed, "OK, now lets try it with a ball." You hit the ball much harder, and I said, "good" encouragingly. I set up a line of balls, and said, "OK, now do the same with each of these."

I had set them further on the table, forcing you to bend over the table more. I guided your left hand to the right place and set my right hand on your hips, my fingers touching your ass. You hit the first ball and then readjusted to the second. I moved with you and eased your dress up a little. We repeated this ten times, and at the end, most of your ass was exposed to the bar. I rested my hand on your naked cheek and squeezed.
 
Saturday Evening - Restaurant/Club Bar Room

I was just loving the attention that you were giving me. What girl wouldn't? Especially from her childhood crush! And the cute bartender also seemed to be very attentive. I was having such a good time and I felt so good too. When you asked if I had ever played before, I nodded no, but in reality I did play when I was about 9 years old at my uncle's house, but I didn't think that was of any relevance.

When you took my hand and stood, I was afraid to, thinking I might stumble in my heels. But I managed to stand, holding onto your hand so tight, not realizing that my ass was practically showing now. I walked gingerly over to the pool table with your arm around my waist. I thanked god that you were basically holding me up as we approached the table in the center of the room.

You left me standing there to retrieve a pool stick and then returned, taking my hand and placing it on the soft green carpet of the table. In doing so, you made me lean over the table that I had to adjust my feet, widening them for better balance. I was sure my black thong was showing but I didn't care at that moment.

Then you leaned over my back and took my right hand and placed it onto the stick with yours. As you positioned yourself, you weren't exactly behind me, more behind me and at my side, but I could feel your hard cock press against my hip. Then you made some remark about the stick being your cock and I giggled.

"Is that how you are going to teach me?"

I laughed.

As the stick hit the ball, it sent a shiver through my body. The sensation was definitely weird, but I was happy to actually hit it, although mainly with help from you.

"Can I try it by myself?"

pleading with you with my widened eyes.

You arranged some sort of practice setup and I had to lean over the table more, almost leaning my torso on the green felt.

"These are a bit far, no?"

I had a harder time hitting the ball, never mind hitting the ball into the other balls. Even though I was having a difficult time with the game, I was enjoying feeling your hands on my hips and waist. Oooooo, and your fingers touching my bare butt. Just as I was about to swing the stick, you squeezed my cheek, causing me to miss the ball entirely. I turned quickly, my facial cheeks blushing,

"Cut that out! He will see us"

I whispered as I nodded my head in the bartender's direction before noticing the cute bartender looking directly in my eyes with a silly grin on his face.
 
Last edited:
"Don't worry," I soothed, "No one will mind." I could see you thinking about what to do and decided to act before you could talk yourself out of the experience. I reached my left hand over to your right hand, taking the cue and setting it on the table. I then took your right hand and placed it on top of your left, firmly holding both of them against the table. Your torso was bent over the pool table, your thighs against the side, the sweet bubble of your ass presented nicely. I ran my hands over your cheeks and then lifted the hem of your dress up, exposing your behind completely. I returned to running my hand over your derriere, exploring every inch, and soon stroking the backs of your thighs as well.

I dipped my fingers between your legs, bringing the tips close to your panties, slowly moving closer, then stroking your ass again, teasing back and forth. I finally grazed the edge of your panties and was pleased to feel them wet and warm. I purred softly as I slipped one finger beneath the waistband and slid them down, working them over your hips and down your legs. Soon gravity finished the job.

I squeezed one of your cheeks, pulling it to the side, making sure the bartender could see your wet, pink pussy. I started to explore and tease, my fingers going everywhere excet where you ached to have me.
 
Saturday Evening - Restaurant/Club Bar Room

I just saw you smile at me and then felt your hands as they took the pool stick from my hand and placed it on the table. Then you placed one hand on top of my other on the soft green felt of the table. I knew that my ass was now on display for the bartender, who must think that I am some kind of slut as I'm wearing this practically sheer dress.

But your hands felt so good as they caressed my buttocks. The effects of the wine and the earlier escapade at the sex shop had me going again. God I loved how you made me feel. The way you touched me. The way you kissed me. The way you looked at me.

Your hands traveled lower, down along the back of my legs and back up, over and over again as I stared straight ahead, enjoying the feel of your fingertips and hands on my legs and ass. I anticipated your fingers touching me between my legs but they only got close before they teasingly returned to my thighs and cheeks.

My heart was racing and I knew that I was getting wet from the slow seduction at the pool table. When I felt your fingertips graze the edge of my panties, I closed my eyes thinking that you were going to touch me. And I wanted you to, but again was denied.

