Pia's Pretty Boy

DeevaLicious

Erotic Ink Slinger
Joined
May 14, 2009
Posts
5,951
(CLOSED For Nightfreak)

Tears streaming down her cheeks,"That cheating jackass!" Pia shouted when she flipped through the pictures on her husband's laptop. It was early morning but Victor had went to work already, accidentally leaving his laptop home, something he never did. Now she knew why. The pictures shocked her, her husband of 5 years on his hands and knee's in front of a woman decked out in leather with a paddle. In some he was getting spanked, others whipped, in one he was sucking her fake cock. There were so many of them. All portraying her husband as a submissive, wearing a leather collar getting abused and it looked like he loved it. Twisted, cheating fuck.

Slamming the laptop shut she stalked upstairs and got dressed, mumbling all the while, obviously fuming. "If that's what he wants is someone to humiliate him well I can certainly do that. He wants to be fucked in the ass like a little bitch? Fantastic. I'll be glad to fuck him until he cries. He wants to be beaten? Great. I sure as fuck feel like beating him right now. Oh he has no fucking clue what I'm capable of right now. Stupid fucking pig. How dare he go to another woman instead of coming to me if he needed something different sexually." Tears had dried on her cheeks. She was beyond tears. Now idea's were forming, plans were being drawn up in the darkness of her mind. Paybacks were a bitch.

Pia left the house and headed to a store her girlfriends had told her about that sold sex toys and other risque item's. Sitting in the car in front of it she nearly lost her nerve but anger and admittedly, curiousity got the best of her and she got out of the car and went inside to see a whole new world open up before her. There was a man behind the counter that smiled at her offered his assistance. "Is there anything I can help you find ma'am?" Her cheeks pinkened and she nodded walking up to the counter and taking a deep breath, "I want to dominate my husband. I want to shock the hell out of him, maybe even scare him a little and I have no idea where to start." He grinned and came out from behind the counter, taking her hand and leading her. "Oh honey, I know just how to help. You just listen to me darling and I'll help you break that man." Pia laughed and instantly felt more at ease, buying every single wicked thing he suggested, listening intently when he told her how to use it. Victor would be so surprised. He really had no idea what was in store for him when he got off work tonight.

Lugging her bags home she thought about each purchase she just charged on his mastercard. Toys, ropes and other bondage items, a whip, flogger, nipple clamps, paddle, strap on, ball gag, blindfold, books, candles, chastity device, first aid kit, a sharp knife, cock rings, crop, a collar and so much more. He'd probably have a heart attack when he see's the bill. Fuck him. He asked for it. She even treated herself to a few new outfits. Not her usual sexy lingerie. This was leather and screamed head bitch in charge. Yeah, he was in trouble, big, BIG, trouble. He was going to be her little bitch by the time she was through with him. Her crying, sniffling little cunt of a boy who would be at her beck and fucking call. Just wait and see.
PVC.jpg
 
Victor lived a charmed life his family had money. He was his own boss so he could come and go as he pleased. His home life was just as good his beautiful wife Pia, nice house and plenty of money to throw around where he desired. He was happy with his life but one area he was not totally happy. His sec life with Pia. Victor wanted more but never knew how to approach her about some of the things he wanted to try. Victor did not want her to think he was sick or perverted. So he hired a mistress to fill the gap in his sex life.*

Mistress Tara enjoyed Victor and pushing him to his limits. They had only been working together for about two months. Victor enjoyed how he felt after each session with her. She took him and broke him down humiliating him treating him like a pet. Victor went about 3 times a week to see her. That was the time he went to the gym or so he told Pia.*

Victor had rules though in place with Mistress Tara. She could not leave any visible marks on his body. *But her specialty was humiliation she made him feel lower than low. His first session she made him lick her heels and suck on them like it was a cock. He loved the way it made him feel. He hated though it was not Pia, if she would do this to him he would truly have it all. That was the way many fantasies started Pia in leather catsuit with holes in places to tease with a pair of killer fuck me pumps. *But he figured she would never go for it. He always pictured his lovely Pia as vanilla.*

The last few sessions Miss Tara introduced Victor to the strap on. Further humiliating him taking pictures of the last few sessions. Of him sucking her heels , her strap on. He was enjoying it more and more. *The darker she got the more he loved it. * There last session she told him that soon she was gonna force him to blow her husband then let him fuck victor like a bitch in the ass. Victor was worried not gay, victor never considered himself bi curious. But the thoughts of there next session was on his mind.*

He pulled into the driveway of his home. Just another Monday night dinner, shower then bed. Maybe a little fun time with Pia if he was lucky. He walked through the door into the house and kinda arched his brow. It was quiet maybe Pia was out shopping or taking a bath. He walked out into the kitchen grabbing a bottle water. *" Pia I'm home. " he hollered.*
 
"Pia I'm home."

