Forbidden Furry Love

InnocentBell

Adorably Mischevious
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Posts
1,221
o16_1.jpg


Ava Moon was not a simple tigress. In fact she was princess of the tigers, literally. Her mother and father were leaders of their people and very proud of it. She was proud of them, as well. Thanks to them their was no longer civil disputes between the tigers. Although things were not all peace and love. There was a long time feud with the neighboring fox clan. This feud had been going on for years but nobody even remembered why. When she asked about it she simply told not question the decisions of her ancestors.
Ava was taught that the foxes were sneaky, little thieves who needed to be watched, but she'd never actually met one herself. She desperately wanted to though. That was just a fantasy that would never be fulfilled though. Her father wanted her far away from the foxes. The only thing she should be fantasizing about was finding a nice male tiger to become king with her and make lots of little cubs, well at least according to her father. He was even throwing a party for her to find the right male because today was the day that she was going into heat. It was embarrassing that her father could smell that but she really had no choice.

Her closest cousin was in charge of brushing her long main and fur to make sure she was presentable for the party, which was in full swing downstairs. It was always best for the princess to be fashionably late. After she was all dolled up she made her way downstairs to mingle with her guests. Many males sniffed around her and rubbed against her. Only just a few moments later she got tired of the treatment and walked to her garden. She sent a warning hiss to anyone who tried to follow. On her way there she scented another male but he wasn't a tiger. She wasn't quite sure what this male was. Never had this scent crossed her path. Then he appeared and she instantly knew he was not supposed to be there.

The Prince of the Foxes.. Miles Aviry.
25gwkur.png
 
-Miles was sick of this feud it was year after year the whole reason was because the fox's ancient treasure and the Tiger Ancient Treasure went missing and blamed each other. Miles was not convinced as he had been a great researcher and had made discoveries that his piers did not believe. Miles attempted to get to the Party of the Tigers knowing there princess was looking for a mate needing to speak to the king about his findings. Though he foudn something else the princess. She was fucking gorgeous and could smell her heat he blushed and did not look away.-"Hello...I am Miles."-he smiled.-"Prince of the Foxes."-he said as he looked to her beautiful eyes age 23 and one of the best looking foxes around.-
 
*This fox, this Miles, was a gorgeous creature. He screamed strong male. Her pussy was watering at the very thought of this man taking her for his own. Quickly she shook that unspeakable thought from her head and kept her distance.* "Miles you shouldn't be in our territory. State your business." *Even though the princess meant to sound all business, her command came out as a soft whisper but she knew he had heard her*
 
-Miles nods.-"I can stop this war...I found proof where the legendary treasures of our clans are and who took them if i am right the Basilisk clan has them. as sneaky as us foxes are we could not pass Tigers with there speed. I wanted to speak to your father and prove to him what i say is true."-He stated he did not looked armed and his eyes looked sincere as he had on the small crown on his head to show his nobility even his clothes screamed noble so he did not mean any harm.-"I am willing to disgrace my self if i prove i am not here to harm any one and simply want to talk."
 
*She was baffled by the young prince's claim. Quickly she looked him over and noticed he seemed to be unarmed. Only wear his noble clothes and his crown. Just as quickly she realized she was as naked as the day she was born. Now the Ava was never embarrassed about being naked in public. Her parents always paraded her body around to attract a mate. But in front of this male fox she felt so under dressed. Shaking her head she realized this male had life changing information.* "If what you say is true then my father needs to hear this. I warn you he has a temper about this so I will go with you..to uhm make sure my father controls himself. Come." *She gestured for him to follow as she quickly began to walk to find her father.*
 
-The Prince halted her and pulled out cuffs as he had her cuff him and lead him in to prove further he meant no harm as soon as she entered back in glares were given to Miles as he held his head down with his scroll in his hand making there way to her father.-
 
*Ava couldn't believe he let her cuff him but he did. She led him into the party and just ignored the looks of awe and pride from her people. This was not right. They didn't even know this young male yet they were happy to see him captured and possibly facing death. It made her feel shame for the first time in her life. This had to stop. She quickly spotted her father fuming on the staircase with her mother by his side looking equally upset. The crowd parted as she walked with her head held high up to her parents with her "prisoner".*

"Mother, Father this is Miles, Prince of the Foxes. He has some valuable information that concerns this clan that you should hear."

*Her father let out a string of foul words in a loud voice. She quickly did the unthinkable in public, she pressed her body against her father side and licked his cheek. This always calmed him down quickly. He blushed and pulled both her and the young prince up the stairs into the conference room.*

"Speak. Now young fox."
 
-Miles nods after he was given the chance.-"Your Majesty my humble apologies for intruding today but I know why this war started and i have proof that our clan are neutral. I have found proof that the Basilisk clan had taken out family's treasure. They are 10X sneaker then us foxes and I can show you my proof."-he holds up a scroll and rolls it out. they noticed something the land they both owned would complete a continental monopoly for the Basilisk clan.I have reason to believe this. It would take me 1 week tops to retrieve these items. Problem also is...There may be more then that. They may of swapped the items and we have 5 neighboring clans also wanting our land. I am sure the Basilisk stole it though weather they still have them now is beyond us."
 