Then your fingers hooked the band of my panties and I felt you begin to slide them over my hips and over my ass. I knew I should stop you but I did not resist. I was actually excited that the bartender was watching us. My pussy was tingling with desire as they slipped over my cheeks and quickly dropped down my legs and pooled at my ankles.

I gazed blankly ahead as your fingers glided around the cheeks of my ass and came ever so close to my wanton pussy. I was sighing into the pool table as I awaited your touch.
 
Last edited:
Oh, sooo close, but not yet. I run my hands up your back and take your shoulders. I raise you to standing position and turn your around to face me. I bend to kiss you, at the same time moving one arm around you, the other under your bottom. As our lips meet, I lift you off the floor. I hold you in the air, our lips locked, then set your ass down on the side of the pool table. My hands lower your back to the table, your legs hanging over the edge. I stand, looking down at your luscious body, and begin to run my hands over your torso, being sure to squeeze your breasts and pinch your hard nipples, as the bartender looks on.

Your eyes lid and eventually close, your hips rocking slightly. I notice our waiter and the maitre'd enter the room quietly and take seat by the bar. I slowly get down on my knees, which brings to me to just the right height to bring my lips to your legs. Your dress is bunched up around your waist, leaving you so deliciously exposed. And what is exposed is so obviously wet. I grin as I trace my tongue around your outer lips and mons, gradually starting to flick and move inward.
 
Saturday Evening - Restaurant/Club Bar Room

I stared at your lips as you spun me around, my hands grabbing your forearms as you did. I felt a bit lightheaded as I spun around but luckily you were there to hold me up. We kissed. I opned my mouth eager for your tongue as your arms slid around my back and lifted me off the floor.

The next thing I knew I was placed onto the pool table and you lowered me flat on my back. When I was completely vulnerable, I stared up at the light fixture over the table as your hands moved over my body, caressing and pressing against my breasts, my nipples aching for your touch. As your fingers tug and pull at my covered nipples, I close my eyes as I let you have your way with me.

With your hands still squeezing and caressing my breasts, I suddenly felt the tip of your tongue slide along the outside of my slit. Ohhh how I wanted your touch. Ohh how much I wanted you to eat me right then and there.
 
Last edited:
"Mmmmmm," I murmer into your thighs. I think you are ready now. You know people are watching, and you don't care. You are giving yourself to the moment, to me.

My tongue slides inside your labia, the delicate flesh yielding to my strokes, so very wet and warm and heady. I give you long licks, up and down, pausing at your opening, and then moving to your swollen clit. I hear you moan loudly and feel your hips tremble each time I move up. Oh yes, you are ready. I close my lips over your clit and begin to suck, flicking the tip of my tongue over your hardness. Your hands begin to move, looking for something to grasp, to hold onto. They latch onto my arms, still at your sides, my hands on your breasts. I feel them grab me hard and your body stiffen. And I smile...
 
Saturday Evening - Restaurant/Club Bar Room

As I lie there knowing that the bartender must be watching closely, I got even more excited thinking of being watched. Your warm breath against the inside of my upper thigh was driving me crazy as I needed to feel you on me. My chest was heaving as my breathing became more shallow with anticipation.

My hands moved to my stomach before sliding up to my breasts. God I was so ready! Then there it was. Your tongue pushed my lips open and slid up towards my clit. I held my breath. And then tremble as your tongue brushes against the bottom of my clit. My eyes roll up into my head as my hands squeeze my tits hard. My back arches as your tongue slides up and down my slick slit. As your tongue reaches the bottom of my slit, I take a deep breath in anticipation of your tongue sliding back up to my clit. Oh my god is all I could think of. And each time your tongue reached my clit, I squirmed a little more on the table. I began to moan not caring if the bartender was watching.

"Ohhhhhhhhh"

a low and long guttural moan, animalistic in nature.
 
Last edited:
Your moan, so low and long, is the sexiest sound I have ever heard. I am lost in your arousal, not caring who is watching, but simply wanting you to cum, wanting pleasure to rip through you body, to take you. I suck your clit a little harder, feeling, tasting more of your juicy flesh enter my mouth and my tongue strokes you harder, faster.

I slide one hand from your breast, down your side, under your hip. My finger tips sweeping under your thigh and between your legs. I draw two fingers under my chin, the tips brushing between your wet labia, stroking up and down slightly and then pressing. Your pussy opens to me, almost devouring my fingers. They slide deep within you, then feel your muscles clamp hard on them. Your hips begin to shake violently and my head rides you. Yes, Megan, give it to me, give it to me Beautiful!
 