Pia lit the last candle in the bedroom and flipped off the light switch, looking around the room cast in the glow of candlelight and the computer screen, playing a slideshow of all the pictures of him and his girlfriend scrolling one after the other. In her hands was a long red silk scarf, wrapped tightly about her wrists, ready. "In here baby..." she called out in her sweetest of voices as she stood behind the door. She cocked her head to the side listening for him as he came closer and closer. His shadow filled the doorway and she heard him say "What the.." and his breath was cut off as she darted out from behind the door and wrapped the scarf around his neck, jerking it tight and kicking the backs of his knee's forcing him to the floor.

He choked and grabbed at his neck but Pia had the surprise advantage and the strength of one pissed off woman behind her and dragged him across the floor until he was kneeling at the foot of the bed, watching proof of his adultery scrolling across his computer screen. "You bastard! Did you think I would find out what a sneaky son of a bitch you are Victor?" His face was beat red and he was thrashing, tugging at the scarf and loosened it enough so he could get a breath. She didn't want him dead. Not before she fucking ruined him. Oh no. Pia wanted her revenge more than she wanted her next breath. "Who is that ugly cunt that's ass raping you in that picture Victor? Is that your Mistress or just some hired hooker?" Her voice echo'd her disgust in him.

Reaching for the bed post Pia grabbed the leather cuff she already had attached and clasped it around his left wrist anchoring him there and then moving to his right and doing the same. It was only then did she let loose the scarf and allow him to gasp for full breaths. Opening the nightstand drawer she grabbed a knife, showing it to Victor "I should just castrate your worthless balls right now you pathetic excuse for a man. How dare you cheat on me! I have given you the last 5 years of my life, my everything and this is how you disrespect me?" Grabbing the nape of his shirt and sliding the knife down, shredding the shirt all the way down his back and across his arms, letting it fall in a pile on the floor. This time when she went to her side of the bed she retrieved a flogger with 12" falls and a glass of water, pouring it over his head and back, knowing it would provide extra sting if his skin was wet.

"You want to be treated like a little bitch boy? Oh, believe me, it will be my pleasure baby." She stood back and tested out her swing, thrilling with it when his skin started to pinken. Smack after smack, moving quickly at first, then slowing down, slapping it down his back. His whimpers were like music to her ears. Each one filling her with a strange sense of empowerment. It wasn't enough though. She was seeing those pictures scrolling across the screen just as he was. Each one killed her heart a little. Grabbing the knife again she smoothly cut down the back of his slacks, jerking them off of him, doing the same to his boxers, leaving him in only his socks and shoes, laughing at him. "God you are pathetic. Really. I bet you had to pay that cunt a lot of money to hurt you didn't you? Stand up cunt, I'm just getting started."
 
Victor walked down the hallway after hearing Pia's voice. Well well someone may get lucky before dinner, he thought to himself as he rounded the corner into the candle lit room. Only catching a glimpse of the monitor he started towards it. His mind racing , Fuck I was caught, he thought to himself. Then his air was cut off he gasped as he struggled to breath. Soon his legs was taken out from under him as he crashed to the floor. Fuck she is gonna kill me.. I'm gonna fucking die. Raced through his mind was it gonna be the last day of his life. As he tried to fight her off just enough to be able to breath. His hands clawing at the scarf around his neck as she pulled it tight. " Pia." he gasped in a groan. Then went breathless his heart started to race he could feel it pound in his throat. As victor feared for his life.*

