Here comes the Bride (closed)

SweetAsSuga

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Posts
1,471
Eight o’clock on the dot, Riley James unlocked the front doors of her office, Bliss, just as she did every morning. Walking through the tastefully decorated front room, Riley did a quick check to make sure everything was in perfect order. The walls, painted a cheerful yellow and not the garish pink that so many other wedding planners used, were decorated with black and white photos of couples and weddings that Riley had planned in the past. Sofas and chairs – the comfy, fall-into-the cushions kind that the young woman loved so much – were set facing each other so as to promote conversation among those waiting to meet with Riley. Glass tables were decorated with bridal magazines, flowers, and candles. The whole thing was warm, inviting, and designed to keep brides-to-be (and especially their mothers and mothers-in-law) relaxed.

“What’s on the agenda today, Diane?” Riley asked her assistant, a petite woman whom Riley had met during the first wedding she’d planned. Diane had proved an invaluable assistant and Riley praised the day that she had met the beautiful Japanese woman.

Handing her a cup of steaming coffee – two creams, no sugar – Diane rattled off the list of brides coming in that day.

Riley had built her business from the ground up, and was extremely proud of everything she had accomplished. Having grown up on “the wrong side of the tracks,” Riley had worked hard for everything she had. And now, she was the premiere wedding consultant in Beverly Hills, catering to A-list celebrities and the upper crust socialites. Now, the people who used to look down on Riley for her hand-me-down clothes and Supercuts haircut practically begged her to plan their weddings.

Life was good.

With her first appointment of the day arriving in only a couple of minutes, Riley did a quick mental check of her appearance. Her black pencil skirt clung to each gentle curve of her hips, accentuated her tight ass – which she’d earned after long hours spent at the gym – and came to rest just above her knees. A cream, silk blouse was tucked into the skirt, the fabric loose and flowing, but not hiding the gentle swell of her breasts. Her long, auburn hair hung down around her shoulders. The black stilettos on her feet added another two inches to her height, making Riley stand just over 5’8”. All in all, she was pleased with the affect.

Heading into her office, Riley took a seat behind her desk. The office was on the smallish side, but Riley loved it. The walls were painted a peaceful blue and decorated with more black and white photos, as well as boards filled with fabric samples. The furniture was chic and stylish, inviting anyone who stepped inside to make themselves at home. It was Riley’s oasis, her home away from home.

She took a seat behind her desk, checking her emails briefly as she waited for her first appointment to arrive.
 
The city summer was already sweltering and the heat in her car was unbearable. Anya reached out and flicked on the AC full blast, sighing when luke-warm air blew across her face. Great, just what she needed, something else to go wrong before the wedding. On top of that, traffic had been so heavy that she was now running at least fifteen minutes late. She hated making a bad impression on a first meeting but by the way her morning was going, she would be doing just that with her wedding planner.

Anya Petrova had been raised to believe that hard work would bring great rewards. She was a first generation American born to Russian parents that had immigrated to the United State while she was still in the womb. She’d grown up living the American dream in California, enjoying warm sunny days on the beach like any teenager. She had a lot to prove though, working herself to the bone through high school in order to get a music scholarship to Stanford. It was there, while she impressed her professors with her skills on the violin, that she met her fiancée.

Steven Price was tall, blonde, and handsome and had swept Anya off her feet in a whirlwind courtship. It was only after meeting his family that she realized that he was from one of the oldest and wealthiest families in the state. While most of the members of his family were happy to welcome her upon their engagement, she found herself butting heads over the wedding plans with her mother-in-law, Cynthia Smith-Price.

Everyone wanted a blow out celebration, a show of wealth and privilege. Anya wanted simple, traditional, and intimate. As plans ground to a stalemate, Cynthia had taken it upon herself to book an appointment with one of the premier planners of Beverly Hills. Anya simply bit her tongue, smiled at her mother-in-law, and agreed to at least meet her.

Anya had taken great pains to dress that morning, figuring that Cynthia would grace her with her presence at some point during the meeting. She wore a simple black wrap dress and low heeled red sandals. She figured if it were good enough to perform in for the symphony, it was good enough to meet this wedding planner. She added the simple diamond earrings that Steven had given her for her last birthday and a small gold chained necklace that had been her grandmothers.

On her hand was perhaps one of the biggest engagement rings that anyone had ever seen in person. It wasn’t really her style and she always felt nervous wearing it that something would happen to it, but Steven had gone through great lengths to pick it out for her and she wore it just for him.

