How was your first time being spanked?

My first(and so far only) spanking was a year ago. I walked down the street to a local school supply store. I had chatted with the owner a few times online, so we decided to meet. He locked the place up so no one would disturb us. He wanted sex, but I was too nervous and so we just did oral(69). It was amazing! Anyway, afterwards he said I had been a bad girl and needed a spanking. He got his cane and paddle out and spanked me HARD with each several times! I almost came. Left a HUGE bruise on me. A few days later I got back together with my boyfriend...he noticed. I told him I had fallen on sidewalk. He believed me. :devil:

I still keep in touch with that man...but am being a good girl and staying away from him.
 
the first time i got spanked was pure bliss but pure pain.... being a cutter i love pain but my Sir at the time did not feel i deserved pleasure so he got the paddle and belt and went at it when he realized i cam without his permission i was told to get away from him and not speak to him for 2 days this was the worst punishment bc i lived with him and was to go about my daily duties without talking to him or so much as even looking at him he didnt spank me for punishment after that only pleasure....
 
i just recently experienced my first spanking. i had told him earlier that day how i was made to "go get the belt" as a child and that's exactly what he made me do. it was thrilling and a little painful and i cant wait to "misbehave" again!!
 
Like a few others, I haven't been spanked before. Looking forward to being spanked for the first time. Have been talking to someone about it and it may possibly happen sometime. :D
 
my first time

the first time i was spanked was a few months ago. i had just entered a dominant/submissive relationship for the first time with an older man. i was being a bit of a brat and he calmly told me to bend over his knee, and then i received my first spanking. it was wonderful, amazing, so many things, it hurt but it felt so good. i have since then been able to orgasm just by getting one. :-]

-kat
 
My first real spanking experience was electric. Had been to the beach with a hotel receptionist I met on holiday. I could tell she was fiesty, because she invited me to ask her out. She wouldn't fuck, but I suggested we each deliver the hardest spank on each other's ass that we could.

She agreed. I told her to go first, sothat I'd have the benefit of revenge were she to really issue something violent.

I dropped my pants and she gave me a very good open hand on my ass cheek. It stung, but really, was quite bearable.

I then told her to bend over. She wouldn't drop her pants. They were a lycra training material type. No problem, I swung back as far as possible and slapped her butt literally as hard as I could. After (and I've learned this from previous unpleasurable attempts at spanking) I slid my hand right into her ass and up to the pussy area, and petted and then squeezed really hard.

She said nothing. I asked her if she was ok, and the smile on her face confirmed she enjoyed it as much as me.

I now understand that it's not the pain factor that makes it so special, but the fullness of the sexual squeeze thereafter, bringing the whole experience together.

Have not met one like unto her before...or since...yet
 
My first spanking exprienceing was just this past week. I meet a girl that is really into being spanked. So after a little of expriementing and talking about it I've found out the best way to administer it to her that really gets her going.

We switched roles Friday afternoon and she couldn't find her paddle. So you decided to use a wooden spoon. I think she might have gotten a little overzealous with it because it's Sunday afternoon and my right buttcheek is still sore. :D
 
I think she might have gotten a little overzealous with it because it's Sunday afternoon and my right buttcheek is still sore. :D


LOL, you only worry (actually that is not the right word, more like drool :devil:) when the skin is broken and rough with scabs several days later.:D

Catalina:catroar:
 
I had always wondered about spanking as play, but I was one of those kids growing up in a 'spare the rod, spoil the child' type family. Was constantly in 'trouble' and having to go pick my switch. Because of this upbringing I thought I would hate being spanked, and went for years denying the 'itch' to be spanked.

I have finally ended up with my SO, who loves to give and receive, and have discovered the release that spanking can give you.
The first time for me was during a really hot night, full of ropes, toys a blindfold and one certain paddle. He started off light with lots of touches and care, building up to the pops that would make me twitch and yelp. I liked it so much more than I thought I would, and had some wonderful marks leftover afterwards.

That was a really good night. :D
 
First time was 3 years ago, almost 4 days after my 18th birthday the first of my 5 encounters with a customer on my delivery route. She asked how old I was, said 18, and she shrugged and said good enough...

