Ass filled with cum

Yergermiester

Virgin
I just got my ass fucked and filled with cum for the first time by a 9 inch cock. I loved every minute of it.

Last night i met a guy off of craigslist,and went back to his house. When we got there we sucked each other's cocks for a while and then i told him i wanted his 9 inch cock up my ass. He lubed his thick cock up and slowly slid it inside my tight ass. When he started pistoning my asshole it felt amazing. I had him fuck me hard until he squirted hims cum deep inside my ass. I kept the cum in my ass for as long as i could. (i need to get a plug :D )

Yes, I'm sure these men would be interested to know that you are a man too.

ETA
I see you beat me to it by posting again. Certainly meeting a stranger off Craig's List is not safe. Then again, letting a stranger cum IN (or even on you for that matter) you isn't safe either. When's the test? :)

Last edited:
Man, woman, it doesn't matter to me. I'd like to fill up your, or her, ass and/or to have mine filled up! Sex is sex to me, it's all good and acceptable.

yea i know its not too smart but he showed me recent test results and all were neg so i was happy to have him fill me with cum

Damn...

Risky...but fuckin hot as hell!

I love Cumming in my wife's ass and licking her to orgasm.

i swear some people here are so weird

9 posts in almost a year? i am thinking it's a dude desperately looking for attention.

this is almost as bad as guys who PM me telling me what they want Samantha38G to do to them. I don't fucking care.

i swear some people here are so weird

9 posts in almost a year? i am thinking it's a dude desperately looking for attention.

this is almost as bad as guys who PM me telling me what they want Samantha38G to do to them. I don't fucking care.

Actually now that you mention it..having Samantha 38G peg me would be awesome :D

Hope you had a good Holiday man :)

I find it hurts incredibly most times, but when it works it feels so good, so dirty, I submit and he fills me. Love it.

Last edited:
It's not risky when two people do not have multiple partners!

True. I only play bareback when I'm exclusive with a guy. Suffice to say, I almost never play bareback, *sigh*. Last year I had a 10 month boyfriend though, and we played bare 3-4 days a week. It was truly magnificent. Also suffice to say, I've been tested repeatedly in the time since he disappeared on me. All's well :)

I love it. But I really love cum. Can't beet being the centre of a threesome, one load gets blown in ur ass, and my personal preference then is the second cock act as a dip stick, coming out my ass covered in cum that I suck off. (for me, cum is the best part about sex)

Back