Crush

Wild_Oats

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Posts
432
OOC: closed for Shexay_xx

Sarah was shy. She was bit of a bookworm. She got picked on a lot, especially by the other girls. They gave it to her because of her glasses, and because she spent a lot of her lunch breaks sitting alone reading. Sometimes I'd even join in, not because I liked to torment but mostly because delivering a good punchline kept me popular. She was just such an easy target.

"Hey Sarah, did the prince fuck the princess yet?" I'd taunt as a group of us passed her sitting in some doorway with a book. I had no idea what she was reading, or if it was even fiction at all, let alone some cheap paperback. It got everyone laughing though, especially Kelly. She gave me a squeeze and looked down at Sarah.

"'Oh take me my prince,' she gasped and his throbbing royal love muscle stabbed into her," she mocked. Sarah snapped the book shut and turned tomato red. We walked on in uproarious laughter.

Kelly was my girlfriend. I was on the basketball team and she was a cheerleader. We had been dating almost four months, ever since before Christmas. She was a bleach blonde with a cute firm ass and tiny tits. She was the most popular girl in school. If I wasn't already the most popular guy, dating her probably clinched it for me. Shane was the most popular guy, with his dark muscular frame and half-latino blood. He was the basketball team's star point guard. I wasn't too bad, but I mostly played off the bench.

Of course the girls's excuse was that Sarah was a geek. I knew better. They hated her because she actually was cute. A few of us guys knew this. The girls would never admit that they were jealous. They probably weren't even consciously aware that they were.

"That Sarah does have a decent set of chi chis," Shane would say.

When I watched her from behind, walking down the hall between classes, I could tell she kept herself thin, even if the sweatpants were on the baggy side. One day stepping into Algebra class just before the bell, she came running late, her boobs swinging and bouncing under her loose fitting dress. She was a cute thing, but she was plain as vanilla.

If I wasn't with the gang, I'd be nice to Sarah. I held the door open for her one time into English when her arms were full of books. When she wore a new flowing, flowery skirt I complimented her.

"That looks pretty on you," I remarked.

After a couple of occasions like that, I noticed that she would smile nervously whenever I made eye contact with her in the halls or in class, but she never spoke. She was such a shy thing. She liked me. One day I broke the ice.

"There's a beach party down at Ford's Pier tomorrow night. Probably start 6:30, 7ish," I told her. "If you come, I'll have a beer waiting for ya."
 
Sarah had never really fit in at this school, there was a time...when she was much younger and much more naive... that she thought she could make a lot of friends and that being a part of the popular crowd meant everything- but now, her simple goal was to pass school with good grades and survive it until then. That meant she had to put up with the small silly taunts that the "popular" crowd would throw at her. Well, she had to admit...they may have been silly but they still upset her.

There had been numerous times when Sarah would be reading a book (as she is known to do) and they would walk past and make stuff up about what she was reading, she'd try and ignore it but the little remarks would worm their way under her skin and lo and behold she would blush and give up reading until they left her alone. What made it all the more tortureous was the fact that Doug was a part of their little cliche, she could take insults from any of the girls or boys but from Doug it hurt.
She expected the mean remarks so it would throw her off when he would randomly compliment her on some article of clothing and cause her to stutter or smile nervously. Even if he bearly glanced at her in the corridor she would blush. There had even been an occasion where he had accidentaly brushed against her and she'd dropped her books! She got teased all week for that, people would hold their books dramatically to their chests to 'keep them safe.'

After awhile of embarrasing moments and fluttering stomachs - it had dawned on her, she had a crush on Doug. And it made it all the more horrible because she knew he liked girls like kelly...popular,perfects smile, ice queens like Kelly. Anyway he confused her too much...nice one minute...mean the next... she always felt on guard with him. Sarah was sitting at her desk in English, waiting for the teacher to come in, she was the first pupil there...and she sunk lower in her seat, trying to be invisible, her head down...eyes on the desk. So she was startled when she heard his voice from beside her, "There's a beach party down at Ford's Pier tomorrow night. Probably start 6:30, 7ish," her eyes widened and she turned to look at him, running a hand through her thick wavy hair, looking for the rest of the gang...almost sure it was a trick. "If you come, I'll have a beer waiting for ya."

