♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for a bisexual pic thread and I could not find one. I did not see the harm in creating a thread. I just ask that if you submit pics please utilize an image hosting site and any pics depicting oral-genital, oral-anal, genital -genital not be posted but a link to the image instead.

For example:

01_m.jpg

And more graphic pics

Please enjoy this thread and be respectful to other lit members and their posts!

Now thats a great Pic. Thanks

Oh I am!!! I'm going to be at the bottom!! I want your cum dripping of your girls ass!! Mmm

I'll make it nice and messy for you....she'll be watching you receive my cum as it drips off of her sexy smooth ass. Her ass looks very similar to the girls ass in the pic :)

I'll make it nice and messy for you....she'll be watching you receive my cum as it drips off of her sexy smooth ass. Her ass looks very similar to the girls ass in the pic :)

Mmm you better man!! I want you to rub it all over her ass with your spent dick. Mmm her ass looks stunning!! ;) xx

Mmm you better man!! I want you to rub it all over her ass with your spent dick. Mmm her ass looks stunning!! ;) xx

Grab my cock and slap it against her firm ass and watch the cum splatter! It won't take long and Ill cum again for you :)

Oh my, all this adulterous talk!:eek:
I would like for hubby to lick my derreire spotless and watch as he empties those last few drops from our bedmate. Then they can change positions and we'll begin once more. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back