As she dragged him to the foot of there bed. Pulling him to his knees. Her voice was like the shrill of a banshee. Cutting through the silence like a knife. He tried his best to plead but he could only struggle to breath. I'm gonna fucking die ran through his mind over and over. All because I wanted to explore. The images of his infidelity passing before his eyes the brief moments of pleasure Mistress brought to him now not worth the pain that he was enduring. He closed his eyes unable to watch hearing the rage in Pia's voice. The pain that she had to have felt finding these horrible images.*

As she grabbed his wrist and placed the cuff on Victor wanted to cry. She was gonna kill him..He was sure of this. She grabbed his other wrist her nails digging in as she latched on the other cuff leaving the scarf loose. Victor gasped for breath coughing trying to fill his lungs of the precious air that she deprived him of. *His voice broken whimpering like a dog. " She is my Mistress...", is all he could say. *Victor knew it was too late to lie he had to come clean and maybe just maybe she would not kill him.*

As she went to the drawer seeing the flash of the knife in her hand. Victor jerked on his bonds," Pia please don't kill me." shot out of his mouth. Castration oh god she is gonna maim me then kill me, he thought to himself. " Pia no...please god no...I don't wanna die." victor broke down starting to cry. Fearing for his life more and more with each passing second.*

As the knife ran over his skin he could feel the air rush over his skin. Victor was beside himself." Please Pia let me go.. I'll leave I'll give you the house everything I'll walk outta here now. " he pleaded. But somehow he knew it fell on deaf ears. As the water ran over his body he looked up seeing the flogger in her hand. Victor knew what it was and deep down always wanted Mistress to use it but she could not leave visible scars.*

Then it hit him like a ton of bricks hearing Pia call him a bitch boy. So many fantasies he had of her like this being this aggressive. But he never thought it would happen. The first lash of the flogger ripped through victor like lightning he howled as he jerked on the bed trying to free himself. Each swing of the flogger made his skin burn like it was on fire. He could feel each lash as the skin started to raise. He cried out as each blow landed on his back. Begging her to stop as the pain ran through his body. " Pia...oh god stop..." his voice whimpered as tears slowly ran down his face. The pain starting to be too much for him to bear.*

As the knife cut his pants off he panicked. Rattling the bed all he could wanting so desperately to free himself. Was she gonna cut my cock and balls off. Oh fuck. " Pia... Stop... I swear I'll leave just stop.." he yelled out.*
 
God his begging was pathetic. He was sniffling and whining like a girl. Not to mention the fact he didn't stand like she told him too. Grinning now she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and balls and jerked him into a standing position and then slapped his face. "Next time I tell you to do something you better move your ass into the position I told you to get in!" Tears were running down his cheeks now and instead of making her feel sympathy it just pissed her off more.

"She's your Mistress huh?" Pia's fist connected with his balls in a swift punch. "Does she give you everything you want?" She said with a smirk as Victor doubled over gasping and groaning. With her booted foot she kicked his legs apart and kneeled down to cuff his legs to the bed frame so he couldn't keep her from hurting him. "Couldn't you at least have found a woman prettier than me? I mean, if you just wanted to be treated like a dog, why didn't you tell me instead of going to her ugly ass and paying her to to treat you like the worthless peice of crap you are? I would have done it for free." Laughing now she walked to the dresser and picked up her glass of wine and took a sip. It was her third glass since she'd gotten home and she was feeling loose and bold.

"Victor, you could have simply told me that you wanted a dick in your ass and I'd have strapped one on and fucked you senseless! I went to this fantastic store today Victor. You would have been proud of me. I put my shyness aside and went into one of those porn stores and bought all sorts of fun things to hurt you with." Giggling she pulled a strap on out from the top drawer and wiggled it in front of him. "Look at this! I now have a big cock to fuck your ass with. It's bigger than the one your ugly Mistress was using. You know why Victor? Because I want to break you. Your sorry ass is mine, not hers. So I'm going to take it tonight and fuck you so hard that tomorrow, you will be calling in to work and telling them you can't come in."

Pia took another sip and set her glass down, unzipping the back of her leather dress and peeling it off leaving her in a black lace bra and panties. Fastening the strap on around her waist and crawling up on the bed and stood in front of him and rubbing her cock over his lips. "If you don't want me to take you dry you better suck my cock and get it nice and wet with your spit you fucking cunt. Go ahead, you know you want too. Pia twined her fingers in his hair as she stood there on the bed and slid her cock in his mouth.
 
