I.M. Fauve Gallery

I like the leash series as well. Which reminds me that I do need to get a chain soon.

Fuck Of Fury 2 versions.
60v
59v

no chain/leash, just hair.

Last edited:
I want one that connects my hood piercing to my nipple piercings.

Ah!:)

Seems that should not be difficult to come up with other than cost (depending on material) if you have rings already in all three locations.

I know a few women who have nipple piercings, (that have been obvious through clothing) I've drawn women who have nipple piercings. But I have never "been with" a woman with piercings (other than ears).

I would think that the woman who had them would enjoy the play that goes along with that. Those who do not have them either are too sensitive and/or do not like the aesthetic.

Last edited:
Ah!:)

Seems that should not be difficult to come up with other than cost (depending on material) if you have rings already in all three locations.

I know enough about jewelry making that I could easily customize one. I don't wear rings in any of them though, I prefer horseshoes, so each "connection" would need to have Y shape and slip onto the horseshoe and have the balls of the horseshoe hold them in place. If that makes sense...

I know enough about jewelry making that I could easily customize one. I don't wear rings in any of them though, I prefer horseshoes, so each "connection" would need to have Y shape and slip onto the horseshoe and have the balls of the horseshoe hold them in place. If that makes sense...

It does. I have some jewelry experience as well.

(added to my post above)

Heading out now.

Thank you for the visit to my thread THROBBS :) And for leaving a nice drawing too :D

Thank you for visiting mine.:) and leaving comments.

Mine was a bit of a "dump and run", though you and the warl0ck1 have been posting some fun imagery.:D

Thank you for visiting mine.:) and leaving comments.

Mine was a bit of a "dump and run", though you and the warl0ck1 have been posting some fun imagery.:D
My pleasure :rose:

Dump and run anytime ;) - And warl does post some very yummy goodies :D

Nice one THROBBS - I like the claw marks too. Is that her tail or does it represent something else ?

Cat Tail
40v

Some nerd might whine that Rhino is from Marvel and Catwoman is DC.
So? I'm from neither.

Last edited:
Lol no

Is the rhino part of some comic book or just from your own imagination ?

Mostly my own imagination, 'tho' there is a Rhino character nemesis to Spiderman, That guy tends to be drawn much bigger, with a face peaking out of a rhino suit...equally odd (or "interesting"):)

33v
socket/holster sewn into catsuit.

Last edited:
Mostly my own imagination, 'tho' there is a Rhino character nemesis to Spiderman, That guy tends to be drawn much bigger, with a face peaking out of a rhino suit...equally odd (or "interesting"):)

attachment.php

socket/holster sewn into catsuit.
:)
It's all in character or same type theme , right ?

Back