BDSM Illustration

bluntforcemama

Aqua Vulva
Joined
Nov 11, 2000
Posts
30,225
To my favorite guys and gals, I was exploring.

lg_vlesbos.jpg
 
Oh Myst!
These are wonderful!
I absolutely love art photos/paintings like these, those that combine the essential sensuality of the subject with incredible kink. The one with a needle through her tounge AND the nipple is...astounding. I've never seen anything like it. Do you know the artist (of any of these)?


I calls dibs on this one: lrg-bondage.jpg!
All the rest of y'all - stay away!
;)
 
Gorgeous pics, Myst, thanks. Maybe it's because I work in the kitchen all day, but that meat fork one really got to me!
 
model_estelle said:
let me know what you think...
Hmmm. Nice pic but i could get out of those ropes in a couple minutes - and my hair wouldn't be messed up, either.
;)
 
Myst...

They simply take my breath away....

and estelle very nice....
 
I like the pictures model_estelle, but one question.
Doesn't the rope in the mouth hurt? In the second image? Doesn't it rub? Just curious, never had the pleasure of being bound like that.

Beginner? Bound like that? If so, then I am a virgin!!! Wooohoooooo. Wait, I didn't really like being a virgin. Better get some experience.
 
Thank you myst AND model_estelle!

i loved them ALL!

And myst i meant to comment on your beautiful spanking new avatar too. i know i'm really getting kinky now, cuz i see nothing but the beauty in these pix.

And what a huge surprise too!

i figured cym would have that tongue and nipple pic as an av by now, but she grabs dibs on the bondage painting.

cym you are nothing if not a constant and pleasant surprise. Please stay that way! :D

(edited to add) model_estelle? Those are you? i don't think we've met, but i'm suddenly a big fan. i don't know for sure yet, but i believe rope will definitely play a large part in my life in BDSM. You're an inspiration :kiss: Thank you VERY much
 
Last edited:
thanks... I used to be into the lifestyle, with my ex.. but since we have broken up, I have only been able to get my appetite for being bound out through modeling..:) You are VERY welcome!
 
Hi estelle and welcome to the BDSM forum! You've already made quite a splash. Your pics are lovely but i have to ask you to remove the website link from your sig line, please.

I don't know if you've had the opportunity to read the Forum introduction (all those new to this place should do that, btw). If not, perhaps you could find the time soon. You could put the link to your www page elsewhere, if you like. Most of us have ours, if we have them, located where all one has to do is click on the small www at the bottom of the post and..they you go...off to the page.

Here's the sticky that contains the BDSM Forum rules and an introduction to the culture of this place: http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81138

Thanks for you attention to this matter.
:rose:
cym
BDSM Forum Moderator
 
It's been a whole day now

i'm an even BIGGER fan than i was this morning, Estelle. cym's right of course, (well..she is a local goddess, firm--but fair. Perhaps the Fairest of Them All)

i was lucky enough to be here while you were flagrantly violating protocol and caught your websites.

You are a beauty, i wish you luck in your efforts. i'd like to thank you for being so unabashedly attractive. You're a feast for my appetite for symmetry, color and texture. i'm so glad you've joined us here at Lit.

Thanks Myst for this great little gallery! pet's thread is terrific, but getting a bit unwieldy. Always room for more lovely things to see. (At least i HOPE there's a little disk space left)
 
Art or illustration?

This is a great thread and some of the images break through the pictoral limits of illustration to be considered art...

such as that fabulous drawing of the lip and nipple with the needle, now THAT is art!

And the painting....that Cymbidia claimed....could easily be found in a gallery of BDSM imagery, in some senses this is the most painterly of all. Very mysterious, as well.

Kind of reminds me of an early Frances Bacon.

Great stuff, just love to see art, especially about my favorite lifestyle...

Zane:rose:
 
Myst, there's certainly room for two such threads. Don't give it a second thought. In any case, your artistic focus is somehow different then what's been put forward on the other pics thread.

I'd like to see you keep this one going, to be honest, my dear friend.
:rose:
 
Let pet be the Museum of Modern Art...

and you darlin', can be the Louvre :D

The beautiful Nessus has also built a few shrines to the visual arts. Please keep it up.

You are under the protection of that Goddess, after all. (hi,cym :rose: )

i feed on beauty and it's really nice to have a variety of menus to choose from. Mmmmm...beauty!
Pass the ketchup, please?
 
There is such kindness here. I am humbled and honored that anyone could perceive something useful in my taste for art! I'll see if I can't add a few more things now and again.
 
Back
Top