Life Changing Gift (Closed)

Wolf Vixen

POMRS
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Posts
4,165
Jasmine had spent her life climbing the corporate ladder. She started out in high school, building her portfolio and continued to do so during college. By the time she graduated she had a ground level position at the firm she had always dreamed of working for. By the next 2 years she had climbed her way through hard work and determination to get one step under senior partner of the firm. She got all of this accomplished before she even turned 28 years old, which was just right around the corner.

Kimberly, her long time friend from college and a co-worker at the same firm was throwing her this lavish birthday party at one of the best restaurants in town. She reserved a back room and they had planned to celebrate until the managers kicked them out. Kimberly never seemed to let Jasmine’s birthday go by without some extreme gift. Last year she took her to the spa where they spent all day just relaxing. Later that evening Kimberly took her back home just in time to catch the stripper she had ordered for Jasmine. Kimberly was a great friend and Jasmine loved her like family.

Jasmine got up from her desk where she was working on the latest lawsuit their firm was handling. It was dark outside and she had enough time before the corner deli closed for the night. She moved down the elevator and said her good nights to the security guard. Quickly ducking into the store as the owner glanced up and began to shake his head. Without questions he handed her a bag and she handed him a $20. She left the shop and walked home, which wasn’t two blocks down the street.

Her walk was pure confidence, like everything that was happening in her life, she had it planned out. Rarely did she ever end up with a surprise she couldn’t handle. Making it to her 2 story home she let herself in and locked the door behind her. Moving through the house and into the kitchen where she set her bag down on the table and moved back into the dark hall. Climbing the steps one at a time, her hand slid along the banister while her mind continued to work up different angles for the case. She didn’t get where she was without the hard work and she wasn’t about to stop now.

Walking into her bedroom she changed into a long nightgown. Taking a look at herself in the mirror she sighed softly. Almost 28 years old, dark brown hair that reached the middle of her back, baby blue eyes that held confidence and intelligence. High cheekbones, full lips, soft skin as well as a curvy figure. She was always on the go so she kept pretty much in shape. Her breast weren’t huge and they weren’t small, but they were perky. She turned to the side to get a better look at her figure. Her ass was nice and firm, her legs toned and her belly not as flat as a board but she wasn’t hanging onto fat. Jasmine wondered why it was that she didn’t have anything serious in her life. Maybe it was cause of all the late hours or the business trips out of town. She shrugged to her own reflection and headed back downstairs to eat her dinner.

Jasmine’s mind lingered on what Kimberly could possibly have in mind for her this year. She finished off her sandwich and headed up to bed. She hoped the next day would speed on past so she could find out. Jasmine was actually getting excited, it had been awhile since her and Kimberly had time out together. She fell asleep rather quickly, only waking the moment her alarm went off the next morning.

Sure enough, just as Jasmine had hoped, the day spun past like it was in a race car. Kimberly bounded into her office with a bright smile, “You ready to go?” Jasmine smiled to her friend and nodded, standing up and grabbing her purse. They headed down to the front door where Kimberly called for a cab. Sliding into the cab she looked to her friend, “Kim, what do you have planned this year as my birthday present?” Kimberly just grinned mischievously and said, “You will see.”

They got to the restaurant and ordered. Still Kimberly didn’t show the first signs that she had gotten Jasmine anything. The food was delivered and they ate while chatting about work and anything in particular that caught their attention. Once dinner was done Kimberly ordered a bottle of wine. Jasmine was still watching her friend closely even as the waiter poured her a glass. She raised it up and took a sip from it before setting it back on the table, “Come on Kim….fess up, what did you get me?”

Kimberly laughed softly and pulled out a box and handed it to Jasmine. Jasmine too it and looked at her friend curiously. Kimberly had never given her a real gift, just some good surprise she had that always ended up with Jasmine having one hell of a night. Her eyes moved down to the box, it was long, almost like a box of roses. Her eyes met Kimberly’s and she tilted her head, “Well open it for Christ sakes. You have been pestering me all night,” Kimberly complained to her. Jasmine smiled brightly to her friend and slowly opened the box. She was completely baffled by what she found inside. Her eyes moved over what appeared to be a riding crop, recognizing it from country club her parents were members of. Why on earth would Kimberly have gotten her this?

Pulling it from the box and setting the box beside her, Jasmine slowly slid the crop between her hands, “What the hell you get me this for? I don’t own a horse.” Kimberly chuckled as she called out. Jasmine’s eyes moved to the curtain that separated them from everyone else, but this was the waiter’s way out not the guess. The curtains began to part and Jasmine’s eyes widened in surprise at what she saw. In walked a man, but not just any man, a rather sexy one.

Jasmine turned to Kimberly with curiosity in her eyes still. Kimberly laughed again, “This is your present dear, and he is trained to give the ultimate pleasure and to serve your every whim. He is yours Jasmine, all yours to command how you want to.” Jasmine’s eyes widened even more before they turned back to the man that stood before her.
 
Ethan was calm as he rode in the cab. Everything had already been paid for, and he already knew it. It was the way it always was for him on such occasions. His life was unlike most any other persons. Ethan had heard his job of choice called many things. He'd been called a man-whore, an escort, and even a prostitute. The truth though, was that he was a slave of sorts. He had been bought and sold several times, each doing so for their own reasons.

Such was the case tonight. A woman named Kimberly had bought him, though he'd come to understand that he was not to be hers, but rather a gift to a friend of hers. He knew the friends name, Jasmine, but that was all he knew of her. He found himself anticipating this first meeting, much like the others he'd experienced. He was effectively a pleasure slave, trained in all matters sensual, sexual, and submission.

Ethan hesitated when the cab finally came to a stop in front of the restaurant. He took several slow and deep breaths. With a quick look at his watch he knew he had a couple of spare minutes. He moved towards the bathroom, to make sure that he was ready for what was about to happen.

There were another couple of slow and deep breaths before Ethan could lift his gaze to study himself in the mirror. The first thing he noticed, was the same thing everybody noticed, his piercing green eyes. After that, one would notice his short black hair, just enough to fist your hand in, and intentionally so. It was then that Ethan let his gaze wander over the clothes that he, of all people, was so unused to wearing. Ethan may well have been a nudists for how comfortable he was being naked. Yet here he was, wearing a fully formal black tuxedo!

With a long and deep sigh, Ethan rose up to his full six foot height, letting his eyes study his own form in the mirror. His well-build chest filled out the tux nicely, as did his strong arms and shoulders. Ethan had always taken great care of his body. His appearance was very important to many of his now-former mistresses, so he'd made quite sure that he did not disappoint. Even his legs were wiry and strong.

When at last Ethan felt he was ready for the blind meeting he that was about to occur, he gave one final steadying breath and stepped from the bathroom.

Ethan already knew where he was expected to be. As he'd expected though, he turned heads as he walked through the restaurant. It didn't change his demeanor though. He was proud, confident, and focus on what was to come. When he came to the drawn curtain, separating the pair of ladies from the rest of the restaurant, he stopped. He could hear the women talking, it was faint, but he could hear them. A few people gave him some strange looks, which made sense since he did look like he was eavesdropping, but in truth he was waiting for his cue. Soon enough, it came when he heard the voice he'd come to recognize as Jasmine say, “What the hell you get me this for? I don’t own a horse.”

Ethan gave it a few more moments, waiting for Kimberly's call. When that last cue came, he slowly pushed the curtain aside and stepped into the room. Before Ethan did anything else, he turned and closed the curtain once more. He then turned back to the women sitting in the booth that was the only table in the small and private room.

With a slow and confident stride, Ethan walked towards the table. His deep green gaze found and held Jasmine's baby blue eyes. He walked until he came to stand before the table. He didn't say anything just yet though, waiting for the last cue from Kimberly.

“This is your present dear, and he is trained to give the ultimate pleasure and to serve your every whim. He is yours Jasmine, all yours to command how you want to.”

Ethan waited until Jasmine's eyes turned back to him. When they did he slowly and effortlessly lowered himself to his knees. Without hesitation, he reached for her right hand, lifted it to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to it. Once he'd returned it to it's resting place upon her thigh, his head bowed submissively, waiting for her reaction.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine watched him lower himself to his knees, taking her hand and placing a soft kiss upon it which made a tingle slowly slide up her arm. His head lowered and she glanced over to Kimberly who had one of the biggest grins on her face. Jasmine didn’t know what to say or even what to do. Her eyes moved back to the man kneeling before her, remembering the stark contrast of his eyes and hair. She wanted to see that again, see if she had the same gut reaction as she did the first time.