Just before she had left her house, she had gotten a blessing in the form from Cynthia telling her that she wouldn’t be able to make the appointment because of an emergency at their country club. Anya expressed her sorrow but was silently cheering on the inside. It was perhaps the best thing that could have happened to her that day.

Pulling her car up in front of Bliss, Anya looked at her appearance in the mirror to make sure that her makeup was still in place. Large brown eyes stared back at her from an oval shaped face that had delicate features. Her black hair was styled naturally, pulled back from her face with a clip, showing off her graceful neck and face. She had always been on the short size, never really growing more than 5’4 but she had a healthy sized bust and nicely rounded hips that more than made up for it.

With a deep sigh, Anya stepped out of her car and entered the cool interior of Bliss, looking at the Asian woman that greeted her. “Hi, I have an appointment with Riley? I’m terribly sorry I’m running late.”

Anya Petrova: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/43677051/Tamar+Kaprelian+Tamar++Armenian.jpg

Engagement ring: http://thebeautybridal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/engagement-rings-0021.jpg
 
"Ms. Petrova is here for her appointment." Diane said, having poked her head into Riley's office.

Being extremely strict about punctuality, Riley had been a bit concerned when her morning appointment hadn't shown up on time. But, she had to be a little lenient, after all, not everyone was as strict about time tables as Riley was.

"Let her in." Riley said. Rising from her desk, she watched as the young bride-to-be entered her office. To put it simply, Anya Petrova was stunning.

With her large brown eyes and delicate features, Anya looked like an innocent doe. Her black hair was pulled back with a clip, revealing a graceful neck. Though on the more petite side, her curves made up for the lack of height. Curves that were highly emphasized by the simple black wrap dress she wore.

Riley's penchant for being drawn to the fairer sex was always a hazard in her line of work. Usually she was able to will away her attraction to any of the brides that stepped through her doors by reminding herself that they were soon to be married...to men. But Riley wondered if she'd be able to dismiss the instant attraction she felt towards Ms. Petrova.

"Hello," she said, holding out a hand, her nails freshly manicured in a nude color. "I'm Riley James. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Petrova."
 
“Ms. James, it’s a pleasure. I am so sorry for being late. I got caught in traffic.” Her apology was extremely sincere, her warm hand taking the wedding planner’s and shaking it firmly. “Also, I apologize, but my fiancée’s mother won’t be able to make it.”

Anya could help but notice how beautiful Ms. James was. Her auburn hair set off her ivory skin and light brown eyes. Anya had always found women beautiful creatures and might have dreamed about something more than friendship with one, but she’d never acted upon that dream. Now that she was engaged to Steven, it seemed she’d never have that chance.

“You’re office is beautiful.” Anya said, taking in the small and intimate space as she took a seat in one of the overstuffed chairs that looked so comfortable.

Anya sighed as she sank into the surface, instantly relaxing as the receptionist asked if she would like something to drink. “Water would be fine.” She said with a small smile before she looked back at Ms. James.

“I have to be completely honest with you, Ms. James. I’m not completely comfortable with all of this. I wanted to plan for a small and intimate ceremony but it seems that the decision is out of my control.” She thought it was best to be honest with the wedding planner, telling her what her concerns were up front. Honesty was always the best policy and Anya believed completely in the power of telling the truth. “I bet you hear that all the time.”
 
Riley smiled at Anya's apology.

"No need to apologize," she said, "I completely understand." Resuming her seat behind the desk, Riley brushed off Anya's compliment of her office. "I like to make things cozy, it helps put everyone at ease. Weddings are already a stressful time, it's always best to make sure that everyone is relaxed and happy."

Leaning back in her chair, Riley sipped her coffee as Anya explained her situation.

"I'm glad that you are being open with me about this." Riley said. "This is not the first instance when a bride is being railroaded by either her mother or mother-in-law-to-be. A lot of the time what the bride wants is pushed to the side so that social status can be built for the families." Riley leaned forward so that Anya could know that she was being completely sincere in what she said next. "I promise you that this is not my thinking at all. I will do whatever I can to make sure that your wedding day remains just that. Yours. It's not up to your mother or your mother-in-law to dictate what happens or who comes. Your wedding is about you and your future husband. It's about being surrounded by the people you love and who love you."

Riley pulled a leather bound journal from her desk and laid it open. "Now, why don't we start by you telling me what you envision for your wedding and we'll go from there."
 
