Interdisciplinary Collaboration

Oral Servitude

Abi dropped the hem of her skirt and blushed. “I am sorry mistress, I should not presume.” she spoke in her normal voice, no longer whispering. Abi remembered the nickname and it provoked a wave of lust to course through her body. She watched as Jo tossed her coat onto her desk and sat in her desk chair spreading her legs.

“I still haven’t decided if I’ll let you come now, or stick to my original plan and torture you all afternoon. For the moment....”

Abi took a deep breath and dropped to her knees, crawling into position between Jo’s legs. She looked up at Jo and then she began to caress her legs with her hands, kissing her knees and her thighs. The smell of Jo’s excitement enflamed Abi’s senses as she moved her lips higher and higher. Abi slowly pushed the hem of the skirt up revealing Jo’s wet and swollen lips. Abi kissed her lips, took her public hair between her lips and gently pulled at it, flicking her tongue all around her slit. She gave Jo’s cunt passionate kisses but avoided opening her lips for the moment. Then slowly using fingers on each hand she pulled Jo’s labia apart revealing her swollen clitoris. Abi gazed at it lovingly, noting how swollen it was and how it glistened. Then she leaned in and placed a gentle soft kiss on her clit and then began to explore Jo's vaginal opening with a finger and then her tongue. Moving back and forth between her clit and opening with her tongue until she finally pushed two fingers deep inside and sucked her clit into her mouth and began to gently suck on her letting her tongue continue to explore every corner of her womanhood. Abi felt herself begin to drip down her own legs as Jo’s juices coated her face.
 
Smart




Josephine’s head lolled back and she moaned as Abi licked her sensitive womanhood. As her thoughts lost coherence, one idea remained firm in her consciousness. Inviting Abi to dinner yesterday had proven itself as one of the smartest things she had done in a long while.”

“Oh God, Abi!” she groaned a bit too loudly for the circumstances. “I’m not going to last....”


 
Increasing Intensity



“Oh God, Abi!” she groaned a bit too loudly for the circumstances. “I’m not going to last....”


Abi could not respond with speech as she was totally engaged in loving Jo, her mouth, her tongue, her lips, her hands and fingers. Abi had never been a half-hearted lover. No matter what was going on in her life and with her relationships she always committed herself completely to the task of loving. As Jo spoke Abi simply increased the intensity and her commitment of the task at hand, which consisted of her sucking and tonguing Jo’s clitoris and fingering her vagina, now with three fingers, as deep as she could. Pushing inside slowly and then even more slowly pulling out gently running her fingers along Jo's vaginal walls. Abi’s face was covered with Jo's love fluid. And as she would rest momentarily from sucking she would use those moments to rub her face all over Jo’s womanhood only to then resume toying with and then sucking her clitoris with increasing intensity and speed, being ever sensitive to Jo's responses. Not wanting to push to hard but to allow the tension to build slowly.

Abi shifted her body slightly and could feel that she had started dripping off of her thighs and onto the carpet.
 
Last edited:
Feedback




Josephine appreciated Abi’s oral pacing as she tried to prolong the pleasure of her skilled cunnilingus. This sexual generosity, however, only fortified her love for Abi and thereby intensified her already overwhelming lust.

“Don’t hold back,” Josephine moaned with raucous enthusiasm, her voice rising. “Make me come!”


 
Gift




Josephine appreciated Abi’s oral pacing as she tried to prolong the pleasure of her skilled cunnilingus. This sexual generosity, however, only fortified her love for Abi and thereby intensified her already overwhelming lust.

“Don’t hold back,” Josephine moaned with raucous enthusiasm, her voice rising. “Make me come!”



Abi was now licking and sucking and fingering Jo faster and with more speed and intensity. Abi had her nose embedded in Jo's pubic hair as she loved and savored every inch of Jo's cunt, luxuriating in both the smell and the taste and the feel. Giving her lover the gift of orgasmic release was one of Abi's greatest joys, which she loved even more than achieving her own orgasms. It is the reason why she adored being coated her love fluids as it was a reward for her gift.

Abi pushed her fingers inside of Jo deep and bore her tongue onto the little nub of Jo's clit...
 
