Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Happy Easter to you..and a lil oral golf is always welcome early in the morning as awake up call..and you can egt a hole in 3 if ya try hard enough heheheh

haha - nice wench, loving that!

How are we all this afternoon? I do hope there may be a naughty lady that is browsing as i have had a ridiculously hard week (pun definitely intended!) and would love to flirt outrageously with you lit lovelies! :devil:

If you dont know me by now, and you've got this far then go on send me a pm.. i promise it will be worth your while... or your money back ;)

Morning all!

So it's raining as per ususal in the Uk... no better excuse to stay in bed! Any ladies already, or up for, having a play in the rain!? Come on, it's not that bad a pun! :devil:

Now the rugby is all over i have a little bit more time to entertain you all, so come on roll up, roll up!

xxx

See above..!

But on a serious note, is there anything better than laying in bed with the rain hammering on the windows as you curl up into the duvet?! Any ladies around to curl up next to a cute, cheeky sporty guy? :devil:

Go on take a chance...!:rolleyes:

Guess all UK ladies would have to leave the shelter of their own nice and warm duvets... Maybe you should offer your gentleman-services and go to their places?

A very good point...! Sure, i will hop into my teleporter and be wherever you want me to be in a flash!

Can you imagine the possibilities... mmm hmmm :rolleyes:

Ahh the long weekend...!

Everyone loves a long weekend... anyone up to any naughtiness and if not, why not!? Feel free to direct some in my direction if you fancy some mutual cheekyness! :devil: x

New pic...!

I guess this will be aimed at the UK lit legend-ess' given the bank holiday!

Is it too much to ask for some warmth outside!? I took another pic recently, which i thought might get those (creative...) juices flowing! :devil: Out of season i knoiw, but i thought it would be funny and leave a little for the imagination...! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CIMG6621 crop.JPG
    CIMG6621 crop.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 249
So...

Morning all,

So, i am thinking it was a bad time to post my last pic... yep, thats the one! I mean, come on with a chisselled 6-pack, 12 inch c0ck, 6"4 tall... whats not to like!? haha i wish on all of the above! :rolleyes:

So ladies, if you're around and fance a cheeky chat then do drop me a pm, or if you just want to comment on my little pic would love to hear your thoughts! I find myself with a bit of time today so could be tempted to take a few more if there is a want/need for them! :devil: x

Just a little bump as it seems fairly quiet around here today... a little TOO quiet maybe! haha :devil:

Ahh being British...!

So, the Jubilee Weekend here in England... how funny it is being British. Stasnding out in the rain, watching 100's of boats go down the river, trying to catch a glimpse of an old lady in a special boat... i'm sure aliens looking in would think we are absolutely mental!

Anyhow, if there are any ladies around who fancy helping this cute British boy get the flagpole up nice and high, i'm sure there might even be a chance to ice those buns to make them very British! :devil:

Would love to hear from any ladies up for some outrageous flirting, i'll put on my best Prince Harry accent... promise! xx

Afternoon all!

Sorry haven't been around lately, with work being manic but now chilling on the sofa having been out in the sun all day... any cheeky lit ladies around fancy sharing the duties of rubbing in some aftersun over some chat?! :rolleyes:

I have recently discovered the pleasure of skype by the way... i dont know what it is about accents, but anything but english and you have me! I am quite well-spoken, so if the prince harry accent does it for you American ladies then give me a shout! ;) x

Morning Litsters!

Is there seriously any danger of this horrible english weather EVER breakign into summer!? Not cool. Anyhow, just wondered if there were any cute ladies around who might fancy making it a little wet inside as well as out... hey come on, i am trying, here all week! ;)

Feel free to PM, i know some people are reluctant to post in threads... i'll make it worth your while wwith my expert tongue, which i can do all sort of tricks with! :devil:

I just love someone who is........

Morning Litsters!

Is there seriously any danger of this horrible english weather EVER breakign into summer!? Not cool. Anyhow, just wondered if there were any cute ladies around who might fancy making it a little wet inside as well as out... hey come on, i am trying, here all week! ;)

Feel free to PM, i know some people are reluctant to post in threads... i'll make it worth your while wwith my expert tongue, which i can do all sort of tricks with! :devil:

Good with their tongue!!!:devil::rose:

haha thanks Dreamy and apologies for the tardy response! Who doesn't love a good tongue hey, all warm, soft, wet, smooth, flicking, stroking, moulding, rolling around thos esensitive, swollen folds... mm hmmm! :devil:

Anyone around?! :rolleyes:

Hey hey!

How is evertyone today!? It's been awhile since i've been around on here so for that i apologise, however now more than ready to make up for it... come on, form a nice orderly queue..! haha :devil:

Hope there might be a few cute ladies crusing around for a cute, cheeky enmglish boy...!? :rolleyes:

Well, well, well... turns out it can be sunny in England in the 'summer'!

There seems to have been a few posts flying around recently in relation to accents... i know English tends to rank quite highly, so if thats your vice then i'd be happy to give you a little taster! Does anyone know how to post audio clips by the way?! :rolleyes:

As for me, American, Aussie and Canadian are all up there. I few choice words in my ear and my stubble would be gently tickling the inside of your soft thighs in no time, whilst my warm, wet, expert tongue delved between your puffy lips... oops sorry! x

Olympics

Seriously, how good is the Olympics...! I am LOVING it.

If there are any ladies around who fancy a cheeky chat with a cute guy, then feel free to give me a pm - there are a few pics scattered liberally through this thread so have a browse if you're interested!

Anyone else wish they were in the Olympic village... 70,000 condoms used in the first week, and with some of those bodies around!

Look forward to chatting! :devil: xxx

Hi there!

Your little thread is so cute! You are so upbeat and happy which is great to see!

Oh and totally lovely pic! Love a cute man butt....

Thank you...

Thanks... flattery will get you everywhere Cherry!

If anyone's around this evening then feel free to drop me a pm, i am home alone, so just Jess (Ennis) to keep me company! :devil:

Well, well, well... turns out it can be sunny in England in the 'summer'!

There seems to have been a few posts flying around recently in relation to accents... i know English tends to rank quite highly, so if thats your vice then i'd be happy to give you a little taster! Does anyone know how to post audio clips by the way?! :rolleyes:

As for me, American, Aussie and Canadian are all up there. I few choice words in my ear and my stubble would be gently tickling the inside of your soft thighs in no time, whilst my warm, wet, expert tongue delved between your puffy lips... oops sorry! x

I personally love a good English accent :) I have an American on myself, and it's always nice to find any accent. I am partial to the English however :p

Back