Victor was worried as she reached down grabbing his manhood and squeezing. He groaned in pain as he listened to her. " Yes Pia...anything please... I'm sorry." he looked down at the floor the. The slap across his face. Forcing his neck to the other side. He stood fast as he started to beg more." She did not mean anything to me Pia.. I did not think you would do such things to me. Or think I was a freak beings I craved to feel pain and be humiliated. " Victor could not bring himself to look at her.*

He doubled over in pain as she connected to his balls. He groaned and moaned as he tried his best to regain his composure. " Yes she is... No she only gives me the things I was afraid to ask you to do Pia." he managed to squeak out. Victor knew there was little he could say or do to fix this mess. His mind shifted away wondering if this was a dream or wAs it real. Pia giving him a side that he always craved. *He whimpered, " I had no idea Pia... I should have but...but.." his voice fell silent as he listened to her. Where was this version of her months ago. She was so bold so brazen. He could not believe that she would go to such a store and get everything to do this to him. She eyed the big rubber cock and swallowed hard. " Yes Pia I know I should have yes I am yours." victor wondered after tonight if she would be at the family attorney filing *divorced paperwork. He hung his head knowing that he deserved whatever she done.*

He watched and his cock grew to full mast when she reviled the leather that clad her body. Holy fuck he thought. This was not the Pia he married. The plastic cock inches from his lips. He opened up and began to suck it long and hard. Sucking all the way to the base gagging and almost chocking. He pulled off the cock trying to regain his breath before he took the cock back into his mouth. Sucking it all he could wanting to make her happy. Doing all he could to please her.*
 
Her voice was wicked, she was beyond pissed off at him. Mocking him "Oh I'm so sorry Pia.. I'm a worthless piece of shit Pia.. I had no idea you would fuck my ass Pai.. waaaa waaaa waaaaa.. God you're pathetic." His choking sounds as she shoved her fake dick in his mouth were turning her on. The power she felt at that moment, cutting off his air, cursing him and degrading him had her cunt soaked and it pissed her off. She wanted to stay mean and hateful with him, not get soaking wet. Too late for that though. Her panties were a slick mess showing how much she was enjoying putting Victor in his place.

Pia pulled her fake cock out of his slobbering mouth and slapped his cheek with it, smiling and patting his cheek with her hand. "You sucked that like a pro baby, almost made me proud of you. Now lets see if you can take this big dick of mine in your pretty little ass." Going behind him she gripped his hips and pulled him back, lining her cock up and pushing just the head of it in, slowly at first until the crown was fully encased. "Mmmm she may have fucked you before but your ass is tight baby. This is gonna hurt you know, serves you right for being such a whore." Her hips jerked forward and she slammed her cock balls deep in his ass, laughing when he cried out and started shaking.

Reaching around him she grabbed his cock and found it hard. Even though she was stretching his ass from here to kingdom come he was still rock hard. "You sick fuck! Look at you all hard and leaking from your prick. I can't believe what a good little slut you are Victor." Her hips slowed to match the rhthym of her hand, jerking his cock and fucking his ass in matching strokes set to make him cum like a river. "Beg me to cum you fucking slut. Beg me to fuck your ass and make you cum and I might let you lick my cunt. I do know how much you love having your face smashed against my wet cunt baby." Her laugh was wicked when she brought her hand down on his ass and smacked it hard, still fucking him like a little bitch while she jerked him off.
 
Victor sucked the fake phallus like his life depended on it. Her words cut like razor blades across his skin. But he knew he deserved every bit of it. *Doing what he done with a mistress instead of talking with his wife. He knew that his entire existence is in her hands. She could easily tell him to pack his shit and hit the road. He kept sucking the plastic cock as his mind focused on just appeasing her. But always rolling around the back of it he was waiting for the other shoe to drop.*

His cock was like steel as he continued to lick around the head of the phallus. Slobbering on it as it rammed down his throat. Gagging on its length his eyes looking up at her. Then he looked back at the phallus as he sucked it almost wanting to whimper when she pulled it away. Looking up at it as she slapped his cheek with it. The sting only adding to the humiliation but he loved every second of it. *