Rapture




“Oh Christ!” Josephine screamed, having forgotten their locale, as ecstasy from her loins rushed through her body and lights dazzled her tightly closed eyes. “You’re fantastic! Oh God... I’m coming! Oh GOD! I love you!”


 
Love




“Oh Christ!” Josephine screamed, having forgotten their locale, as ecstasy from her loins rushed through her body and lights dazzled her tightly closed eyes. “You’re fantastic! Oh God... I’m coming! Oh GOD! I love you!”



Abi slowed her pace, pulled away briefly and looked up at Jo with tears in her eyes, "I love you too!" And then she went back to kissing and giving Jo little licks, pulling her fingers out she wrapped her arms around Jo's legs and buried her face in Jo's womanhood and hugged her tight, feeling the fluid which covered her face and Jo's pubic hairs tickling her cheek as she rubbed her face over Jo’s pubis.

Abi lifted her head and with a hand wiped her face spreading Jo’s juice all over her face and even into her hair. Then she licked her fingers. Getting up on her knees she pushed her hand between her own legs and covered her hand with her own juice which she proceeded to wipe on her face and again lick off her fingers. “I dripped on the carpet!” She said sheepishly as she planted another kiss on Jo’s mound.
 
Last edited:
Wiped Out




“I dripped on the carpet.”

Abi’s unexpected announcement brought Josephine from the trance-like state in which the intense climax had left her. She giggled, as much from the lingering joy of orgasm as from her lover’s comment. Looking around, she spotted a roll of paper towel Abi had brought among her supplies for moving into this office. Josephine could just reach it. She handed it down to Abi.

“Wipe yourself, too,” Josephine chuckled. She understood the extent of Abi’s horniness, and decided to play with it. “That burned a lot of energy and we had a small breakfast. It’s time for lunch.”


 


“Wipe yourself, too,” Josephine chuckled. She understood the extent of Abi’s horniness, and decided to play with it. “That burned a lot of energy and we had a small breakfast. It’s time for lunch.”


“Thank you mistress.” Abi took the paper towels from Jo and torn one off and rubbed the spot on the carpet before throwing it in the trash. She tore off another and wiped between her legs, her face and her hands. She tossed it and stood up. “Maybe I should stop at the ladies room on the way out.” And with that they headed out. Abi went into the ladies room took a couple paper towels, soaked them with warm water and took them with her she went into a stall. She relieved herself and then wiped herself with the wet towels. She deposited them in the trash. She then washed her face and hands, drying her hands carefully with more paper towels. She looked at at herself in the large mirror. She looked happy and smiled at herself, then applied a little makeup, ran the brush through her hair and then joined Jo with a smile.
 
Local Flavor




Josephine led Abi out the north doors of the Humanities Building, facing the side of a neoclassical edifice, the State Historical Society building. Turning right, they headed east across Library Mall, giving Abi an excellent view of the State Capital dome over the kiosks of the open air vendors selling various drinks and lunch snacks, ranging from lemonade and fruit smoothies to spring rolls and falafel. The aromas of eastern spices made Josephine’s stomach growl.

attachment.php


They crossed Lake Street and continued up the State Street pedestrian mall. They passed a “Starbucks” on their right and a “Chipolte Mexican Grill” on their left. Josephine audibly sighed at the commercial gentrification of the block.

“I hate seeing these chain fast food places here,” she told Abi. “State Street is losing its unique character. It used to be all locally owned businesses, like this one.”

She pointed to a tavern on their right called “State Street Brats.” After passing it, they turned right. Early afternoon drinkers filled its outside beer garden, overlooking the cul-de-sac at the north end of Frances Street.

attachment.php


“That’s right,” Josephine snorted. “The game starts later than usual today. I hope the Shed’s not this crowded.”

The meaning of her comment became clear after they walked a block south to a seedy looking bar called “The Red Shed.”

attachment.php


Innumerable layers of red paint peeled from its brick facade framing plate glass front windows. A half-size model of a covered wagon, its tarp striped red and white, graced the roof. It looked like the least likely venue for a romantic lunch. The interior did nothing to dissuade this impression.

attachment.php


Several scruffy young men, dressed more like farmers than college students, huddled at the near corner of the rustic bar. The two small TVs over the back bar displayed without sound the pre-game show for Wisconsin’s afternoon confrontation with Minnesota, hoping to retain Paul Bunyan’s Axe. At the back of the room, a group of possible frat boys shot pool. A long line of dark wooden booths snuggled against the left wall.

attachment.php


Josephine ushered Abi all the way back to the last of these booths, and indicated she should sit in the bench facing the rear wall, where an elevated area held an electronic dart board. Josephine sat facing her. With a playful twinkle in her eyes, she smiled and asked the inevitable question.