Leaning forward, totally forgetting about the crop in her lap, her fingers brushed along his jaw until her fingers found the underside of his chin. Jasmine slowly lifted his head, taking note his eyes didn’t raise at first, “Look at me.” The words slipped from her lips with a hint of a demand and yet still a request. Jasmine didn’t know the first thing about having someone like him; this was going to be a learning experience for her. As his eyes rose up and locked with hers, sure enough she had the same reaction as before. Jasmine wanted to see so much more through those eyes, wanted to see those eyes look at her with much more meaning than they were already.

Jasmine’s eyes roamed over his face, almost like she was memorizing every small detail, “What is your name dear?” He hesitated at her question and like with most witnesses on the stand she put a bit more bite to her voice, “Name?”

Jasmine smiled to him as he answered her. His voice was fitting for the body, a kind of voice you could listen to at night, but you had to watch it because he could very well seduce with a voice like that as well. Jasmine let her fingers begin to fall, just to brush over his chest a moment. No doubt he filled out the tux with all of himself. Her eyes moved back to Kimberly, “All mine to do with as I wish?” Jasmine could feel the joke coming at any moment and even prepared herself for it.

Kimberly nodded, “Yep, anything you want.” Jasmine looked back to him and directed the question to him, “Anything?” Whoever this was, whether Ethan was really his name or not, was certainly earning what Kimberly had given him. She was going to test this ‘too good to be true’ gift. Jasmine knew she would not get a straight answer out of Kimberly if this was a joke, so she decided to test his resolve on this. She figured eventually he would cave and tell Kimberly she wasn’t paying him enough for it and leave.

Her eyes flicked back to Kimberly even as she slid from the booth. Jasmine’s hand gripped the crop as she stood and slowly began to make her way around Ethan. She took very slow steps like a tiger circling their prey trying to determine what she could do to make him call uncle and call this charade quits. Jasmine’s mind was spinning with ideas, but she didn’t want to overdo it too badly. It wasn’t like she wanted to damage the poor man, just make him fess up to the truth.

Usually in the court room she would have evidence that showed he was lying and she would just simply show that, but here she didn’t have that option, but many others were open to her. Slowly circling him her mind was trying to find a way. Finally coming up with something she stopped in front of him, which wasn’t far from the table, “Stand up!” She was going to get to the bottom of this charade and fast, “Strip!” Kimberly gasped behind her and Jasmine glanced back at her and smirked, letting her know she was going to call her on her game.
 
Even with his head bowed, Ethan could suspect what was happening between the women, even with the silence. He could almost feel the look that passed between them, and he could only imagine what Jasmine was thinking just then.

Ethan didn't have to wait too long for the reaction he was anticipating. He saw a hand slip into his field of vision, and he made no attempt to shy away from it when he felt it glide along his jaw and beneath his chin. Even as she lifted his chin, his gaze didn't lift with it. “Look at me.” The words were as much a request as a demand, and the moment Jasmine spoke them, Ethan complied, lifting his gaze to lock with hers once more.

“What is your name dear?”

Ethan actually found himself hesitating when he heard those words. He knew he was going to be a surprise, but he hadn't actually thought through in his mind what all was a surprise to this woman. “Name?” The repeat of the question brought Ethan to his senses, especially with the added bite to Jasmine's voice.

"Ethan." The answer was as simple as the question, spoken in his gentle baritone voice. As he felt Jasmine's hand start to wander down his chest, Ethan didn't move. he let her do as she wished, knowing that it was her right to do so. When she turned towards Kimberly and asked a question however, Ethan was confused. Surprise was one thing, but he had at least assumed that she would be a domme. Her question implied otherwise though. Kimberly answer her question of course, though she seemed to doubt it's validity. Such was evident when she turned to him once more.

“Anything?”

A small nod was offered up as Ethan answered her question in similar fashion to her first one, speaking but a single word. "Anything." When Jasmine made to stand from the booth, Ethan shifted backwards, remaining on his knees, yet making room for her to move out and around him. Her steps were slow as she walked around him, seeming study him, and maybe be sizing him up. Ethan was calm in the face of this though. His back was straight, and his eyes were still up, staring straight ahead.

Not a word was spoken by anybody in the room while Jasmine was walking around him. When she stopped in front of him though, there was a confident air about her. “Stand up! Strip!” An audible gasp came from Kimberly as Jasmine spoke those words. Ethan however, didn't hesitate as so many would have. Kimberly had already paid for everything thus far, this much he knew. He also knew, that given his position, and what might occur, she would have thought of this ahead of time, and made sure that they were not rudely interrupted.

Thus, without hesitation, Ethan's green gaze lifted to lock with Jasmine's once more. He then shifts his weight to his right knee, letting him plant his left foot on the floor and press off it, rising to his full height. He towered over Jasmine, standing at least six inches taller than her. He was courteous though, taking a couple steps back so she didn't have to crane her neck to look up into his eyes.

As he stepped back, Ethan's hands lifted to the black tie he wore, never breaking eye contact as he loosed it and slipped the tie free of the white shirt and let it fall behind him. Next, his large hands lifted to the single button that held his black tuxedo coat closed. A simply motion loosed the button, and with a shrug of his broad shoulders, the coat slipped down his back to the floor.

Not once through this ritualistic performance, did Ethan ever break eye contact with Jasmine. His piercing green gaze locked with hers steadily, breaking only when he had to blink. Next after the coat came Ethan's shirt. Firstly, his hands dropped to his cuff links, loosing each one. Next came the buttons of his shirt. One-by-one, starting with the top, he slipped each one free until the shirt was open down the front. Only his thin black undershirt hid his strong chest and abdomen from the gazes of the two women.

Just as he'd done with his jacket, Ethan shrugged his shoulders, and let his shirt fall to the floor behind him. Next came his undershirt, which he simply lifted over his head, baring his well-toned, six-pack abs, along with his firm and muscled chest.

Next up came the shoes, which Ethan could thankfully just slip out of, which he did. His hands now went to the belt that he wore, unbuckling it, loosening it, and finally pulling it free. After depositing the belt on the pile of clothes behind him, his hands moved now to the button and zipper of his black dress pants. A quick slip of his hands loosed the button. The zipper itself sounded almost deafening in the silent room. For not a sound but their breathing had been spoken since she'd commanded this of him. Once the zipper was down, Ethan pushed his pants down, leaving his boxers on for now, more of a brief tease than anything. He stepped out of his pants, and actually freed himself of his black dress socks in the process.

Ethan stood before these women in not but his boxers. Soon enough though, with his eyes watching, and now studying Jasmine, Ethan moved his hands to the waistband of his boxers. Without hesitation, he pushed them down, bending at the waist to step out of them. He then rose once more to his full height, depositing the last of his clothes on the pile as he stood for inspection, almost happy now to be free of the clothes.

Straight backed and proud, Ethan stood before Jasmine and Kimberly, shamelessly naked. Every hair on his body, short of the ones on his head had been shaved, thus giving them a full view of his genitals. He was flaccid of course, but his size was evident even in that. His cock would be a full nine inches long when he got hard, with a two inch girth.

Now that Ethan was naked, it simply remained for Jasmine to make her next move. Inwardly he wondered what thoughts were going through her mind.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine watched as Ethan’s gaze rose up to meet hers. There was a determination in that gaze; almost like he was saying he would do anything at all to prove himself. Jasmine found that look very interesting. He began to rise and Jasmine had to crane her neck just a bit to keep eye contact with him. He stepped back and before she could say a word she realized he had done it for her. Another interesting thing she has found about Ethan.

Jasmine could see just out of her line of sight that he was working on the tie, loosening it and letting it fall to the floor. She had to give Ethan credit, he certain made seeing him strip a very enjoyable process. Then the idea hit Jasmine, he was a stripper, he had to be. They would usually do just about anything for money and the way he was stripping his clothes from his body was how they would do it, like a tease to the eyes.

