Alpha Bound

He chuckled as he heard her words, yet felt oddly at ease as he looked at her in her domestic flare.

"Come on luv,is it the hair, you afraid it'll get in the food" he says his feet clacking on the floor. he came closure smelling the food and begins pant and salivate like a dog." I have to tell ya luv I've been taught the niceities of the tabel.. or as others call it ettiquette" he than leans over your shoulder looking at what you where dishing out his chest pressing into your back as he than sighs.

"Damn,Kiki it smells to good to pass up" he than slides back, and the room slowly grows a faint green as he growls and the sound of popping joints are heard. Liam huffed and puffed as his painful transformation, sends him from his Lycan form to that of his human form.

He wiped his sweaty brow, and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a beer. He was in only his pants and his body showed his elaborate work of tattoos in odd gaelic, and norse runes as he pulled off the top of his beer and than off of another one and walks back over he puts his back side to the stove and leans on the cabinet as he sits takes a swig of his beer and than passes you the other one. Once he quenched his tongue a bit and lowers the bottle from his mouth he smiles and looks at Kiki.

"here luv, have another beer" he gestures with the untouched open beer in his left hand as he smiles" I must say though Doc Kiki, you sure do look sexy in ere" he says blushing abit as realized what he said, and his tattoos flashed a brief pink flash and than calmed him self " Sorry luv, trying to get used to this ere domestic thing, I did read yer papers an found me self wondering about the pack south o here and why yer former alpha was making a deal with um... you know money and women for drugs... odd thing that" he said as he took another sip of his beer"
 
Kiki listened as he talked trying not to let the drawl of his voice draw her in. When he shifted to full human form the faint glow caused her body to heat even though she wasn't looking directly at him, in fact she couldn't even see him just the faint glow of his tats as he shifted. When he stepped into view she tried not to stare at the intricated and mesmerizing patterns inked into his bare skin. As he came to stand by her she licked her lips slightly and took the beer when it was offered as she finished off dinner. His compliment sent tingles down her spine but she was more concsious of the faint pink glow and made a note during his physical tomorrow to ask about the colors.

She turned from the stove bringing the pan with her and set it on a pot holder on the table. "Take a seat and help yourself Liam. As for the deal he had going on everything I could get on it is in another file in my office. I was even more pissed when I found out about that. They have been giving us a little trouble in the last six months but they are slowly growing more aggressive as time has passed. They are testing me and getting ready to make a move on the territory if not the pack." She told him in that effeciant voice as made her own plate.
 
he grabs a plate and shovels some food on a plate and smiles "Amazin' been a long time fer me to get a good ol' plate of home made grub" he sad as he shoved some in his mouth and began to talk, though it was mostly garbled. he swallowed and looked at you.

"But this is far better then that crap em other ladies pawned on me" he said continueing on from his garbled eating as he than began into another story as he manged to finish his plate. he gulped and than slammed some more food.

He looked at Kiki and seeing her not comprehending his last question, decided to ask again " Yeah, so this pack they got a strong Alpha, or do they have like a champion hunter, cause if you need me too I can challenge the bastard and kill em to assert your authority over your territory" he says as he takes more from the center and smiles.

"You are damned gorgeous luv, I mean seriously, I could so envision seeing ya like that in the kitchen, and across from me all da time" he says as he blushes and his tattoos flash pink again " But moving on, what do ya think o me plan of a challenge, I mean its better than war"

Liam didn't look at her as he focused on the food and up coming exam, and this pack, damned stress is gonna cause him to flip, he needed to relieve his stress. As he stewed on these things he growled audibly and ate as his tattos began to glow red a bit, but never intensified.
 
Kiki stared as he shoveled food into his mouth like a starving man and tried to understand what he was saying with his mouth full. Finally she decided to speak, "You know if you slow down it's not going to run away. "

Kiki had trouble focusing on his words as she was fasinated by the color glow of his tats. When she noticed he seemed agrivated and the tats were red she started figuring it out a bit. "I wouldn't say he is strong so much as a bully like the previous Alpha of this pack. According to my intelligance at the moment he isn't really too interested in the territory at the moment as he is in something we have but he is playing it close to the chest so we don't know for sure. I thought over this while I was cooking."

