Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Naked and will be that way most of day. May go to boat one last time before taking in out of river for this year. Love to be naked on the river.
Did you ever encounter clothed boaters or people ashore while boating naked? If so, what were their reactions?
 
This is turning into a wonderful Saturday morning ritual!! At it once again and loving it.

Enjoy the weekend!!

Another Saturday morning, house is quiet, I'm naked and enjoying my coffee and Lit. Have a great weekend everyone :)!!
 
I have been naked except for a short time having an apple on the back porch. Been doing some "fun" work on the computer this morning. Need to get cleaned up and then go out for a quick errand.
 
Had some Halloween decorations to put out and it was so nice and warm that I pulled out my cock and got a little worked up outside, sent some fun pics to a Yahoo friend....it was fun,a few cars drove by but I'm isolated enough not to be clearly seen.love bring naked inside and out.
 
Another Saturday morning. Naked in bed after making coffee (while naked). Wife is naked beside me sleeping, with covers up to her waist.

Enjoy your day. Hopefully part of it will be naked, too!
 
I hear you Smoothie and am right there with you. Naked and enjoying my morning cup of coffee...sometimes the simple things in life are the best.


Another Saturday morning. Naked in bed after making coffee (while naked). Wife is naked beside me sleeping, with covers up to her waist.

Enjoy your day. Hopefully part of it will be naked, too!
 
Natalie, welcome to nakedland! I see you like to cook. Me, too. And often whlie naked. (Have done bacon. Never a problem; the splatter is on the chest or belly, not the privates.)
 
Love being naked around the house, whether alone or with wifey, just mustn,t be any kids around. I like her to see me getting hard while going about normal activities, because she knows that it's the fact of her looking that makes me hard, then the harder I get, the more she looks, lol ... only one way to handle this ...
PS. Spontaneous naked hugs are great!
 
I love to get nude when I go to my lakehouse even though or maybe because it has a large glass sliding door facing another lakehouse across the inlet. I cannot go out on the dock naked because the neighbors would probably call the police. I have gone out naked at night though. I will spend the entire weekend inside the house naked, eating, watching TV, reading, and just loafing around. I sometimes wish someone would come over to visit or at least peak in a window. Anyway, nude is fun.
Whenevr I'm home alone, I am always naked , whether reading, at computer, cooking , ... I luv it!
 
Semi-naked. Usually have mates/family around so jeans are required. The shirt rule is relaxed though and my sweetheart can get an eyefull that way.
 
Saturday morning. A little chilly outside, but the heat came on ten minutes ago, so it was fine to get out of bed after sleeping naked. Started a pot of coffee after grinding the beans.

Love walking around the house while nude in the morning.

Back in bed with trusty iPad.
 
Cold snap certainly makes getting totally naked a bit more difficult but I am sure I'll find someway to keep warm!

Saturday morning. A little chilly outside, but the heat came on ten minutes ago, so it was fine to get out of bed after sleeping naked. Started a pot of coffee after grinding the beans.

Love walking around the house while nude in the morning.

Back in bed with trusty iPad.
 
Back
Top