Jasmine’s hand gripped on the crop as his jacket fell to the floor and his hands moved to begin unbuttoning each of his shirt buttons. Her eyes never left his and his never broke from hers to look elsewhere. For some reason she felt like he was challenging her and that just made her more determined to prove this was all a joke. When the shirt fell to the floor, Jasmine couldn’t help herself, her eyes flicked to his chest quickly before moving back up to lock with his. He certainly had a body that could easily be used as a playground, but then again most men wanted the woman as the playground not the other way around.

His undershirt came over his head which gave Jasmine another quick moment to take a look at his chest. She literally felt her mouth water and the word ‘anything’ slither around in her mind. Her eyes again moved up to his green ones. Ethan did have striking eyes. They grabbed your attention and kept it, just like they were doing now. His shifted a bit before his hands went to his belt and began to unbuckle it, tossing it back with the pile he was creating.

Jasmine wasn’t going to take her eyes from him, but she was curious what expression was on Kimberly’s face. This is the most silence she had ever heard from her friend, well unless you counted the times she was passed out. When Ethan’s hands moved to the top of his pants, Jasmine no longer was thinking about her friend and more on the man standing before her. If this was true, which it couldn’t possibly be, but if it was then what was she going to do with him? Jasmine had heard things about people who served others, but she always caught how they were treated like slaves, literally. Jasmine didn’t want to treat anyone like that, certainly not Ethan. He may lose that spark in his eyes that she was beginning to find more and more fascinating.

Jasmine would have to research this more as this is all new to her. But then again she could be jumping the gun as this could very well be a really great joke Kimberly is playing on her. Time will only tell and until then Jasmine was going to enjoy this and push it to the limit as much as she could. Her attention was drawn back to Ethan as his boxers slid down his legs and he stepped from them. Jasmine almost didn’t believe he had done it, but she wasn’t about to show that to him. She controlled her facial expressions; it didn’t do her any good to let him in on how much of a shock this was to her.

Jasmine’s eyes finally broke from Ethan’s as they slowly began to travel over his body. She hadn’t even realized she was beginning to stroke her free hand over the crop, letting the leather slid over her skin. Jasmine moved her eyes all the way down to his feet and back up to meet his again. As thoughts progressed through her mind about her next step a smile began to curve her lips. The more wicked her thoughts became the more wicked the smile became. She pivoted on her heels and began to take slowly steps around Ethan.

Once she reached his back, she again let her eyes roam over his skin. He took good care of his body, she could tell that much at a glance. His skin was smooth, almost perfection. His broad shoulders showed the expanse of his back nicely. His waist slimmed down from the rest of him while his ass was nice and rounded, rather firm looking. Jasmine loved a nice ass on her man. She loved grabbing it, digging her nails into it to make him drive harder into her. She shuttered at the thought and felt a fire build between her legs.

Taking a nice slow breath she let her eyes finish roaming over his strong legs before taking a few slow steps back around Ethan, making note he never once got nervous or agitated with her just standing behind him. Almost like he was used to be inspected like this, which was making Jasmine push more toward the idea of him being a stripper for hire.

Jasmine glanced at Kimberly and seen the shock on her face, let alone you couldn’t pry her eyes from Ethan’s body. Jasmine was curious about this reaction from her, but tucked it away as she moved into Ethan’s line of sight. Still stroking over the crop her eyes took another long look over Ethan’s flawless body. She fought the tingles that spread through her as she imagined him deep inside of her. Shaking her thoughts clear, it would not do well for her to lose the semblance of control she is supposed to be showing. She would get him to break. He will confess to her before the night ended.

Jasmine moved the end of the crop to the side of Ethan’s neck. Slowly, ever so slowly she began to run it down his chest, “Tell me….Ethan….what is your purpose here?” Jasmine had to fight herself not to smile at his answer, “Is that so?” The crop moved over one of his nipples before slowly sliding back up to his neck. Jasmine ran the crop along his jaw to fit it under his chin again while her eyes locked with his, “Then tell me all Ethan, tell me what pleasures you enjoy, what things you don’t. It will serve me well to know what I can reward you with or even punish you with. Do not lie to me either Ethan, for I will find out.” Jasmine held his gaze the entire time he spoke.
 
As Ethan stripped, he couldn't help but be impressed with the control Jasmine had over her own facial expressions. It had been quite clear that she hadn't believed either Kimberly or himself, yet even when he'd done as she'd asked, her face showed no surprise.

Ethan had never broken his eye contact with Jasmine, though he'd noticed a couple of times, her own eyes flicking down to admire his chest and body. It would also be noted, that his green eyes never glazed over, like one would if they were zoning out. His eyes had remained sharp and focused, from the moment he'd walked into the room.

When at last the eye contact between the pair broke, it was Jasmine who did it. Once again, her eyes dropped from his, wandering freely over his body. Ethan didn't move, shift, or even fidget as she looked. His face was calm, and his body was still, except for his breathing. He hid nothing from her eyes.

Once Ethan had done what Jasmine had asked, it was her move. He stood still, calmly observing her, but out of the corner of his eye, watching Kimberly as well. It was quite clear that she was enjoying the show as well. When at last Jasmine moved, she pivoted on her heels and started to circle him once more, taking slow and confident steps as she inspected him once more.

This time however, Ethan didn't stare forward, as he'd done when she'd inspected him the first time. He let his head turn, first one way, and then the other. He watched her as she inspected him, wondering what thoughts were going through her mind.

When at last Jasmine circled around in front of him once more, Ethan's eyes found hers. He watched as the crop she held lifted, the leather tab brushing against the skin of his neck. Then, with a slow and deliberate motion, it began to glide down his chest. The feeling of the soft and pliable leather on his skin almost sent a pleasant shiver down his spine, but he managed to stifle it.

“Tell me….Ethan….what is your purpose here?”

Ethan's piercing green eyes softened briefly as he heard her speak. He knew what she expected him to say, and he almost smiled at the thought. "My purpose is to serve ma'am, to serve you, in any and every aspect you desire."

“Is that so?”

No response was needed from Ethan this time, except for a nod, accompanied by his small and knowing smile. The glide of the crop over his nipple almost elicited a gasp from him, but then it moved on, teasing over his skin until it returned to his neck once more.

“Then tell me all Ethan, tell me what pleasures you enjoy, what things you don’t. It will serve me well to know what I can reward you with or even punish you with. Do not lie to me either Ethan, for I will find out.”

As Jasmine spoke, she ran the crop along his jaw until it was beneath his chin. She held it there, making her desire clear. Ethan left his head there, as she desired, her gaze now holding his as he spoke.

"I enjoy many things ma'am, not the least of which is massage. I enjoy both giving and receiving in that case. I also enjoy walking, running, and lifting weights. As for the pleasures you ask about, I enjoy being teased and denied, being brought to edge many times before release is allowed. I enjoy being used for women's pleasure, by one woman or many, it makes no difference. I enjoy all things sensual and sexual." Ethan paused before speaking again. "There are few things I can't tolerate ma'am. One of them though, is that I have a hard time being blindfolded. I don't often speak much, but I enjoy observing those I serve. Without my eyes, I cannot do that." Ethan's eyes lowered briefly from Jasmine's as he hesitated once more. He knew that he was probably giving information away with that gesture, but he didn't care just then. When at last his gaze lifted to meet hers once more, he spoke. "I also have difficulties with humiliation ma'am. I do the best I can to please those I serve, and the worst thing for me to be told is that I failed them, or that I am worthless."

Ethan took a slow and deep breath after his final confession. He instantly regretted giving away the information of course. He couldn't change what was already done though, so there was naught to do except see what Jasmine would do with the information.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine listened to his response and even gauged his reaction like she would in any court room. A person’s eyes and their body language give things away, little tell tale signs that they are lying or that something is very emotional for them. Jasmine watched as Ethan’s eyes locked with hers, explaining about his pleasures and even what he enjoys. It was actually nice he put in the things like running and weight lifting.

He paused and she shifted from one foot to the other, letting the crop slide slightly down his neck. When Ethan began talking again he let her in on some of his darkest fears. When he lowered his eyes from hers she knew he couldn’t help himself from telling her. Jasmine again studied Ethan as he took a very deep breath and let it out slowly.

Ethan began to move his eyes back up to hers as she waited patiently for him to do so. Once his striking green eyes locked with her blue ones Jasmine let the end of the crop once again begin to slide down his chest. This time instead of watching where it was going, she was going to watch his reaction to it. Her eyes held a determination to find the breaking point for him, but a good portion of her was beginning to believe he is just as he stated. Jasmine watched for any signs of pleasure or anything else from Ethan as she moved the crop slowly down his chest, stopping over his nipple.

