A woman's clit

Johnnyboy30

Virgin
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Posts
16
Since I have been old enough to enjoy sexuality, I have had a fascination with a woman's clitoris. When I was younger I would pick up porno magazines and stare endlessly at the ladies' pussys in hopes to find a good shot of a clitoris. Even when I got older and started fooling around with women I would always go down on them just so I could get a good look at their clit. It fascinated me and turned me on.
As I got older and explored more women, I would always spend extra time on their clit. I love to get a women so excited that her clit would get engorged and wet from her pussy juices. I began comparing their clits and realized that the bigger the clit, the more I would get turned on. I still have some vivid memories of women I have been with who had the biggest clits and I still get myself off thinking of making them cum.
Even today, I still try to look for porn with women who have big clits or fat pussys. I'm not sure what it is but it gets me so worked up. Anybody else love to lick a big juicy wet clit?
 
Sure. It makes me understand why women love to suck cock so much. It's the other way around.

I've been going to a strip club recently and I would lick their clits in a heartbeat if they let me. (They let you touch it in fully nude clubs)
 
Funny you should say something about a strip club. I was recently at a strip club in where I was allowed to touch and I played with this one girls clit all night long! She was getting wetter and wetter each time I would play with her. By the end of the night, or early morning, she was soaked and her clit was throbbing in my fingers and she loved how I lightly spanked it. Such a hot night! I can't stop thinking about spanking her wet throbby clit
 
In private or out on the stage? Sounds awesome. The place I go, there are pics on their website where famous porn stars go to dance there, and one lucky guy got a full blown kiss on the mouth from Nina fucking Hartely.
 
It was in a somewhat private area on the side of the stage. It's so dark that it's private but if somebody walked over they would see it all! I think that makes it even hotter!
I need to get back to Vegas soon
 
I used to love porn movies with Vanessa Del Rio. She was from back in the 80's and had a huge clit. I also had a black/Jamacian lady friend for about 6 months that had a clit like that. It was the size of maybe half my little finger when she got really excited. You could indeed sort of suck it I suppose like a mini cock. She would just start grinding her teeth and grumbling the dirtiest talk imaginable till she came. Wonderful. FIlthy dirty talking women is another thing I love. It think that some how Caribbean type blacks must seem to have large clits. Maybe something genetic?
 
I am ridiculously jealous of women with big clits. I have one of those neat vag's that seem to be so in atm, but it means that hardly anyone can find my sweet spot. Wanna mini dick!
 
I am ridiculously jealous of women with big clits. I have one of those neat vag's that seem to be so in atm, but it means that hardly anyone can find my sweet spot. Wanna mini dick!

They are just not looking with their tongue...:rolleyes::D
 
I am ridiculously jealous of women with big clits. I have one of those neat vag's that seem to be so in atm, but it means that hardly anyone can find my sweet spot. Wanna mini dick!

Why would you? :rolleyes:
 
I have been involved in personal training and the bodybuilding sub-culture for the last 25 years or so. I am less involved with it now, but at one time I almost exclusively dated women bodybuilders, many of whom used anabolic/androgenic steroids. One of the side effects of testosterone use in women is an enlarged clitoris, sometimes permanently, sometime temporary returning to normal size with the end of a steroid cycle. Even very small amounts of exogenous testosterone will usually enlarge a women's clit significantly and make it more sensitive as well.

I have to say, it was probably my favourite kink in regards to dating female bodybuilders. To be able to actually suck a clit and play with it was a huge turn on.
 
Androgel 1%

I have been dosing my wife with Androgel for about a year. I am amazed at the changes it has made in her. She has much more energy. Her sex drive is crazy wild. When we fuck she's insatiable! Her pussy gets so wet and she squirts so hard she soaks my nuts. But the best part is how much her clit has grown. I absolutely love to suck "her cock." she is ultra sensitive. Her cock gets hard, her g-spot thickens and she cums so much and so long she's exhausted when we're finished. Androgel is amazing stuff... Plus it makes my cock so hard "a cat can't scratch it" hehehehe...
 
Back
Top