Daddy Says So

your Daddy is correct.. You have nothing to be insecure about from what I can see

Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.

I agree with your Daddy, your body is absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for sharing it with us :)

Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.

Honestly, I think every one of us has just a tinge of insecurity whether large or small. I can tell you with utmost certainty that you have nothing to be insecure about and that you're beautiful. :) So, please do continue. :rose:

I'm honestly curious as to what exactly you could possibly be insecure about .... men fall all over themselves trying to get at girls like you.

Thank you and your Daddy for sharing.
Nothing to worry about I assure you .

Very hot! Nothing to be insecure about there.

I think you look great, this one in particular

attachment.php

If it means you keep posting fucking hot pics, then you guys should continue the debate for a few more pages. . .:rolleyes:

why do beautiful women feel insecure? you are fucking gorgeous, know that

He's right, there's not a damned thing wrong with your body.

Back