Female cuckold - Cuckquean Stories.....

Considering in the fantasy world, it is erotic.
True, that it is hard to bring close to reality. But story is not bad.
 
Would Literotica except and would the reader not mind an adult in her 20s who dresses and acts like a 14, 15, or 16 year old?
I have a good idea for a cuckold story (may include female bicurious sex).

Bicurious:
Straight woman or man who acts upon curiosity of gay or lesbian sex, even though the opposite sex is preferred.
 
If someone wants to take this, and make it a story, I'd be grateful:

Basic premise

A just out of college, sweet, pretty asian girl gets a job working at a big financial firm. She comes from a very conservative family, and even in college lived at home, so except for kissing a long time bf she met at church, she has no sexual experience.

She is assinged to work on a project with an older (by about 10 years) higher up in the company, who is handsome, personable, and one of the men a lot of the females at the company think is hot. They get along exceptionally well, and one night working late, he offers to take her to dinner, and it plays out like a date. Afterwards, he kisses her.

He then asks her out on an official date, which she accepts, but towards the end, after it has gone exceptionally well, she admits to him she is a virgin, hardly any relationship experience, no sexual experience, and wants to remain a virgin until she is married. He thanks her for her honesty, and decides to pursue the relationship anyway. Not long afterwards, they get engaged, but they both know his needs can not last the engagement, so she says it is okay for him to use other women to meet his needs. He takes this as an opportunity to suggest her roommate. At a dinner together with the three of them, the couple bring it up with the roommate (who is a party girl), she thinks it is hot.

The main sexul part of the story is the fiance coming over, fucking the roommate, before he spends the rest of the time with his fiance.
 
Would Literotica except and would the reader not mind an adult in her 20s who dresses and acts like a 14, 15, or 16 year old?
I have a good idea for a cuckold story (may include female bicurious sex).

Bicurious:
Straight woman or man who acts upon curiosity of gay or lesbian sex, even though the opposite sex is preferred.

pretty sure you can not write about anyone under 18 (in an erotic story)... more importantly why would you want to write about anyone under 18?
 
well crap, guess I'm a slacker.




So, this is what I've been into reading lately. I figured I'd post every author/story that I've found so far on Literotica. I don't know why I'm so turned on by this. I would never actually want to hurt my girlfriend in this way, but it's such a turn on to read.

TheTalkMan (The king right now)
Wannabeboytoy
OnlyaFantasy
en_extase
seducedHylas
temptanddestroy
DarkBetrayal
HornyHubbie
edmead
acdd123 (focuses on father-in-law stealing son's wives)
donttellhimk
X-Factor (has a few)
stu191
Cold_Eyes (Turbulence)
Joshua888
smudgebucket (From Wife to Maid)
nasty_dan (a couple)
BlondeAer
sweetnpetite (Camilla)
vmmm
NonStopFunGuy
jeb22
medley
vicegod (Teaching Her a Lesson)
SexusOmnium (Life Changes for Gina)
skitzo69 (What My Wife Doesn't Know)
theunknown2000 (Watching My Husband)
AJ_Watson (Tom's Trial)
EnCarta (His Wife's Sister Does Him)
Nomean_feet (Our Little Secret)

I'm always on the look out for these stories. Judge all you want. But I'm turned on by the wickedness of it all. Some ideas that would be hot:

-Forcing bride to watch on wedding day/night
-Forcing bride to watch during honeymoon
-Forcing wife to worship mistress' feet while cheating is taking place
-Completely humiliating wife during cheating
-Having husband express how much hotter mistress is than wife right in front of her
-Most important of all, husband has to be reluctant at first, but can't help cheating bc of how hot mistress is.

I'm twisted, I know. But I also know that there are others like me. Are there any other stories that I left off that you may know of? Is anybody interested in writing up a couple stories on this subject?
 
Reading this thread again, I came up with a question.
Is if female cuckolding if I watch my husband have sex with another woman because I'm patiently waiting for my turn with her?

