1000 Words

Does it start "The bride loved cocks, particularly fat black ones, and did not care who knew it. Fortunately, her groom loved to watch her swallow cum. seeing her do it in her wedding gown would be his dream come true."

only 952 for the next lucky soul to add...

Would a photo like that be allowed within Lit's "illustrated stories" or would the pic posting rules apply in the story world too?

"The caterers demanded payment the day of the wedding. Debbie thought they had done a very good job and that each deserved an extra tip."

"Except once she saw their cocks, she could not stop just at the tips."

That would be a perfect illustration for my "An Hour Before The Wedding" story, or even its sequel.

They say a picture is worth 1000 words - I'd sure like the read the 1000 words that go with THIS picture!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5cbf681b6002647629390cb7122d7d80/tumblr_mub496Jdok1se04qmo1_500.jpg

Wrote and submitted a story. Let's see if it gets approved, and I'll post the link.

Kaitlin walked down the aisle, arm in arm in arm with her two dads. She look down the aisle, past all the happy and eager faces looking back at her, and straight to her husband to be. Richard looked so good standing there waiting for her, in his dapper tux, hair neatly trimmed, and her bridesmaid kneeling by his feet. Lana was the only other woman at the ceremony. All their other friends and family were male.

At least those they had chosen to invite.

Wrote and submitted a story. Let's see if it gets approved, and I'll post the link.

Kaitlin walked down the aisle, arm in arm in arm with her two dads. She look down the aisle, past all the happy and eager faces looking back at her, and straight to her husband to be. Richard looked so good standing there waiting for her, in his dapper tux, hair neatly trimmed, and her bridesmaid kneeling by his feet. Lana was the only other woman at the ceremony. All their other friends and family were male.

At least those they had chosen to invite.

Posted. Thanks for giving me a writing prompt (words are words!). You're welcome:
http://www.literotica.com/s/giving-it-away-to-the-bride

Would a photo like that be allowed within Lit's "illustrated stories" or would the pic posting rules apply in the story world too?

Seriously.

Does anyone know if a photo like this would be allowed in Lit's illustrated category? That's a category I know very little about and am curious.

Seriously.

Does anyone know if a photo like this would be allowed in Lit's illustrated category? That's a category I know very little about and am curious.

This might help...

FAQ - Illustration Submissions

While the FAQ is more about the Illustration section of Literotica, it does cover Illustrated Stories as well.

And no, the picture in the first post of this thread would not be allowed.

Jenny

Back