Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for female writers for my many threads. If you're. Interested or even curious send me a PM and we can go over it. Most center on apocalypic and military oriented but this is for fun so don't shy if you're not well versed.
 
Looking for a female co-author.
Being a student that recently failed a test in his college chemistry class, he is called into his attractive female professor's office to discuss his grade in the class. However, the professor is a bit of a bitch by talking down to my character and something in his mind snaps and he says something that she obeys and after a shift in her personality, he walks out confused.

From there I do not have much of an idea other than the teacher slowly becoming a pet, maybe through a spiteful addiction to his cum or something to that nature.
 
I've just started a thread recently with a wonderful writer where I'm the older man. Would still love to explore the idea of an older woman enticing a young man who is unsure and inexperienced.

There was a woman who lived across the street from me when I was growing up. She was a fantasy to me. Her husband was a creep. He was a traveling salesman and the whole neighbourhood believed he had something on the side. He treated her like crap. I sometimes played with her younger kids and babysat for her on occasion. All kinds of potential there I think though I'd be quiet willing to entertain any scenario.

I prefer someone who can post fairly regularly. Once a day or so. Please read the following. PM please. If there's a sample of your writing on the board, that would be great. Thanks very much.

I'm looking for a woman woman to RP with.

It seems to me that everyone either writes a bit every three or four days or wants to spend all day online. I'm looking for someone who wants to write once a day. (Of course there will be times it will be impossible for each of us to meet this, but the intention is for as much consistency as possible.) I'm in Canada so someone in Europe who likes to write in the evening, or someone who prefers to write earlier in the day in North America, would be perfect. I tend to write in the evening.

Not into pain, incest, scat, alien, werewolves, etc. I would love to explore the older/younger thing either as the older man enticing and controlling to some degree, or a younger man taught and trained by an older woman.

I can write very raunchy when it's called for, but I have a romantic heart. This doesn't preclude a quick sexy start, but I would preferrably that it lead to character development and conflict in situations that must be resolved. If you have a particular scenario you'd like to run past me, please do.

I tend to write third person narrative and do my best not to put words in your characters mouth except where I need a particular response to take the story where I would like it to go. When I do that though, it's likely to be one or two lines of short dialogue so your character's voice is not compromised. I also prefer the timeline to be respected. A response by each character to what the other had done in the previous segment is not necessary, though it can certainly be handled by thoughts, or by questions in dialogue if you wish to redirect.

If you're interested, please PM. If you're new to RP (I've done it mostly by PM and email in the past) I'd be happy to start by PM. If you're looking to develop your writing, I'd also be willing to help you out there though I will not be doing complete edits. I'd be more likely to give a single suggestion where repetition of an error persists.

Willing to RP by PM, email, or on the SRP board.

Roden
 
I'm in the mood to write something sexy, so I'm looking for a lady who can help me with that. I'd prefer via email, or maybe via Yahoo IM. I seem to get stage fright whenever I try posting in threads. I don't have many ideas that are fleshed-out enough to be worth putting up here, but I prefer letting the idea take shape while discussing it with my writing partner anyway. You can check the link in my signature and also here to get an idea of my likes/dislikes. If you're interested in seeing what we can come up with, go ahead and shoot me a PM.
 
OK, new idea!

A father has to leave town for a few weeks and refuses to leave his 18 year old daughter home alone during the holidays, so he asks his brother to come watch his niece.

Well, you should know what happens from there :D Send me a message if you want to join me in this idea!

OK, I'm still looking for someone to join me on this story idea. Also, if you have another idea that you would like to play out, please let me know!

Interesting Ideas:
Father/Daughter
Uncle/Niece
Brother/Sister
Cousins
Hardcore
 
Last edited:
Greetings,

Experienced writer and role player looking for a co-author for a thread or two. I typically write out a few paragraphs at a time and desire the same from my partner. While I take pride in my writing, I'm not a grammar nazi and won't hold spelling mistakes and the like against a person. All sexes are welcome, I'm male but I love to expand my limits and play both male and female equally well. I have a few ideas that are somewhat solidly formed to at least create a base of an idea. I don't really like to create a full story or idea out without taking it over with my partner. Since we're writing a story together your input inherently important. I want us both to love the story and get something from it; if you want something in particular idea that isn't there let me know. I am extremely flexible and willing to work on an idea that suits us both. As for my turn ons/offs and other information gives my profile a glance and if I still look interesting send me a PM. I prefer writing in threads on Lit just to keep it neat and organized, but I'm not opposed to emails. I can't do instant messaging due to time constraints.

