Any curious, straight guys out there?

I fall into this catagory also. I'm a (usually) straight guy who would love to find another guy for some exploration & experimentation.

sexfan23 said:
I fall into this catagory also. I'm a (usually) straight guy who would love to find another guy for some exploration & experimentation.
where from sexfan?

sexfan23 said:
To meet people who can scratch your itch put some info about yourself in your profile.PM me if you want

trubrit said:
Had my first taste of m/m since we last chatted.
i've been doing well
glad you finally experienced all the fun i've been privy to :)

Str8 but use bi stories to get off sometimes

Well I am str8 but when I get really horny I use bi stories to get off. But then the thoughts leave and am not interested in it. Does anyone else feel like that? Am not on here an awful lot so forgive me if I do not respond to fast. I am in the South Bend, IN area.

27malefurladies said:
Well I am str8 but when I get really horny I use bi stories to get off. But then the thoughts leave and am not interested in it. Does anyone else feel like that? Am not on here an awful lot so forgive me if I do not respond to fast. I am in the South Bend, IN area.

I get like that....comes on and the thought of sucking cock gets me going, but then suddenly it's gone and think nothing of it again until the next time it starts appealing to me - I'll never do anything about it, but it's nice to think about it since it does make me cum pretty damn hard

Harper2808 said:
once I've cum the desire goes away !!

Sometimes that happens to me as well. That is why I want to be the one being fed cock! And for the record, I think it would also be hot as hell to have several hard cocks rubbing all over my face and body while I suck them all.

been lookin

I have been lookin for the right situation to try something with another guy but not had much luck. I have to be real careful because my friends would freak out if they only knew what I had on my mind sometimes would make it much easier to find a couple to fool around with at least pussy would be involved maybe one of these days I will stumble on the right situation.

snowbetter, same here. Just waiting for the right situation. I'd prefer a female involved, might make it easier. I'm near you in Anniston, pm me if you want to talk.

RedE2Serve said:
And for the record, I think it would also be hot as hell to have several hard cocks rubbing all over my face and body while I suck them all.

It was pretty hot having two cocks in front of me, they were both kneeling next to my head while I lay back on the bed and I took turns taking them into my mouth while my hands masturbated the other one.

Wow....

tiez said:
It was pretty hot having two cocks in front of me, they were both kneeling next to my head while I lay back on the bed and I took turns taking them into my mouth while my hands masturbated the other one.

Wow....

Damn that has me nice and hard now.

Back