Saturday Evening - Restaurant/Club Bar Room

My entire body shook as you pursed your lips and started to suck on my throbbing nub. OH MY GOD!!!! My hands clutched and grabbed for something until I reached for the back of your head to pull you tight against me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

I whined as I pulled my widespread legs back, your mouth pressed hard against me, your tongue slobbering up my soaked slit, your mouth sucking on my pussy. Oh my god it felt so fucking gooooood.

I couldn't last any longer as your mouth, lips and tongue were driving me absolutely wild with desire.

And then it happened.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

cumming so hard that the sounds of my moans filled the room. I stared at the ceiling as my body convulsed on your mouth. Cumming long and hard, the hardest I ever did.
 
Last edited:
I give a throaty "mmmmm," as your moan fills the room. The entire moment is so delicious, the place, the sensations, the entire dynamic, so incredibly intense. My lips and tongue continue to ride you as your body shakes, until, at length, your body stills and your grip on my head relaxes.

I cease sucking your clit and turn to slowly licking your entire pussy, tasting your sweetness. Oh my god, are you drenched! I lap at you lazily, savoring your taste. After several minutes, when your breath has returned to normal, I raise my head, looking up your body on the table. I move to stand, aware now of the size of our audience. My face is drenched, and our waiter appears at our side, holding two small towels and finger bowls on a tray.

I thank him and take the tray, setting it down on the table. I take a towel, dipping a corner in the water, and set about tidying you up. When your thighs are a bit less sticky, I lift you off the table and set your feet on the floor. You notice the men at the bar as I take the second towel, dip it, and wash my face.

I set it back on the tray as our waiter appears again, taking the tray and asking, "coffee?"
 
Saturday Evening - Restaurant/Club Bar Room

My mind was in a total fog from that explosive orgasm that when you lifted me up from the table and set me on my feet I felt a bit dizzy and had to reach for your shoulders to steady my wobbly legs. I glanced around the room and saw that no only had the bartender had the pleasure of our little show, but our waiter, the maitre'd and some other men I didn't recognize. I had sensed that there were others watching, but didn't realize the largeness of the group. Then the thought of having sex with all these men filled my mind and all I could do was offer a meek smile as I was still recovering from your delicious eating.


I relax the grip on your shoulder as I regain my senses and fix my dress. I realized that you had slipped my panties off and was now walking bare. I could feel the hot stares of the men as we started to walk out. I didn't utter a single word as I walk with my arm in yours, managing to keep my balance in the high heels.
 
Last edited:
We entered the hall again, and walked slowly back towards the entrance. I could see you were concentrating on walking. No surprise. We had just both been through quite an experience. We exited the club into the cool night air. I was quite warm, and it felt good. You also seemed to enjoy it, for the moment, your nipples hardening beneath the lace of your dress.

I opened the door of the car and you slid in, so insanely sexy. A minute later, we were on the road. At a stop light, I took your hand and brought it to my lips, "thank you. That was simply amazing and you take my breath away."

What else was there to say? As I drove, the thought kept coming to me. "She *is* amazing, and at some point, some younger guy is probably going to take her from me." It was quite sobering, but I tried to be philosophical about it. Most men only dream of people like you. I would savor you fully while I could.

I glanced over at you, enquiring, "coffee?"
 
Saturday Evening - Restaurant

As we walked through the restaurant and into the night, I could think about the day I just had and how wonderful you have been taking care of me and treating me so special. Sitting in the car I could only think about just lying in bed and snuggling next to you. My body was exhausted and I just wanted to rest. I didn't have a care in the world. I had a great new job, in a great little city, and a great guy to take care of me both mentally and sexually.

When you asked about coffee, I feel comfortable enough to just say,

"How about we just go back to your place and lay in bed?
"

With that I rested my hand on your thigh and stared at your handsome face as the streetlights intermittently shone their pale haze onto you.
 
Last edited:
"I will never refuse a request like that," I say with a broad grin. I run the phrase back through my mind. She said,"lay." Ah, tired. No big surprise. It has been quite a day.

I feel your gaze on me as I drive along. At one stoplight, I turn and lean over for a kiss. It is quick and intense, then the light changes. As I get closer to home, I feel your hand relax on my thigh. I glance at you and suspect you are nodding off. She is just so damn cute!

I pull into the drive and park. It is dark out. No neighbors up to see the beauty getting out of my car. All the better. I don't want to share. I open the door and watch you pass in, the lines of your body moving fluidly beneath the sheer sheath. I see you head to the bathroom, as I head to the bedroom. It will take me longer to undress I think with a chuckle.
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

I feel a little groggy but content as we head into your apartment. I immediately head to the bathroom to freshen up and realize as I pull the dress off that I do not have any underwear on, or any clothes to put on for that matter.