Here is the shameless plugging of my malformed ideas. If anyone interests you let me know and let's see what we can do. Thanks for reading!


D&D game becomes real - A late night game suddenly becomes all two real for it's players.

A pair of tabletop gamers get to live the lives of their characters. They get transported into the fantasy world of D&D and into the smoking hot bodies of their creations. They cannot return to their world and their former lives until they finish the quest.

The basic premise is the pair get to become their most beloved D&D character. While in real life they might have been too scared and awkward to admit their feelings for one another their fantasy characters have no qualms about living life to the fullest and lusting after one another.

Had the original idea here

But my co-writer abandoned it. The idea isn't fully formed out, to leave room for both of us to flesh it out as we see fit so it will be mutually enjoyable for both of us. I don't expect to keep the same characters, just the basic idea as outlined above.


Treasure Hunting Adventure - Another idea can easily fit into a fantasy or modern setting. My character is chronicler/adventurer/treasure hunter that freelances himself out to the highest bidder. The idea of the thread would focus on him going off seeking stories and adventure for one client or another. I’ve envisioned the character concept off of Indiana Jones; expect that he is one of the fantasy races (Elf, half-elf, gnome, etc.), if in a fantasy setting of course. Either way, he is handsome, dashing, eccentric, brilliant, a professor and an adventure-seeker all in one. The thread would deal with his dealings with adventurers, villains, creatures, and of course his lovely associates (or rivals). The actual idea of the thread is left up in the air, to be worked out between me and whoever is interested. It has a great potential for a lasting thread with great action, mystery, and even lots of sexiness.


Dragon Layer – A dim paladin who fancies himself a dragon slayer decides to take on a dragon that has been terrorizing a small village. The paladin confronts the dragon in its lair and a battle ensues. During the short but fierce fight armor is sundered and chiseled bodies revealed. The dragon takes a liking to what she sees and decides to take it. She transforms into a humanoid form (human, elf, half-dragon form, etc.) and seduces the dim witted hero into a carnal act. The initial idea is obviously straight forward in its sexual approach but can be changed and adapted as we see fit.



I have several other ideas that I haven't fully developed yet. Here are some more:

Magic and modern times – I always liked the combination of magic and fantasy combined with the modern age. The idea hasn't gotten much farther than that unfortunately. Maybe somebody out there can latch onto the nugget of a thought and see what they can make of it?


Virtual Reality – The basic idea is there is some sort of virtual reality game out there that people can totally submerge themselves into. Maybe a MMORPG or action game. Or even a program used my the Military to train operatives. The story itself could lead to all kinds of ideas, a couple dealing with their in character and out of character lives.

Giving it some bumpage.
 
I few ideas to consider....

The Bounty Hunter (will take male or female despite this being written for male)
The Duke's son (you) has seen many bounty hunters pass through his father's doors, coming to seek work or collect their bounties. But lately, one particular hunter, a woman no less, has been taking all the bounties and she's damn good at it too./// This is a medieval (1300's ish) era rp in a different world with the added aspect of other races of people like werecreatures and such. I can reverse the gender roles.

Slave or Savior? (Looking for a female, but this can be modified for male)
It is normal for even the poorest farmer to have a slave in this world, and being the child of a Duke, you have your own. The slaves are all werewolves, a race of people who, unlike old stories once thought, cannot shift out of their wolfish two-legged forms. Your werewolf is a fine specimen, with rigid muscle and a broad body and beautiful white fur that shines in the light. He's served you for a year now, and it's getting hard not to fantasize about having him, especially when your father forces you to marry against your will and your husband is a careless, often ruthless bastard.
 
Shadowrun - Any runners out there for a sexy interaction?

Calling any Shadowrun fans.

Looking to put together a small mixed & diverse team, for profitable business arrangements and sex-charged celebrations afterwards.

In order to make this work, the team will need at least one female player, preferably two.(Max 5 players, incl. 2 females, or it will become unwieldy)

I am happy playing either a mage, or shaman, to take care of the magical angle, unless someone else would rather do it.

Roles needed:
  1. Street Samurai, or other combat specialist
  2. Mage/Shaman
  3. Decker
  4. Rigger
  5. A ’Face’ type character, like a media type, or a Fixer, maybe?
If I receive more than 2 female applicants, that will be an added bonus!

A team could run with more than one of each type, but would mean the others would need to 'take up the slack' skills, wise.