Sarah bit her lip and blushed, damn her being so shy! "I-I have erm...homework...b-but I guess maybe, for a few minutes...I could come down." She swallowed hard and managed a quick shy smile before her gaze flickered back to the table. Afraid to trust the small trickle of hope that started through her.
 
Last edited:
"I-I have erm...homework...b-but I guess maybe, for a few minutes...I could come down."

"Who has homework on a Friday night?" I winked. "A few minutes," I chuckled. "Once it gets dark we'll light a fire. We'll go all night, or at least until the cops bust us up."

The truth was that things between me and Kelly were getting stale. I was never that serious about her in the first place. When we first started dating, the sex was so hot. Now she was just being a drama queen, with her little fits and tantrums to get my attention. She had my attention, but that wasn't good enough. I had to ignore everyone else too. It was a good thing that we didn't have the same English class, because she would have flipped if she had known that I was the one to invite Sarah to the beach.

I was going to have some fun and I was going to teach Kelly a lesson. With a little luck, there'd be some fireworks.

The bell rang.

"See you at the beach," I whispered to arah as we shuffled out the door.
 
"Who has homework on a Friday night?" I winked. "A few minutes," I chuckled. "Once it gets dark we'll light a fire. We'll go all night, or at least until the cops bust us up."

A breathy laugh escapes her lips, she thought about how the crowd would react when she turned up and her smile slipped instantly from her lips. "Yeah well...I'll see," she muttered. How did she know that this wasn't another mean trick to set her up for some big embarrasment? It wouldn't be the first time! She agonized over it throughout the lesson and almost jumped out of her seat when the bell rang. There were snickers from the people sitting beside her. Sarah got up quickly, collecting her things. Shuffling out the door. "See you at the beach," came once more the whispered voice of doug as we shuffled out the door. Sarah glanced at him, and rushed down the corridor...but not before catching a small glimpse of a smile on Sarah's lips.

When she got home she thought about it, glancing at the clock anxiously as she did. She made the mistake of mentioning it to her mum, who immeadieately practically ordered her to go...especially when she found out that it was a boy who's asked her. 'God' she thought 'I've gotten so pathetic, my parent's are even desperate for me to leave the house!' So with a resigned but buzzing with nervous excitment she went upstairs to change into something more...beachy...but then again wouldn't show too much. She settled on one of her favourite summer dresses that she only wore on holiday, it was a red chiffon dress that clung to her body and floated down to just above her knee. Something she wouldn't usually dare to wear around people from her school...but she thought that if they made fun of her...she could easily leave. She matched it with a red pair of sandals and another thing that her classmates rarely saw - was Sarah with her hair down, left to cascade over her shoulders. She shrugged at her reflection in the mirror, putting her glasses back on and sighing 'what am I getting myself into?' she wandered as she trotted downstairs with a beach bag with a towel, sun cream and water in it. Her mum over-eagerly offering her a lift.
 
It was party time. I had my red bermudas on and threw on my old well-worn gray Lakers gym shirt with the sleeves and midriff torn off. I didn't like sandals so I shoved my bare feet into canvas sneakers. It was always goodto have shirt and shoes in case youhad to run to the store. Kelly picked me up in her Mom's convertible and we went for tacos. She clipped a picture of us posing cheek to cheek to the visor, both of us blonde and blue-eyed Americans, although my blonde was natural.

"Isn't that the best picture?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. Not that I didn't think it was a great shot of us, but I had to agree completely or Kelly would start PMSing.

"It's just so totally cute, right?"

"Yes babe, it's totally cute." I gave her a peck on the cheek and she drove us to the beach.

Shane and Josh were already there tossing a frisbee with Kyla and Trish. We had all given Shane a few bucks and he had gotten his hands on a cooler of beer. We poured it into soda or water bottles to disguise it. I chugged half my first one down, kicked off the shoes and ran off to intercept the frisbee. The girls gave chase. I looked back at Kelly who was starting to get miffed.

More people started showing up. Ethan brought his boom box for tunes. Soon there were about 20 of us in various swimsuits and hoodies. Kelly was pretending that she didn't care that I was ignoring her. She sucked on her beer as she lay in the sun in her little yellow bikini, as if she were trying to get a tan about an hour or so before sunset.

