Types of panties

Sissypanties

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Posts
125
Which ones do you prefer, and why

I love wearIng high cut briefs since they are most comfortable and look sexy too
 
Old fashioned French Knickers.

They make me feel really sexy, they feel good and (to me) they look so good!

I realise I'm about 70 years behind the times, but I'm happy. They absolutely must be made of silk (unbleached, undyed). A little lace is a must, but not too much. Less is more with lace.

A close second is high-cut brief-style cotton. Pastel purple is my favourite colour. No lace or embellishment. Other light pastel colours are nice too, but purple is my favourite. They are comfortable and sexy and 'hug' me nice and tight and let my hair peep out of the sides.


Everything else is somewhere between 'meh' and turn-off. Often I find the sexier a pair of pants is trying to be, the less they appeal to me.
 
I have some french style and they do feel very good. Notice no one favours the thong!!
 
panties ?

Hi cut briefs in cotton mostly because they fit perfictly and they feel soft . Purple is my favorite color.
 
Sheer white nylon panties

...the kind made by Nancy King. They're all over E-Bay and for about $11. I like the hi-rise or full-cut, a couple sizes larger than I would regularly wear to give Woody more room to expand.
 
I rather like the ones I'm wearing in the picture to the left.

Smooth. Cool. Comfortable. Exciting.
 
By far my faves (and 90%+ of my collection) are satin (satiny nylon, etc.) string bikini panties. I like feeling the string sides ride on my hips, the back sneak against my ass cheeks, and the slippery satin caressing my cock. They keep me deliciously aware of them without being uncomfortable (like thongs). Have a few tanga styles which cut across my cheeks deliciously and a couple full briefs I can enjoy getting lost in.
 
Pink

I like plain old cotton panties, White or pink are my fav. I also like thongs that almost cover the essentials :D

Which ones do you prefer, and why

I love wearIng high cut briefs since they are most comfortable and look sexy too
 
Full back briefs normally, sometimes booty shorts. I prefer panties that cover and hold my big ole behind in place. :cool:
 
Me

I'm a man that loves bikini cut panties. Satin or lace would be my fave materials. Love pink, red, black and white colors
 
When I was at school, I loved the navy blue knickers the girls wore. Since then, silky pink french knickers are my favorites. As an occasional wearer though, I prefer the full cut style knickers because they are more comfortable and roomy
 
Back
Top