bettle-nuts.jpg

Shankara20 said:

Never mind, I found them!

Fury :rose:

Shankara20 said:
327-GAY2.jpg

this is not the sort of barebacking that is a concern.... :eek:

:cool:

Beautiful! This picture makes me want to go back to San Fran! Of course it's easy to make me want to go back to that wonderful city!

One bonus of a committed relationship is we can bare back which I adore the sensation of.

FurryFury said:
Never mind, I found them!

Beautiful! This picture makes me want to go back to San Fran! Of course it's easy to make me want to go back to that wonderful city!

One bonus of a committed relationship is we can bare back which I adore the sensation of.

there are many things I miss about no longer living in The City...

3.jpg

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Shankara Dude is that taken at the legendary Folsom Street Fair ?
you bet!! - I attended several - I think '00, '01 & '03.

IM002801.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

Folsom_Ponies_jpg.jpg

:cattail:

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
I may have been exposed myself!!! :confused:
How will I know if I have it???? :eek:

P7010127b.jpg

P7120027b.jpg

P9260006b.jpg
:rolleyes:

I could try to kiss :kiss: them away, (but my kisses tend to make things grow) maybe saliva will help too (no that tends to make things grow and get harder.) If not we could try a paddle, some hot wax and ice. This is something that we must study closely!

FurryFury said:
I could try to kiss :kiss: them away, (but my kisses tend to make things grow) maybe saliva will help too (no that tends to make things grow and get harder.) If not we could try a paddle, some hot wax and ice. This is something that we must study closely!

PLEASE HURRY FURRY :eek:

It ain't getting any better :eek: :eek:

P2060093d.jpg

:eek: :eek:

FurryFury said:
*chuckles* It sho ain't!

Dayum!

Be right there Sugah!

I may have found a cure! But come on over just in case this does not work.

this-is-only-a-test.jpg

:kiss:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
:eek: .::OMG Miss :rose: Fury :rose: I think its Aunt Prudence's best hair net/hair snood thingy::. :eek:

Miss Rebecca! *HUGS*

LOL!

I can think of much better things to do there regardless.

*chuckles*

FurryFury said:
I'm coming!

A balloon? Is that what you have there?

Why no it is not a balloon there, but I do have something there you can blow any time you want :D

It is my little cock-sock made for the toe of two pink pantyhoses. In the summer I make them up so I can work around the house almost totaly naked. I just enjoy how they feel.

I posted them here to see if Photobucket and/or Lit finds them "over-the-line", and to keep our game of the "black-boxes" going one more step.

sock.jpg

back.jpg

:nana:

Last edited:
OMG Shankara Dude what with the little white ladder under the 'thang' in the second picture...........lmaooooooooo here.......Is there something you need to tell us ? (falls over laughing and waits) :rose:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
OMG Shankara Dude what with the little white ladder under the 'thang' in the second picture...........lmaooooooooo here.......Is there something you need to tell us ? (falls over laughing and waits) :rose:

errrr, sometimes I set on a stool?
Is this the "no-stool-setting" group that I got into in error?

stool.jpg

:confused: :confused:

Shankara20 said:
errrr, sometimes I set on a stool?
Is this the "no-stool-setting" group that I got into in error?

stool.jpg

:confused: :confused:

Ohhhhhhh I don't know, when I first looked at the second picture I started singing in my head Stairway to Heaven and I'm not even a Led Zep fan..........why oh why does that amuse me so ;)..........me bad ....smiles.........either that or the sleep deprivation is signing in.......Hang on Lit your in for a bumpy ride :D

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Ohhhhhhh I don't know, when I first looked at the second picture I started singing in my head Stairway to Heaven and I'm not even a Led Zep fan..........why oh why does that amuse me so ;)..........me bad ....smiles.........either that or the sleep deprivation is signing in.......Hang on Lit your in for a bumpy ride :D
"Stairway to Heaven" I blush

and am growing even fonder of your humor.... :kiss:

hope you got some sleep :rose:

by the way, I have a full wardrobe of those little cock-socks of mine

black.jpg

white2.jpg

white.jpg

:catgrin:

MistressJett said:
*claps* Thanks for sharing! It is a shame that you aren't able to properly show off your mods. :rose:
Thanks for coming by MJ (is MJ ok? or do you prefer something else?)
I agree, too bad we can no longer share our body play pics. It did force me to learn how to do some cropping. :)

See you again around Lit . Shank

P8260001.jpg

:catgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back