Kyla had the frisbee. I tackled her onto the sand in a pile of flirty laughter. She was a playful thing, on the chunky side, with her curves tucked into a strapless purple one-piece and a long brown braid. She screamed and laughed as I ripped the disc from her hands. Kelly was not impressed. In a huff, she got up and marched back to the car. I watched her root around inside to find her shades. Then she flicked her hair around and checked herself in the mirror. Finally she came back down to her blanket, and started another beer. Kelly could really knock down booze. Drunk and pissed off. This was going to be fun.

Then Sarah arrived. At first I didn't realize that it was her, stepping out of a car in a red summer dress and her hair down. Oh she was over dressed. This was going to be interesting for sure. She seemed alittle unsure standing there. My shirt was gone by now. I poured another beer into my water bottle and waved her over.
 
Sarah watched the frizbee game with growing anxiety. Everybody wore casual clothes or just had on swimsuits and she'd had to go and put on a lovely but way to formal dress. She almost thought of turning around and going home, if it wasn't for the fact that her mum had driven off. She shuddered at the memory of her mum's enthusiasm, "Have fun honey! I can't believe my little girl's been invited somewhere by a boy!" Neither could Sarah, but the only trouble was...he wasn't just a boy... he was Doug. A boy who already had a woman. Sarah watched him as he laughed and chased another girl. It seemed every girl fell in love with him.

She froze as he pulled his top off and turned around, spotting her. She bit her lip as she saw him wave her over, she took a deep breath 'here goes' she thought, before making her way down to where they were. She blushed as Doug watched her, she stopped a few feet in front of him. Eyes flickering from those eyes, to his chest and back to the floor. She could feel the eyes of the group boring into her, wandering what the hell she was doing here probably! She heard someone giggle right before she felt something smack into her head. She yelped in shock and a little pain. Looking down she saw it was the frizbee they'd been throwing. The girls broke out in peals of laughter and she tried to stop herself from bursting into tears of shame right there on the spot. She knew this was a mistake. What made it worse was that she couldn't think of what to say to Doug, now that she was here...she didn't know what to do next...she'd never been invited to anything.

She looked around, there were way too many people here. One guy walked up with a couple of other guys the girls tagging along behind.He stopped when he was shoulder to shoulder with Doug. "Well, well, well...looky here people, somebody thought she was invited to our little party!," the group laughed and Sarah blushed, staring miserably at the floor. Doug's girlfriend walked over, wrapping herself around Doug, "No freaks were invited to this, so I suggest you leave."
 
Last edited:
I had to laugh when the frisbee hit her. Not to make fun of her, but it was just funny. What were the chances? I fought off the smirk as best I could.

"No freaks were invited to this, so I suggest you leave."

"It's a beach party," I said. "No one's invited. You just show up."

"No one invited me," said Stu, sitting at the far end of the log, "and I even brought my little brother along."

"See?" I said, pointing out Stu.

"That's a nice dress you have on Sarah," said Kyla. "Going swimming?" There were more snickers.

"And who was that that dropped you off?" asked Trish. "Was that your Mom?" Sarah blushed terribly at the laughter.

"Seriously? Your Mom dropped you off at a party?" Kelly gawked. She was getting loud and obnoxious. That's when I knew she was good and drunk. "That's too fuckin' weird."

I took a big swig of my beer. Poor Sarah stood there in her sweet little dress and her bag over her shoulder, humiliated. Her head hung and her toes fiddled nervously in the sand. I thought she was about to turn and leave.

"Have a seat, Sarah," I said and gestured to the empty near end of the log. "If you have a bottle, I'll pour you a beer."

The sun was getting lower. The horizon began to turn orange. The boom box pounded out some unidentifiable hip hop. Kyla started dancing with Shane, making eyes and wrapping her arms around his muscles.

"I'm going for a dip," Kelly announced and marched off towards the surf, turning back to scowl at me momentarily as I watched her go.
 
Sarah just stood there, chewing on her lip taking the remarks as they came. Wincing and blushing with embarrasment as each one came. She ran her hand through her mass of wavy hair and sighed, she might as well just go.

She grimaced as Kelly shot her a hateful look and told Doug she was going for a swim before watching her stalk off towards the sea. Sarah watched her with a mixture of jealousy and dread, she just knew Kelly was gonna' be a bitch all night. And the other girls weren't giving her good looks either. The other boy who'd spoken nodded and smiled at her, but she dropped her gaze quickly.