“Well, I really just wanted an intimate ceremony. I was thinking maybe outdoors in the fall. My mother-in-law has said that the country club they’re members of will host the event, but to tell you the truth, I can’t stand that place. It’s always so cold and fake.” Anya said, her distaste for wealth and all the it brought evident in her voice.

Anya looked at the photos around the office and tried to envision herself as the bride in one of them. She had always been a simple girl with simple tastes. All she really needed was Steven and a justice of the peace and she would have been fine. Instead, she found herself making small concessions to simply keep the peace in Steven’s family.

“I…well, I actually have some pictures I clipped out of a bridal magazine if you wouldn’t mind me showing you.” She said, her voice nervous at angering the woman before her. Far be it from her to tell a wedding planner how to do her job, but since Steven proposed she’d been thinking about what she wanted.

Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a small notebook, handing it to Riley. Inside was any number of ideas, from arrangements with bright fall flowers to a simple ceremony with 30 guests. She also had pictures of dresses in there, from fun to formal. The one that she’d really wanted was pasted in the back but it had already been heralded by her mother-in-law as ungodly plain. That statement had broken her heart and sent her looking for something a little more showy.

“My family probably won’t be coming in for the ceremony. My father moved back to Russia to live with my brother and his family after my mother died two years ago. The only people I know that would come would be my colleagues at the symphony. A few have even offered to play at the ceremony for free.”

Anya sat back in her chair, nervously watching Riley as she thumbed through the book. She twisted her engagement ring around her finger, waiting for her to profess that she was certainly being silly for having such ideas.

“So, what do you think?”
 
This girl had certainly done her homework and Riley was impressed at the work that she had already put into the planning. It was brides like this that Riley loved to work for. Women who knew what they wanted and had already done a lot of leg work in order to figure out exactly what they wanted for their dream day. And Riley wasn't ashamed to admit to Anya just how much she enjoyed working with brides who had such a definite vision.

"Women like you make my job so much easier and far more enjoyable. I don't see why we can't do a small, intimate ceremony that will make both you and your mother-in-law happy. Country clubs are completely overrated when it comes to weddings, so let me work on your mother-in-law and I'll see if I can't get her to have some wiggle room on the venue. An outdoor fall wedding sounds divine. I can already see a bouquet of orange calla lilies and Black Magic roses, maybe with some fall leaves mixed in there." Riley said with a cheerful smile as she thumbed through the book. Her eyes halted on a beautiful dress set on one of the back pages of the book. It was simple yet elegant and Riley was absolutely in love with it.

"This." She said, pointing to the photo, "This is a stunning gown and I think it would look fabulous on you."

Moving to the seat next to Anya, Riley held the book between them as she continued to look at the wedding dress. "We definitely need to find something very similar to this for you. Perhaps with a champagne sash around the waist. What do you think?" She looked to Anya, eager to see what she thought of Riley's ideas. Sitting this close to the woman, Riley was enchanted by the young bride's beautiful eyes. Riley found it difficult not to stare at the enchanting woman seated next to her.
 
“It’s my favorite. I already tried on one similar, but my mother in law hated it.” She said in a soft voice as she watched Riley move closer. She could smell soft perfume fill the air as she shared her wedding book with her and she suddenly found it hard to sit still. “What about orange? An orange sash? It’s such a happy color.”

Anya smiled at Riley, excited for perhaps the first time about her wedding. She had found someone that didn’t think her ideas were stupid or quant. “Steven really likes red, so maybe a red one? I really don’t know. I guess that’s why I’m here to talk to you, isn’t it?”

She was babbling and she hated when her mind got so turned around that words just spilled out with a rhyme or reason. She quickly went silent, reaching out to place her hand upon Riley’s.

“I’m sorry. I’m just so nervous about all of this.” She noticed how warm Riley's hand was beneath her, the soft texture so unique to another female. Looking Riley in the eye, she was taken by how beautiful her eyes were. "I think I would like a second opinion on the gown."
 
Oh god, this was going to be harder than Riley thought. Fighting the urge to close her eyes and enjoy the feel of Anya's soft skin against her own, Riley glanced down at the sight that was Anya's hand encompassing her own. It just looked so right.

"Um..." Riley mentally shook herself, trying to focus on the task at hand. This had never been a problem before, she'd never been so attracted to the bride that it could potentially interfere with her job. "Orange or red would look beautiful with the flowers. It will all come down, basically, to what you want the wedding colors to be. Which that should be one of our first priorities. After all, the colors you choose will essentially form the base of your entire wedding."

