Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

Dominate.

Always been a part of me and now when it comes to sex, to put it blunt, her ass and everything else is mine to do with as I please.
 
Pretty unambiguously dominant. I don't identify as a Dom, exclusively, and can quite enjoy playing with my wife or lover as equals ... but if there is a power exchange (as there often is) I am definitely not giving any up. That doesn't always mean being rough or violent, either ... sometimes it's as simple as giving instructions and expecting obedience, or taking on a teaching kind of role, or just being in control, or creating a certain kind of desire only to refuse fulfillment of that same desire .... it's as much about emotional control as physical for me.

But, of course, that very often leads to some violent, abusive, bruise-inducing fucking. ~smile~
 
Very submissive 99% of the time. The 1% of the time I am not happens because I understand subspace so well that I know exactly what's going on in her mind (or, at least, I think I do!), which can also be a turn-on.
 
I walk a middle path; but I do lean more dom than sub and I could probably fill the role of a dom, in a relationship, if the need or desire was there; but I would make a very lame sub. I am way too willful, and I am not very bashful at all; and while I don't mind pleasing, I would not be content doing that alone.
 
Totally dominant male.Type A personality in everyday life.Very intense and driven and what ever I do in life.
 
dominant but just in bed.....


not in real life,

tho sometimes ill switch and let woman be in control
 
I can go both ways but prefer to be submissive and let my guy take control of me in bed
 
Lol. Who said anything about chosing to be a sub? Some of us just are naturally.

Slutpower - powerful name :D - claims she prefers to be: now preference implies a choice in my book
 
Back
Top