She flicked it just lightly, barely touching his skin, watching his reaction. Jasmine took it a step further and flicked her wrist, landing the end of the crop against his nipple with the sound of flesh being smacked echoing through the room. Again she slide the crop around his nipple, just barely touching the flesh before she flicked her wrist again and again the sounds of flesh being smacked echoes in the room. Jasmine’s eyes never leave Ethan’s even while she moved to the other nipple to do exactly the same thing.

Jasmine heard Kimberly behind her, but it was muffled as her attention was centered solely on Ethan. If he was there solely to please Jasmine then she wanted to be able to say she earned that loyalty from him. Jasmine never expected anyone to give her that kind of blind loyalty before and she wasn’t going to start now. She wanted to learn every aspect there was to know about Ethan. His hopes, his dreams, his desires and his fears.
 
It didn't pass Ethan's notice the way Jasmine kept her gaze locked with his as he talked. Even when he lowered his gaze from hers, he could feel her gaze on him. Likewise, those blue eyes were waiting for his when he lifted his head once more.

As one, the pair held each others gaze. There was assured confidence in Ethan's gaze, and certain determination in hers. The pair seemed to have almost forgotten about the third person in the room, such was their focus on each other.

Ethan was however, aware of the movement of the crop on his chest. He felt every brush of it's leather tip against it's chest. Not once did either of their gazes waver as Jasmine stroked over his chest with the crop. Even as she let it glide over his nipple, their gazes remained steady.

It wasn't until the crop moved over his nipple that Ethan's breathing started to increase. The intensity of the moment was made all the more so by the baby blue eyes that would not leave his own. Ethan's excitement at the situation he found himself increased as he felt the flick of Jasmine's, and the smack of the crop against his bare chest. He let out a small gasp at that contact. It was more the excitement of the moment than the actual pain, but he gasped at it all the same.

Soon enough, the room was filled with the periodic smack of the crop against Ethan's chest. Again and again Jasmine's wrist flicked, and with each flick came the brief, almost teasing sensation of the crop against his chest. With each teasing flick, came another gasp from Ethan. His cock was slowly starting to lengthen from the demonstration, growing longer and harder with each flick of her wrist until it stood at it's full and proud nine inches. Even still though, if he showed any notice of it, he didn't say, and didn't show. His eyes remained on hers, actually waiting and wondering which of them would break that hold first.
 
Jasmine continued to graze the crop across Ethan's chest, feeling the sensation of the crop sliding over his hard nipples compared to the the rest of his chest. She watched him intently, learning what each and every movement of the crop was doing to him.

Slowly she began to let the crop move down to his belly before continuing down his strong thigh. This time she paused a moment before slowly gliding the crop over his flesh and dipping it between his legs. Running the end of the crop over the inside of his thigh, Jasmine pulled it back from his skin and watched his reaction. Did he want it, the shock of the crop smacking the inside of his leg?

Slowly and gently she returned the crop to the inside of his thigh while a smile crept over her face. Her eyes gaze deep into his, like she could read his soul's desires. Jasmine slowly pulled the crop up higher until she felt the end brush over his balls. She paused there again and watched his expression, the sounds he was making even the intake of air. If she concentrated hard enough she could see his pulse jumping in his throat in her peripheral vision.

Jasmine continued her slow climb back up his body, making sure to slide the crop over the length of him, making note of how hard he felt through the crop. Once she reached Ethan's belly, she pulled the crop away and took a step closer to him. This made her neck crane back but she didn't mind it so much, not with the question that was burning on the tip of her tongue.

Jasmine's fingertips touched Ethan's belly, slowly sliding up to his chest, just a light caress of her nails. She finally heard Kimberly behind her, "Jasmine...I am starting to think I should have bought him for myself." Jasmine couldn't help but chuckle lightly to herself before asking Ethan the question that was burning in her, "Ethan dear, tell me, how much pain do you enjoy?" Her nails lightly scratched down his chest, "This? No no, too light, how about this," her nails dug just a bit deeper into his chest until she was leaving a red mark that disappeared in a minute or two.

"Hmmm or do we like more? Like this," Jasmine's nails dug even deeper into his chest, scratching him, leaving a mark that would last for a few minutes. "Or do you like even more," she asked him as her palm pressed to his chest and stayed there until he responded.
 
Jasmine's baby blue eyes watched Ethan intently. He could have hid his reactions from her gaze, but he didn't. He let his breathing increase with each flick of her wrist, felt his pulse quicken with each small bit of pleasurable pain. Ethan's own green eyes were growing darker as the crop started to slide down his belly and down his thigh.

Piercing green eyes ached with need as he felt the soft leather of that tab pressing between his legs. Ethan found himself wondering what she would do there, wondering if she would flick it against his balls, or even his cock. In his mind, he knew already that he wouldn't stop her, no matter what she did. He knew he was hers, even if she didn't believe him just yet.

Then, just as Ethan found himself wanting to feel the leather tab on his balls, which had been freshly shaven this morning, it was there. He hissed briefly with the pleasure of that simple touch on his sensitive balls. That hiss was soon accompanied by a visible shiver of anticipation when the tab ran up the full length of his hardened cock.

Ethan allowed himself to take deep breath when the crop finally lifted free of his body. It didn't seem that Jasmine was done however, when she stepped closer to him. She was so close in fact, that he could smell the perfume she wore.

A visible quiver ran up Ethan's body when Jasmine's nails first touched him and ran up his chest. As always, her blue eyes held his green one's captive. Not once had either of them looked away through this brief game of cat and mouse. It almost seemed as though neither of them had blinked, though that was surely impossible.

"Jasmine...I am starting to think I should have bought him for myself."

Both Jasmine and Ethan chuckled at the words from the woman who had been almost forgotten. The chuckle broke the atmosphere only briefly though, because Jasmine seemed to have something in mind. Such was evident by the look in her eye, and the words that she spoke.

"Ethan dear, tell me, how much pain do you enjoy?" The first touch of her nails was light, too light, barely a tease. "This? No no, too light, how about this," her nails dug just a bit deeper, leaving marks that would fade within a couple of minutes. Ethan shook his head, at that touch. He could take more than that.

"More." Ethan said softly.

"Hmmm or do we like more? Like this," Ethan couldn't help but admire the woman. She seemed to have a definite plan, and he was looking forward to how this first encounter ended, and even this first night. "Or do you like even more,"

Ethan nodded to Jasmine as her palm pressed against his chest. The soft touch sending a small surge through his body. "I enjoy anything that doesn't make me bleed ma'am, any marks that won't be permanent." Ethan had his reasons of course, but he didn't want to tell her outright. His eyes blinked briefly for the information that he was hiding. Soon they were back to their vibrant and constant stare. "Anything."
 
Jasmine found she was enjoying the responses she was getting from Ethan. A few times she watched a shutter run up his body, but he never once broke eye contact with her. This made Jasmine more and more intrigued with him. His voice slithered over Jasmine at her question and then something interesting happened. It was like one minute his walls were coming down slowly and the next they were back in place.

Jasmine tilted her head to the side a bit to study his eyes, nothing how they lost something. They were not the same eyes that were looking at her a few seconds ago. Jasmine’s nails began to dig into Ethan’s chest where she had laid her palm on him. She wasn’t going to stop until the man she was looking at came back to the surface, “And what, may I ask, are the reasons for that dear?”

Jasmine was still being rather nice but the change in his eyes pissed her off. She hated that someone could just shut themselves off like that. It spoke volumes about their past, things that were done that eventually made them become a robot, showing no facial expressions at all. If he was hers, he was going to learn quickly that she didn’t like having things withheld from her. There are reasons for everything in life and the only way you move on from those is to not bottle them up but to work through them.

Jasmine’s nails only stopped the moment he answered her, “Ethan, dear, you will find out that I will not accept you hiding things that happened, nor the reasons behind why you like or don’t like something. If we are to both gain from this, then you must be completely open with me, understand?” This was all new to Jasmine, but she still stood by some of her principles in life. One being if you are going to have any kind of relationship that you both benefit from then open communication is the key. Sure she could demand answers, but there is a difference in her mind of someone just serving and someone wishing to serve. Jasmine would rather have the latter. She didn’t care for people doing things for her they didn’t wish to.