Riley moved to one of the bookshelves that lined the walls of her office. Grabbing a couple of binders, she returned to the desk, this time taking her usual chair behind the desk. She flipped open the books and placed them in front of Anya.

"Now these are just some samples of colors that are popular for fall weddings. Take a look and let me know if any of them jump out at you."

As Anya looked through the binders, Riley flipped through her calender to see what days she had free within the next few weeks.

"Now," she said as Anya continued to look at the color samples. "I would be more than happy to give you a second opinion on the dress. I have tomorrow afternoon completely free if you would like to meet up at the dress shop and we'll have another look."

Riley tried to remain professional, she wanted to put as much distance between herself and the beautiful blushing bride as possible. But she had a feeling that this was going to be very difficult. Already she was feeling drawn to Anya, wanting to shield the young woman from the horror that was her mother-in-law. She just needed to make sure that she didn't jeopardize her career in the process.
 
Anya looked through the colors that Riley pointed out, listening absently as she talked about meeting tomorrow afternoon. She looked up then, thinking about what her schedule was like before she decided that she could in fact make the appointment.

“Absolutely. How about 1pm? I would have to call and give your assistant the address of the shop. I left that at my apartment.” She said, suddenly feeling much better about having someone else there to give her an opinion.

A bright smile crossed Anya’s lips as she looked at Riley. It had been so long since someone had taken an interest in her in the way that Riley was. She’d never been great at making friends and besides Steven and the people at the Symphony, her life was pretty dull. It helped also that Riley was absolutely beautiful…

Where did that come from, Anya thought, her eyes snapping back down to the binder in front of her. She blushed deeply, trying to hide her embarrassment at her own thoughts. The colors before her seemed to blur together as her mind raced and she found herself peeking back up at Riley.

“I think red should be one of the colors. It’s love and passion, right?” She asked in a soft voice. “And perhaps a cream color? Simple and clean. I think it will look great with the fall colors of the flowers.”

She pushed the binder back towards Riley, stopping herself from reaching out and touching her soft hand again. Oh, Anya, what mess have you gotten yourself into now?!
 
Riley accepted the binders with a smile.

"I think red and cream will look beautiful together. And yes, red is an excellent choice for a wedding since no marriage will ever work without equal parts love and passion."

Setting the binders aside, Riley opened one of the many folders littering her desk and pulled out a Bride To Do list.

"Now, before our next official meeting, I want you and your fiance to sit down and work out some of these details." She said, handing the list to Anya. "It's a simple break down of the wedding. Everything from the guest list to possible songs for your first dance. Just a few details that will help me with finding the perfect things for your big day."

The rest of the meeting passed relatively normally and Riley found herself laughing and talking with Anya as if the woman was a long lost friend. Never had she connected so well with a client. Actually, she had never connected this well with any of her friends either. Riley knew she needed to be careful, she was on dangerous ground as it was. She could not grow attached or attracted to Anya no matter what.


One o'clock of the next day rolled around and Riley found herself sitting outside the bridal shop waiting for Anya to arrive. Today, Riley was dressed a bit more casually in white linen trousers and a blue blouse, which was a tad on the sheer side and, if anyone looked close enough, teased at the black lace bra she wore underneath. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and, as she read over some filed that Diane had handed her that morning, her glasses (her favorite pair with the dark green plastic frames) perched on her nose. Glancing up, she saw Anya pull into the parking lot. Despite her mental warnings the day before, Riley felt her heart skip a beat as the beautiful Russian got out of her car.

"Shit." She muttered. "Focus, Riley, this is a job. You do not fall for clients no matter what."

With her little pep talk over, Riley stepped out of her car and locked the door behind her. Slinging her black, Michael Kors purse over her shoulder, Riley waved to Anya.

"Hello again," she greeted the bride. "Ready for a second opinion on your dream dress?"
 
Anya had spent her evening thinking over the meeting that she’d had with Riley. Even as she snuggled up to Steven on his leather sofa, watching TV and talking about the wedding, she couldn’t get the sight of Riley’s beautiful eyes or perfect hair out of her mind. As they made love on his king sized bed, she had visions of her wedding planner doing some of the wonderful things that her fiancée was doing to her body. She’d came hard with that thought, shocking herself to the core.

That morning Anya had taken special care with her appearance. She’d dressed in a cream colored silk slip dress, her pale skin glowing as the dress hugged her generous curves. She felt especially sexy as she thought about the soft pink panties and bra she wore beneath the little dress, the set that drove Steven wild. She absently wondered if Riley would have the same reaction if she saw them. Stop thinking that way, she scolded herself as she clasped a silver chained locket around her neck and placed silver earring onto her lobes.