Jenny

that's hot!:kiss:
 
Considering in the fantasy world, it is erotic.
True, that it is hard to bring close to reality. But story is not bad.

is hotwife or cuckold, accepted in your country? here in the States we have a whole sub-culture. for the most part, I think hotwife/swingers are now out of the closet (but we don't talk about it with mom)
 
what about this idea:

A young woman is pregnant, somewhere around 5th month. For some reasons, the doctor tells her to stop having (vaginal) sex, otherwise, it could harm the baby. However, her husband is very horny, especially since her boobs are getting bigger and bigger. The woman doesn't like blowjobs, and is against anal. So the only thing that she can offer her husband is a handjob. However, after a few times, husband tells her that he is so horny, that he wants to fuck something or someone.

That's when the woman has an idea. She wants to make her husband happy, but she is worried about the baby. So maybe he should fuck someone else. One of her friends, Sally is a well known slut. She asks her, if she would be willing to fuck her husband - while she watches them. She wants to make sure that it is just about sex, without any feelings - that means "no kissing". Sally is surprised, but she accepts.

Later that night, when her husband is in bed, the wife walks in - together with Sally, dressed in lingerie. They don't have to talk much, it is obvious. So the pregnant woman watches, while her husband fucks another woman.
 
A fantasy of mine that could be played towards this:

My wife and I are a very loving couple, very affectionate, etc. We're also a couple of horny fiends, so that's also fun. Anyhow, this fantasy is for one of our female friends to end up in the bedroom with us. The crux of the fantasy is that at some point, my wife is on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind like a common whore, while the other woman is caressing me and whispering in my ear and sharing a loving kiss with me. So my wife ends up only getting used for the sexual gratification, while her friend gets all of the love.
 
Elderly cockquean

An elderly man is seduced by a much younger tall curvy blond with a big butt. She is sitting on his face when the frail elderly wife enters and begins hitting the seductress. The younger woman easily overpowers the thin old lady and handcuffs her, giving her a front row seat to watch her little old man get owned!:)
 
An elderly man is seduced by a much younger tall curvy blond with a big butt. She is sitting on his face when the frail elderly wife enters and begins hitting the seductress. The younger woman easily overpowers the thin old lady and handcuffs her, giving her a front row seat to watch her little old man get owned!:)

I like this....
 
It's no problem at all. I did have one situation where a very seductive friend of mine did try to steal me away from my girlfriend. This is when my fantasy really began to intensify to the point that it is now. She ended up completely nude and we were all over each other. But I stopped it before anything unforgivable could happen. It would be tough for me to argue if you counted that as cheating. In that sense, I cheated. There's more to it, but I've PM'd you it.QUOTE]

That is hot. I would bet she wanted you a million times more after that.
 
A fantasy of mine that could be played towards this:

My wife and I are a very loving couple, very affectionate, etc. We're also a couple of horny fiends, so that's also fun. Anyhow, this fantasy is for one of our female friends to end up in the bedroom with us. The crux of the fantasy is that at some point, my wife is on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind like a common whore, while the other woman is caressing me and whispering in my ear and sharing a loving kiss with me. So my wife ends up only getting used for the sexual gratification, while her friend gets all of the love.


I could get into that. What a naughty, lovely fantasy you have there.
 
A girlfriend of mine fantasizes about me tying her up and making her watch me fuck another girl before I fuck her. She loves the thought of her hands bound behind her back and me forcing her to eat the girls pussy. Sucking the girls juices off my cock etc etc we've yet to do this and tbh the sex with us is so hot just fantasizing about it I don't care if we ever do.
 
A new face

You can add me to the list of these venerable authors. I just submitted my first story today. It's called "A Present for Lilith". It's a saucy tale of an evil MILF who seduces a very reluctent, married man. I have no idea how long it takes to get approved, but look for me.
 
You can add me to the list of these venerable authors. I just submitted my first story today. It's called "A Present for Lilith". It's a saucy tale of an evil MILF who seduces a very reluctent, married man. I have no idea how long it takes to get approved, but look for me.