Jasmine finally broke eye contact, though she didn’t wish to, and turned to her friend Kimberly, “You would not be disappointed if I was to take him home and continue it there would you?” Kimberly actually looked a bit disappointed like she would miss the show or something. Jasmine smiled softly to her friend, “Kim you got him for me, but I need time with him alone. Maybe you can come over tomorrow night after work, how does that sound?” Kimberly finally nodded in defeat, “You are going to have so much fun tonight and I am going to miss it.” Kimberly was actually pouting and Jasmine couldn’t help but laugh lightly, “No worries, many more nights of fun you will get to be a part of.”

Glancing back to Ethan, Jasmine’s eyes ran over his chest one last time, “Get dressed dear, I am taking you home.” Turning back to Kimberly she stepped over and gave Kimberly a soft kiss on the lips and whispered to her, “Thank you.” Kimberly laughed, “Go before I hold you hostage, and him.” Jasmine loved her friend dearly. She gathered up her things and turned, waiting for Ethan to finish, “Ready?” With Ethan’s answer they left the restaurant.
 
Ethan watched Jasmine as she studied him. It didn't pass his notice when she tilted her head to the side, obviously having noticed the brief change in him. He'd of course expected she would notice, but he didn't expect her nails to dig harder into his skin. He gasped anew at the pain, but heard her question all the same. “And what, may I ask, are the reasons for that dear?”

Of it's own volition, Ethan's head bowed once more. He knew she'd noticed the difference in him, knew that she knew that something was up. Had it not been for the nails that were digging into his chest, threatening to do what he'd said he didn't prefer, he might not have given in. "Because ma'am," His head lifted again, his eyes focused once more, leaving no doubt to the truth of his words. "Should you tire of me, my resale value goes down. People don't want a pleasure slave that shows marks of possible abuse."

Jasmine's nails let up the moment he spoke. Ethan let out a deep sigh of relief when he felt her let up. “Ethan, dear, you will find out that I will not accept you hiding things that happened, nor the reasons behind why you like or don’t like something. If we are to both gain from this, then you must be completely open with me, understand?”

"Yes ma'am, I understand." Ethan responded simply.

It was Jasmine's that broke the eye contact next. As Ethan watched, she turned towards Kimberly. He listened calmly as the women spoke, actually surprised to see the disappointed look on Kimberly's face. He'd of course meant what he'd said, once he'd finally said it. The value of a pleasure slave generally meant everything. Almost all of them were physically impressive, and many had the same credentials, thus price was the only thing separating one from the other.

“Get dressed dear, I am taking you home.”

Ethan's eyes had glazed over briefly as the women had been speaking. He'd been focused on his own thoughts, and her words brought his head back up, and his eyes straight to hers once more. With a simple nod of acknowledgment, Ethan turned, bending shamelessly at the waist to retrieve each article of clothing in turn.

It didn't take Ethan as long to get dressed as it might have taken others. He was actually quite used to the formal clothing, despite his slave status. It was actually strange in a way, the way rich people wanted their pleasure slaves to be acclimated to such things as well, but he found himself grateful for it now.

Once the last piece of discarded clothing had been replaced, neatly straightened, and the last button fastened, Ethan turned towards Jasmine. "I'm ready." He said softly. As they left the restaurant, Ethan found himself wondering of course, what kind of house Jasmine owned. Soon enough, he found himself in a cab, with Jasmine sitting beside him. As would likely be noticed, he was generally a quiet man, most pleasure slaves were. That being so, his head was turned towards the window, watching nothing in particular as he wondered anew what kind of life awaited him with his new owner.
 
Jasmine glanced out the window a moment before turning to look at Ethan. Her mind wondered many things about this man and she knew she had the time to find them out too. She just let her eyes take him in as he glanced out of the window, daydreaming she suspected. She had questions for him, but she wished to wait until they were home and comfortable before she began to ask them. Ethan seemed to be the strong silent type, which was the opposite from what she was used to. Jasmine was always dealing with rather arrogant men to be honest. They thought their money bought her services and a ticket into her pants, up her skirt or whatever she may have been wearing at the time.

Jasmine shook her head, clearing her thoughts away as the cab pulled up in front of the two story house. It reminded Jasmine of a country cottage, just with a second floor. Slipping from the cab she smiled to Ethan and held out her hand to him, “I can be nice at least once right?” Jasmine led him to the door before digging in her purse for her keys. Unlocking the door she ushered him inside, flicking the light switch in the foyer to give them some light to see by. The foyer was a big open space with a staircase off to one side. The white marble floors shone brightly in the little bit of light.

Off to their left was the formal dining room tucked behind the French doors. To their right was the living room. There was a small hallway that moved past the steps into the back of the house. Jasmine walked forward just to show Ethan the whole house. They passed a small door which she pointed out was the guess bathroom. Further back was the office and kitchen. Jasmine quickly turned on the lights and then turned them off again before moving Ethan up the staircase. “I promise you a grand tour tomorrow,” Jasmine said as they reached the top of the stairs.

There was one bedroom off to the left with a connecting bathroom that connected the room beside it together. The banister rounded up top and you were able to look down into the foyer. Jasmine led Ethan to the far room to the right, the master bedroom and bath. It wasn’t massive, but it was quite large, with a walk in closet that wasn’t even half full. The bathroom was also rather large with a whirlpool tub in one corner, a large shower with glass all around that could easily have fit three people in it. Behind the door in the middle was the toilet and running along the wall opposite of the shower was the vanity with an extra large mirror.

Jasmine stepped back out into the bedroom and glanced to Ethan, “If you are more comfortable being naked then be my guess. Just fold your clothes and put them there, “pointing to a chair against the wall near the walk in closet. Jasmine stepped inside the walk in closet and began to remove her work clothes. She was doing her normal routine like Ethan wasn’t even there. Slipping on a blue silk robe she walked out of the closet and shut the doors.

Jasmine moved to the massive king size bed and crawled up onto it. Turning slightly she pulled a rose from the nearby vase, a white one to be exact. Moving it up to her nose she inhaled its fragrance. Her eyes moved over Ethan before locking with his, “Come lay down with me.” As he moved to the bed Jasmine smiled to him, “First off I would like to know how I could possibly grow tired of you?” The moment he laid down on the bed she took the rose and slowly began to slide the pedals softly over his neck and jaw.
 
Ethan was quite surprised that Jasmine didn't say a word to him on the way to her house. She didn't question him further, didn't ask about his past, or what he'd said before. They simply sat together in the cab, enjoying a companionable silence, each lost in their own thoughts.

Even when the cab pulled up to the house, Jasmine surprised him by offering her hand to help him out of the cab. He actually found himself blushing as he chuckled over her words. He did of course accept her hand. It was then that he looked up at the house before him. The design was simple from the outside, similar to a simple cottage, except that it had two stories.

Once the pair had entered the house, and the lights came on, Ethan couldn't help but marvel at what he saw. His eyes were of course drawn to the white marble stairs, which practically shone in the light.

The initial tour of the downstairs was quite brief, but Ethan didn't actually mind, especially since she promised him a proper tour tomorrow. He nodded at her words, letting his gaze meet hers. Soon enough, he found himself being ushered upstairs. The tour of the upper story was as brief as the downstairs. Jasmine's destination was quite clear though, as she simply pointed out this and that of the upstairs, then led him towards the master bedroom.

The bedroom itself was quite large, but not so big as to seem disproportionate on the second floor of the house. After a quick tour of the bedroom, a glance into the walk-in closet, and a showing of the bathroom, the pair once more moved into the bedroom. “If you are more comfortable being naked then be my guess. Just fold your clothes and put them there."

Ethan's gaze followed her finger as she pointed to a chair near the closet. "Thank you ma'am." He then walked towards the chair she'd indicated as she walked beside him, then disappeared into the closet. For a brief moment, Ethan considered peeking in on Jasmine while she changed her clothes, but he thought better of it. He removed his clothes, exactly as he'd done before, except faster. Ethan had just folded up the last of his clothes and set them on the chair, with his shoes pushed beneath it when Jasmine walked out of the closet, dressed in only a blue silk robe.