“Well, what do you think of this place?”






 

Attachments

  • StateSt1.jpg
    StateSt1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1
  • StateSt2.jpg
    StateSt2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1
  • RedShed1.jpg
    RedShed1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1
  • RedShed2.jpg
    RedShed2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1
  • RedShed3.jpg
    RedShed3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1
Lunch

Abi wasn’t sure what to think. She didn’t like football and she never went to bars and taverns so she was feeling out of her element a little. But the fact that she was with Jo made her feel at least a little more comfortable. The fact is without Jo she would never have entered into this place. “Ahhh, well… it’s ok I guess.” Abi didn’t want to lie, “It’s not the kind of place I am used to,” she said finally. “But if they have good food it will be ok.” She smiled as the waitress brought the menu and she started looking over it. “I think I’ll just have a salad,” She said closing the menu.

“You’re right about chain stores taking over. The same thing happened in Newark. Delaware is, as you know, the 1st state so it has been around a long time and there have always been some really nice and interesting places but over the last 10 years many of them have started to disappear and be replaced. It is kind of sad. I don’t get why so many folks will abandon long time businesses. But I guess that is the way of the world… one loss after another.” She said this wistfully.
 
Change in Plans




“Hi, Professor Platt,” The curvaceous waitress greeted Josephine as she stopped at the end of the booth. Her tight, faded blued jeans and plain white T-shirt emphasized more than covered her hourglass figure. Wild black curls framed a cute face with deep brown eyes, a pixie nose, and full red lips. “Would you and your friend like to start with something to drink?”

“Good afternoon, Mary,” Josephine smiled at the lovely co-ed, then nodded toward Abi. “This is Dr. Saunders. She’s new to campus and I’m showing her all the best places, so naturally we had to come here.”

Josephine returned her attention to Abi for a moment. “This place has the best Long Island Ice Teas. It’s too bad... Hmmmm....”

Turning back to the waitress, Josephine smiled. “Just waters for now, Mary. I need to check on something.”

As Mary turned away to fetch their drinks, Josephine reached into her purse and retrieved her phone. “Hey Siri: Call the Concourse Hotel in Madison, Wisconsin.”

With the phone against her ear, Abi could only hear Josephine’s side of the conversation.

“Yes, Hello... I am wondering if there is any chance you have a room available in The Governor’s Club for tonight....

“Really? No kidding? That’s exactly what I wanted but I didn’t dare hope....

“Yes, yes, I’ll take it....

“Wait a second while I find one.” She again dug into her purse and pulled out a credit card. As she read the account information into the phone, she winked at Abi. Josephine smiled like a child on Christmas morning. Mary returned just as she hung up the phone.

“We’re ready to order, Mary,” Josephine told her as she set down big beer mugs holding their ice waters. “Dr. Saunders will have the House Salad. I’ll have a Swiss Burger with grilled onions. For appetizers, we’ll each have a regular Long Island Ice Tea.”

Josephine laughed softly at the expression on Abi’s face. After Mary had learned Abi’s choice of dressing and left, she explained. “I know it’s not necessary, but I plan to get you drunk, and then take advantage of you.”





 
Submission in public,,,

Abi was surprised at Jo’s assertiveness out in public and little embarrassed to have her speak for her in front of the student. Abi blushed and sighed and asked Mary to bring her Ranch dressing on the side. It made her feel very submissive and she thought also indicated to others a little bit about the nature of hers and Jo’s relationship. “What is the Governor’s Club? I haven’t heard of that. And yes it isn’t really necessary to get me drunk, I’ll let you do anything you want without it. You know I am not used to drinking. I hardly ever drink in public. Though I guess I kind of drank last night didn’t I, but we were not exactly in public.” Abi was feeling self-conscious and a little embarrassed.But she told herself to get over it. “She is cute,” Abi indicated towards Mary as she stood over by another table. “Is she a student of yours?”
 