"Have a seat, Sarah,"her eyes shot up to his, wide and unsure...trying to read his expression to see if he was genuine. "If you have a bottle, I'll pour you a beer." She slowly reached her hand into her bag and pulled out a bottle of half empty water, she felt a small burst of confidence as she drank it down and almost flung him the bottle. "If it was your intention to ask me here so I would get humiliated, job done." She sat down on the log, arms wrapped around herself, staring into the fire they boys had gotten started, she watched the flames as they danced. She still couldn't unserstand why the girls and even some of the boys didn't like her, she'd never done anything to them...in fact she'd tried her best to stay nice even faced with their snide remarks. And now this sudden niceness from Doug...what was that about? It wasn't as if she didn't welcome the change, more like...didn't trust it.

She took the drink Doug offered and watched from the corner of her eyes as he sat down beside her, she shivered...finally close to the only guy she'd ever crushed on. She took a big gulp of beer and spluttered as the taste hit her. There were sniggers from the girls, and the boys just nudged eachother. It was now obvious to everyone that Sarah had never drunk beer, sarah turned her head, her blue eyes piercing...locked on Doug's. "How are you gonna' embarass me next? You got some big practical joke planned?" she asked miserably.
 
Last edited:
"If it was your intention to ask me here so I would get humiliated, job done."

"Have a drink," I said and handed her bottle back full of beer. I sat beside her n the log on her left, creating a psychological protective shield between her and the crowd. "To the best dressed girl at the party," I said and tapped my bottle against hers. As she took a sip I admired how her slim dress showed the shape of her lovely chest. Then she spat out her first taste.

"How are you gonna' embarass me next? You got some big practical joke planned?"

"Sarah," I sighed and patted her back. "It's ok, it's your first beer. It's an acquired taste. You'll get used to it."
 
"Sarah," She looked up at him, eyes tearing up. She turned her head away, after all...why give them another reason to tease her? "It's ok, it's your first beer. It's an acquired taste. You'll get used to it." Sarah took another sip, ready for the taste this time. She only winced slightly, it warmed her throat and she found herself taking a gulp the next time.

His compliment had made her blush, a reluctant smile came to her lips but then she frowned.
"I guess the dress is a bit formal for the beach,I do have a bikini on underneath... but I wouldn't want you all to laugh or something." She watched as Kelly walked out from the waves, it was obvious that Kelly knew she was being watched, and not only by Sarah. Her walk became more slinky, almost like a model. Kelly stopped in front of Sarah, dripping with water. "Is there a reason why you're sitting by my boyfriend?"

Sarah looked up at her, mouth opening and closesing, she shook her head- unable to reply. "Then move, now." Sarah sighed, grabbed her things ...finished the beer and handed her bottle back to Doug. And before anyone could make her feel less wanted, she strode quickly away towards the calming waves. Sarah could hear some laughter behind her, back at the party but she didn't turn to see. She eyed the waves and made a desicion to have a swim whilst there was still enough light. She didn't want to know if anyone was watching as she hooked her fingers under her dress straps and pulled it down, she threw it on top of her bags and took off her sandals. Now dressed in a red bikini that clung nicely to her breasts and toned body.

And with her second genuine smile, waded into the warm embrace of the sea.
 
"I guess the dress is a bit formal for the beach,I do have a bikini on underneath... but I wouldn't want you all to laugh or something."

She was so shy about her figure, yet she had no idea how hot she was. When she looked down, I took another peek at her chest. Her sweet boobs collected themselves nice and round, held up by the straps of her bikini under the dress, and rose as she inhaled a sigh.

I was about to pay her another compliment when Kelly slinked her way up the shore, hips swinging sultrily back and forth in a display of sexuality fueled by alcohol. Dripping from the brine, her dark perky nipples showed through the little yellow triangles of her swimsuit.

"Is there a reason why you're sitting by my boyfriend?"

Watching Sarah down her entire remaining beer like that was surprising. I didn't think she had it in her. It was as if she actedon good manners, like not leaving food on your plate when you leave the table. She was such a good girl. She'd probably feel that beer hit her tummy soon, especially since it was her first one. Thoroughly intimidated by my girlfriend's hot sexual presence and imposing bitch demeanor, Sarah walked briskly towards the water, arms folded and legs together.

"What the fuck, Doug?" Kelly smoldered down at me.