Please PM me, with a profile, to include at least:

  • Name
  • Apparent Age
  • Race
  • Appearance
  • Team Role
  • Special skills, if any

Any Shadowrun skills can be used.

If you have never played Shadowrun, but like Present Day / Near Future Role Playing Games, feel free to PM me, with the type of character you like to play, and I'll try and slot you in. ;)
 
TL;DR version: Searching for a female writing partner who would interested in a succubus-themed roleplay.

I would play a demon hunter who is on the trail of a succubus. But as he is closing in on her, she turns the tables on him and captures him, taking him to her home in the demon realm (or hell, or demon plane, etc), and forcing him into slavery.

At this point, if possible, I'd like to introduce other succubi, although a one-on-one would be fine too. The actual number would depend on my partner. A duo? A trio? A quartet? It all just depends on how ambitious we want to get.

I leave the details of the succubus (or succubi) completely up to my writing partner, appearance, attitude, and all.

The story, after the initial hunt and capture, would revolve around the trials and tribulations of the demon hunter facing the constant, seductive allure of his captor(s). The story could go into a number of different directions, an exploration of the demon realm, an escape attempt, an attempted coup by a rival demon, etc.

I'm comfortable writing short and long posts, though I'd most prefer posts of a few paragraphs. Proper spelling and grammar are a big plus.

PM me if anyone is interested and would like to discuss (or change) details.
 
Hi,

Bumping an idea!

I’m not a submissive normally, and it’s a pretty vanilla type domination I’m looking for (no sadistic bitches, please! ;)), but I felt most female characters on here plays the submissive part… so, equal opportunities and all, here we go…

He was a man used to be in control… in his work life and personal life too, he took command… but for some time he has had dreams of him being taken by a dominating woman fill his sleep… he would be told what to do, he would be tied down, he would be teased and punished… and he would awake more excited than ever, his cock hard as a rock and leaking pre-cum…

When he runs into a new woman at his apartment building that looks just as the woman from his dreams he befriends her and finds that, below her straight-laced exterior, she’s the domme he’s dreamed about…


- dkgooner
 
Idea deleted. I have too many stories at the moment.
Oops!!!
 
Last edited:
Not really sure what I'm in the mood for, but if anyone is looking for a male writer, send me PMs with ideas, and we can go from there! I'm pretty open to ideas!
 
looking for some gentlemen to write with via email. posting on lit from my phone is difficult.

i will respond at least once a day, more if you post more. i write at least a paragraph usually 3-4. i prefer writing submissive women in bdsm situations. i like nonconsent/reluctance, romance, incest (with an older brother/father/uncle/steps). i love my opposite being of the paranormal (ghosts, vampires, werewolves) variety but it's not nessecary. i usually write in moder times but it's not a must.

i don't write dominant women, i don't write mommy/aunt roles, i don't do furries or military. i don't write mecca or much of anything anime based.

if you think you might be interested drop me a pm. i'm open to ideas.
 
I'm thinking about starting up some sort of High Fantasy RP. If anyone wants to help me get the ball rolling, I'd love to exchange ideas. Hit me up!
 
A few ideas to arouse the mind...

Hi everyone,

I have been off Literotica for close to four years, but I have a yearning to get back to some writing. I do enjoy the give and take of writing with a female writer. I have had interesting exchanges over the years in Yahoo chat before they shut down the rooms.

Some of my ideas are rather standard, I'll admit. But I suppose they are that way because people tend to gravitate toward them. And some forbidden taboos make for added excitement.

This writer is a male on the older side. And though I very much enjoy the older man-younger woman scenario, I do not limit myself to just that small realm. For example, I sometimes do very much enjoy viewing the world from the female perspective, though I do strongly prefer that my partner writer still be female (even if she is playing a female character). Of course, one never knows whether an online persona with a female name is actually so, at least the illusion exists.

Some ideas to provide a spark to your mind or anywhere else you like to feel it. Any ladies interested in joining with me in some writing are invited to private message me any time. For story purposes, I tend to be multi para but it depends on how the story unfolds and the writing style of my partner, too. Due to my long work hours, I will do my best to respond at least once daily but cannot guarantee, so I do ask for patience. Besides, anticipation can be quite the aphrodisiac.