She used a belt (her husbands lol) and had me tied to the bed. Hence fourth I've always been a willing Sub, she being my "first time". Did it hurt? I was overcome with teenage excitement at the time, so I think any pain was overshadowed by the "virgin-itis" behavior of a boy losing his virginity.

I absolutely love it now, and require it of any domme (including her :)).
 
My first time being spanked was during doggy style and he would slap my ass and pull my hair. It really started me started me on a slow path to wanting to be abused.
 
I was first spanked by a girlfriend when quite young....learned all about the beauty of dominant women at that time..... later once spanked by a guy while sort of play wrestling.... quite enjoyed it while he held me....when he let go... I became self concious.... I would now try it again,,,,,as I was aroused but was too young to let it get a hold of me
 
I guess I must be a premature spankulater. Somewhere between being tipped over his knee and his hand hovering over my behind I ended up going right over the edge. It was the anticipation of it that did me in. Mind you, I had been spanking myself from a young age. I begged my parents to buy me a riding crop when I was a girl, and I never did use it on the pony.
 
My first time...

The first time I was ever spanked, my pussy was the on the other end of an open palm. After I had been licked, and nipped, and generally teased to super sensitivity, he began to spank the top of my pussy all the way down.

Needless to say I jumped at every slap which warranted even more taps.

It was a very pleasurable experience and made me crave something a little sharper than just a hand...like a crop. :devil:
 
The first time I was ever spanked, my pussy was the on the other end of an open palm. After I had been licked, and nipped, and generally teased to super sensitivity, he began to spank the top of my pussy all the way down.

Needless to say I jumped at every slap which warranted even more taps.

It was a very pleasurable experience and made me crave something a little sharper than just a hand...like a crop. :devil:

I could get into that. :D
 
First time

Was with the man who is still my lover and lord. We'd experimented a few times with light bondage before; mostly through my getting tied up. Then he asked me to do something - I don't remember what, but I refused - and then I got spanked.
Spanking didn't work very long for me as a disciplinary tool though...;)

I don't think I was ever spanked as a kid.
On the other hand, Jean Jacques Rousseau was spanked when young by a pretty nurse - setting the tone for his sex life and essays forever after.
 
In our vanilla days B would slap my ass while doing doggy style. I craved more but was too timid to reveal my kinkier side. After our night of discovery and coming back together, this time as M/s i will call that my "first time"...and it was amazing!

I took some time to come learn how to be His proper pet and earned several punishments before He came down to see me. So our first time spanking was punishment, seven strokes which i had to count out for Him. After the barehanded strokes he felt me..i was drenched. We made love afterwards.

The next time, later that day, he used the leather whip i had found. He alternated with slapping the braided leather on my ass with slaps of his bare hand. I was an incoherent wild thing at that point and slipped into subspace. I had utter trust in Him and He knew when i had had enough even though i kept assuming the position after collapsing on the bed. He gently held me and layed me down on the bed, kissing me and soothing me until i came back to myself. We took pictures of his handywork and i was sore for days after He left. :heart: :cattail: :heart:
 
My first real spanking was a few years back, nearing the end of a first meeting we were in a park, fairly secluded when he pushed me up against a building with his hands around my throat and growled into my ear to turn around. I did, and he pushed me down slightly then spanked me, hard, as though he was trying to push me through the wall. His hand would grasp my bum until the next swing, there was probably a good 5 seconds between spanks, long enough to savour the burn. I ended up a sobbing mess on the grass, memorable and so fabulous :)
 
About 6 weeks ago at a play party, it was an absolutely wonderful feeling. I was not sure if I would be able to handle it, but OH MY.....I am hooked. He used a paddle, cane, and a crop while I was on a spanking bench. My knees gave out before my ass.

Two weeks later....repeat performance except I was on St Andrew's cross. I was told that for being so new to the scene, I had the makings of a good pain slut. I was proud to receive such a high compliment from this particular Dom.

Happy Spankings to All!
 
Back
Top