Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully you are thinking the same thing I am thinking

I think more moaning, some screaming

Mmm. I do like being licked up and down my body.

Yet, I sit here and do not have a tongue in my cunt. Life is so unfair. Lol.

The fact you don’t have a tongue tending to your needs is wrong on so many levels! I’ll happily volunteer to assist you! :devil: I’m a giver like that... ;)

The fact you don’t have a tongue tending to your needs is wrong on so many levels! I’ll happily volunteer to assist you! :devil: I’m a giver like that... ;)

Isn't it. And thank you. though everyone always says they are a giver, and yet we circle back to no tongue in my cunt.

Ok, I will be honest and say I am actually not much of a giver, I am a very fair pragmatist though. I am really not truly altruistic, even if I appear to be, there is likely a selfish reason behind it.

Isn't it. And thank you. though everyone always says they are a giver, and yet we circle back to no tongue in my cunt.

Ok, I will be honest and say I am actually not much of a giver, I am a very fair pragmatist though. I am really not truly altruistic, even if I appear to be, there is likely a selfish reason behind it.

I am quite ok with that Doll. You just, relax, lay back and let my tongue explore your delicious body ever so slowly from top to bottom... making sure I find all.. the...right...spots....mmmm :devil:

What would you try? What weird things? Just curious.

oh what all is on my to do if I had a penis for a day list. I really need to write my lists down as I forget things I mean to add.

but write my name as I pee

do a few cock pops (newly added)

see what it feels like to fuck some chick up the ass while she has a vibrator in her pussy, and compare how different it feels without.

see how quickly an erection is lost if exposed to extreme cold such as snow

get a blow job, have her hum with my balls in her mouth because I want to know what that feels like

see how quickly I could cum again after cumming

really enjoy peeing standing up

measure it

do some sort of hip shaking bouncy dance

see exactly what I can hang on it before it falls down

go find another chick to screw

I am sure there is more, you get the idea

oh what all is on my to do if I had a penis for a day list. I really need to write my lists down as I forget things I mean to add.

but write my name as I pee

do a few cock pops (newly added)

see what it feels like to fuck some chick up the ass while she has a vibrator in her pussy, and compare how different it feels without.

see how quickly an erection is lost if exposed to extreme cold such as snow

get a blow job, have her hum with my balls in her mouth because I want to know what that feels like

see how quickly I could cum again after cumming

really enjoy peeing standing up

measure it

do some sort of hip shaking bouncy dance

see exactly what I can hang on it before it falls down

go find another chick to screw

I am sure there is more, you get the idea

Ha ha..

I could answer some of those questions, but it would be much more fun if you could find out for yourself.

PS. You could tell me what it's like to fuck a girl in the ass?

I am quite ok with that Doll. You just, relax, lay back and let my tongue explore your delicious body ever so slowly from top to bottom... making sure I find all.. the...right...spots....mmmm :devil:

sounds like a plan. pick up wine on the way over

Ha ha..

I could answer some of those questions, but it would be much more fun if you could find out for yourself.

PS. You could tell me what it's like to fuck a girl in the ass?

haha. luckily the internet has sort of answered some of them. even found a video of a guy sticking his erect dick in the snow. it was funny. I still have yet to find a cock button or zipper pop gif, so I would try to make that happen.

And yeah the fucking a girl in the ass question along with all the others, I guess I will only know from a female perspective, as I think it is highly unlikely I will have a dick for a day, but again, the internet sort of answers. Still very jealous of the peeing standing up for distance thing though. very jealous. but the chick multi orgasmic thing is better.

ok, still playing with my nipples, hey it is tuesday. maybe for whatever the fuck I want Wednesday, I will show you what else I played with, In my defense, I was unable to concentrate and was getting fuck all done. Then the vp here was talking to me, and he isn't technically inclined, so I have to try to concentrate on what he was saying in order to figure out what he was saying. And one of the guys brought me some pizza, I assume was a bribe for something, and I have no idea what I agreed to, as again completely unable to concentrate on anything other than the whole dripping wet turned on thing. yeah, I am totally in a mood today, but hopefully I bought myself an hour or two,

and well that was an overshare. where was I

oh yeah, playing with my nipples, because, ya know, art.