Green eyes watched as Jasmine closed the closet door and walked towards the bed. Ethan couldn't help but stare at the woman as she crawled up onto the bed. He realized he was staring and quickly lowered his gaze briefly as she fetched up a white rose from a vase near the bed. “Come lay down with me.”

Ethan's green gaze locked with Jasmines once more as he walked towards her bed, moving with a slow confidence. When he reached the bed, he crawled up on it in a manor similar to Jasmine's He moved to settle down beside her, putting his weight on his right elbow as he supported his head with his hand. This position seemed to suit Jasmine just fine, as she reached out to him with the rose, tracing his jaw, and then down his neck. “First off I would like to know how I could possibly grow tired of you?”

Ethan almost didn't hear Jasmine's words as he tilted his head more, giving her more easy and free access to his neck. He even straightened his left leg, opening himself completely to her, should she feel the desire to go any farther down.

When at last Jasmine's statement got through to Ethan, he lifted his gaze to meet hers. "Different people use pleasure slaves for different things ma'am. Some people use them similar to escorts, renting one for a singular formal occasion, and a night to be remembered. Others use them as companions for trips that they would rather not be alone on. Still others use them as temporary partners while they look for a wife or husband. It's common for a pleasure slave to be resold or returned once their purpose is fulfilled." Ethan's gaze lowered briefly, and he was silent in his hesitation. When his gaze lifted once more however, it reflected his uncertainty. "It's uniquely different for us though since Miss Kimberly bought me for you." Ethan hesitated once more, but his gaze remained locked with hers, almost seeming to study her eyes, and possibly wondering at the thoughts behind them. "I know my purpose and what it entails , but I don't know what you would desire of me." Ethan found it strange to say those words, mostly because it was the first time something like this had happened to him. He couldn't help but be curious though, and that curiosity excited him in it's own way.
 
Jasmine couldn’t help but smile to Ethan, “Dear we can learn it together for I didn’t know I would have you as a gift and I must admit I have never done anything like this before.” Slowly Jasmine let the rose twirl in her fingers as she let it slide down Ethan’s neck to run around the base of his neck and up the other side. “Maybe it is just me, but if you are as good as you seem and as my gut tells me then no one should want to rid themselves of you.”

Jasmine’s eyes stayed locked to his, she wanted to see the reaction to what she was doing to him with the rose. Slowly sliding the rose back down to his collar bone, Jasmine moved it to his shoulder before twirling it back across his chest, “You like this don’t you? The barest of touches to heat the blood and make you crave more?”

The rose slid to his other shoulder before beginning a slow journey down to his nipples. Jasmine wanted to take all night with this, with him. He was so interesting to her, willing to give up anything and not asking for much. It was a different concept for her since she has been in so many relationships where the man expected everything handed to him on a silver platter. Ethan was a breath of fresh air, not to mention she could let out a side of her that no one has seen before. Jasmine was certain she startled Kimberley tonight.

Jasmine let the petals of the rose just brush lightly over Ethan’s skin. Her eyes studying him, memorizing each move and the reaction from him. Her eyes flicked briefly to where the rose was, smiling as she leaned close to her, lowering the rose before she nipped at his nipple. The gasp was well worth moving as she nipped it again. The rose moving lightly over his belly as her mouth and teeth gave this one nipple her full attention. But the sounds that were being pulled from Ethan were not ignored. Each and every one of them was filed away in Jasmine’s mind.

Jasmine took just a bit longer, lavishing his hard nipple in her mouth; from sucking on it to flicking it with her tongue and certainly having to nip and pull on it with her teeth. Jasmine wanted to test every inch of Ethan, but also knew all of it would not be tonight. Her lips moved back away from his nipple as her eyes rose up to look at him. The rose slowly slid its way back up his chest to his shoulder. She let the rose petals just glide over Ethan’s skin while she watched him.

Jasmine moved from his arm to the top of his thigh, slowly inching the rose petals up his thigh. She was enjoying the response she was getting from him and she hadn’t even touched him really good yet. The rose twirled against his skin before lightly touching his balls. Jasmine took care to make sure every inch of his skin was thoroughly teased there. She paused her motions, “Ethan, tell me, what do you want, what do you need at this exact moment?”

Jasmine wanted to know what he desired. The better she understood him the better she could determine his needs and fulfill them while he fulfills hers.
 
Ethan let his eyes drift briefly closed between each of Jasmine's statements. He was actually in a scenario he didn't find himself often. He was on the receiving end of the pleasure and seductions. Even still, he was of course enjoying the feel of the rose against his skin.

“Maybe it is just me, but if you are as good as you seem and as my gut tells me then no one should want to rid themselves of you.”

It didn't happen often, but Ethan found himself blushing at those words. His head bowed briefly as his face flushed. When his gaze lifted to meet hers, there was a hint of fire in his green eyes.

“You like this don’t you? The barest of touches to heat the blood and make you crave more?”

The gentle glide and twirl of the rose against his skin raised goosebumps with each place it touched. Even still, Ethan's gaze locked with Jasmine's as he spoke. "I enjoy it thoroughly ma'am. It is a new and interesting experience to be on the receiving end of such an experience."

Ethan let his head roll from side to side as Jasmine continued to tease and touch with the rose. Every movement of the rose was accompanied by a reaction from him, one that gave her easier access to each bit of flesh she desired.

The nip to his nipple elicited a sharp gasp from Ethan. His eyes had once more drifted mostly closed. His concentration had followed the rose down his chest to his nipple. His eyes opened quickly though, after that first touch. He again found it interesting that he, a pleasure slave, should be on the receiving end first. It was unexpected, but undeniably pleasurable.

The rose's assault on his skin was bold indeed, but Ethan's primary focus was of course on the silky brown hair enveloping his chest, and the lips and teeth that teased and nipped at his nipple. He couldn't help but admire the Jasmine's ministrations of his body, doing to him much as he would to her, if their situations were reversed.

The continued attention that was being paid to his nipples actually provoked a response that was strange, given their roles. As he lay there, vulnerable to every one of Jasmine's touches, Ethan actually let his hand move to Jasmine's hair, seeming to hold her without force to his chest and nipple, much as had been done to him many a time.

Ethan shivered when he felt the rose glide up from his belly, sliding up his chest to his shoulders once more. Then, with a quick shift in position, that rose found it's way to his thigh. Another soft gasp came at that touch. The mere thought of where it would go had his cock slowly starting to expand, growing once more for this woman. Then however, with a devilish twist, the rose rolled down his skin, the soft petals rolling lightly over his balls. Ethan couldn't help but moan lustfully at the sinfully perfect contact that was that rose on his sensitive balls.

“Ethan, tell me, what do you want, what do you need at this exact moment?”

Ethan moaned softly in dismay when Jasmine halted her hand. His eyes opened...when had they closed? He didn't know, and didn't care. His green eyes found her once more.

"I find myself wanting many things ma'am. I am almost never on the receiving end of such seductions. My body aches for you to continue, hoping that you'll touch my cock with that rose. My mind wants to thank you in kind for the pleasure you've given me." Ethan paused briefly after those words. His face became that of concentration as he focused on what he'd just said. "I want both to pleasure you and be pleasured by you..." He said at last, not caring at that exact moment who pleasured who first.
 
Jasmine smiled knowing she was confusing Ethan, but this was what she wanted to do. She wanted to bring out as many moans, gasps, sighs and even grunts that she could get before she went further. She had heard somewhere that given the lightest of touches could actually bring someone to orgasm. She had never tried it before because it was such nonsense to her. But seeing Ethan’s reaction to the rose petals just make her want to find out once and for all.

Jasmine’s hand moved the rose back down his balls to his thigh, teasing the skin there. She watched every reaction, not ignorant to the fact that he was responding to everything she did; even as much as to touch her. She didn’t know much about submissive people and dominate people and their life, but she was guessing that him touching without permission was a no no to some people. Jasmine, on the other hand, found it very erotic that the touch was light, a symbol of what he was feeling.

The rose continued to stroke over his thigh, from the top to inside of his thigh before jumping to the other one. Again as the rose moved lightly over her skin she leaned forward and flicked her tongue across his nipple. Jasmine smiled as his reaction was exactly what she was expecting. She wanted him completely off guard, not knowing where she was going to touch or when. She contemplated on making it where he wouldn’t be able to see her at all, but remembered his concern with it.