She paused and took a few more bites of her first plate and took a sip of beer before continuing. "A challenge could prevent war but then we may never know he was so interested in and whatever has his intrest may get to other packs and they want it too. We need the intelligance. SO my thoughts on the matter is we keep you close to the chest so to speak. I don't want it known we a wolf alpha amoung us. I want it this way for two reasons. One, they won't be as careful and we will be more likely to get info. Two, if they do attack they will think us weak which of itself is a mistake, but with you doing training and being here we will have even more strength than they anticpate and will make a victory most likely ours."

She finished her plate and sat back sipping her beer and watching him as she streched her body letting herself relax into the chair. Her head was spinning and she could feel the begining of a headache starting behind her eyes.
 
"Good plan luv..." he pauses as he looks at you " You okay there... I mean you look a little green" he says as than strokes his chin.

"Do you need me to give ya shoulders a rub, I got me a few ideas bout were to train... I know me folk don't care much for fire, and the smell of ash, so i think if we train at the scrap yard will get a good bit a secrecy, I think the pack so aquire it, unless its coffers be barren" He says walking over and letting his hands strong and caloused slide on to your shoulders and begins to knead at your shoulders his hands working the muscles as he begins to sing softly in gaelic, a simple tune. His hands worked effortlessly on your shoulders as he than began to talk.

"You need to Relax Kiki, want me to get yer feet luv" he says as he moved his hands up to message your neck, as he than returned to his soft song. His hand movements were precise as he let his fingers and palms caress softly before his strength, just a fraction of it, applied to his musings letting your neck feel the movements and effort as his robust baritone voice continued its soft serinade. he closed his eyes and his body glowed a cool soft blue as he sangs softly and worked your muscles as if clay in his hands.
 
Kiki listened to him talk and the lilt in his voice that seemed to lull her. She was about to answer his comment he rested his hands on her shoulders and began to knead them. She tensed at the first touch answering his comment about the training. “I suppose you could do that if you need open space or maybe you could alternate to help keep them and your nose from such irritations by using the basement. It is a fully loaded Gym with sparing mats and the strongest and most durable equipment possible. Everyone is required to do a stint twice a week down there as it stands now I just can’t much spar with them.” She told him.

She tried to fight relaxing as he sang in that deep voice of his that was smooth as silk. The tune was low and somehow in the foreign language seemed very haunting. His hands continued to work over her shoulders and neck and there was really no fight in her. She let herself begin to relax she closed her eyes with a soft whimper of appreciation. With her eyes closed all of her other senses were on alert but as she listened to him sing they too settled. Soon she was relaxing futher letting his voice his song carry her away. Her breath became even and steady as she began to drift closer and closer to sleep. For the first time in a long time her body didn’t ache and the headache that was often with her at this time of day vanished.
 
he smiled as he sang his soft melody, and the relaxed mode she was in. he quit singing as he kneaded a little more, and than rubs your shoulders softly.

" Kiki you want me to carry you" he says softly his tattoos going from a soft blue to a purple like color. he slips his hands under your back and the other under your butt to lift you gently up. he cradled you as he held you close to him he continued to sing now as he walked from the Kitchen into the living room and than carries you gingerly up the stairs.

As he carried you he rocks you slowly and continues his soft lullaby. he did this mimicking the gestures of his former pack mothers. He smiles some more as he gets you to your bed. He lays you down on top of the covers. Seeing there he laughs a bit as he tugs your blankets from under you and than over you as he than securely tucks you in. he walks over and shuts off the light as he stands there and watches you as he than walks from the room.