Standard Fare:
Older man-younger woman (all at least 18 of course)
Best friend's dad seduction (either party may be the pursuer)
Babysitter seduction (again, either party may seduce)
Professor/Teacher office hours (what extra credit can you do for that A)
Older Neighbor
Daddy/Uncle situations

Being the younger male:
Naive, nerdy but not homely male seduced/taught by older woman
Still naive, probably nerdy taught by sister, cousin or some other younger female
Frustrated older teen male falls into affair with mom/step-mom


My Female Character Ideas (prefer to play more innocent, virginal girls):
Sorority rush and initiations
Seduced by older woman
Babysitter and the daddy (daddy played by female writer interested in writing from the male perspective)


That should be enough for now. I'll work on some less staid ideas for the future.
 
On hold while I decide whether to write it as a fiction story in the Non-Con page of Lit.com or not.
Story: ".22WMR" (that's a bullet, explained below)

Needed: 1 Female writer for swimsuit model-turned-criminal's mistress.

Me: The criminal.

The Story in Detail:

Three months ago, your sister washed up on a Florida beach, executed at close range. The .22WMR bullet lodged in her brain is a very uncommon round, particular for the commission of such up-close-and-personal executions.

One dedicated DEA agent -- your lover of one sort or another -- has a theory that I have this gun and that I have personally committed the 16 executions connected to this gun over the past two decades. Stories are told that if you cross me personally, I kill you personally; and it is widely known that I purchased a legendary weapon that fires .22WMR rounds at a public auction more than 2 decades ago.

The only people who ever claimed to see this weapon are my Chief Lieutenants and my lovers.

To find out who killed your sister, you decide to become the latter. You show up on my beach, saying, "I've been told you're the type of man who takes care of his women."

"Are you a woman who needs to be taken care of?" I respond.

And the answer that gets you headed toward finding that gun is, of course, "Yes."

Let the fun begin...

I'm thinking the following or variations of the following:
  • The overall plot from her point of view is they become lovers, she starts learning bits of his business, she gets in too deep, and all along, she is falling in love or lust with him, despite thinking that he is responsible for her sister's death. (Why she would fall for him will be uncovered.)
  • The overall plot from his point of view is that they become lovers, he is always suspicious of new people, he will test her often and with greater consequences, and every time she passed a test, he lets her farther and farther into his circle ... and closer to the gun, assuming that it exists.
  • She will remain in contact with her DEA agent lover, but she must be careful because if she gets caught with him, someone will die. The deeper into my circle she gets the less she can get out to see him, until she reaches the point where she is practically all on her own.
  • She begins to realize that she can help the DEA break smaller cases, too, supplying them with tips of things that she hears. But, is the risk of being caught worth it?
  • Anything else...?
About me:
  • I like long and short posts both.
  • I post almost every day at least twice, more if we are exchanging one and two liner sex or conversation replies.
  • I live on the US West Coast GMT-7. I would like to find someone who could role play this particular SRP mostly in the evenings, that way we are both online at the same time and can trade multiple short replies in a short amount of time. I think this role play is better suited to a combination of long posts once or twice a day, 5-7 days per week; and a rapid exchange of 10-30 short posts evenings, 2-4 times per week.
  • I am anal about spelling and grammar checks, so if you're using a cell phone and can't be bothered with punctuation, don't bother with this.
 
Last edited:
Good Day

After a long hiatus from the forums, I am back and would love to write a thread or two on the forums. Please have a look at my profile (in my signature) if you are interested and drop me a PM. I would love to discuss possible story angles.

Will appreciate
DE
 
Hey, I'm seeking a male writer to partner with me for a story that I've been dying to make.

Very brief premise: At a beach, or beach-themed, party, you would actively seek me out, a young, innocent and busty woman.

Me:


I would play as a young, sheltered woman who is currently at her final year of high school. All is well for me, at least for the most part; I have a close circle of friends, I'm doing absolutely fantastically at school, my parents are incredibly well-off financially so I'm just a little bit spoiled and I have a sweet, caring boyfriend. The downside to my life would be that my parents would be overly religious Mormons and have tried their hardest to pass on their values to me. Additionally, I would be embarrassed of my body - not that I would be unattractive or anything. I would be a slim blonde with bright blue eyes who just just so happens to have a pair of enormous breasts. I would be insecure about this and try my hardest to hide them by wearing as loose clothing as possible, but try as I may nothing really seems to work out for me. Sexually, I would be incredibly innocent, not having done anything more than kiss my boyfriend on the cheek a few times (with my religious background and all, I would be waiting for marriage!)

You: I was thinking that the male writer here could play as one of the following example. Each are unique in their own way, but what they have in common is the fact that I'd love for the male writer in question to play a sleazy, lewd, arrogant man.