Curiosity got the better of her and she slipped from the bed, letting the rose slip over his leg before disappearing. She was expecting him to open his eyes and watch every move she made. Jasmine moved over to her dresser with a mirror attached to it. Opening up the first drawer she rummaged around in it before her eyes moved up and locked with his in the mirror. She smiled to him before looking back down in the drawer for something specific.

Jasmine wouldn’t let Ethan see what it was, putting it into her pocket and moving back to the bed. She saw the curious look in his eyes as her hand brought the rose petal back up to brush it over his chest. Jasmine let time past, while she was slowly moving the rose over his chest. Finally looking up to Ethan she smiled to him, “Ethan do you trust me?”

Jasmine knew that question would bring up many thoughts. She reached into the pocket of her robe and pulled out a scarf, but not a thick one. It was one of those ones you could literally see through it just made what you saw a bit harder to see. “I know you have a concern about not being able to see, but will you do this for me….just once is all I ask. If you still are concerned afterwards I won’t do it again. I want you as comfortable here as I am.”

Jasmine let Ethan inspect the scarf to make his own determination about what he wanted to do. Sure she could have commanded it…that was what he was there for right? But when touching on concerns like this, it is not wise to make someone do something they do not wish to do. It would cause more harm than good….she knew that much.
 
Ethan's green eyes, half closed from the pleasure, watched Jasmine as she let the soft petals of the rose trail down his balls then shifting over to glide over his thigh. His eyes closed once more as he felt it's teasing touch trace the full length of his muscular thigh. He had been moaning softly at the feel of the rose against his taut skin. His moan turned into a brief cry of dismay though, as the rose lifted completely free of his skin.

Just as Ethan opened his eyes, ready to search for the rose that had been teasing him so, he felt it return to his skin, this time on his other thigh. The moment it touched his skin however, he almost didn't care. Such was the effect of Jasmine's tongue flicking against his nipple once more. An unrestrained gasp came in response to the combination of stimulations that assaulted his senses.

Another small cry of dismay came from Ethan's mouth as he felt the weight on the bed lighten. His eyes opened once more, watching Jasmine as she moved towards her dresser. If he hadn't been wondering what she was doing, that would certainly would have changed when she reached the dresser and started rummaging through the top drawer. Her eyes lifted, and she looked at him, making eye contact through the mirror. The look on her face when she smiled knowingly at him was truly something to behold.

Ethan's curiosity only increased when he saw Jasmine turn from the dresser, obviously having found what she wanted. She didn't let him see it though, keeping it hidden as she slid it into the pocket of her robe. Ethan's green eyes, darkened now with his lust, watched every move Jasmine made, wondering what game she had for him now.

A soft sigh of relaxation slipped from Ethan's lips as he felt the rose return once more to his skin. How long Jasmine did that, trailing it back and forth across his broad chest, he wasn't sure. He had to admit he was slightly distracted though, wondering what she had in store for him, especially when she posed that question to him. “Ethan do you trust me?”

Trust, such a small and simple word, yet it meant so very much. Ethan's eyes watched Jasmine's face, noticing the smile that lit her features. When her hand slipped free of her robe pocket though, his gaze trailed down her body to what she held in her hand. The scarf she held was thin, effectively see through. “I know you have a concern about not being able to see, but will you do this for me….just once is all I ask. If you still are concerned afterwards I won’t do it again. I want you as comfortable here as I am.”

Though he heard Jasmine's words, Ethan didn't lift his gaze. His hands reached for the scarf she held, feeling it's soft texture. He of course knew the meaning behind her first question, and even the reasons behind her desires. Still, despite the tension in the room, Ethan's breathing was slow and steady.

For all his considerations, Ethan knew what he'd do. He'd known from the moment she asked. It simply remained for him to go through the brief formalities of thinking about it. In the end though, reservations or no, Ethan was a pleasure slave, through and through. His green eyes flicked up to meet Jasmine's. "Yes ma'am, I do trust you." He said softly, holding the scarf out to her.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine’s eyes moved over Ethan’s face. She wanted to make sure that this was something he was okay with before she went further. She wanted to earn his trust and the best way she knew how was to show him she wasn’t going to hurt him. Jasmine may have been a bit commanding in her job, but she never would physically harm anyone. Now not harm but enjoyment, like a tease…sure.

Slipping the scarf back from Ethan’s hands she laid it across her hip before going back to teasing his skin with the rose petals. Letting the rose slither along his skin, gently, as it made its way back down to his legs. Her eyes stayed on his for a moment, just watching his expressions as she ran the rose over the top of thigh to his knee. Running it around his knee she gave him a soft smile before sliding the petals back up the inside of his thigh. Again getting closer and closer to where she would love to touch with her own hand.

Twirling the tip of the rose over his balls she leaned closer to him, flicking his hard nipple once more. Letting the rose slide from his balls, back to the inside of his thigh, before moving to slide back over his balls again. Jasmine’s mouth sealed around his nipple, nipping and flicking his hard pebble of a nipple, loving the sounds she was pulling from his body. She kept this torment up, just barely brushing the base of his cock with the rose, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Jasmine had totally forgotten about the scarf, she was having too much fun listening to his breathing, his moans, and the light jerks of his body. She could tell she had him on edge; the question was how on edge was he? Jasmine was about to find out. After at least 15 minutes had passed of this torment with the rose she did two things at once, she brushed the rose petals up the length of his cock while biting down on his nipple and flicking it with her tongue. She wanted to see how out of control she could make Ethan.
 
Ethan laid back onto the bed, looking up at Jasmine. He found himself surprised though when she didn't move to blindfold him right away. His eyes bounced from her to the rose and back again, watching and quivering as he felt it trace it's way down to his legs. His gaze returned to her as he gasped softly with the feel of the rose as it slipped over his thigh, glided around his knee, and doubled back to tease along the inside of his thigh. Ethan actually found himself spreading his legs for her, giving the rose more access to the skin she teased.

When the rose found his balls once more, Ethan couldn't help the long quivering sigh that shook his body. Then, all at once, the Jasmine's head dipped close, flicking his nipple again as she rolled that sinfully soft rose over and around his balls, tracing from them to his thighs and back again. Ethan was almost unaware of the assault on his nipple though. His mind was focused on the rose that teased him so. He found his hips starting to turn and arch, almost begging for that rose to touch his cock.

Then, all of a sudden, he felt it. It barely brushed against the base of his cock, but it elicited a sharp gasp from him all the same, literally bringing his hips up off the bed as his hands fisted in the sheets.

Words could not describe the dual sensations that came next. Ethan moaned loudly and shamelessly as he felt the rose finally do what he'd so wanted it to, stroke it's way up the full length of his aching hard cock. Along with that pleasure, came the sting of pain as Jasmine bit down on his nipple. Her tongue then lashed at that sensitive nub, flicking it mercilessly.

Though the sensations were right to allow it, Ethan forced his body to tighten against the orgasm that he felt coming. His body wanted it, that much was likely known to both of them. Even still, Ethan was a pleasure slave. He was so used to cumming on command, that he almost didn't dare let himself cum without permission, lest she want to use his cock for her own pleasure. Granted, he was still young and vigorous, and would harden again quickly, he held back all the same, enjoying the fight within.

Despite the tension that Ethan was forcing on his entire body, he couldn't stop his hips from arching to the rose, almost begging for more of the attention that could cause him to lose the control he so prided himself on. So, there was nothing for him to do just then, other than writhe on the bed under the constant pleasurable torture of the rose while his lust-darkened green gaze watched the head that teased his nipple, wondering how much more of this she intended, as well as how much more he could take.
 
Jasmine felt Ethan’s body tighten, his breath hitched and she knew the signs all too well. She didn’t give him a moment to even think as her lips released his nipple and moved to the other one. Flicking it with her tongue before sucking it into her mouth she continued to let the rose slide up the length of Ethan’s cock. Moaning softly she was rather enjoying the soft torture she was putting him through.

Giving his nipple one last flick, her baby blues meet his green ones, trying to read his thoughts much less pick up on every little movement or breathe taken. The rose twirled against the length of his cock as it slowly stroked up and down his length. She wanted to see how much of his control she could push and could she break it? Jasmine almost felt possessed in this thought. Moving the rose down his length, over his balls and dipping even deeper when his hips rose into the air.