He walks down the stairs and to the back door. he steps out and pulls a cigarette from his pack and as he concentrates he snaps his finger and lets his thumb on fire as he lights the thin cigarette and than inhales the beautiful intoxicating smoke as looks about knowing the night and the eyes upon him.He Didn't care he didn't have to prove jack shit to these over protective guardians, they couldn't take him any ways. he was gonna turn those sad sacks in fighting machines weather they like it or not.
 
Kiki let the words of his song and the gentleness of his hands lull her to sleep. She felt like she was floating on air and couldn't be happier or more carefree at the moment. She felt him lift her into his arms but it seemed like too much effort to open her eyes let alone protest his actions. When he placed her on the softness of her bed she snuggled in deeper let warmth and security wash over her.

Her drerams took her to a place of wander were everything seemed perfect the pack was safe and not always seemingly so on gaurd. There were children running around happy. She could feel the warmth of the sun on her face the light summer breeze caressing her skin. In the dream a pair of arms slid around her waist and she let the arms take her weight as she leaned back against the body they belonged to. A head was burried in her neck nuzzling and kissing on her. Her dreamself closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of love and safety.

She woke to the sound of someone pounding on her door. She rose and was suprised to hear an actual growl come from her throat. The first peaceful sleep she had had in ages and it was being disturbed by God knew what. All she knew was that it had better have been an emergancy to pull her out of her warm peaceful bed. She looked over at the clock on the night stand, especially at three am.
 
Liam had gone, he went on a hunt, he thought a good venison omelet would be nice, so he shifted it didn't take him long to find a nice buck and took him down he was on his way back when he heard the knock....

Hershel stood at the door. He was nervous, and knew he wasn't alone he could feel eyes, there eyes on him as he tried not to growl he was a mole, and a few others suspected it. He had heard from one of the humans here a strange tattooed foreigner had been taken from the bar to Dr. Sullivan's house. He had come to see personally sense he knew she wouldn't turn away a member of the pack, though a lower member but a member none the less. He was the accountant for the pack, at least it's former accountant, and knew what the rival pack wanted, so he stood shaking holding his briefcase and his eyes starting about, Carl would get his answers, or Hetshal would be cut off from the stream of girls he coveted.
 
Kiki wrapped the soft well worn brown robe around herself and headed down stairs toward the door she worked her irritation down reminding herself that she was Alpha and the primaray Doctor of the area any number of emergancies could have come up. She notice on her way down the stairs though that Liam wasn't in his bed and hoped he had enough since not to answer the door. There were certain people she didn't want to know about him.

When she opened the door to see a nervous Hershel standing there her irritation sky rocketed again. He was one of the members of her own back she was most suspicous of. She most deffinatly didn't want Hershel to know about Liam. She noticed as she stood in the door way that he kept trying to peek around her and see into her house. Over his shoulder she saw Liam with his prize. Pasting a sleepy smile on her face she looked Hershal in the eye, "Hershal it's late please come in. Something most be terbbily wrong for you to drop by so unexpectedly."

As she spoke she tugged him into the house and when his back was to her she mostioned for Liam to go back to the woods with her head hoping he would obey her and know she was giving an order as Alpha. Quickly and Quietly she closed the door and turned her attention to the nervous Hershal. "Well Hershal what seems to be the problem? Is it medical or pack?" She asked in a professional if slightly sleepy voice. She wanted him to think she was not fully attentive even if she was.
 
Liam looked at the door way and saw Kiki and some other man, with a whiff if the air he knew the man was a were, as well as incredibly nervous... Liam walked to the back of the shed and dropped his kill. He than rushed back into the woods to change in to his clothes.

Hershel smiled his big smile as he followed his soon to be prize into her house, Oh he couldn't wait for Sylva to come and take this pack, He was promised Kiki for a pet. As shifted uncomfortably as he felt his cock stir. He coughed and adjusted his neck line and than looked about.

" Dr.Sullivan, I've been looking over the pack finances and found an odd amount of money missing form the books, it seems some one is still paying Sylvas' group a tribute in money instead of people?" he says as he sits his briefcase on a counter and pulls out a file. He lays it on the surface and than scratches his chin.