She left her hair down in its natural waves and curls, enough makeup on her face to accentuate her natural beauty. Slipping into a pair of blue heels, she grabbed her bag and sunglasses, leaving for her appointment with her wedding planner.

Pulling up in front of the dress store, she stepped out of the car, smiling as she caught sight of Riley. She pulled her sunglasses on top her head, waving back as she made her way to the woman she hadn’t been able to stop thinking about.

“I’m absolutely ready.” She said as she opened the door and held it open for Riley, greeting the woman that owned the store.
 
Following Anya into the dress shop, Riley fought to keep her eyes forward and not on the swaying of the other woman's hips. She had spent the previous night doing everything and anything she could to keep from thinking of her client.

Going out with friends for drinks at a new club hadn't been a very good idea as Riley had spent most of the night getting drunk and had ended up making out with a woman whose name she couldn't remember. They had gotten hot and heavy, much to the delight of the club's male patrons, and more than once Riley had imagined that it was Anya who was tangled up in her arms. Not only had she woken up with a hangover that could have made a nun swear, but she had ever intention of telling Anya that she could not be her wedding planner. It would have been too hard to work so close with her and know that she could never have her.

But now, seeing Anya before her, seeing the way her dress clung to every curve, Riley knew she was going to do everything in her power to hold on to Anya as a client. If she could never have her as a lover, at least they could be friends.

Riley greeted the shop owner with a swift kiss on each cheek. She had worked with the woman before and the two were very good acquaintances. The whole "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" motto was very true in the wedding business.

"Now let's see this dress." Riley said to Anya as the shop owner led them to the dressing rooms. She resisted laying her hand on the small of Anya's back as they walked.
 
Anya felt giddy at the thought of trying on her dress again. She had fallen in love with it the moment that she’d first put it on but her dreams had been dashed with a few snide comments. It was good to have Riley there with her, giving her the opinion that she so desperately wanted.

She entered the dressing room that they were directed to, glancing back at Riley as she stayed outside of the little room. “Well, come on. We’re all girls, right?” She asked as the woman who owned the store told them that she would be right back with the gown. Anya slipped out of her dress, standing there in her pink panties and bra, waiting for the woman to come back.

She bent down to retrieve the strapless bra from her bag, turning her back to Riley and unsnapping the one that she was wearing before she placed the strapless one against her chest and offered the snaps to the woman who was staring at her.

“Can you do the hooks and eyes? I always have trouble with this stupid thing.” She said softly, glancing over her shoulder at Riley.

Perhaps she was teasing her wedding planner a little bit, living out some sexual frustrations and fantasies, but Anya had the sudden desire to feel those soft hands on the column of her back, tracing over her skin. She wanted to feel her hands on her breasts, plucking at her dusky pink nipples while she moaned in pleasure. Anya shook her head, a shudder racing down her spine. She had no idea where those thoughts were coming from! She was engaged to a man that she loved and here she was, half naked in front of a woman that she was having some very wicked thoughts about.
 
Riley suppressed a moan of pleasure as she watched Anya strip off her dress. The woman stood before her in a matching pair of pink panties and bra. She looked delicious. It was all Riley could do not to reach out and cup those stunning breasts, the pale skin encased so beautifully in the pink bra. She noticed Anya's nipples sticking out against the fabric and wanted more than anything to reach out and brush her thumb over them.

Get a grip! She screamed at herself. You absolutely cannot do this. Shaking the image Anya, naked and moaning in pleasure as Riley sucked on her nipples, from her mind, Riley focused on the task at hand.

Fuck.

Anya had turned away from her only to take off that bra and bend down to put on the strapless one for under her dress. The long expanse of her back was proving too temping for Riley, who wished that she could kiss her way down the smooth skin.

“Can you do the hooks and eyes? I always have trouble with this stupid thing.” Anya's voice was so innocent, she couldn't know what she was doing to Riley at that moment.

The wedding planner, who had always been so focused on her job and rarely, if ever, let attraction to the bride get in the way of business, was seriously considering chucking it all out the window and having her way with the bride right then and there.

"Sure," she said, her voice sounding choked to her own ears, "not a problem."

Taking the straps in her hands, Riley tried to focus on the task at hand and not on how soft Anya's skin was. Hooking the bra, Riley allowed herself one moment of weakness as she ran a gentle finger down Anya's spine, praying that the young woman wouldn't notice or take offense to the gesture.