After finishing up, I turn the light off and scamper straight to the bedroom and slip under the covers and pull them to my neck. I shiver just a little and smile as I see you standing there staring at me.

"sorry, it was a little chilly, and I had nothing to wear."

I rub my legs together to warm up a little and notice your well toned chest as you stand in just your pants, which I just realized is unbuttoned and unzipped but not off.
 
Last edited:
I was undressing when a naked nymph dashed by me and into my bed. I couldn't help but stop and smile and watch you. Heaven is smiling upon me.

The covers up to your chin, I smile broader, "Oh, can't have you getting cold." I drop my pants and underwear, stepping out of them, slipping my socks off as well. I move to the bed and pull open the covers enough to slip under, then move on top of you, lightly pressing my body against yours. Your skin is a little cool against mine, "oh, you are chilly. Take my heat."

I lower my head next to yours, cuddling close. It is a very intimate moment, sensual but not explicitly sexual. I feel our bodies heating up and your shivering cease. I kiss your ear, "better, my dear?"
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

As I lay under the covers shivering a little, I couldn't take my eyes off you as you undressed before me. I couldn't believe that I was laying naked in a man's bed, no, make that my best friend's dad's bed whom I've been having sex with regularly now for two weeks. My best friend's dad! Oh my god! But I didn't care. I know that it was probably wrong of me but you make me feel so good. I was so giddy lying there. Almost like I was spying on you.

Then you turned suddenly and slipped under the covers and on top of me. The warmth of your body comforting mine as the weight of your body sunk between my spreading legs.

After a few moments pass, you asked if I was better and all I could do was nod my head yes as my hands lightly caressed your arms up and down. I felt you stiffening against my thigh and although I thought I was too tired for another round with you, I could feel myself becoming quickly aroused as you comforted me.
 
Last edited:
I feel your head nod and the comforting movements of your body beneath me. I know you are tired, but I can help but smell your hair and kiss your ear. I experiment, running my tongue lightly around the folds of your ear. Some women really like it, others not at all. I figure you will tell me.

I kiss over your cheeks, before kissing your sweet eyes and nose. Our lips meet and I am pleasantly surprised to feel you responding with vigor. Maybe not toooo tired...

I arch my back a little and rest on my elbows, looking down at you, whispering, "You were the belle of the ball this evening, my darling. What is your desire?"
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

My hands rested on the top of your back as I felt your warm breath against my neck, your tongue gliding along my ear sending chills throughout my body. AS my eyes close to focus on the sensations that you are giving me, your lips travel to my eyelids, kissing them softly, then my cheeks before you lean up on your elbows. I gaze up into your eyes, and as you ask me I don't really know how to answer.
 
Last edited:
I see you looking at me, no answer springing to your lips, and grin, lowering my head to your collar bones. I begin to kiss your flesh, working my way down slowly, to your luscious breasts. Gods, I love your body. And I know more of what you like, so begin to kiss, and lick, and bite, and suck, alternating sensations as I move from breast to nipple to cleavage to nipple and back. I could feast on you like this for hours, but want to taste more of you. The hills of your boobs yield to the flat plain of your belly, so warm and slightly ticklish. I feel your legs parting beneath me, as though your body was saying yes to my intuition. As my lips press against your mons, I breathe, "I want you Megan, so very much."

I might have said more, but my lips meet your wetness and my tongue emerges to taste you, explore you, open you...
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

I lay completely content to just embrace you as you lay on top of me. Our naked bodies pressed against one another's in a lovers comfort. Your lips pressed against my shoulder blade before making their way down to the top of my breasts. Soft, dry kisses planted ever so slowly as they near my aching, erect nipples. I could feel my heartbeat start to quicken as you suckled, licked and nibbled at my soft orbs. My fingers played wistfully with your hair as I watched blankly as your mouth administered extreme pleasure.

As I relished the pleasure you were giving me I could only think to how lucky I was to have such a wonderful lover as yourself who could bring me to the most intense sexual heights that I could never have ever imagined.

While my mind was lost in thought, I didn't realize that your mouth had worked its way lower over my stomach. When I regained focus I felt my breathing becoming more and more shallow as I was now anticipating your lips traveling lower. With that I parted my legs under you as your lips softly kissed my hairless mons pubis. I could only imagine how wet I was. Ohhhhhh how I wanted to touch myself. Scratch that. Ohhhhh how I wanted you so much at that moment. My best friend's father, who I was falling in love with, was between my legs and I wanted him. I leaned up on my right elbow to watch but then whispered to him,

"I am all yours to do what you will" was my answer.

