Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it's just a viewing. It doesn't mean I'm getting the place. Don't think about her moving in, don't think about anything but how it will fit you. It isn't certain that she will move in anyway.

please tell me she will

I find the urge to punch the cutesy-wootsy couple. Just the guy really, square on the chin and just tell him to shut the hell up. I'm in love, you don't see me making baby-talk to the object of my affection.

Well, it could be that I'm running on 1 cup of coffee and less than 2 hours of sleep the night before last.

Blurt: 30 minutes of silence....*sigh* I'm enjoying it while I can!!

Blurt: Who's playing in the Super Bowl? I don't keep up with sports.

Today is going to be a very hard day. I just have to try and not let this get to me.

Hi, Tromby. Good luck with your day. :kiss:

I know that painkillers can be life changing in a positive way, and can allow people to have some measure of their lives returned to them after disease or injury. But this is day 4 of watching the withdrawal as someone I love changes their very powerful medications, and damn. It is a horrible, horrible process. Made worse by my own powerlessness, and his. And I always retreat to the world of thought, and today I think that we can be lulled into such a sense of normalcy about these drugs, because they come via an at-a-counter exchange of cards and cash for brown bottles with detailed labels and receipts....but zowie. Do not ever forget that they are all kinds of toxic.

I know that painkillers can be life changing in a positive way, and can allow people to have some measure of their lives returned to them after disease or injury. But this is day 4 of watching the withdrawal as someone I love changes their very powerful medications, and damn. It is a horrible, horrible process. Made worse by my own powerlessness, and his. And I always retreat to the world of thought, and today I think that we can be lulled into such a sense of normalcy about these drugs, because they come via an at-a-counter exchange of cards and cash for brown bottles with detailed labels and receipts....but zowie. Do not ever forget that they are all kinds of toxic.

Ah me, don't I know about the overwhelming power of the pills in those little brown bottles that look so legitimate, so helpful. Though painkillers weren't my nemesis, similarly "harmless" pills in those bottles were and they nearly put an end to me. I empathize. :rose:

Note: This is a blurt about a dick. Safe Bet, and any guys, you may not want to read this. But I have to get it out.

Ok so at 4;30 this morning I had a RAGING hard on. Not just morning wood but a truly epic and profound erection. I couldn't remember a dream or what started it but I had been this hard since I was 21. Even rubbing it out felt incredible.

Then this morning at 6:00 another one! Seriously, what the fuck is in my head that when I am unconcious I get these monster boners? So I think, "save this for the shower, really let it linger and build" good plan right? WRONG!

By the time I get up and get to the shower, its at half staff, then once I lather up... nothing. I was so pissed.

So ... if there are any psychics or dream walkers out there, who want to help me out, who can enter my dreams and record them so I can get this kind stiffy when I am awake, I'd appreciate it... thanks.

Note: This is a blurt about a dick. Safe Bet, and any guys, you may not want to read this. But I have to get it out.

Ok so at 4;30 this morning I had a RAGING hard on. Not just morning wood but a truly epic and profound erection. I couldn't remember a dream or what started it but I had been this hard since I was 21. Even rubbing it out felt incredible.

Then this morning at 6:00 another one! Seriously, what the fuck is in my head that when I am unconcious I get these monster boners? So I think, "save this for the shower, really let it linger and build" good plan right? WRONG!

By the time I get up and get to the shower, its at half staff, then once I lather up... nothing. I was so pissed.

So ... if there are any psychics or dream walkers out there, who want to help me out, who can enter my dreams and record them so I can get this kind stiffy when I am awake, I'd appreciate it... thanks.

*fanning self* The first 2 paragraphs of your post made me suddenly feel like it's summer in here. ;)

I don't know what to tell you about the dreams...sometimes I wake up so turned on that I'm close to orgasm and I can't for the life of me remember what I was dreaming about either. And like you, if I hold things in till morning I have a bitch of a time getting myself off. So I know how you feel.

Surprisingly, Smackdown Wrestling is pretty awesome when it's watched live. :)

From what I have read it isn't actually the dream you had as much as your brain just acting normally. When you sleep the little blockers in your head that keep you from spouting wood constantly aren't as strong, hence morning wood. All it takes is a little inspiration and we're talking National Forrest quality.

Yeah, I read too much.

... or it could be one of those really informative dreams that make too much sense but once you tell people about it later you feel a little foolish. Nah

Last edited:
Surprisingly, Smackdown Wrestling is pretty awesome when it's watched live. :)

Wooohoooooo. :D

I'll take your word for it cause there's no way I'm going but I'm glad you had fun.

It was the sweaty guys in tights and boots that got you going, wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back