Quimsical Takes It Off, Part The First

Oooh wow... hello sir. You body is rather gorgeous.. very very lovely.

A few days ago, I imbibed a rather sensuous wine, got all turned on, and took it off. As in, my clothes. As in, you know... the flesh, exposed, on camera. But I am a photographer and an exhibitionist and a fan of the artistic, so I'm just going with it. Your comments are likely to inflame my passions and cause me to take even *more* off :devil:

A bit about me, since I think nudity is best appreciated when you know a bit about who's body you're ogling: I'm a top. I spank. I love ribald humor and saucy wit. I play football and am recovering from an injury, so I'm going to be benched for a while. But I can *still* never get my term paper done on time. I cook a mean lasagna. I actually like tofu.

Oh, and, I LOVE women. ALL women. LOTS :devil: Call me Daddy. Let me pull your hair and spank you and call you hot little names and make out with you and then do the dirty little things that are in my mind to you and then spoil you totally.

Mmm...well, first of all, let me say how glad I am to find that this thread is owned by a man. Lol, sometimes you just can't tell from the title.

Second of all, your beautiful pictures and intriguing comments are a good reason to keep coming back!

Thank you, daddy...;)

All of the above? *AND* booty? Demanding hussy! :devil:
I like it (both the attitude and the nipple piercings in your hot pic thread).

I agree with the other girls...all of the above, and more, lol. I have a special affinity for black and whites, soapy, sexy shower pics, contemplative and reflective nudes, the high brow artsy fartsy ones, and good old fashioned cock pics. Hell. i'll love whatever you put up on here, my dear... :D

I agree with the other girls...all of the above, and more, lol. I have a special affinity for black and whites, soapy, sexy shower pics, contemplative and reflective nudes, the high brow artsy fartsy ones, and good old fashioned cock pics. Hell. i'll love whatever you put up on here, my dear... :D

More's cumming, I promise! It's just that when you work late, and come home to leftovers, your pic posting jones kinda needs a kick start. Or maybe a lick start :devil:

Slight variation on a theme
(These are still the batch following the wine night)

Last edited:
Bonus points to anyone who explains to me how to post a picture directly into their post, and not as an attachment....

I'll call you anything you wish, sexy. Both your words and your body are very hot! :kiss:

Bonus points to anyone who explains to me how to post a picture directly into their post, and not as an attachment....
You have to have them hosted online. Photobucket, for example. But, no raunchy pics allowed there. I think there's an adult hosting place called castlepix or something similar. When they're uploaded, you copy/paste the link.

Last edited:
well look who i found has his own pic thread!!!! ur yummy as hell!

no fair ur making my mouth water...

longest ad break I've ever seen :D:D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Hah -- it's a camera thing, cutie -- I think because I dropped it, it isn't working so great. See, round these parts, wardrobe malfunctions happen all the time. Things popping out and whatnot :cool:

Ye Gods! Sure, guys are welcome, but, umm, they'll have to hold their horses till the camera works again. The cock pic *would* go over well, since flattery just seems to make it POP outta the gates.

Back