As I answered, you gazed up into my eyes and leaned forward and kissed my pussy so delicately. I tilted my head back and my fingers interlaced with your hair as your tongue parted my cunt lips.......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"


I moaned ever so softly at your touch.
 
Last edited:
I gave a soft "mmmm," in response to your moan. The tip of my tongue opened the folds of your pussy for the first time since we had gotten home. The scent and taste of you deliciously strong as I give you soft, slow, exploratory licks. "Oh Megan," I thought, "mine? How I wish..."

I am fully engrossed in simply giving you pleasure, but not necessarily an orgasm. We will see where this goes. My tongue moves down, tasting, probing, feeling your opening. I bring my hands to your legs and slide them up your thighs. My fingers settle on either side of your labia, press against you gently and then part your pussy. I moan again at the pink, wet flower open before me. I run my tongue slowly along one labia, circling your clit hood, and then down the other. Up and down, soft licks, wanting to touch you in a hundred subtly different ways, wanting more than anything to please you.
 
After a delicious period of time, I had had the desired effect. Your body was trembling irregularly, and your breath and moans equally eratic. The muscles in your hips and legs would shake each time I circled your clit, which had long ago emerged, hard and swollen. I could have sped up and brought you to climax, but wanted something special.

I moved to your mons again and with langorous kisses began to make my way back up your body. After I had passed your navel and was just below your breasts, I felt your hands on my shoulders, trying to pull me up. Instead, I took your hands in mine and held them gently above your shoulders. Your breasts were, again, a feast for me, but so much more sensitive this time. After a time, I was kissing your throat and chin, and could feel the tip of my cock brushing your labia. Soooo wet!

I moved up enough that the head slipped into you, accompanied by moans from both of us. I rolled my hips slowly and felt my cock slide slowly into you. I shifted and moved and finally pressed all the way in. Our breathing was loud and eager. I looked into your beautiful eyes, waiting for them to lock with mine, then said softly, "I want it slow. Please, go slowly with me."

I waited for it to sink in the rolled my hips back. It took to a count of five to pull almost out of you, then another six to push back in. I rested several second, buried deep in you, then repeated the cycle. All the while, I am looking into your eyes, focussed solely on you.
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

I gazed up at the ceiling as your tongue pressed between the folds of pussy, my back arching making me press against your mouth. I could have sworn my heart stopped for a second as the only image I had was your tongue sliding around my dripping wet pussy.

I relaxed my body and let it fall back onto the bed. Your hands had worked their way up the inside of my thighs and pushed me open. The way your tongue was giving me pleasure was like heaven. I wanted it to go on forever.

It seemed you read my mind as you slowed down the movement of your tongue. Your tongue slid up one side ever so slowly and then dragged across my hard little nub causing me to spasm before it continued its path down the other side. As your tongue reached the end, I gathered my breath before you started back on the return trip. I stopped breathing in anticipation of your slow moving tongue caressing my clit. My hands slid from your head and dropped to your mattress. Just as your tongue was about to touch my clit, my fingers gripped the sheets of your bed tight. MY entire body quivered as your tongue was gliding back and forth over my clit.

I let out a loud gasp.........my body tensing...........

"Ohhhh myyyyy goddddd"

...my chest heaving....

and then your tongue slid down the side from where it began...

My heart pounded in my chest........

I never wanted anyone as much as I wanted you right then and there...but you knew that...why were you teasing me like this........

I lay there spread before you, vulnerable....

"fuck me" I whispered

You began the ascent up my body, your lips tenderly kissing my stomach...Fuck, I didn't know how much more I could take! I grabbed your shoulders and tried to pull you up...your body sliding up between my legs...

This was different than the other times.....this was more sensual, more intimate.....

I felt the head of your cock poised at my entrance....and if it were only a few hours ago I would have pushed myself onto you, but somehow, this was different.

Then you moved your hips and my pussy lips swallowed the head, drawing it in....I gazed lovingly into your eyes as your cock began to fill me......slowly....inching in......filling me......my feet laid limply against the back of your legs as my hands softly caressed your shoulders.

My eyes never left yours as you controlled the pace of your cock sliding in and out of me........Oh MY GOD!....the sensation was incredible....

I tried to control myself the best I could from fucking you back faster....Oh my god......"You''re an incredible lover" I whispered to you....."I've never, ever felt like this before....." a tear rolling down my cheek as I become so emotional....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top