North Carolina anyone

Sfmedic74

Experienced
Looking for people in North Carolina to really discuss anything that comes into their mind

Clearly this wonderfully oppressive weather has driven the NC contingent of Lit to either the mountains or the coast....

...so for those of us still stuck in the Triangle - that leaves us with what, Jordan Lake? Least we can console ourselves with the AAA All-Star game...

28/m, just south of Durham, by the way.

Clearly this wonderfully oppressive weather has driven the NC contingent of Lit to either the mountains or the coast....

...so for those of us still stuck in the Triangle - that leaves us with what, Jordan Lake? Least we can console ourselves with the AAA All-Star game...

28/m, just south of Durham, by the way.

Baseball fan? Who is your team?

Ah, well, that's what I get for assumptions. I enjoy watching all the games as well; nothing better than some beer, sunflower seeds, and baseball. The Nats look pretty good this year. I was a big Expos fan back in the day, so I feel a certain sense of kinship with them. Someone has to win that division besides the Braves.

Anyways, since too much baseball talk will scare away all other persons... wahoo North Carolina!

919 here

There have been so many role calls. Just looking for a fun playmate.

Raleigh right now. Just saw a girl I went to high school with in W-S post really erotic pictures of herself on imgur, so I'm pretty worked up. Go North Carolina!

Raleigh right now. Just saw a girl I went to high school with in W-S post really erotic pictures of herself on imgur, so I'm pretty worked up. Go North Carolina!

Yay North Carolina!!!

Home of lots of lovely Southern Belles :rose:

New NC Member

Hi All,

Chapel Hill in the house...After enjoying this site off and on for years I decided to register and say hi to the literary crowd out there in North Carolina!

Back