"You're wasted," I winked at her and grabbed an ass cheek with each palm, rocking her hips towards me. She put her arms around my neck and strattled me. We shared a wet tongue kiss. When our lips parted I started sucking on her neck. Over her shoulder I saw Sarah walking away along the waterline, putting distance between herself and the party. The fire started to crackle up now and the clouds on the horizon were dark orange. Sarah was quite small in the distance now. She stopped, dropped her bag and dress, and waded into the surf. I palmed Kelly's chest and she ground her cunt against my hardening shaft as we kissed.
 
Sarah swam through the waves, her head swimming with thoughts. Why was she even here? Yet again she'd been left out and embarrassed...why did she let these things happen to her? She frowned, her head felt weird...all light. She rose out of the sea, water cascading from her body. Running a hand through her now wet, tangled mass of hair. She stumbled to the beach, confused at why she couldn't walk in a straight line.

She pulled out a towel, and swaying slightly...set it out across the sand. She giggled as she flopped rather ungracefully onto the towel. She lay on the towel, her body glistening with water, staring up at the sky and listening to the sounds of the party behind her. She didn't want to hear them having fun so she started to sing. "summertime." She'd been told she had a great voice but she'd never acted upon it, had turned down offers to sing at school concerts or in shows. But now with the fake confidence from the beer, her voice soared.
 
"Fuck me," Kelly whispered into my ear.

"But it's not even dark yet, babe."

"I don't care, fuck me now," her hot breath blew in my ear. "We'll go to the car. The condoms are in the glove compartment."

The condoms. I didn't care for them. It just wasn't the same. The first couple of times Kelly and I fucked, I came in her. it was such a rush. Then a couple weeks later, her period was late. She was getting catatonic 5 or 6 days after that. We were convinced that I had knocker her up. That night we decided together to get a pregnancy test the next day. When we woke up in the morning, her period came. The whole thing was just a false alarm, but now she was paranoid of getting pregnant and forced me to use a condom all the time. It was getting annoying.

"Go put the top up," I told her. "I'll be there in a minute, I'll bring us beer." She trailed her hot thigh across my face as she stood up to leave.

"Hurry up, baby," she purred.

The sunset was now an orange band across the horizon between the dark ocean and the blue clouds. Up above the sky faded into purple and the odd star began to twinkle. The tide was coming in and the breeze was soft and cooling. The day was ending and other than the partiers, people were going home. I looked out to find Sarah and saw where she left her bag. Finally I stood up. Over my shoulder, Kelly was drunk as hell, struggling to get the top up on her Mom's convertible. She staggered from one side of the car to the other, tugging at the folds. I pulled two beers out of the cooler without bothering to pour them into bottles. Kelly was still coaxing the last bits of upholstery up to meet the windshield. I looked back out at the water. Sarah had come out, her silhouette stooping to find her bag. It was the perfect moment.

Without looking back I walked towards Sarah, beers in hand. The crackle of the fire and the pounding of the boom box fading behind me. When I got there she was sprawled on a towel, humming a tune. Her wet hair piled beneath her and her soft shape before me. The sweet curve of her breasts, for the first time, their shape so revealed, were more than a handful as the red bikini clung to her wet skin. Her chest tapered to her waist above perfectly seductive hips that had not yet realized their seductive powers.

"May I join you?" I looked down at her and smiled.
 
"May I join you?" Sarah instantly sat up, wrapping her arms around herself to protect her body from his gaze. Blushing as she realised just how tight the bikini was, it didn't help that her nipples were hard from the water and she had to admit - arousal at seeing Doug. She frowned, looking behind him. "What, you're friends not joining you? Is this the start of the joke? Because I'll just leave..." She trailed off and sighed, she ached for him to sit next to her.

Sarah nodded and shifted to make room on the towel, running a hand through her hair self conciously, "I'm not sure I should have more of that" she said, pointing at the beer. But she took it anyway, taking a sip almost without wincing now...he was right (as usual)...it did get better with time. "So...why've you left the party? Girlfriend not putting out or something?" she gasped, hand flying to her mouth. "I-I didn't mean that! Don't tell her I said that please...she'll make my life a living hell! Well...she'll make it worse than it is now."
 
"What, you're friends not joining you? Is this the start of the joke? Because I'll just leave..."

She sat up and her sweet tits filled out the wet bikini. The sunset highlighted her curves with orange eclipses. She propped herself on one arm, making room for me next to her.