Just a Taste




“Is she a student of yours?” Abi asked about the waitress.

“No, but I’m a regular here,” Josephine answered. “Mary has been working here for at least five or six years. She is in law school now. When I met her, she was majoring in Criminal Justice at Edgewood. She planned to become a cop. I could tell she was really smart so I convinced her to apply to law school.”

“Best advice I’ve ever received,” Mary interjected as she returned to their table and set down a pair of tall tumblers.

attachment.php


Filled with ice, caramel colored liquid, a straw, and garnished with a lemon wedge, they looked like they contained diet cola.

Josephine watched Mary’s pert butt as she walked away and sighed. “Too bad she’s straight.”

Lifting one of the drinks, she took a small sip. She might have shivered slightly as she swallowed. She smiled at Abi. “Are you familiar with Long Island Ice Tea?”





 

Attachments

  • LIIceT1.jpg
    LIIceT1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
Drink

Abi smiled and nodded at Jo’s comment about Mary. The young woman was indeed very beautiful. Abi had tried to see if she was wearing a ring, but did not see one.

“Are you familiar with Long Island Ice Tea?” Asked Jo.
Abi looked at the drink with a little trepidation. “Ah… no. It has alcohol in it I take it.” She picked up the glass and took a little sip and made a face. “What is in this?” She asked.
 
Preserving the Mystery




“What is in this?” Abi asked after sipping her Long Island Iced Tea. Her face revealed that she tasted the amount of booze in the concoction.

“Cola,” Josephine listed the least of the ingredients first. “And just a few types of alcohol.... You know... as a preservative.”

Chuckling, she took another sip of her own drink, then continued. “One of these should get you in the right mood to earn some fun at the Governor’s Club.”

She had avoided explaining their ultimate destination to Abi. While no big secret, it added just the right air of mystery to make things more exciting.





 
Alcohol

Abi looked at the drink with suspicion and then she took another (longer) sip. What did Jo have in mind for her at this Governor’s Club and what kind of place was it she wondered. “I’ll drink some of it. If I drink all of it I might get sick or sleepy,” she said with a smile, “But I can probably hold some of it.” She took another sip as Mary brought their meals. Abi could feel the alcohol having some affect as it made her a little giddy. It also made her feel warm and tingly. She could feel herself beginning again to get wet and her nipples tingle.

As Mary walked away, Abi started to eat the salad and hoped that it would mitigate some of the effect of the alcohol. “I always had a rule that I never drank when I was on a date. If the guy wanted to do something I wanted to be able to make a fully informed decision to participate or not and besides I think sex is more fun when you are sober. But I know you plan to take advantage of me I suppose I don’t have to worry about part 1, do I? Still I want to be able to be responsive.”

She ate a little more, “What is the Governor’s Club? You keep mentioning it. I thought at first it was a faculty club, but now… well, I’m not so sure.”
 
Testing Limits




“The Governor’s Club is the fanciest hotel in Madison,” Josephine finally revealed to keep Abi intrigued. “I’ve booked us a ‘Whirlpool Suite’ there for tonight. That’s close to impossible on a football weekend, but they had a cancellation. It’s my treat, but you have to earn it.”

She glanced around. The young men playing pool earlier had finished their game and moved to the bar. They had their backs to the booth where she and Abi sat. The rest of the tavern’s patrons remained closer to the front of the place. The
high back of the bench on which Abi sat would hide her from their view. Josephine leaned forward and lowered her voice.

“To earn it, I want you to masturbate for a while... right here... right now.”




 


“To earn it, I want you to masturbate for a while... right here... right now.”


