Throat fucking

I did that throat fuck the way brat described with her just there and has to deal with it. He was kneeling (and wanted it, she's the one who introduced the idea) I fucked her throat making her gag and cough. It was so hot when she would open up her mouth ready for more after she stopped coughing. True slut. Blew my load down her throat. I want to do it again lol

PHP:
I did that throat fuck the way brat described with her just there and has to deal with it. He was kneeling (and wanted it, she's the one who introduced the idea) I fucked her throat making her gag and cough. It was so hot when she would open up her mouth ready for more after she stopped coughing. True slut. Blew my load down her throat. I want to do it again lol

Mmmmmm.....sounds like a fun time had by all....

Lol she was so excited after kept telling me how other guys don't really go for it and she just ends up blowing them but was so happy I really got into it

lovely images

Lovely images

Head hanging over edge of bed

or

me holding your hair and head as I fuck your sweet mouth like it was your pussy.

J

Love everything about it! The power in GIVING him full control over me and then the power of him TAKING my throat relentlessly. When my eyes begin to water uncontrollable and stream down my face like tears then he is doing it just right! Fucking love it! Throwing up is a huge fear of mine though, I admit. But the sloppy sounds and the gagging makes me even wetter!

I found myself in the head off the bed position with a fuck buddy, sending my husband the video from my phone was HOT. He got very little work done that day!

Awww, if only my wife would do this!! I would love to entwine my fingers in a woman's hair as I force my cock down her throat; just holding it there momentarily until her eyes widen as she begins to panic! Then I would pull entirely out before sliding back in, deeper each time, until with each thrust her lips touch the bas of my shaft. I'd fuck her harder and harder until her moans and the sound of my cock sliding into her sloppy throat became louder and louder... damn, I'm envious of all of you people who have had the chance to try this!!

My favorite two positions for this are the frequently mention 'hanging off the bed' and when I got to my knees and roll my head all the way back. I hold my wrists behind my back and just let him fuck my face.

I love the way he grabs my head, the way he pants and thrusts. So awesome.

Damn my pictoral imagination!

...Did I mention how jealous I am?!

using my mouth to bring a person to orgasm. The first time I experienced a guy who was truly determined to use my mouth for his pleasure was a truly erotic experience! The best was when his cock got real hard and my head was in his hands and he started shooting large quantities of cum down my throat. There was so much cum that it was squirting out the sides of my mouth. It was great!!

Geeez, I think I'm in luv :devil:

Awww, if only my wife would do this!! I would love to entwine my fingers in a woman's hair as I force my cock down her throat; just holding it there momentarily until her eyes widen as she begins to panic! Then I would pull entirely out before sliding back in, deeper each time, until with each thrust her lips touch the bas of my shaft. I'd fuck her harder and harder until her moans and the sound of my cock sliding into her sloppy throat became louder and louder... damn, I'm envious of all of you people who have had the chance to try this!!

if only my hubby would do this!! i have to sneak out, and even then most guys are way too nice and won't hold it in long enough... the panic is def part of the thrill, but also weird how your throat eventually adjusts, and the gagging passes. :devil:

:D:devil:
if only my hubby would do this!! i have to sneak out, and even then most guys are way too nice and won't hold it in long enough... the panic is def part of the thrill, but also weird how your throat eventually adjusts, and the gagging passes. :devil:

And I don't mean occasionally making her take it a few times but I mean twisting fingers in the base of her hair so you have complete control and rutting down her throat so that saliva boils up over your cock, running down your balls and over her jutting breasts as she struggles to breath in between the invasive thrusts...

My favorite part, other than the great feeling of her throat squeezing my head and shaft, is all that extra spit and saliva. I love a sloppy wet blowjob, and fucking hard and fast down someone's throat certainly makes it wet and sloppy.

I love throat fucking, my favorite position has to be kneeling with hanging off the bed coming a close second. I love feel of his hands roughly grasping my head and the loss of control as he forces is cock into my mouth.

She lay's there, head hanging over the edge of the bed, I fuck her throat, gently at first, her tits and pussy there before me, inviting, dragging me in. The feeling on my cock intensifies, her arms holding my ass, dragging me in. Deep, long strokes, the feeling, the imagination, the pleasure. Faster. Harder, she gags a little, I slow. reaching forward, caressing her pussy, she squirms, jumps, her back arches, her arms tighten behind my ass. The sucking intensifies and my strokes deepen, more penetration, there is an intense animal desire to make it deeper, make her gag. I want her pussy, I want her to come on me like I will....... any second. I want to fuck her face, her pussy, her arse, every facet of her being. I want to become one. I start to cum, she drags me deeper, her nails digging into my buttocks, my head is on fire, Iwant to bathe in her pussy, I want her...........MORE

and.... that's sort of how it feels.....:devil: :p

Last edited:
Well damn this is a hot thread...

I'm personally all about the transition of power. I love to kneel down and make your cock hard in my mouth. Hear you moan as I lick it all over and gently suck your head. Your impatience makes you wind your fingers in my hair and force your cock deep into my throat. After a pause you fuck my throat harder and harder while I rub myself off. I LOVE this. Hanging off of the edge of the bed is easier and definitely less painful, but not as... forceful ;)

Well damn this is a hot thread...

I'm personally all about the transition of power. I love to kneel down and make your cock hard in my mouth. Hear you moan as I lick it all over and gently suck your head. Your impatience makes you wind your fingers in my hair and force your cock deep into my throat. After a pause you fuck my throat harder and harder while I rub myself off. I LOVE this. Hanging off of the edge of the bed is easier and definitely less painful, but not as... forceful ;)

And you just made it even hotter - that just sounds fantastic.... I haven't gotten to give a good throat fucking in a while...

Lovely images

Head hanging over edge of bed

or

me holding your hair and head as I fuck your sweet mouth like it was your pussy.

J

Thank you for resurrecting this thread. It may well be the best thread on this board IMNSHO.

Slave is a cocksucker or great ability, skill and enthusiasm. She loved having her mouth and throat fucked and when I cum I tell her to cum and she does.

The only thing about the head over the edge of the bed and working and mauling her tits is no one talked about spanking her pussy also. Anyone else a fan of this?

Mike

Mmmm i love having a man force his cock down my throat repeatedly until he cums down my throat

I have never done the head over the edge of the bed thing. I have officially put it on my list of "Things to Try: Sooner, not Later"...

What a lovely thread this is. Throat fucking and extreme oral activities are A, number one, my most favorite thing to do, ESPECIALLY the head hanging off the side of the bed maneauver so that her tits are presented to me for attention.

There's nothing I like more than sliding my swollen prick down her throat, hearing her moan and gasp for air as I make her take every inch inside of her. Seeing my shaft get slick and messy as the whole gooey ordeal spreads across her face and ruins her makeup.. mmmm...

And if she's good and knows what's best for her she'll present her tits to me during- nothing I like better than a little nipple torture while I'm throat fucking a pretty plaything....

Mmmmm.. yes nothing better than giving yourself over to to a truly dominate man, and letting him take what he needs.. Mmm *growls*

*whimpers*
I so agree with you on that point. I LOVE LOVE LOVE giving up control and being used by being throat fucked...hair in a tight grip and just being fucked until he cums in your throat...soooooooooo hot!

Back