"I just wanted to make sure you were having a good time is all," I said as I sat myself and offered her a beer. She accepted and took a sip. Her cute little nose was silhouetted against the sunset as I looked out over the ocean.

"So...why've you left the party? Girlfriend not putting out or something? I-I didn't mean that! Don't tell her I said that please...she'll make my life a living hell! Well...she'll make it worse than it is now."

"Ahh, it's over," I waved my hand and looked down in dismay. "Might as well face it. We're just not getting along at all anymore." I took a healthy swig of my beer and let out a sigh. "Is it just me or she a spoiled brat bitch?" I crossed my legs and rested my elbows on my knees. "Four months," I chuckled sarcasticly. "I dunno."
 
"Good time? Huh! I'd say it's been...a challenge." She matched his swig with her own, her mother had always said she picked things up easily 'if only you could see me now mum' she thought, she could imagine the look of horror on her mum's face and it made her laugh out loud. She blushed instantly. She narrowed her eyes at him, and decided he was being serious, "She's an utter bitch, she's made my school life shit," she shrugged. "She always had all the best things in life, great body, great looks, great grades, great boy-...ah..." she shut herself up just before she could finish the sentence and embarass herself further.

"4 months is a long time, at least long enough for you to call it a relationship...3 days was my longest one, I guess guys just aren't interested in girls like me," her eyes widened. Why the hell had she told him that?! What was wrong with her? She shook her head and stared at the sea, not only would he think she was some stalker, but he would see how pathetic she was for never having had a proper boyfriend.
 
"She's an utter bitch, she's made my school life shit. She always had all the best things in life, great body, great looks, great grades, great boy-...ah..."

Sarah cut herself short, demuring in her shyness. She was afraid to admit she had a crush on me, even though it was so obvious and had been for a long time. She wanted me, but could never say anything, especially in front of everyone else. Now that we were alone, she almost let it slip.

"She's just jealous of you," I told her. It was true. "Because you're good looking and you're not a tramp like she is. It's the same for most of them."

I took her hand in mine and held it in my lap, weaving my fingers between hers, the tender skin gently rubbing intimately. I gave it a soft squeeze.

"4 months is a long time, at least long enough for you to call it a relationship...3 days was my longest one, I guess guys just aren't interested in girls like me,"

"Must have been the best three days of his life," I said softly, and leaned over to kiss her. I tossed away my empty beer bottle to push aside hher tangles of wet hair and trace her jaw as I pressed my lips gently to hers.
 
"She's just jealous of you," Sarah scoffed at the thought of Kelly being jealous of her. "Because you're good looking and you're not a tramp like she is. It's the same for most of them." Sarah's eyes widened in suprise as his fingers laced between her own. She stared at their hands in shock. Surely she was imagining all of this? Maybe it was a side effect from drinking...

"Must have been the best three days of his life," Sarah's eyes locked on his, expecting to see some mocking glint but she only saw that he was being genuine. Sarah held her breath as he leaned towards her, her lips parting until she felt his lips touch hers. She gave a mewl of pleasure and shifted closer to him, her own hand reaching up and running through his hair, like she'd always fantasized about doing. She pressed her body against his, kissing him back harder...challenging him to see how far he would go.
 
Her lips parted and I gently caressed her tongue with my own. There must have been something to those paperbacks after all because she leaned up against me and ran her fingers through my hair. That's when I knew she was mine. The kiss intensified and her mewlings began to vibrate in my mouth. The softness of her tit pressed against me, promting me to make subtle adjustments to accomodate my erection in my shorts.

Slowly, the kiss disengaged and my lips made their way along her jaw, behind the curtain of her salty-soaked locks, to her ear where my tongue played eroticly with the sweetly dangling lobe. I reached my hand acorss her body and palmed her breast, feeling the soft flesh give to the shape of my hand. Gently I blew into her ear as the base of my thumb ground her areola through the damp fabric of the bikini.

I pulled back to look into her eyes but it was already too dark for details. There was just silhouettes against dark blue, her hair, her shoulder, my hand on her breast, outlined with silver strips of moonlight. The crashing foam of the incoming tide glowed luminescent on the black waves.
 