Feeling her spin him around as she pressed the dildo to the entrance of his ass his cock thumped as the blood began to flow through his body. Then as it broke the seal of his ass he howled. Moaning long and loud as he screamed feeling her spare nothing as she thrusted into his ass. He felt his body shiver and shake as she pounded away. Feeling like a common whore like he wanted to for so long. But the cost of having this fantasy come true flashing through his head. *

He was ashamed that he was enjoying this so much. His cock was like steel as her merciless hand grasped it. Feeling her hand match the thrusts in his ass. He cried out. " Please Mistress Pia... I'm not worthy of cumming but please... Please Mistress Pia... Let this worthless man cum." he chanted as loud as he could every other word hitting a high note as she hammers into his ass. " Please Mistress Pia...! I want to cum... Yes I want to taste you... Please let me taste you. " he cried out. *The slap on the ass brought out a loud yelp as he pleaded to cum. But he knew that was her choice not his.*
 
His begging was music to her ears not to mention the fact her body was reacting to it in a way she hadn't expected. Never had she thought it would turn her on so much doing things like this to him. Her cunt however seemed to know it was exactly what she wanted. Dripping juices down her inner thighs like some common trollop had her face turning red. What did it mean, what kind of person was she that she was loving treating her own husband like filthy whore? The begging.. god the begging and pleading to cum and to be allowed to taste her was driving her crazy. The anger was receading and replacing it was a desire to see his face when he came this way. Pulling her cock from his ass quickly, she slapped him hard again and order him to lay on his back. Watching him obey had her smiling, evilly.

"Look at you, filthy whore, no good man, cheater! Your cock so thick and dripping from getting taken like a little bitch."

"I want to see your face when you cum for me like this."

Her voice wasn't quite as menacing as it had been earlier. Now it was laced with desire. Frustration. Maybe even a little bit of awe. More gently this time she slid her cock in his ass and wrapped her little fist around the thick base of his cock. She looked at him, really looked at him, flat on his back, legs spread and held back with his hands, the desire on his face shook her to her core. No matter how hateful and demeaning she was he was in heaven. Ashamed yes. Guilty, yes. Loving every twisted minute of it, oh yeah.

So she gave. Her hips thrusting, hand jerking, nasty things she never dreamed of saying to him coming out like it was something she'd wanted to do all her life. Had she? He was pulsing now, cock throbbing like she'd never seen it, and dripping, so much there was slick strings of his precum drizzled over his stomach and her fist. It nearly made her mad all over again that he'd kept this part of him from her for so long. She scooped the sticky mess in her fingers and smeared it over his lips then slapped him hard, gripping his dick again and beating him off faster.

"Never, EVER, keep your desires hidden from me again you cunt. Never, EVER, seek out another without asking permission first. YOU are MINE. Now cum for me lover, my sexy little bitch boy, give it to me..."
 
With each thrust he felt her rage the look in her eyes was one that he only lusted for in his wildest fantasies. At this point he was beyond heaven she was perfect even better than any Femdom porn he watched on the internet too. He felt ashamed that he did not tell her of this hidden desire. Each thrust of the strap on he felt so deep inside of his ass. Her words cut through him like razors, but he loved every word. God this was so perfect was all that he thought. As he laid there moaning deeper and deeper holding back a orgasm that would probably be the biggest he had ever felt before.



"Look at you, filthy whore, no good man, cheater! Your cock so thick and dripping from getting taken like a little bitch."

"I want to see your face when you cum for me like this."



" Yes Mistress ." he cried out as he looked into her eyes his hands grabbing the mattress Holding on for dear life. The ecstasy on his face as she stroked his cock faster each thrust of the strap on. His pre cum leaking out from his thick cock he watched in between screams for more like the slut he had hidden from her for so long.

He wondered why he did not confess sooner. If he would have known she would have been like this he would have never went to see the other Mistress. Compared to Pia she was second rate...How could this be. he thought as his mind went into overload.

"Never, EVER, keep your desires hidden from me again you cunt. Never, EVER, seek out another without asking permission first. YOU are MINE. Now cum for me lover, my sexy little bitch boy, give it to me..."

