Guys who like cum

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
Are there many guys who don't mind sucking a cock, but dislike jizz... From what I've read and who ive spoken to*seems to me guys who like cock be them gay/bi or anything in between are very open and more often than not keen for a cumshot on them somewhere somehow.
*asked a couple tgirl prostitutes that I'd been with if many guys they get like cum etc, and it was nearly always yes, in the same brothel there were gay guys too, and they said the same thing, even the first timers are usually more than ok with u cumming on them...

Besides loving cock, cum is why I make love to cock

As others have said, swallowing cum is the sweet reward for a job well done of making love to the cock that just gave you the load of cum.

Are there many guys who don't mind sucking a cock, but dislike jizz... From what I've read and who ive spoken to*seems to me guys who like cock be them gay/bi or anything in between are very open and more often than not keen for a cumshot on them somewhere somehow.
*asked a couple tgirl prostitutes that I'd been with if many guys they get like cum etc, and it was nearly always yes, in the same brothel there were gay guys too, and they said the same thing, even the first timers are usually more than ok with u cumming on them...

PLENTY of guys like cum (present company included). I'm willing to bet the vast majority of them willing to suck a cock like cum... or at the very least tolerate it. I may be wrong, but I'd also bet that your survey numbers are a bit off since you're asking tgirl and gay hookers. Probably not the best demographic to choose for an unbiased opinion on this topic (also probably not a good profession to begin with for anyone who thinks cum is icky).

Since I started thinking of myself as bisexual, I've gotten more comfortable with being turned on by both women and men. I do feel that way and I honestly don't see why there's anything wrong with that. Of course, I am attracted to more things about women: asses, pussies, lips, freckles, small tits, whatever....
It has occurred to me lately that feeling this way seems *more masculine* to me. I mean: having a cock is something that defines me as male. Cum is part of being a man. It just doesn't make sense to me for a guy to be afraid of cock, or his own cum.

I love to be cummed on and i love to drik it- even when its bitter and tangy

My ex g/f had me licking up my own cum for years; off her breasts, her feet, her ass, out of her and of course she shared it with me in a snowball. She even had me cum in a glass a few times and drink it. The first time her ex joined us and she taught me to suck cock she had him cum on my face and she licked it up and shared it with me. As time went by I licked his cum off her breasts and out of her, along with the usual facial. Eventually he mentioned that he was interested in cumming in someones mouth. I have swallowed and snowballed his cum with her more times than I can count. Does that mean I "like" cum?

My ex g/f had me licking up my own cum for years; off her breasts, her feet, her ass, out of her and of course she shared it with me in a snowball. She even had me cum in a glass a few times and drink it. The first time her ex joined us and she taught me to suck cock she had him cum on my face and she licked it up and shared it with me. As time went by I licked his cum off her breasts and out of her, along with the usual facial. Eventually he mentioned that he was interested in cumming in someones mouth. I have swallowed and snowballed his cum with her more times than I can count. Does that mean I "like" cum?

now that is a great girl

I love cum. I like the texture and taste. I feel it is such a waste for a man to cum anywhere but in my mouth.

I actually don't care much for the taste of it. I'll occasionally lick my own fingers after masturbating but really have zero interest in creampies and such. That being said, I find that swallowing it straight from the source isn't too bad and I'm happy to have a guy cum in my mouth just for the mutual pleasure.

So... I like sucking cock and swallowing cum, but I don't care for cum itself. Got it? :)

The only time i was the slight bit nervous....My friend failed to tell me he was cumming. We had been playing (boys finding pleasure, before REALLY noticing girls), we found a great hide-out in the 100 archers behind our houses...
naked in the woods...sucking his curved dick....when we could hear his dad hollering for him...with in seconds i felt him tense...and a warm liquid fill my mouth...I held on, but worried he'd just pee'd in my mouth... though the tangy tastes made me swallow....
We dressed fast....on the way back we didn't talk much...then he said "sorry"....(I thought here it comes).... "I couldn't hold back.... and didn't want you to stop"...a second later: "so how did my jizz taste"....We called it jizz.... Oh I acted like I knew he was cuming.... "Taste good"....was all I could say in relief.... as we were about to go our separate ways....he said....'Can we do that again...I'll do you"

When I had a regular cock to suck...and the most recent cock I sucked....I swallowed it all down. To me it just helps him or me to relax...knowing your going to fill his or her mouth, makes it even better....I Might pull off and tell him...cum on my face......feeling that warm cock squirt in my mouth, or on my face....YUM

Last edited:
The only time i was the slight bit nervous....My friend failed to tell me he was cumming. We had been playing......feeling that warm cock squirt in my mouth, or on my face....YUM

I really like what you've written there klippert ... thanks ... from the heart of your experience ... some of us find is hard to go there, even though we get hard ...

Si ;)

I personally have never had the pleasure, but watching a hard throbbing cock spurt is one of my fantasies. Bring on the cum!!!!

Not sure why but I have always liked the taste of cum. Other than the cum I have no sexual interests in men. I prefer it straight into my mouth but also enjoy licking off of any number of body parts and of course love snowballs.

Mmmm, that sounds wonderful. I wish my wife would encourage me and arrange for cock for me to suck!

Back