Abi looked up, surprised, and blushed. She felt a wave of excitement course through her body and she begin to tingle. She took a deep sip of the tea and then without even looking around she leaned back, scooted her butt to the edge of the seat and opened her legs, wide. Slowly she lifted her skirt, rolling it up loosely until it was bunched around her waist. Her very wet and hairy womanhood was exposed and she felt the cool air caress her exposed body. Holding her skirt in her left hand she moved her right hand to her right thigh and began to run her fingers up her thighs After repeating that several times with both thighs and gently pulled the pubic hair that covered her pubic mound she pushed her hand between her legs and, applying pressure, rubbed over her pubis with the fingers of her hand. Then with her two fingers she slipped between her labia and began to move her finger around her clit and then down, pushing one finger inside over her opening. She repeated and then, adding and another finger she pushed two deep inside. She pulled them out slowing and began to rub them over her clitoris. For a moment she stopped and moved her fingers to her lips and rubbed her wetness on her lips and licked her fingers, then back down over her pubis and inside her cunt she pushed the hand again, with a soft moan. She repeated this several times until she started a rhythm. She moaned again softly. She was very wet and her heartbeat and breathing began to quicken. She was now rubbing her clitoris faster with more pressure. “Thank you for ordering me to masturbate. I have been wanting to do that all day.” She pushed her fingers back inside of her vagina, and then out again, increasing the speed and pressure. “I do it all the time, you know mistress… everywhere!” She was looking Jo in the eyes as she spoke softly and breathlessly.
 
Mentor




Each new adventure together further validated Josephine’s decision to take on the serious responsibility of becoming Abigail’s sexual and psychological Mistress. Abi needed Josephine’s — and Madison’s — profligate influence to liberate her repressed sensuality. Josephine appreciated having such an amenable apprentice.

Josephine glanced around the bar. No one had noticed the licentious activity in their
back corner booth. The waitress remained busy with other customers. Josephine leaned forward, looked lovingly into Abi’s eyes, and whispered.

“You may come, my Darling, if you want to.”




 
Public Orgasm



“You may come, my Darling, if you want to.”


Abi was leaning back in her seat now lasciviously rubbing her exposed cunt. She was trying hard not to make any noise, but every so often a little squeak would escape from her. Her hand was moving quickly over her clit and she increased the pressure as she let out yet another squeak followed by a soft moan and a sigh. “Oooooo” she whispered as her head suck to the table. She slowed her hand and then dipped two fingers inside of her. Her orgasm had been intense, but it had not satisfied her, she felt herself still intensely aroused. She toyed with herself, then found her nipples with her other hand and pinched them as she slowly lifted her head and looked at Jo. Then she looked around and saw the waitress heading their way. “Oh shit,” Abi whispered as she quickly pulled her skirt down and grabbed the napkin and wiped her fingers. Her heartbeat was racing and her pussy was throbbing as the waitress placed their food in front of them. She nodded her appreciation and wondered if the girl could smell the scent of her arousal. If so she did not let on. As she walked away, Abi pushed her legs together and felt the sticky moisture between her legs. She was sure she would leave a spot this time. “Oh God, Jo!” She said softly. She meant it as a complaint, but it was also an expression of appreciation. Abi loved this. She loved the risk and the danger and she loved being exposed and forced to masturbate and being watched. She was hooked.
 
Personal Needs




It had become obvious to Josephine, to her delight, that Abi possessed a sexual insatiability comparable to her own. As soon as Abi regained her breath from the first orgasm she had given herself here in the tavern’s
back booth, she resumed masturbating, staring with loving need and appreciation into Josephine’s eyes. She did not stop until she noticed Mary returning to check on them and refill their water glasses.

“Oh God, Jo,” Abi whispered breathlessly her approval of their adventure after the waitress walked away.

“You’re still horny,” Josephine replied — a statement, not a question — feeling the same way herself. “Good. Now, you’ll get no further relief until we’re in our room at the Governor’s Club. Let’s finish lunch. I don’t know about you, but I’m anxious to get there!”




 
Giving herself

Abi smiled and nodded. She was also anxious to get to this Governor’s club. She didn’t really know what Jo might have planned, but she didn’t care. She would do anything for her new mistress/lover. Abi usually worked so very hard at maintaining her professional conservative, buttoned-up demeanor, but deep inside she was sexually restless and insatiable and this part of her simmered constantly so that once it came to a boil it tended to overwhelm her, taking control of every aspect of her life. This had manifested itself in a whole host of different ways over the years – some of which had been downright risky. She had even tried counseling, but when the counselor seduced her she gave up on that. But here was this new friend, this woman – Josephine - and Jo had cut through all of Abi’s layers of protection and taken control of her sexually within 24 hours. It scared and excited Abi, for with Abi fear, embarrassment and even humiliation caused intense arousal.