Jasmine’s eyes never left his while she let the rose continue to dance on his skin. The more she watched Ethan, the more excited and horny she got. She was really enjoying this and the heat building between her legs was good proof of it. Slipping the rose down to Ethan’s knee before Jasmine began to slide it back up his leg. The moment the pedals touched his balls, Jasmine dropped the rose and let her own fingers brush lightly over his balls.

Jasmine’s fingertips brushed over the base of Ethan’s cock before slowly sliding up his length only to pause at the head. “Do you want relief from all that tension? Can you feel the tingling starting at your toes and working its way up making you want to scream out as you release everything you are building up.” A soft smile caressed Jasmine’s face while her hand began to slowly slide down Ethan’s length.
 
Ethan struggled with the desire to look away from the lovely woman teasing his nipples and body. Even as he struggled though, he knew he couldn't. He was entranced by the sight. Even as those baby blue eyes looked up at him, and that sinfully soft rose twirled a path up and down the full length of his cock, he forced himself to keep his eyes open. His hands fisted even tighter, his back arching even more, pressing into the pleasure that was the rose on his oh-so-responsive genitals.

Ethan actually found himself moaning in dismay as the rose left his cock and balls, trailing to his leg once more. He felt every teasing touch and movement of the rose as it feathered down to his knee, then dipped inside and came back. He let out a quivering gasp when he felt it touch his balls anew, but then moaned again as it dropped from her fingers and his skin. The moan of dismay was replaced though, by a sharp gasp as he felt, for the first time, her soft and warm fingers brush over his balls.

The entirety of Ethan's body shivered as he felt those fingers trail up the full length of his cock, finally pausing at the head. Their eyes were still locked, and he couldn't even remember blinking during the whole experience. “Do you want relief from all that tension? Can you feel the tingling starting at your toes and working its way up making you want to scream out as you release everything you are building up.”

Ethan's bottom lip found it's way into his between his teeth as he felt her hand start to glide down his cock. His back arched again, presenting his needy cock to the woman who teased him so. "I want! I want! God do I want! Please make me cum!"

Gone for now were the thoughts of whether or not she would want him hard in the near future. Ethan's thoughts were only on his cock now, wondering if she would make him cum, or if she would tease him, making him wait.
 
Jasmine was finding the sight of Ethan so on edge and almost dying for release a major turn on. She was feeling her own nipples harden. The heat of her body pooling between her legs making her crave for more. Her tongue slowly slipped from her lips, licking over them as slow as her hand was moving up and down Ethan’s rock hard length. She felt his heart pounding in his shaft, the jerk of excitement as she watched his eyes begin to plead with her.

Jasmine smiled softly to him while his breath caught in his throat and his hands fisted even more. His hips arching just made her hand move a bit faster, “You feel good in my hand Ethan, but I don’t want you to cum…not just yet. I want to savor this feeling. “Jasmine knew that was pure evil torture on him, but she couldn’t help but watch the expressions cross his face; the many thoughts that passed through his eyes and how quickly his body was betraying his need for her to finish.

Her hand picked up speed a bit more along his cock even as she shifted on the bed, positioning herself between his legs. Her eyes continued to stay locked with his as she leaned closer and closer to that hard shaft of his. Her warm breath blew over him and a smile caressed her face at his response.

Again she licked her lips while her hand stroked in a rhythm on his cock. Her tongue flicked out and brushed over his balls. She was trying everything she could think of to make him lose control. Jasmine’s excitement rose higher and higher the more she played with Ethan. Her tongue flicked out again over his balls but this time her mouth lowered even more as she pulled one of the two into her mouth to play with it. She felt how swollen it was as her tongue danced around it. Her eyes never left his and her hand never slowed as she continued her enjoyment of rolling his balls in her mouth with her tongue.
 
Ethan had chosen this life for himself, and he'd done much to improve his control over his sexual urges. In the end though, even he knew that he would lose this fight. In the fight between control and pleasure, pleasure would always win if it tried hard enough.

“You feel good in my hand Ethan, but I don’t want you to cum…not just yet. I want to savor this feeling. "

A loud and shameless groan of dismay came from Ethan's lips when he heard those words. All thoughts of being quiet were gone now. His mind was focused on only two things now, the baby blue eyes that locked with his own, watching his every movement, and the pleasure that she was giving him.

As he watched her, Jasmine shifted slightly, positioning herself between his legs. Ethan let his legs fall apart as she did that, giving her as free access as he could. He was aware of course when her hand picked up speed on his cock. He knew that she knew how close he was, she was in complete control of his body and mind just then.

Ethan couldn't tear his green gaze away from Jasmine's though, even though he knew it would make it easier for him to hold back. She wanted him to watch her, and he knew it. Her face leaned close though, and Ethan almost tore at the blankets as he realized what she was going to do.

The first touch of her tongue against his full, aching, and over-sensitive balls sent Ethan straight to the edge. He closed his eyes tight, arched his back. His mind was lost now to anything and everything except the hand that stroked his cock, and the tongue that teased at his balls. Then, Ethan felt Jasmine's mouth close over one of his balls, and that was it.

The combined sensations of her hand and mouth on his ever-responsive genitals was too much for him. Ethan had tried his best, but even his great control wasn't enough to stop this. His body was as tight as he could make it, his mind focusing everything he had on stopping the orgasm that was already upon him. "I...I ca...can't hold...UGH!"

With a loud and primal grunt, Ethan came, his cock almost exploding with the first pulse of his cum. It shot into the air and came down to land on his stomach, crotch, and her hand. Even then though, Jasmine didn't stop. Ethan's hips were thrusting up and down now, bucking to the hand that was milking his cock. Ethan continued to grunt, gasp, and pant his way through his powerful orgasm, everything but the extreme pleasure forgotten.

Then, when it was all said and done, and every last drop of his cum had been milked from his heavy balls, Ethan collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily as he literally sprawled there. Aftershocks from the powerful release shook his body, and it was only after the last one subsided that Ethan allowed his eyes to open, finding Jasmine's blue eyes once more. He knew not what she'd say, or what she'd do, but he knew that he was hers now.
 
Jasmine felt the sudden wash of pleasure the moment Ethan grunted and his cock began spurting his cum along his stomach. It was almost like the instant his orgasm him she felt it. It made her body tingle and everything tightened every time another wave of cum came from him. Slowly she slipped his ball from her mouth and smiled, watching his body thrust and shutter on the bed.

The sight of Ethan in the throes of his orgasm was an amazing sight. Never before has Jasmine every witnessed something so breath taking. Her body shot tingles over her, tightening her muscles deep inside like she had a phantom orgasm herself. Her eyes moved slowly over Ethan’s body, watching as every muscle ripple and tense even while others spasmed. Every single inch of Ethan’s body was tuned into the impact of his orgasm and Jasmine could see it, like a neon sign.

Jasmine’s eyes moved back up to meet Ethan’s as he opened his, she smiled softly to him before licking over her lips while her hand slid up the length of his cock, “That looked delicious. You look delicious watching you like that.” Jasmine brought her hand to lips, her tongue flicking out collecting some of his cum onto her tongue, tasting him, “Mmmm tasty too.”

Ethan looked so relaxed, so surreal she hated to move him from that. Jasmine moved over his leg and slipped from the bed, “When you can stand my dear, come clean up.” Heading into the bathroom she moved over to the sink and washed her hands off before stepping over to the shower and turning it on. Getting the water just right, not too hot but warm enough to make steam begin to float around the room, Jasmine unfastened her robe, letting it slide from her body and hooking it on the hook on the outside wall of the shower.

She glanced over her shoulder just in time to see Ethan making his way into the room, slowly. She beckoned him to join her before she stepped into the warm water, sighing softly from the feel of it. She tilted her head back, letting the water run over her hair and down across her body. Her body was so on edge that every time the event replayed in her mind she would nibble on her bottom lip.

Jasmine’s eyes fluttered open and she glanced toward Ethan, “Come dear, I won’t bite…well not too hard anyway.” Jasmine had already planned to have a nibble, a taste and a long feel of Ethan before the next morning; she just hadn’t decided how she wanted to do it just yet. She reached her hand out to Ethan, pulling him slowly to her. Once in front of her she leaned forward and nipped lightly at his nipples as her nails slowly slid up and down his chest. Her eyes flicked up to his for a moment before she leaned back, her fingers still sliding over his skin, a smile curving her lips, “Make me cum Ethan, your choice in how.”
 
Back
Top