The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else go through periods where they just feel horny all the time and can't stop thinking about all things sexual? I think I'm in one of those now! Often used to get like that at work once I got to know this gay guy, and totally freaked myself out one day by offering him the opportunity to suck my cock in the toilets while on shift. It was sooo scary but exciting at the same time, fuck knows what would have happened had anyone realised what was going on in that cubicle! That's me hard now, oh well........... :D

Does anyone else go through periods where they just feel horny all the time and can't stop thinking about all things sexual? I think I'm in one of those now! Often used to get like that at work once I got to know this gay guy, and totally freaked myself out one day by offering him the opportunity to suck my cock in the toilets while on shift. It was sooo scary but exciting at the same time, fuck knows what would have happened had anyone realised what was going on in that cubicle! That's me hard now, oh well........... :D

Yes I do and that is one fun work place:)

Working one

As we speak, browsing for some hot pics, videos...naughty people to share with and fantasize, chat and maybe RP ;)

I'm always horny. Especially when texting scenarios with my girlfriend. She keeps me on edge all day

masturbation

I like masturbating with the door open a little hoping someone will watch it's so much more exciting-----for some reason the younger the person watching the more exciting it is------any one else have that feeling or am I a pervert

I like masturbating with the door open a little hoping someone will watch it's so much more exciting-----for some reason the younger the person watching the more exciting it is------any one else have that feeling or am I a pervert

always fun to watch

Originally Posted by bobc112 View Post

do you really need somebody to answer that question?

Care to share some to help the rest of us out

Sometimes, she calls me bitch and slut and that gets my juices flowing. As she tells me that she's slapping my ass and clit. Make me use my plug to remind me she is in charge.

Other time, she is my bitch. I make her beg me to allow her to cum. I make her wait until she can't hold back anymore before allowing her that sweet release.

We switch roles a lot, but she is more comfortable being the sub.

Do you have any pics that would make me cum harder ? Jersey Girl
Point of Interest----I was born in jersey city

really hot today

just made one guy cum..still edging...and have been following instructions on cam...voice would be even better! guys girls and couples welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back