Abi sat quietly in front of Jo and ate her salad. She wasn’t even very hungry – for food. But her body was on fire and she could feel that her arousal had soaked through her skirt. It embarrassed and excited her, and in this state of mind she didn’t care who knew.

Abi finally finished eating her salad and then finished off her special tea. “Have you had other girls or women who have given themselves to you like me?” She asked softly. “You have probably figured out that I have had other dominants in the past, going back to when I was a girl. Most have been men, but there have been some women. Maybe I am repeating myself. But it is something that on a deep level I really crave. When I don’t have someone I find other avenues, usually online.” She leaned back and let the coat open. She moved her hand to her left breast and began playing with her nipple through the fabric of her dress. “I can hardly believe we met. What are the odds?” She smiled a pained smile. Abi was feeling vulnerable, desperate and sexually excited and overwhelmed.
 
The Price You Pay




A hardly noticeable smile graced Josephine’s lips — remarkable only for its hint of cruelty — as Abi began playing with her own nipple. Other than that, Josephine paid no attention to it, at least not for the moment.

“I can hardly believe we met,” Abi suggested with a lubricious smile. “What are the odds?”

“If you want, you can call it fate, divine intervention, or some twist of the spooky inter-connectivity of the quantum universe,” Josephine replied cooly. “Or perhaps something about me brings out the sexual submissiveness in women who have it already but suppress it. As you suspect, you are not my first sex slave.”

Josephine paused to let that last word sink in. She usually would not presume so much so soon but, from what she had seen and heard so far, she suspected that the harder and faster she hit Abi with dominance, the more overwhelmingly her submission would manifest. If she allowed Abi time to consider her situation intellectually, which she would do instinctively if given the chance, the more of Abi’s own insecurities would ironically interfere with her complete surrender to the safety available in Josephine’s confident strength, which she knew Abi truly desired. After that brief moment of mutual contemplation, and knowing that Abi had greatly increased her lust by touching her own breast and nipple, Josephine’s harsh smile broadened as she continued.

“What my former partners understood, and you must now learn, is that your body is now mine... mine to use and mine to control. Take for instance how you’re now pinching that nipple. That nipple is mine, and I did not instruct nor give you permission to touch it.”

Not waiting for any reply, Josephine turned her head to face the bar where the waitress stood chatting with the bartender.

“Mary!” she called cheerfully. “Can I get our check?”



 
"Slave..."

Abi heard the word “slave” and immediately blushed deeply. Her breath caught in her throat. She had been called a lot of things over the years, and she accepted and indeed inhabited most of them - her husband called her a slut all the time, especially as their marriage began to fall apart; her mother had once called her a whore, her brother and other men had called her a cunt, and even her own kids joked about her being a skank – but no one had ever called her a slave before, a sex slave! How did that make her feel? Oddly, she felt at peace with that coming from Jo. Someone else using that phrase might have sent her she screaming towards the nearest exit! But in this circumstance, with Jo, she felt comfortable and oddly joyous, in fact, it felt natural as if they were destined to this relationship. In the brief time she had known Jo she had come to trust her completely and if she wanted her as a sex slave, then…

“Sex slave…” She repeated softly… “Yes, I am your sex slave. This is a gift from the goddess.”



“What my former partners understood, and you must now learn, is that your body is now mine... mine to use and mine to control. Take for instance how you’re now pinching that nipple. That nipple is mine, and I did not instruct nor give you permission to touch it.”


Reluctantly, Abi moved her hands to the table and clasped them together. “My body is yours,” she said softly but loud enough for Jo to hear her. “Yes Mistress, I am sorry.” Abi felt a wave of excitement course through her body, she could feel that she was soaked between her legs and that her juice had soaked through her dress.

Jo called for the check and as Mary came over to the table Abi wondered if Mary could smell her arousal. And for the first time in a while, Abi didn’t care if she could or not.
Mary brought over the check and made small talk while Abi remained silent, simply smiling. Abi thought she could see Mary sniff the air and Abi blushed her reactive blush. Finally after Mary came back with the change the women both stood and Abi looked at the bench. There was a wet spot. “Should I wipe that up mistress?” Abi said pointing the to spot.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top