" Oh and one of the guardians....Phillip I think came in and said something about another were in town that you wear meeting with, cause if we are am I going to have to draw money out of the pack fund to plan a welcome ceremony?" he asks as trys to get the most information as possible with out seeming over eager.
 
Kiki watched Hershal closely she knew he could probably smell Liam's scent in the house but that didn't mean she wanted him seen and she wanted as little known about him as possible. She studied him her features looking like she was trying fully wake up and understand what all he was saying. She knew her scent of confusion would help her act so he wouldn't know what she was really curious or confused about.

"Hershal it is three o'clock in the moring and you want to talk about the fiances that to be honest you shouldn't be worring about this time of night. And secondly we have wanders through here from time to time and I always meet with them to make sure we have no trouble. Why would this one be special he is just another drifter? Why a welcoming ceremony?" She asked like she was still trying to wake up and comprehend what he was talking about.
 
Hershal

"Sorry i know, its just well i was still working on some stuff and found it this late" he smiles smelling the scent of some strange were.

"Besides you know we weres are night owls, my dear alpha, I know you don't trust me..I know i was one of our former pack leaders subleaders, but you know me why would i want conflict.. I gain nothing." he said as he sighed " So you meet lone wolfs and either scare them off or ask them to join, I know, but this one was different this one seems like Alpha material, but if you sent him on his way than i geuss i'll leave you be, good night Dr.Sullivan" he flashed his smile and turned and walked out.
 
Laim

Laim watched as the rat like man left the property, he waited until the smell faded and slipped in the back door his deer over her shoulder as she than sat it on the kitchen floor and spoke " Kiki every thing okay"

He asked standing naked in her kitchen as he procures a knife and begins to dress the deer and smiles as he does, taking care in his work as she waits for her to answer, his tattoo were not alight as he worked, once he had the innards safely snipped he grabbed a large bowl and placed the said organs in the bowl and smiles as he begins to cut the hide form the meat.

"Oh sorry thought doing this in the house but thought it better to hide her why the spy trys to find me, Oh I sent your boys out with some of my stuff to leave flase trails the little rat bastard will be looking until the morning, he may be a were but hes never had to survive on his own before" he said smiling as he hand the pelt free and smiles.
 
Kiki let him out of the house then moved to the kitchen to await Liam's arrival as he came in the door naked and carring his kill she sat and stared not a word coming from her lips. As she began to relax and loose focus she knew the scent of her irritation filled the air. Finally she began to talk.

"Oh everything is grand just grand bastard woke me up in the middle of the night from my first real night's sleep to be nosey and make up some story saying he is just now noticing it when I have been keeping my own record of the books. I been pulling the money for months and he is just now reporting it using it as an excuse to get info on you. Stupid fucking irritating bastard if I had concrete evidance he would be as dead as the alpha." She growled and slammed her fist down on the table.

"Ignorant bastard thinks human equals stupid PHD or not." She looked up at Liam her eyes flashing with fire. "Do I look stupid to you?"
 
Last edited:
Hearing her he turns to look at her and exaimes her face, he than smiles" Actually right now you look really pissed love" he says as she stands and walks over to you. he stands frim and clenches his fists and tightens his abs.

" If you need to Luv you can work me abs a bit" he says with a slight smile. He stands and looks at her not flinching his tattoos flashing a simple pink as he stands his cock semi hard as he stands there exposed to you and waiting for you to hit him in the stomach.

" Go on beat my stomach til ya fill better, Come on, pretend my abs are that little pricks face and beat it in" he says his voice stern and ready. He stands waiting for her to do this to him.
 
Kiki watched Liam as he approached her and though she knew he was serious and could probably take her much weaker punch she couldn't bring herself to strike an innocent. In her mind there was a fine line between using your power for the greater good and abusing said power. She never wanted to abuse the power she held as Alpha or as a doctor and hitting an innocent would be doing just that. Instead without thought or hestiation she leaned into him resting her head on his tightened abs and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Thank you Liam but no if I hit you with or without your permission at the moment I would be no better than Hershal or any of the bad guys. I want harm an innocent in way that could hurt them rather it really would or not." She whispered her cool cheek reasting against his heated abs.

