Sodomize This Thread!

Sitting_dildo.gif

...just because we lack living equipment...

wait.

Did you just call us cunts?

...just because we lack living equipment...

wait.

Did you just call us cunts?
there'll be some here wet over exactly that . . . .

if i were a cunt, i'd look stranger than i do. might get a statue built for me, though. pros and cons, eh?

there'll be some here wet over exactly that . . . .

if i were a cunt, i'd look stranger than i do. might get a statue built for me, though. pros and cons, eh?

I have one, I am not one.

Having filth growled into my ear about what one wants to do to it? HOT. Being called one? NOT HOT.

A statue where though? You don't want that thing placed just anywhere...homeless people sleeping on it. Birds fouling it. Getting it tagged...not that kind of tag.

I have one, I am not one.

Having filth growled into my ear about what one wants to do to it? HOT. Being called one? NOT HOT.

A statue where though? You don't want that thing placed just anywhere...homeless people sleeping on it. Birds fouling it. Getting it tagged...not that kind of tag.

yep, yep, yep, and yep (as in no, i agree)

a very important point. if nelson can have his ruddy column . . . hmmmn, no, i'm not really the statuesque type - not tall enough and too plump :D

yep, yep, yep, and yep (as in no, i agree)

a very important point. if nelson can have his ruddy column . . . hmmmn, no, i'm not really the statuesque type - not tall enough and too plump :D

I thought it was already established that those were considered assets in any good piece.

Back