Oh how I would love to play with your nipples, and every other part of your delicious body. So very turned on thinking about you getting off in between dealing with work duties. :devil:

Peeing standing up is okay. But totally outweighed by your ability to have multiple orgasms!

oh totally, especially since we aren't talking like 2 or 3 like I know some men can do. If one sets their mind to it, I am talking like 20 or 30. But being able to pee in the woods without having to plan how to not get pee on your shoes is nice too.

Oh how I would love to play with your nipples, and every other part of your delicious body. So very turned on thinking about you getting off in between dealing with work duties. :devil:

;) And I really had to, I wasn't getting fuck all done.

Tits madness !:cattail:

I do like madness, it is very fun.

Horny males usually take care of that problem quite easily if there's sex and money involved.

Oh, I don't know about that. Plus if getting paid for it, doesn't that like make it work, thus it is no longer fun and exciting. My jobs have pretty much never turned me on, bosses and coworkers sure, but the work itself, no.

I really would like to play with those beautiful nipples forever sweetie .
Kisses
Kaz

I really would like to play with those beautiful nipples forever sweetie .
Kisses
Kaz

Well thank you. Though forever wouldn't work me. I expect nipple play to lead to other things getting played with too. And honestly, I am not an overly patient person. One of the many things I totally should work on, but don't. My um eagerness is part of my charming personality.

Well thank you. Though forever wouldn't work me. I expect nipple play to lead to other things getting played with too. And honestly, I am not an overly patient person. One of the many things I totally should work on, but don't. My um eagerness is part of my charming personality.

I'd say your personality is only part of your charm

But patience and going nice and slow only enhances the anticipation and the pleasure... ;):devil:
The list of your charms is long...;)

I'd say your personality is only part of your charm

Sure, if you find muttering under your breath "damn, that is one crazy ass bitch" charming

But patience and going nice and slow only enhances the anticipation and the pleasure... ;):devil:
The list of your charms is long...;)

And that is why it is something I should work on. When there is something I am excited or passionate about, I think I could more be described as frenzied and uncontrolled versus patient and serene.

and thank you.

Like.. what? 20-30? In what timeframe? Details please?

ok, well I guess I shall overshare. you asked, 20 to 30 isn't my common, my standard is more like 5 to 10. If I am hitting the whole 20 to 30 or more range, there is a mindset to do that as certain techniques change, and obviously if with a person, I would expect there to be an information share that this was the plan. Really there were only two men I had these experiences with. One was a man I would see periodically and he just automatically set nights like that as his goal every time, pretty much if I was calling to see him, this is how the night would end, so not an information share, but yes, an agreement by status quo. Hubby, hitting that kind of number, there is generally a discussed agreement. If by myself, I have to go in with that thought, as again certain techniques change.

time frame, well time is a funny thing for me in these situations. Sometimes I will look at the clock and be surprised at how little time has passed (usually alone), and sometimes I will look at the clock and think where did all the time go. I guess an average would be 1 to 2 hours. A night with one of the men aforementioned would typically entail standard sex, a few position changes, I'd cum a couple times and they would end up cumming one of those times. At that point, they would switch to using their hands, which is where the high counts, but also technique, come in. G-spot stimulation coupled with clitoral stimulation will make me cum fast, but can also cause this kind of sensory overload, where there is a reaction to pull away, push them away etc. so a lot of knowing when to touch my clit to increase the orgasm, and when not to so I don't pull away. plus pattern and speed changes are distracting, so keeping the same tempo is important. And each time I cum, it is like gspot sensitivity goes down a little, so more strength, force, size, may be needed each time. All and all, I think it is probably a lot of work and very boring for a man. Anyway, they would usually keep that up until they were ready for round 2. At which point, orgasming frenzy would drop back to my standard with straight sex, less consistent, longer buildup, maybe 2 or 4 times or whatever depending on positions and such. and maybe, if I am lucky, repeat again. It also doesn't hurt that a lot of these times I was less than sober. Well ok most nights early thirties and prior, I was less than sober, but if I am not feeling any pain, that sensory overload thing doesn't happen near as easily.