Kiki inhaled his scent and closed her eyes as she let all her frustration drain out in the embrace she gave him. His scent reminded her of how he had rubbed her shoulders and sang her to sleep earlier before carring her to bed. "I don't want any beside a select few to know anything about you." She paused for a moment. "Will you sing to me again? Please Liam sing to me." She whispered against his stomach tightening her hold around his hips.
 
He nodded as he stood there with your fa e close to his abs his cock stiffened to its full length of 10 inches his tattoos falshed multiple copies as he began to sing his voice strong yet error as it seemed strained. He ran his hand over your hair his hand and body giving off a great amount of heat as he tried to fight his bestial urge.

his other hand came down to caress your head its hand thick padded and covered in hair, his voice mo longer was the soft baritone, but an otherworldly base as his other hand and abs grow covered in hair. He tilted your head now so you could look on his feral featured muzzle as he grips your head in one hand and than grips his cock with the other, he lets his cock tease your lips as he continues the eerily beautiful song he finally slips the tip of his cock in your mouth before he stops and smiles and howls shoving his cock in your mouth!
 
Kiki was shocked at first when she noticed him shift under her. She knew he was now in lupine form curious she opened her eyes and saw he had become very aroused and could feel her own arousal grow at the site of his. How long had it been since she had been with a man, over a year she was sure. She was a bit shocked when he bagan to tease her lips with his hardened cock. Kiki wanted Liam on a primal level but she wasn't sure if she was ready for this knowing so little about him.

Before she could protest or voice her concerns he shoved his cock deep in her mouth with a howl. She gaged at first from not being prepared but the taste of his flesh on her tongue made her lose focus as she instinctive began to suck taking the large hard cock deeper into her mouth.
 
He was lost in his transformation as he began to thrust in your mouth his cock go as far as it can, when he can't go in very far he growls and pulls out, he looks at you and pulls you up one handed, he was wild his cock throbbed as he ripped away your pants letting them fall, he lets you stay standing.

he kneels down as he had gone from 5'7 to 6'7 in the shift.He sniffed at your panties and than let his hot breath hint you panties. He panted as his hand stroked his cock. He than took his other hand and pulled the panties trying to work them free, finally he tore the thin fabric there.

As soon as the sweet puffy lips were free of its cotton prison his nose, wet and cold was there touching your soft velvet pussy lips sniffing wildly its little nose twitching. After what seemed forever, his nose pulled away and his tongue began to lick the soft folds tasting the wetness it provided.
 
Kiki shivered at his show of strength and aggression. While it sent a thread of fear through her over who she had let into her home it also aroused her. When he had ripped her pants away she gasped in surprise and stood there frozen in shock. Feel his hot breath against her damp panties caused more dampness to gather between her legs she knew especially as close as he was that he could easily smell her arousal if not drown in it.

When the panties were ripped from her body her back arched at the thrill of what he was doing. In the back of her mind she knew this was not what she wanted or at least how she wanted it. She didn’t want him to feel like he had to please her for a place to stay or that she would be any less his alpha if he fucked her. She was about to put up a protest when his cool wet nose touched her heated pussy causing her to hiss instead of speak and she again lost track of her thoughts.

“Liam” she panted when he finally pulled her nose from her crotch and tried to gather herself but before she could pull in her next breath his tongue was lapping at her pushing her to the edge of orgasm almost instantly as she let out a scream of pleasure.
 
He pulled his tongue away after a bit and howled again, his bestial lust on over drive. He gripped your hips and pushed you forward letting your face and front fall over the couch, your ass in the air he, positioned himself his cock head teasing the lips over your pissy, his cock was now dog like, as it rested there. Liam huffed and gave a whine.