  • You'd play as Rick West, a scummy, older (I'm thinking 22-28 years old) high school dropout who happened to stumble onto my Facebook profile (either by complete chance or through a mutual friend). When this happened, I had a profile picture of me doing the laundry - my breasts here forming a crazy curve to what should have been a loose fitting shirt. Lustful and deceptive, you create a fake profile, trying to appear as some high achieving student and eventually invite my friends and I to a party. While I would be looking for this fictional character that you made up, you would 'bump' into me and work your magic.
  • You'd play as my boyfriend's childhood friend, (name to be decided) who now attends a public high school, instead of my private school. We would have met a few times in real life and you would have been crazy infatuated. I wouldn't like you, straight off the bat, mainly because you wouldn't be shy and comment on me a lot, despite being best friends with my boyfriend. Of course, you were never truly 'serious' about getting between my legs until you and my boyfriend got into a huge fight about something. You plot revenge against him, until you figure that you could hit two birds with one stone - hosting a party and inviting my boyfriend and I to 'patch things up', your ulterior motive involves stealing me from my boyfriend, and humiliating me, right under my boyfriend's nose.
  • You'd play as my father's boss (around 40-55 years old) who has seen me during a few company picnics and what have you. After my dad shows you a recent picture of me, you decide maliciously to host your next company outing at a beach, knowing that my dad would surely bring me along. You would approach me here, figuring that since you control my father's fate at the company anyway, that you have nothing to lose to pursue me with your dirty, lustful mind.

These aren't set in stone and we can easily switch a few aspects if you'd like. We can definitely work in a few kinks of yours, if you want - like maybe having you play as a lustful cousin or uncle (if you're into incest).

My kinks (in case that you're wanting to know ;P )

  1. Sleazy, arrogant male characters (in case you didn't know!)
  2. Humiliation
  3. Public Display
  4. Age Difference
  5. Cheating

Anyway, PM me if you're interested so that we can discuss this a bit more. Thanks for reading!! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And girl like Indian jones is exploring a temple then gets kidnapped by someone or something

A virgin girl meets a vampire...
 
Looking for someone who would like to chloroform, abduct and molest me...

Hi everybody!

I'm Tanja, a girl in her mid-twenties from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. I joined Literotica last year and started a role playing story about my favorite fetish Chloroform-abductions and BDSM in general.

Unfortunately, my writing partner left some time later and did not continue the work. I've been away from the Forum for quite some time, but now I'm back and want to try out a new story!

So, if there's anybody interested in helping me out and take part in a new sexual role play, just let me know and send me a private message, please. We can discuss the details then by messaging before starting the story. I'm pretty much open for all kinds of story ideas that include my fetish which is me being chloroformed, abducted, sexually molested and used in all sorts of ways... The story should include lots of BDSM play and bondage as well. If you want to know what I'm talking about, just check out my old role play story. The link to it is given in my signature.

Here is some further personal data about me for your information.

Personal info:
- Tanja, mid-twenties, Caucasian (good-looking with a beautiful, alluring face);
- Brunette (curly, shoulder-length hair), brown eyes, soft (slightly tanned) skin;
- 1,71m, 65kg (gained some weight...), voluptuous body, large 36DD breasts (all natural), curvy hips, nice ass, trimmed pubic hair, tight pussy.

Following are some pictures I found on the internet which somehow fit my general outward appearance (I'm surely no supermodel look-alike, but I'm quite pretty with nice, big and bouncy assets...). Even my avatar picture resembles me.

lumegfc401.gif
lumegnud134.gif


Update 12.04.2013: I've got a male writing partner by now and I'm currently just looking for a female co-author. We might want to try a role playing story with three participants. That would be me (the sexy female victim), some kind of a dominant male bad guy (the male writing partner who I've got already) and another female (the female co-author who's still missing). She should be kind of dominant as well. In the role playing story she would be teaming up with the bad guy in abducting and molesting me. If some dominatrix-like gal is interested in this, just send a private message to me, please.

Update 13.04.2013: Below is a rough draft of two possible story lines which have just popped into my mind. They need to be modified and detailed, of course. It's just a brainstorming start.