Where is that damn woman with the dress, Riley thought as she looked Anya up and down, drinking in the beautiful sight of a gorgeous woman in nothing but her lingerie. The vision in front of her, along with her own rampant imagination, was making Riley flush and her pussy to tighten with want.
 
Anya glanced over her shoulder as she watched Riley step forward, her voice sounding strange and forced. She gave her a smile before she turned back around, feeling Riley take the straps in her hands and work the hooks and eyes together. Then Anya was biting back a soft moan as Riley ran her finger over the length of her spine. She shivered, looking back over her shoulder as she caught Riley’s gaze.

She moistened her suddenly dry lips with the tip of her tongue, wanting to say so many things to her. The words got stuck in her throat, the look of longing in Riley’s making her feel hot and achy. Anya turned around to fully face her wedding planner, her mind spinning as she truly looked at the woman in front of her. She could see want and longing and her heart was racing at all the possibilities.

“Riley…” She started before she stopped again, her pulse so loud in her own ears that she couldn’t hear anything else. “I have to tell you something.”

Could she really tell her what she wanted to? The woman who was getting her dress could walk in on them at any moment and it added to the intensity of the situation.

“Riley, you’re so beautiful. You’re so funny and kind and ever since I met you, I’ve just felt so confused.” She blushed deeply at her confession, tears gathering on her lashes as she thought that perhaps she’d ruined their budding friendship by saying that. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.”
 
“Riley, you’re so beautiful. You’re so funny and kind and ever since I met you, I’ve just felt so confused. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.”

Riley's heart went out to Anya, who looked as if she was going to cry at any moment. She opened her mouth to reply when...

"Alright, here we go. Let's get you into this shall we?" The shop owner bustled into the dressing room carrying the wedding dress.

Damn. Damn. Damn. Riley wished she could push the woman out of the dressing room, take Anya into her arms and make passionate love to her right then and there.

Oh hell, I cannot be thinking this way. She is a client. She is not my girlfriend. She is engaged to a man. She is only confused because she doesn't want to be tied to one person for the rest of her life and she wants to experiment before her wedding.

Having significantly rationalized the whole episode, Riley stepped out of the dressing room so that the shop owner could help Anya into the gown. When the young bride walked out into the waiting area, Riley started second guessing her decision to keep things platonic between the two of them. Anya looked absolutely stunning. True the dress was simple, but with Anya's beauty, anything else would have looked too showy.

"Wow," Riley breathed, her heart nearly leaping into her throat. "You look so beautiful. Anya, I don't care what your mother-in-law says, you have got to get this dress." She moved around Anya, surveying the dress from all angles. "It's remarkable. I don't think you're even going to need alternations." Placing her hands on Anya's trim waist, Riley tugged at the material that formed the bodice, checking the give in the fabric and seeing where it could be taken in a little. Her hands slid up the sides of the bodice, moving deftly over Anya's stomach and coming to rest just beneath her breasts. Riley felt the other woman's breasts rising and falling with each ragged breath. Giving in to one moment's temptation, Riley ran her thumbs over each nipple, wondering if they were getting hard.

"Yep, I think this is the one." She said, looking over Anya's shoulder so that their gazes met in the mirror in front of them. "Definitely the one."
 
Anya was nervous as she stepped out of the dressing room, her dream dress wrapped snugly around her figure. It was strapless, white with a cinched waist and a small train. It made her feel like a princess even though it wasn’t showy and big like some of the other dresses that were on display in the front of the store.

She blushed under Riley’s compliments, a smile breaking out on her face as she insisted that she had to get this dress. “You think so?” She asked, watching Riley in the mirror as she walked around her, taking in every angle. “I’ve loved it since the first moment I tried it on.”

She felt Riley’s hands on each side of her waist, her delicate fingers tugging at the fabric to see if there was any need for alterations. Anya gasped as she felt those soft, warm hands glide up the curve of her waist, moving to trace over her belly before she rested just beneath the swell of her breasts. She bit back the moan that wanted to escape her throat as her nipples beaded tightly beneath the bodice.

‘Oh, please, let her touch my breasts,’ she thought as she stared at Riley in the mirror, her lips and mouth suddenly dry.

And then, just as she wished, Riley’s thumbs flicked upward, running over her nipples that were encased in the material of the gown. She did moan then, a soft breathy sound leaving her lips as Riley’s eyes met hers in the mirror. She dared to lift her hands, gently touching Riley’s where she held her gown, her fingers stroking of the back of her soft hands.