I will say this is fairly rare now. number one, once you have kids, you have the whole waking the kid up thing, as you get to a point where you forget to be quiet. Plus again, I am sure it is very boring for hubby, as I am not really in a state where i can say pleasant niceties, put on a song and dance or whatever. I mean, the whole time is a fairly quick cycle of buildup, shaking, jerking, release, repeat. Really hard to be entertaining like that lol. He will usually go for a small chain, but then try to cause the whole complete sensory overload thing, so I need a break, and then he can almost never be convinced to go for a round 2. Joys of mid 40s there I assume. heck he is hard to convince at all lol.

By myself, if that is my plan, I will usually use several different toys. Starting with not my favorites. My favorites are generally larger rabbit types and usually make me cum hard and fast, but often tough for me to back off at the correct time. but then as time goes on, I will need to go from like a standard dildo, to a rabbit, to a larger stronger rabbit, trying to pull it back a little or turn it off when I cum to avoid the overload

How was that for details and extreme oversharing this morning?

Well happy wednesday, what shall I share today, I guess a little from yesterday and this morning

morning boobies, all covered and discreet.

yesterday, in a mood, but again, covered and discreet....for a moment

then I am going to go a little crude, because it is my thread and I am sometimes in the mood for lwed and crude (again hobbies of mine).

speedy pussy shot

and then we can guess what I was doing then
https://i.imgur.com/EOfjGPhm.jpg

and a drop box link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/afaqwcbcvgunmpd/V_20180814_1016454.mp4?dl=0

and yeah I am such a tease, but it is my thread and I can do what I want. besides do we really want to see another badly filmed cubical masturbation video as we try to guess what my coworkers are doing as you listen to the sounds they are making?

Soaked

Good Lord you must be soaked and have a huge wet spot when done!!!
Ever run a toy at work??

Eagerness is a good thing 😈😈

Well happy wednesday, what shall I share today, I guess a little from yesterday and this morning

morning boobies, all covered and discreet.

yesterday, in a mood, but again, covered and discreet....for a moment

then I am going to go a little crude, because it is my thread and I am sometimes in the mood for lwed and crude (again hobbies of mine).

speedy pussy shot

and then we can guess what I was doing then
https://i.imgur.com/EOfjGPhm.jpg

and a drop box link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/afaqwcbcvgunmpd/V_20180814_1016454.mp4?dl=0

and yeah I am such a tease, but it is my thread and I can do what I want. besides do we really want to see another badly filmed cubical masturbation video as we try to guess what my coworkers are doing as you listen to the sounds they are making?

I have great peripheral vision, so while it would be easy to look you in the eyes while having a conversation, it would be damned hard not to glance down every so often. 😁

That was very informative and stirring.. 😉

Well thank you. wasn't trying on the stirring, to be honest, I am just not very good at that lol

Good Lord you must be soaked and have a huge wet spot when done!!!
Ever run a toy at work??

yes, many times. I keep 2 toys at work, and frequently have one in my purse. I can think of at least 4 different toys used, oh wait 5. Generally I play with them either in the work shower room, or at my desk while I play music. there are some pictures and videos shared on here, honestly, I have no idea what I have post and what I have just shared with private parties anymore

here are 2 that jumped out on my out of date index on page 1 though

https://i.imgur.com/HImmXvGm.jpg

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89000249&postcount=3066

and yeah, I wouldn't borrow my chair.

Eagerness is a good thing 😈😈

that's what I think, but they say patience is a virtue. Yeah, I am not very virtuous, I want it now, damn it. lol

I have great peripheral vision, so while it would be easy to look you in the eyes while having a conversation, it would be damned hard not to glance down every so often. 😁

I find staring at my tits to be a compliment. I also accept compliments as compliments, dirty and vulgar ideas as compliments, invitations as compliments, and erections as compliments. All together is just fucking awesome lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back