The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes a seat where he has a good view of the huggy, bouncy girls, and stretches out comfortably. Oh, don't mind me.

One email... to change everything or to damage the remains... What to do?

LT - Why will you be wearing a tiara?
ALT - HOLY FUCK, who needs a reason to wear a tiara?
FLT - HOLY FUCK YOU LOOK HAWT IN THOSE SOCKS!
Cuz I'm wearin a tiara all effing weekend. I r birfday girl!

mew
Grins.

Hullo darling. I want piccehs of you in a tiara. :heart:
YES YES YES. I will have piccies posted on the other site and sharing with a few ppl here
Any tiara would match those!
Freekles will be here momentarily to see those, y'know...
-giggles-
I'm sure. Though This is the first tiara... I now own it. I'll be wearing it lots.
You should definitely keep the socks on when you put the tiara on. But nothing else, just the sock and the Tiara. Nods affirmatively.
No little black tutu? No cat bell... Just socks and a tiara. Sweet deal.
*stares at pic, grins*

You were right, Foxy. *chuckle*

I've got a sixth sense for these things.
-smirky grin-

Yes, yes you do.
Is only here to admire Nina and her sexy socks.

:rose:

-kisses cheek-

I still say we should play with the frosting like eatable fingerpaints on this kitchen floor.

I cant wait to eat this!

Butter pecan with dark chocolate filling.

Mmmm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-12-02-22-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-12-02-22-20.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 15
Cuz I'm wearin a tiara all effing weekend. I r birfday girl!

mew

YES YES YES. I will have piccies posted on the other site and sharing with a few ppl here

-giggles-
I'm sure. Though This is the first tiara... I now own it. I'll be wearing it lots.

No little black tutu? No cat bell... Just socks and a tiara. Sweet deal.

-smirky grin-

Yes, yes you do.

-kisses cheek-

I still say we should play with the frosting like eatable fingerpaints on this kitchen floor.
We really need to do this. :kiss:
I cant wait to eat this!

Butter pecan with dark chocolate filling.

Mmmm
And I want to sample this while fingerpainting frosting on you.

nods lots

LT~

Why am I so bloody short? I bought this lovely summery dress yesterday and I just spent the last hour, hemming and sewing it so I don't fall on my face.

LT~

Why am I so bloody short? I bought this lovely summery dress yesterday and I just spent the last hour, hemming and sewing it so I don't fall on my face.

I think being short would be better than being tall. You see a dress, you like the dress, then you put it on and it barely covers your ass.

At least with being short you can hem it.

I think being short would be better than being tall. You see a dress, you like the dress, then you put it on and it barely covers your ass.

At least with being short you can hem it.

Except I have ton hem practically everything. Capris (unless they're petite) become a pair of long jeans. Ugh. Now, sometimes, as Sir has just pointed out not more than an hour ago, being short has its benefits. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back