Anya could see desire in her own eyes, her touch telling Riley that she wanted more. God, she wanted her to rip the gown from her body and spend the afternoon fucking her to quench the burning desire that was soaking her panties.
 
Riley could have cum at that very moment. Anya's soft moan, her fingers stroking Riley's hands as they cupped her breasts. The desire in Anya's eyes was nearly enough to make Riley rip the dress off her and bury her face in Anya's pussy.

SNAP OUT OF IT! Her mind was spinning a mile a minute, yelling at her to move away, to leave Anya and never look back. But Riley could not do that. She couldn't get her feet (or her hands for that matter) to move.

Thank god for the shop owner. The woman bustled out of the dressing room with a pincushion strapped to her wrist. Seeming not to notice the position that Riley and Anya were in, the busy woman pushed Riley to the side and began to pull and tug at Anya's dress, putting in pins where it would need to be tightened.

"I've gotta make some calls, I'll be right back." Riley excused herself and, once away from the fitting area, rushed outside. The fresh air did wonders to clear her head and being away from Anya helped to get things back in perspective.

Digging through her car, Riley emerged triumphant with a pack of cigarettes. She hadn't smoked in over five years, but today was going to be the exception. She needed the nicotine to help drive away thoughts of Anya naked and moaning in pleasure as Riley licked her to orgasm.

Fuck. I've gotta stop this. Puffing on the cigarette, Riley tried to turn her thoughts to more boring topics. Table linens. Place cards. The best wine to serve with chocolate cake. Anya being fucked from behind with a strap-on.

Throwing her cigarette down, Riley stamped it out with more force than necessary. The fact that she hadn't gotten laid in...well, awhile, was not helping matters.

That's it, she thought, I've just gotta get laid and then Anya will be out of my system.

Deciding that the bride would soon be done with her fitting, Riley opted to wait outside and clear her head some more. Anya would find her when she was done.
 
Anya was startled when the shop owner came bustling back in and pinned the dress, Riley stepping away for a moment before saying that she had to make a call. She was disappointed when Riley didn’t come back, leaving her alone to make small talk with the other woman while her head spun with all sorts of naughty thoughts.

What would Riley’s hands feel like on her bare breasts? Would her kiss feel different from Steven’s? What would it be like to watch an orgasm spread through Riley’s body? Stop it! Anya mentally screamed at herself, her heart racing a mile a minute as the woman finished with the pins and helped her from the dress.

She allowed her time to don her own clothing again and grabbing her bag, Anya paid for the gown and alterations, telling the woman that she’d be back in a few days to try it on again. She was happy that at least one thing was ticked off her wedding list, but she now had the task of finding Riley and apologizing.

Stepping back into the sunlight as she exited the shop, she spotted Riley next to her car. Walking towards her, she thought about what to say to her wedding planner and ever conversation that she could come up with sounded so completely wrong.

“Riley, listen, I’m really sorry for what happened back there.” Anya said softly, her fingers fidgeting on the strap of her purse. “It’s just with the stress of everything it makes you think and do strange things sometimes, right?”

Did she really just say that? Did she really just brush off what had happened as stress? God, Anya, talk about being an idiot. Her cheeks flushed red in frustration as she had trouble coming up with what she wanted to tell Riley.

“I…um…well, I…” She let out a great, heaving sigh before lowering her head to look down at the tips of her heels. “I actually liked what you did.”
 
There was nothing Riley wanted to do more than to kiss Anya, if only to stop the words that came tumbling, nervously, from her lips.

"Please, Anya, you don't have anything to apologize for." Riley reassured her. She hated to see the young woman so upset, her heart breaking at the thought. Placing a gentle hand on Anya's cheek, Riley allowed herself to caress the soft skin with her thumb.

"You are such a beautiful woman," she breathed, looking into Anya's eyes, "and I don't regret touching you the way that I did. And I'm glad you enjoyed it. But we can't do this. It's not right. You're engaged and confused and afraid of what you'll miss out on once you're married. We need to keep this professional no matter how hard that might be."

Taking a deep, steadying breath, Riley chose her next words very carefully.

"And it is going to be very hard," she continued. "At least for me it will be because I find you extremely beautiful. Inside and out. And since the moment you walked into my office I have fantasized about you. But it can't ever happen. We have to be strong."

Riley studied Anya's face, trying to decipher her feelings towards Riley's words.

"Just allow me this one moment of weakness." She whispered, before gently brushing her lips against Anya's.
 