She moaned with each feathered kiss upon her jaw, her lips parted as he played with her earlobe. She'd never gotten close to doing this with anyone. There was something dangerous about it, the chance that someone could just walk down and catch them. She felt herself grow wetter between her legs and was shocked that she'd found such a thought erotic. Sarah gasped as she felt his thumb brush against her nipple, it stiffened under his touch and she arched her back with a sigh of pleasure.

Her own gaze swept across his face, but it was in shadow. She'd catch a glimpse of his eyes in the moonlight and then they'd be gone. Her fingers trailed there way down his jaw, and over his lips...feeling every bit of the lips she'd dreamt about...she couldn't believe that it had become a reality so soon. The sound of raucious laughter could be heard from further up the beatch, and she was vaguely aware of the tide making it's way closer to their bodies. Sarah sighed.

"We can't just stay here...we'll drown" she murmered, " although it would be a heavenly way to die" the slightest hint of a grin could be made out in the moonlight. And she really did feel that the beer had gone to her head, or this sudden attention. Her fingers fell akwardly to her sides, she'd never done anything like this before...only read about it in books. She felt so unexperienced...when he knew she was...he'd want nothing to do with her. She gently pushed him away and started collecting her things.
 
"We can't just stay here...we'll drown, although it would be a heavenly way to die"

"Nahh," I dismissed. "It'll be another hour before the tide gets this far in." I was exaggerating a bit, but we did have time. She was feeling around in the dark for her things. I took hold of her wrist.

"Sarah wait," I said. I stood up and coaxed her to her feet. The city lights of the street and highrises lit up behind her. The fire of the party flickered off in the distance. i put my arm around her waist. "Walk with me," I said. "Just down to the water."
 
"Walk with me," she bit her lip as his arm slowly went around her waist. She fit so well into his arm...and he smelt so good... "Just down to the water." She looked at his shadowed face, taking in the amazing cheekbones and those beautiful eyes and knew that she'd never have any other chance like this in her life.

A reluctant smile danced on her lips and she shook her head, "I don't know why you want to walk with me...your friends might see us together...but...I'll come." She hefted the bag back onto her shoulder, and allowed herself to be lead down the beach, the sea breeze slowly drying her unruly mass of curls.
 
We strolled down the beach slowly, arm in arm, the sand between our toes. The sounds of the party disappearing behind us. The sounds of casual traffic on the street to our right, a police siren briefly, the waves lapping at the shore to our left.

Our bodies embracing snugly as we walked, so comfortable in each oters arms. She seemed to meld to me. The energy flowing from her was serene. The sand beneath our feet began feeling wet. I stopped and turned to her, embracing her body with both arms. Holding her cheek to my chest, we swayed a moment. Then I gently tugged her head back by her hair and kissed her, savoring her tongue as my palms caressed her back, passing over the enticing straps of her bikini. Her fabulous tits pressed into my chest and I sighed into her mouth.

I was about to have sex with her.
 
The world seemed to pass them by as they walked down the beach, the sand trickling between their toes, making her giggle. The party noises being carried away by the gentle wind. She'd never felt so at peace...so calm, it just felt as if she was meant to be here...as if she belonged with this guy. All the teasing didn't matter at that moment, it had melted away with the sea.

Sarah pressed her cheek against his chest, smiling as she heard his heartbeat through the thin shirt.They stood there swaying to a song that only they could here. The breeze caressed their skin. She sighed with pleasure as he tugged her hair, suprised at herself for liking this dominance he had over her. Her own tounge danced with his, her hand going to the back of his neck...pulling him closer. She moaned as she felt his hands carresing her back but tensed as they came near her bikini.

She pulled back, swallowing nervously...knowing something was happening here...or was going too. "Doug...god this is embarrasing...I-I...I've never...you know-" she blushed and her gaze dropped "...done anything."
 
"Doug...god this is embarrasing...I-I...I've never...you know- ...done anything."

I searched for her experssion in the dark. Only the the sclera of her eyes glowed softly in the moonlight. When her eyelids closed I knew she was looking down.

"Babe," I whispered, taking her in close. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. There's only me and you."

I knew she wanted me and I knew I could do anything I wanted with her because she had such a crush on me. She was just trying to deny herself, trying to find some reason why she didn't deserve to have me. I wasn't going to let her do that.

I lifted her chin and dug my tongue inside her cheek. My swarming hands found the bikini string again and tugged gently until the tie popped apart and dangled down her bare back.
 
Back
Top