Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

"Don't you want to suck Sissy Sue's tits, you really seemed to get into it last night!" Sue rubbed her tits harder against Emma's face having decided on her course of action
 
"Please.. just stop... I don't want this..." Emma was near tears, but at the same time her pussy was wet. She justified that to herself by admitting she liked Sue pinching her sensitive nipples, but only because they were sensitive and not for any other reason.
 
Now angry at Emma's resistance, "No one promises to be mine and then goes back on it 8 hours later!"
Savage energy runs through Sue's body. She jumps off of Emma and yanks the girl onto her lap so that her vision is filled by Emma's large perfect ass. She strokes a hand over it and down the crack, her pussy getting even wetter, "You must be punished for going back on your word and until you submit to me." She lands her first swat , not a very hard one more of a swat to get Emma's attention. flowing
 
"Ahh..." Emma gasped as her friend spanked her. Her ass could easily fit a full handprint if Sue had desire for that, already a small red spot appeared on the pale flesh. "I..m sorry..." Emma pleaded, scared. Even in this new position she makes no effort to escape.
 
Sue decided that if Emma was as horrified deep down as she was on the surface she would be fighting to escape harder so she felt victory was near. She continued to swat Emma's ass enjoying it as the swats landed harder and the ass turned pinker and pinker, "If you are really sorry you''ll eat my pussy and beg for foregiveness."
 
Each hit caused a yelp from Emma and she had the feeling every next hit was getting harder than the one before. Memories of being spanked in her childhood by her father flashed through her mind. "Please stop... I will do anything..." She just wanted Sue to stop the spanking
 
"That's more like it," Sue cooed. Gently she brushed her hand over Emma's ass and pulled the ass cheeks apart and ran a finger up and down the crack teasing the puckering hole each time she passed. "So, let's see if you mean it; make love to my pussy with that sexy mouth, right now!"
 
Emma was very nervous with the way Sue teased her virgin ass and her friend's words weren't any better. "May.. Maybe I can be your maid instead? Cleaning your place, doing the dishes?" She tried to change Sue's mind. Of course it was a poor trade for her tongue running through Sue's pussy
 
Sue laughed at the feeble attempt by Emma, "Sure you can be my maid too." she giggled. "But, right now you have 3 seconds to get your face between my legs. 1..2.."
 
It was fear not lust that made Emma give in, but either way by the time Sue reached 3, the girl slowly knelt down for her friend. Her face was not yet between her friend's legs, but Sue's hand would easily be able to change that. She was nervous about licking her friend, as it was not something she could imagine to like.
 
"Come on baby just do it! Your face still has the remnants from last night so I know you can do it." Sue pushed Emma's head to her dripping snatch.
 
Emma blushed as Sue pointed that out and there was no resistance when her friend pushed her to her wetness. Emma's mouth was soon pressed against it, but it stuck at that as she was too nervous to open her mouth and start licking...
 
"Your hot breath feels nice, but get your ass busy, slut!" Sue's frustration with her friend boiling as she tugged on Emm's hair.Growling, "Try it,you'll like it!"
 
The tugging on her hairs hurt enough that Emma opened her mouth and after that it was only a small step further to let her tongue brush against the pussy of her friend. She felt more disgusted by the idea of what she was doing than by the action and taste itself. She couldn't believe how wet Sue was... almost as if she enjoyed Emma being so reluctant
 
"That's right sweet baby, eat me like you meanit. If you just let yourself relax I bet you'd actually enjoy it. It is so sweet to help another girl cum." She releases her hold on Emma's hair and instead runs her fingers through it, spreading her legs further apart.
 
She didn't really notice that Sue had let go of her hairs, Emma just continued her licking. It was by no means the best oral pleasure Sue had received in her life, but Emma did it and kept doing it, fearing what could happen if she stopped before Sue was content. She had no idea however how to 'eat like she meant it'
 
Sue released her hold on Emma's hair turning instead to run her fingers through it as she also spread her legs further to give Emma better access, Sweet baby just relax and don't think about what you're doing. Helping another girl to cum is a very wonderful and rewarding thing. See how sweet it tastes and how your licking and sucking makes me moan." Sue thrusts her pussy a little bit closer to Emma's mouth.
 
Again Emma feels her face become a mess of Sue's honey, but this time she is sober enough to be embarrassed by it. She doesn't really mind the taste however, it is similar to her own taste when she sucked John's cock after he had fucked her, but at the same time very different and much more present.
 
Oh yes, do to me what you like done to your pussy; don not stop!I'm so hot, make your roomy cum!" Sue played with her own tits as she panted.
 
Emma had no idea what she would like to have done to her pussy as John had never licked her, so she simply continued the way she was doing and hoped Sue would be satisfied with it soon. It still troubled her how her friend reacted to all of it, she even seemed a bit crazy. But Emma was too scared to complain.
 
"I've got an idea," Sue moaned realizing that Emma still wasn't totally into it. There was one sure way to bring the girl around, "Stop for a brief moment and lay down on top of me and continue what you are doing." If 69 didn't work Sue would really have to pull out the heavy weapons but wanted to wait for that until tonight, but one way or another they would become not only friends but lovers.
 
Emma understood what her friend wanted and moved in the requested position. She wasn't looking forward to having Sue taste her pussy, but she also didn't want to be spanked more... or worse.

After moving she went back to licking Sue's pussy, but was clearly distracted by her nerves for the moment she would feel Sue's tongue.
 
Sue groaned in ecstasy as soon as Emma settled on top of her, "You've got the absolute most magnificent ass I've see in my life." Wasting no time Sue licked up and down Emma's very wet pussy. She was determined to make this girl cum and cum. With that in mind she sucked Emma's clit into her mouth scraping it with her teeth her hands all over her friend; playing with ass and tits and teasing her pussy.
 
Even though Emma didn't want it, the sounds she made showed the arousal and pleasure Sue was giving her. Sue knew a lot better than John how to set her body on fire and how to drive her crazy. Because Emma was moaning so much, she hardly paid any time licking her friend.

The only thing that didn't please Emma was the attention to her ass, but everywhere else Sue touched her made up for that.
 
"You cannot tell me any guy has ever made your pussy feel this good, can you?" Sue moved the hand from Emma's ass and pushed two fingers into her pussy and wiggled them around after she had pushed Emma's face back to her pussy, "Come baby."
 
Back
Top