*Her father took the scroll from the young fox and looked over. He threw it back at the young fox and turned his back on him, claiming it to be forgery. Ava knew her father was being pigheaded and stubborn. That scroll was real and this young fox was on to something. She tried to argue but those cold blue eyes made her words stick in her throat. The fox was ordered to the dungeon and she fought her father the whole time they were taking him away.*
 
-The fox nods a moment.-"Sir please."-he halted in his tracks.-"what can i do to prove i am not lying this is a true scroll. I will do anything you ask."-he said as he would have to break free other wise these cuffs were on him but he could slip out of them he had done it a hundred times.-
 
*The king turned his gaze to his young daughter. Only her father and mother knew she had been trained to tell when someone was lying. She had been trained by their best interrogator. But, there was no way he could be thinking what she thought he was thinking.*
"You will tell your..suspicions to my daughter and if she believes you then we will talk but if she doesn't well.."

*her father left his sentence hanging with menace as he walked out of the room and was left with the young fox, alone. She held her finger to gesture for him to give her a moment as she walked to the door and asked someone to bring her her dress before she closed it and looked back at the young prince*
 
-Miles looked to her.-"Do you believe me Princess?"-he asked noble like as he looked to her explaining his story once more be fore he looked to her eyes hoping she could tell him he was telling the truth. wondering what kind dress she was getting.-
 
"I do but I must be sure for the safety of my people." *A nurse maid brought her a long white dress with a slit up the side and help her slip it over her head. She pulled on the corset strings which pushed her breasts up and tied it tight before bowing and leaving* "Sit please" *she pointed to one of the plush high backed chairs*
 
-Miles sat down and was ready for his sentence looking to her.-"What is that dress for it looks lovely."-He said as Miles was anxious wondering what was to happen.-
 
*she blushed and shook her head quickly. It was so hard to concentrate around him* "Uhm..I felt under dressed so I asked my nurse maid to get me something to wear. This her favorite on me." *she pulled a chair in front of him and put her hands on his wrists above the cuffs* "Now tell me what you found again."
 
-Miles began to explain every little detail.-"I know why this war started and i have proof that our clan are neutral. I have found proof that the Basilisk clan had taken out family's treasure. They are 10X sneaker then us foxes and I can show you my proof."-he holds up a scroll and rolls it out. they noticed something the land they both owned would complete a continental monopoly for the Basilisk clan.I have reason to believe this. It would take me 1 week tops to retrieve these items. Problem also is...There may be more then that. They may of swapped the items and we have 5 neighboring clans also wanting our land. I am sure the Basilisk stole it though weather they still have them now is beyond us."-Miles looked to her eyes as he looked deep in her eyes. his blue and gold orbs looked back to hers. His black and white fur was soft and it was very naturally silky.-
 
*She looked into his eyes and felt his heart rate remain steady. A quick sniff showed he had no fear, but there was something. She sniffed again. It smelled like..arousal. Quickly she shook her head. There was no way. She stood up quickly and cleared her throat.* "Well you're telling the truth. Daddy isn't going to be happy but ah well. You have saved us from this war. We are in your debt young prince." *she curtsied like her mother had taught her and smiled and the young male.*
 
-Miles nods having been turned on by the fair princess.-"Please break the news to your father i wish to get started on my journey i fear i have taken up your party to find the right mate"
 
*she shook her head. His troops would need help. The foxes didn't have the speed the tigers had. Especially the young ones.* "I will not be finding a mate in that room. I can tell. Your troops need help from the tigers. It's time we came together. I mean uhm the tigers and the foxes came together." *she blushed*
 
-Miles chuckled a bit but drew serious.-"No no troops i will be doing this alone a covert op to make sure it gets done with out blood shed."-he said as he looked to her his orbs looked back at her and she seem to shiver.-"What is wrong princess? What is wrong you can tell me anything."
 
"The thought of you doing this alone just..." *She stopped herself quickly. This was the prince of foxes. he probably had females dieing to hump him. He's not looking for some tiger as a mate.* "I mean you shouldn't go alone. At least take one of our warriors with you. Like, me."
 
-Miles looked to her.-"I would like that...if only your father would agree. Any way tell your father what i have said if all will be settled then i would like to be on my way to prepare."-he said and looked to her.-"I bet you think i must be a play boy for fox girls huh?"-he chuckled the way she looked at him said it. she didn't looked disgusted it was the way she looked at him that said how many girls do you have.-
 
"Who says he has to know.." *she said under her breathe but knew he heard her by the way his ears twitched. Quickly she tried to change the subject but he did it for her by asking if she thought he was the playboy of foxes. She blushed bright red, it contrasting with her white fur and black stripes. * "Well..uhm are you? I mean I don't really care.. Just curious."
 
-Miles shook his head.-"Sadly i only slept with one girl that was my....sister...that is embarrassing but it was for my 18th birthday. If you are 18 and have a older sibling of the opposite sex they must show you everything they know that lasted a week. That is honestly the only time. I have told my people i will look for a woman who impress me but they try to hard."-He said and looked to her.-"Now if some of them were like you they might have a shot. There is something about you i have to say."-he chuckled.-"I wouldn't want there to be Tension please I really should start preparing could you talk to him and tell him."-he asked.-
 
*Ava couldn't believe he had said that about her. Sure many males had offered themselves to her but sadly she was still just a virgin. None of them sparked her interest like Miles had. Slowly she realized he'd asked her to go tell her father. She shook her head* "You cannot go alone. Promise me you will take one of our warriors."
 
Back
Top