Anya felt tears of sorrow welling in her eyes as Riley caressed her cheek and told her that they needed to be strong and keep everything professional. She sighed, her spirits suddenly crushed beneath the weight of the world. She loved Steven, she most certainly did, but she had begun to think lately that she wasn’t ready to marry him. She didn’t know if she could survive in his world of highly polished homes and fake smiles.

Then she heard Riley whisper something to her, the words lost in the pounding over her heart as she felt Riley’s lips brush against hers. She gasped and then sighed in longing as their lips met. Riley was so soft and gentle, the kiss chaste when all she wanted was for Riley to be aggressive and show her the passion she’d seen in her eyes back in the dressing room.

Anya reached a hand up, her fingers trailing through her long red hair in a tentative touch. When their lips parted, Anya found herself looking at Riley as she panted for breath, her body humming with pleasure.

“Riley, take me home.” She said in a soft whisper, very much wanting to be with this woman.
 
“Riley, take me home.”

Those four breathless words started a fire inside Riley. A fire that settled right between her legs and nearly soaked her panties. God she wanted to take Anya up on that offer. She wanted to take Anya home, strip her naked and have her way with the beautiful woman. But a part of her was screaming that it was wrong. She never should have kissed Anya, she never should have opened Pandora's box, because now all Riley wanted to do was make Anya scream out in pleasure.

Oh god, why does she have to be a client? Riley stood there, facing Anya, her hand still cupping the other woman's cheek which was now flushed with desire. She closed her eyes, praying that if she didn't have to see Anya's face it would be easier to do the right thing.

"I can't." She whispered, shaking her head. "I can't do this to you. If we go and do this...you're only going to regret it, Anya." She took a step back, hoping that physical distance would help. "Maybe it's a bad idea for us to work together if we can't remain professional."

Then Riley did the worst thing she could possibly do in the situation. She look Anya in the eye. The need, the desire, the, dare Riley think it, love that radiated from the depths of Anya's gaze broke down all the barriers that Riley had built up.

Oh fuck it all.

Grabbing Anya's waist, she pulled the young woman to her, their bodies flush against each other. Pressing her lips against Anya's, Riley gave over to the desires building inside of her. Her lips moving in a passionate and rough kiss, her tongue teasing Anya's lips, begging for entrance.
 
Anya felt as if her heart were being ripped into shreds when she heard Riley’s whisper. She didn’t want to make her regret anything. Didn’t she know that Anya wouldn’t regret anything? Riley was amazing, funny, pretty, and everything she could have wanted in a woman.

When Riley opened those beautiful eyes, Anya met her gaze with one of desire, needy lust, and loving understanding. Riley was a woman that had walls built around her heart and Anya wanted to do nothing more put pull them down so they could move on. She gently touched Riley’s arm, sighing at the contact with her soft warm skin.

Then Riley was pulling her forward, her body pressed against her warm curves before her lips claimed her. Anya whimpered, her lips opening slightly to accept Riley’s tongue as the aggressive kiss continued. She laced her fingers through her red hair, curling into a fist as she encourage her. The feel of being in another woman’s arms was amazing, the gentle caresses so much different from a man.

She was gasping, whimpering as Riley’s tongue delved between her lips, the unique and soft feel of her tongue gliding over hers had her shivering in desire as her panties were suddenly flooded with warmth.
 
As the two women kissed, Riley could only think about how Anya's dress needed to come off and it needed to come off right then. Her hands ran up Anya's arms and began tugging at the dress's straps, until she remembered that they were in the middle of a parking lot and, as much as the though turned her on, fucking right there on the pavement would not be a good idea.

With every ounce of strength she possessed, Riley pulled away from the kiss, panting, her breasts rising and falling with each ragged breath.

"I think we should take this somewhere a little more private." She said, kissing Anya's forehead softly. Reaching behind her, she opened the door of her car. "Hop on in."

After Anya had climbed into the passenger seat, Riley took a few deep breathes before getting into the driver's seat and pulling out of the parking lot. Making her way down the road, she couldn't stop looking over at Anya, more specifically, she couldn't stop looking at Anya's dress and the way it rode up her thighs to reveal the soft, smooth skin. With one hand on the wheel, Riley reached over and placed her hand on the exposed flesh, running her fingers slowly up towards the hem of Anya's dress.

"I hope you don't think I'm too forward when I say that, while you look beautiful in that dress, I think you'll look stunning out of it." Riley grinned as her fingers slipped beneath the hem.
 
Back
Top