He whined for a good time as he leaned forward to lick Kikis neck. Than he took hold nipping your neck as he plunged his member into you, from tip to hilt and than back, his cock continued its beastial pounding his teeth lightly holding on to your neck. His cock was able to push deep. The slaps of his thrusts echoing as he Continued assulating your pussy as if you were his bitch in heat. As he trusted his knot swelled at the base its bulk trying to get threw.

He began to grunt, his body mot slacking as he pulled away his teeth scraping your neck drawing blood, he growled a bit as he picked up the pace his movements starting to move the couch with you as well as the sound of his toe nails scratching the wooden floor, He sped up again pressing his knot painfully against your pussy lips until , until it busted through, at the same moment he gave out a huge full on Howl, and he came. He seed burst into you, as he stood there the knot locking you together. As his seed pumped into you he pulled you up into his arms and he began to lick your face, and slowly lowered to the floor, his tattoos where a dead gray now.

An hour passed and he began to deflate, the cum druipping as he also began to shift. As he did he snored, his body spent and drained. He lay once his was flaccid on the cold floor snoring peacefully as if nothing happened, his lips were covered in a faint trace of blood as he slept.
 
Kiki screamed in shock and pain as he plunged his large member into her with such suddeness. It had been a very long time since she had been with any man let alone one that was so large. He had slicked her up and aroused her but done nothing to strech her. SHe knew how weres were and knew the best thing for her to do was remain still especially as she felt his teeth at her neck.

She cried out again as she felt is teeth break her skin as he oulled away. His thrust were brutal and hard and fast. She would admit it was painful but she would never say he forced her because she never voiced a protest and she had wanted him too she just hadn't been prepared. Finally she felt him release and pull her to the floor with him. She knew better than to try to get away she had felt his knot engage and knew if she tried before it naturally let go she would only hurt herself more.

She laid there in his arms crying silently from the pain in her neck and pussy she knew he had torn her. When finally the knot slipped free and she could move she heard his snores and knew he was asleep. She wasn't sure why but this pissed her off more than him taking her. She knew it had been the beast in him that had been so brutal with her body but she thought the man might make sure she survived it.

She rose slowly wincing and biting her lip at the pain to keep from crying out. Limping she made her way up the stairs and into the bathroom carefully cleaning herself up. She knew the sent of her blood would be heavy down stairs and she would have questions to answer about it but at the moment she didn't care.

After she was mostly cleaned up she made her way to her bedroom shutting and locking the door. She curled her aching tender body into a ball on the bed and laid watching the widow for sun rise after she called her assistant and cancelled all the days appointments claiming to be too sick. Between being torn and bitten he had also left bruises on her and she had no way to explain it to people. She would not even see anyone in the pack for a few days until she was healed more. Silent tears again escaped her eyes as she stared out the window curled up into a ball.
 
He stirs form the floor his body sore and his head foggy. He smells blood, than tastes blood. He panicks and begins to call out "KIKI". He says as he rushes about the house his body normal. He looked at his tattoos and his mouth went slack jawed.

His beast had been unleashed, he rushed up stairs and gripped the handle of Kikis door, hr smelled her with in, "Kiki... Are you alright, can you talk... What happened down there did I hurt you?" he asked his voice pained . He was sobbong and slid down to the foot of the door and turned to face wlaeay from the door looking at the door across the hall. He begin to sing, a sad haunting dirge his voice strained and weak as he sang.
 
Kiki could hear Liam call for her and plead for her to open the door but since she had been laid here and had not moved she was now stiff and even more afraid to move for the pain that was already coursing through her body. When she heard him begin to sing she closed her eyes her throat was raw from all the crying she had done. His voice caused her to want to get up and go to him to help him to soothe him.

She went to move to unlock the door to let him in but when she streched to get up and go to the door a loud scream of pain ripped from her throat. Tears once again began streaming down her face and for some instinctive reason when she screamed she called out Liam’s name.
 
Back
Top