Strangers in the Bar (OPEN)

Sexplorer2011

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Posts
192
[Sex with a stranger, domination, other possible fantasies & fetishes.]


John entered the dark bar and looked around. At the counter, he noticed a hot blond, sitting all by herself, drinking some cocktail. He went to the counter, sat right next to her and asked her:
- Hi, can I buy you several drinks?
 
Joyce

I laughed.

"Several?", I asked.

"I only drink one at a time. Why not start with just one?"

He sat on the empty stool next to mine and after the drinks were served, we chatted until the music had an enticing song and I asked hin if he was going to ask me to dance.
 
- Sure. he said, as he took her to the dance floor. He pulled her very close to him. At first she made an attempt to keep a bit more distance, but then she just gave in.
 
Joyce

I love to dance and I love to be held. He felt good in my arms and I hoped he liked the feel of me pressing my breasts against his chest.

But I didnt want to be too forward. I wanted to tease and play hard to get, at least at first, but I looked up and caught his eye, and was pretty sure I had caught a john.

He didnt know me and I hadnt told him what I was up to or why I was in here alone.
 
He felt her breasts tightly pressed against his chest. It made him want her even more. He leaned towards her and before she could tell or do anything, he kissed her passionately on the mouth.
 
Joyce

My god!

That surprised me,. I was playing it slow and was just about to snuggle my face into his neck and kiss him there and tease him and entice him.

But when he kissed me I kissed him back, open mouthed, and briefly our tongues met.

When we were chatting he told me he was in town on business and had a room here at the hotel. I asked him if he wanted to go up there now ir dance and play some more first. I knew I had a partner for the night.

The only question was whether he would pay for what i have to offer.

I really didnt care either way, but this is how I earn my living.
 
John was first surprised by what she just said. He didn't expect her to be a "pro". But it didn't bother him in the end.

- So how exactly do you earn your money usually? he asked, with a large smile on his face.
 
Joyce

With a coy smile, back on our bar stools, I told him that it would be a little unseemingly to show him here but if he wanted to take me up to his room I would be happy to show him.

He already knew I am married. He asked where my husband was and I told him "back at home babysitting the kids."

The truth is, I can make a lot more money doing this than he can at his job so I work nights and he works days.
 
This one was definitely not the typical woman he met at bars like these. His curiosity was now almost as big as his sexual excitement.

- Let's go upstairs. I want you to show me what' you've got.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

My drink was empty. He took my hand and led me to the elevator. Once in we were alone and we kissed. My tongue swirled around in his mouth and I just knew thus woyld be a delightful night.

The car stopped at his floor and led me to his room and opened the door. It was nothing special - just a hotel room with a nice sized bed. We kissed again and he seemed to like me, or at least my kisses.

As he held me I asked what he would like to do. His hands ran up and down my back and I felt his thumb caressing my backbone while the other hand stroked one of my hottest erogenious zones - the back of my neck.
 
- Well you said you'll show me something special. Why don't we start with that? he said between passionate wild kisses.
 
Joyce

Well, why dont you help me undress?

I iopened the top two buttons on my blouse

"Your turn", I said
 
He almost ripped off her blouse of, revealing her sexy bra. He paused for a second, then started caressing her nice breasts.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

I stepped up into his arms and cooed "undo the clasp on my bra. Let them loose for you to play with."
 
He didn't even wait for her to finish and he took her bra off and threw it on a chair nearby. Her breasts where out now; she had great looking tits, neither too big or too small and nicely shaped. He started playing with them, first with his hands, than he leaned over and started kissing them and licking the by now erect nipples.
 
Joyce

As he licked my breasts, I reached diown and opened the button and then slid down the little zipper on my skirt. Pushing it down over my ass it fell to the floor.

Since I never wear panties when I am out, I stood there naked except for my shoes.

Since he kept licking and sucking my nipples, I stepped back and then went to my knees and undid his belt, unzipped his fly, and with my hands on his hips, I pulled down his pants and boxers releasing his cock which bounced up and hit me in my face until I took it into my miouth.

After a few sucks I looked up at him and told him it was beautiful, and that I wanted it in me
 
His dick was now fully erect and he just felt the need to penetrate her. Without a word, he put her carefully, but firmly on her back on the bed, he spread her legs and positioned himself between her legs. He only stopped for a moment to put a pillow under her ass, so her pussy has a better position; then he slid his cock inside her. As he penetrated her, he kissed her on the mouth. At first he was moving with slower, deep thrusts, but then he gradually increased the speed. During the whole time, he kept watching her face, as if her expression was causing him at least as much pleasure as the act itself.
 
Joyce

This was so nicxe. He felt good in me as I knew he would, and as he fucked me i told him that since he had said he was here in our area once every month, to let me know when he was coming and if he wanted, we would have a date.

The subject of money had never even been mentuioned. usually I make them pay uin advance, but thuis time I just wanted a nice loving fuck and he was giving it to me until he asked how my husband felt about me doing this.

I told him that was how we got together.

On a blind date, we fucked and I got pregnant, and he was nice enough to marry me. Now we have two kids and we only fuck on weekends when Im not working, but on these little dates I hoped he would treat me nicely and nmake me want to be with him again.
 
- You have an interesting life story. I must give you that. And I really like you. I would love to see you again, next time I'm back in town here. What do you say?
 
Joyce

I say "YES YES YES"

"I'll give you my card with my cell number and e-mail address. Let me know when and where you will be and I will be there.

Now, this one is a freebie, but for the future, if you want me, i charge for my time. I get 200 bucks an hour with a two hour minimum, and a grand for all night.

Plus various amounts for whatever you might want to do but the all night amount covers anything except anal or sex with other people besides you.

"So now you know. I am a whore but this is for love."

That broke the spell of a romantic evening, but he kept plunging in and out of me and I had no idea what he might be thinking.
 
- OK, all is clear. he said. I sure will call you. But I have a small curiosity: why did you choose this work?
 
Joyce

That one is easy. First of all I love the work. I love to fuck and to make love.

But the real reason is that my husband gets home late from work, usually very tired, and never gets one and one time with the kids. This way he gets what he wants and I get what I want, and on weekends we have each other. Except on rare occasions, I dont do this on weekends because most of my clients are business men here on business during the week.

But I meet a lot of very nice men like you and i love spending the time like this and hope you do too.

I didnt tell him that I worked my way through college being an escort or working in a massage parlor and I simply love what I do.
 
- So you really like doing this for a living? Hm, then I guess you're a happy person, being able to get paid for what you enjoy doing. I will leave only the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm still here and free. How much would it cost to spend the whole day and night with you?
 
Joyce

I grinned and then kissed him.

As long as you stay here this time, its still a freebie.

If he'd asked me to come back home with him, I would have gone.

And he is still here and hasnt left yet, so the idea still lives!
 
Back
Top