I, too, am working on a story. Due to time and priorities, it's going to take a little longer than I would hope. I guess I could write a one-page story, but I don't even know how to pull off a story like this in less than five pages.

BUT, I do have a good chunk of time coming up where I think I'm going to be able to write 3-4 stories all in one month.

I'm glad you're writing and I look forward to reading it.
 
Hey, Just The Tip

I read your story and really enjoyed it. The fact it was set at a kid's party was hot. The piece could have had a bit more backstory/characterisation and making his wife fat lessened his reluctance for me but overall this was a great first story. Will definitely be watching out from more from you.

Showstopper- really glad you're writing too- from the facts you've already shared I guessing your fiction is going to be incredible.

Hy
 
cuckqueaning...

A girlfriend of mine fantasizes about me tying her up and making her watch me fuck another girl before I fuck her. She loves the thought of her hands bound behind her back and me forcing her to eat the girls pussy. Sucking the girls juices off my cock etc etc we've yet to do this and tbh the sex with us is so hot just fantasizing about it I don't care if we ever do.

I haven't found any bondage pics like this, but I would LOVE them. I've had the fantasy for a very long time to be bound to a chair with an opening in the seat so anything can be used on me, my legs spread wide, knees tied to each arm of the chair, me in a corset below my tits, thigh high stockings, very high heels, collar, arms tied behind me forcing my tits forward. He turns on the playlist of hot fuck music we both love. I feel so wet & swollen I can hardly stand it!

My husband leaves me there when the doorbell rings. I hear her laughing and talking and all the things he says about how hot she looks. They come into the room and she admires him for how he tied me. she tells him how much it turns her on to have me watch them fuck. He flips her around so her back is against him & she's facing me. I watch her expression as he grinds up against her, dancing to the music. His hands are sliding all over her, as he moves her over to the low cabinet that has a huge mirror above it. He shoots me a devilish grin, then tears the fabric of her shirt as he tears it straight down, exposing her tits in the cupless bra.

About that time his friend walks into the room but my husband is so into getting ready to fuck, he ignores him. He sits by me, and the entire time my husband fucks the girl, he narrates, always saying you know you want to be her, you know you want it. He's allowed to tease my body and does so mercilessly. He puts clamps on my nipples & clit so all he has to do is tug at it, hard or lightly as he wants. Words, touch, taunts, all to music, with the hottest fantasy I have - I always cum when I imagine my husband taking her ass.

Why does this get me hot? I really don't care! We've talked about hiring a prostitute in Vegas just so I can watch him fuck her....
 
New Story

I read your story and really enjoyed it. The fact it was set at a kid's party was hot. The piece could have had a bit more backstory/characterisation and making his wife fat lessened his reluctance for me but overall this was a great first story. Will definitely be watching out from more from you.

Showstopper- really glad you're writing too- from the facts you've already shared I guessing your fiction is going to be incredible.

Hy

Latest story is called The Thirteenth Step. It's going to be a 3-part exploration of when an evil slut takes on the challenge of seducing a happily-married man with a sex addiction who is 3 years "sober". I submitted it a few days ago, so it should publish soon. I tried to incorperate some of the feedback I received (which is always appreciated).
 
Your in no way twisted, welcome to the house of kink. This area is my own personal favourite and im gay, go figure!
Seducedhylas is pretty close to the Talkman when it comes to hornyness!
 
Hey seducedHylas where u been?
In my humble opinion your the best writer in this area, especially the amazing WACFYM series.
BIG fan here, wish I could write like you, look out for my first tale, let me know what you think.
 
Jen

Would Literotica except and would the reader not mind an adult in her 20s who dresses and acts like a 14, 15, or 16 year old?
I have a good idea for a cuckold story (may include female bicurious sex).

You pretty much berated this person asking why they would want to write about anyone under 18.
Try reading it again. "an adult in her 20s who dresses and acts like a 14, `5, or 16 year old."

I don't think Lit would have a problem with it but you would have to make sure they are aware of the person's age and not misread it as Jen did.
 
Back
Top