Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help it right now. I am hungry for her. I just want to grab her from behind and pull her against me, grinding my cock into her ass as I grope her tits and growl into her ear. I want her to push back against me, giggling and half-fighting as she wiggles her panties down over her hips, then reaches back and plays with my rock-hard cock.

I want to push her down on all fours, and then I want to plow my cock into her ass. No foreplay, no fucking around. I just want to be inside her. I want to hear her moan and gasp and beg her daddy to fuck her, her hand between her thighs as she plays with her dripping wet cunt while I pound her ass and pull her hair.

I ... may be quite horny at the moment.

completely helpless...completely safe...I close my eyes...my hand finds my clit...my body tries to pound back...*bites lip*:heart:

My cock......buried deeply.......washing your womb with my cum.....feeling your hands playing with your clit.......as I lean in and kiss your neck........:kiss:

I can't help it right now. I am hungry for her. I just want to grab her from behind and pull her against me, grinding my cock into her ass as I grope her tits and growl into her ear. I want her to push back against me, giggling and half-fighting as she wiggles her panties down over her hips, then reaches back and plays with my rock-hard cock.

I want to push her down on all fours, and then I want to plow my cock into her ass. No foreplay, no fucking around. I just want to be inside her. I want to hear her moan and gasp and beg her daddy to fuck her, her hand between her thighs as she plays with her dripping wet cunt while I pound her ass and pull her hair.

I ... may be quite horny at the moment.

*grins*

Big

Baby girl you've said four bad words... freakin' (when you really mean fuckin'), damn, flashing, coming... but Daddy forgives you because he just can't resist your naughty side. Daddy thinks a bit of a spanking would be in order just to remind you who is in control. :caning:

Good morning to all you Daddys and lovely girls in Litland.

tremulous sigh....hanging head....."Yes sir.".......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back