1. Bank robbery:
- I'm Tanja, a busty, young bank manager of a banking branch in a small town;
- I get chloroformed and abducted on my way home late at night by two robbers (the bad guy, and our still needed female co-author);
- I am brought to some kind of hideout or even my own flat and the robbers try to get the keys for the bank and the code for the safe from me;
- In trying to get me to tell them the codes, they sexually molest and torture me. They should try some force-/painful methods, some tickling for laughs and the lustful method in which they bring me close to orgasm but then deny it so that I am soon begging for my climax. Lots of BDSM and Bondage toys should be used as well;
- After they got the information, they should leave me bound and gagged (and sedated, of course) and go to rob the bank. Later on they could get back to me and have a little bit of their own fun on my expense for celebration (meaning the guy would really "do"/rape me and the female robber could maybe force me to "service" her) before they take off.

2. Medical environment:
- I could be Tanja, a busty young woman, visiting the hospital for a regular medical check up;
- The doctor who I visit could be some kind of a mad scientist who secretly works on a formulae to enhance breast growth. For this he needs busty young women to experiment on. His assistant would be our still missing female co-author;
- During the check up, he could use some "unusual" methods for the examination. Maybe he even knocks me out with an anesthetic and he and his evil nurse have their way with me while I'm unconscious. I'm released after this, going home and not knowing what really happened;
- The next day I get abducted by the two while being at my own house. They drive to me with their ambulance, get into my house pretending to need to talk about my check up and chloroform me. Then I'm placed on a gurney, taken out of the house and into the ambulance so that no one gets suspicious;
- They take me to the secret medical lab of them and there they do their wicked, lustful sexual experiments on me;
- Because they need to get me out of the way after they're done with me. For this, they sell the kidnapped girls like me into white slavery. So, I could end up in some Arabian harem of a very rich sheik or a luxurious Chinese brothel for the upper class.

Update 14.04.2013: As per now, I've found a female co-author for the story.
 
Last edited:
New to this

Hello, late twenties male, looking for some entertainment with RP. I have never really done anything like this before, but would love to try it out. Have read some story threads on here and loved them. Interested in fantasy, succubus/demon hunter, secretary/boss, boss (female)/worker, co-workers, chance encounters, student/teacher, nurse/patient just some off the top of my head, but would be open to more ideas. I am not into incest,animals outside of fantasy, skat, blood, homosexuality not dissing it but its not for me, or rape.

As far as I go, I'm five nine medium build, love to run and enjoy sports, I am in the military but details not really going to go into, I am married and see lit only as a source of entertainment to live out fantasies that can't really be done in real life.


Like I said I am new, but I do love to write, so I won't post just three or four line responses, I usually can get on almost everyday sometimes there may be a break of a couple days. I'm open for suggestions and would love to hear new ideas.
 
Last edited:
I've gone from fieldwork to working with interns all day every day. Which is undoubtedly where this itch to write about it comes from.

I want to do a take on Secretary. Classic film. If you haven't seen it...consider it a prerequisite or homework assignment. An enjoyable one.

I'm looking for a leading man to play a parallel character to the original Mr. Grey. I'm not looking for 50 Shades of Grey. The twist in this sense which differs from Secretary, is that my role won't be that of a secretary. But rather of an intern.

Even when interns are paid. They're demeaned. Humiliated. Used. Ordered around. They work long hours and get very little in return. They're taken advantage of and taken for granted, with the people they intern for usually knowing full well the conditions they're subjecting these poor interns to. Its rather sadistic. And most are unpaid.

I coordinate. I do not have interns. But the poor girls I see working with who are now my former colleagues...its an interesting dynamic. One much more drastic than just that of a secretary. Secretaries are at times assumed to know very little, whereas an internship is an opportunity to get the much needed experience these people are going to need if they expect to ever be able to cut it in the field.

The leading man doesn't need to be a lawyer as with the original film. Just one of the minor details that can be worked out.

If you're interested, shoot me a message. I'm looking to have some discussion back and forth before jumping in with someone.
 
ISO female(s) for multiple character role play

I would prefer 1 or more female writers who can RP at the same time I am online for this one, so that we can exchange lots of short to midlength replies. I am on the US West Coast and RP evenings (7-11pm) and off and on all day Sunday, Monday, and often Tuesdays.

If you don't fit the above description, this role play will take for ever... :(

Your roles:
  • Madam.
  • Teenage whore(s).
  • Female customer(s).
My roles:
  • The Madam's Boss or Right Hand Man, depending upon whether you want to be controlled or control.
  • Teenage gigolos.
  • Male customers.
Story: Essentially, it's a story about barely 18 year old whores/gigolos and the people they serve ...or service. The story will be about more than just sex: it will be about the lives of those involved, including both the highs and the lows.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top