" Yes Mistress Pia....Never again..." he cried out to hear her with such power in her voice how she claimed him like a piece of property. God how could he ever want to stray..He Bucked against the strap on as her hands stroked over his cock his eyes closed as he let out a loud moan. Tasting him self on his lips only driven him further into this. He moaned as he licked it off making sure to miss none. He let out a loud moan louder than he had ever remember moaning in his life as he felt the thick ribbons of cum shoot from his body. Landing on his stomach as he cum and cum like a never ending stream..
" Thank you Mistress." he screamed out.
 
"Yes Mistress"

Fuck. When he said that her cunt dripped. Having him sprawled out like this taking everything she gave him had her so hot, so needy she was baffled. The power set her on fire. The submissive behavior somehow made him all that much more sexy to her. She hated him for it. Loved him for it. She wanted to beat him for bringing this out in her but at the same time she wanted to use him, use him to satisfy her and leave him a mess of cum, sweat and tears.

It was sudden and fierce how he came. Thick ropes of it covering his stomach and chest. His moans like sweet music to her ears. The way he screamed "Thank you Mistress", while his entire body tensed, muscles rippling and her still thrusting and tugging his cock relentlessly. She should stop. He was whimpering now. Begging. So sensitive from just coming and her tight little fist was still moving in sure, fast strokes. A giggle came out and let his cock go only to slap it. Again and again.

"Ohh baby..is it sensitive? Poor little cunt doesn't like his dick played with after coming huh? Such a shame because you're my little bitch and if I want to play with your prick I will."

Hips thrusting once more, she leaned down licked a line of cum from his chest, pressing her mouth to his and sliding her tongue over his. Her lush hips doing a slow rolling fuck while her tongue followed the same motion in his mouth. Finally she pulled back and jerked her cock out of his ass, drawing back both hands and slapping his inner thighs hard, laughing.

"You're a good little cunt aren't Victor?"

Crawling up his chest and straddling his shoulders she rubbed the tip of her fake cock to his lips and slapped him with it before unstrapping herself and tossing it on the end of the bed. Pia tugged her skirt over her hips and spread her cunt lips showing him how wet she was.

"Time for you to take care of your Mistress, Victor. Pretty little cunt needs a good tongue lashing so you better please me or you will fucking regret it. Understood?" She inched up his body enough that her cunt was right over his mouth, dripping.
 
This was something beyond his wildest fantasy. Not the Pia that he fell in love with but this new Pia one that he longed for only in dreams as he slept and when he jerked his cock in the shower. His mind was blank as he laid there looking up at her his eyes locked on to hers. As she stroked over his cock her phallias still buried deep inside of him he could only moan and groan. Not the sounds that he was use to making with her but that of a common slut. He loved feeling this way he craved it for so long and for it to be her it was worth getting caught. His body ached as the strap on probed into his ass His cock throbbed and pulsed as the last of his load escaped on to his stomach.

He could only whimper and moan as she did not stop. His cock became so sensitive after he cums just the lightest touch brought him off the bed. He arched his back groaning louder. Her words pierced the night like arrows.

" Yes Mistress...That's your prick you own it..You decided what is done with it. You own me Mistress.. I am yours."

He managed to whimper out as he rolled under her every muscle feeling tensed up then released and relaxed. He watched her eyes the fire inside of them as she looked down at him. He could almost tell that she was conflicted with this new development in there relationship. He whimpered watching her lick the cum off his stomach. ' Fuck that his so go damn sexy. This feels so amazing .' he thought to himself. Feeling like the prey of a huntress as she slowly brought her tongue to his lips. He parted his tasting his seed moaning slightly feeling her hips and tongue move like a machine.

The slap to his thigh brought a moan from his lips. as he whimpered feeling her pull out of his ass. " Yes Mistress I'm your filthy little cunt."
He groaned as he fingernails sent shock waves through his body. He closed his eyes as he arched his back bring her nails closer to his flesh. Victor looked up seeing the rubber cock and the contours of her body as she towered above him. The slap of the cock stung but felt so good as he winced and opened his eyes once more.

" Yes Mistress" he moaned looking up at her pussy. Feeling it drip and hit over his face he opened his mouth trying to catch the juices in his mouth. Like a greedy little slut his lips soon parted as his tongue licked over her mound. Tracing each soft fold his eyes closed as he licked. Using just his tongue to find his way around her body. Flicking over her clit a few times before his tongue flicked down through her folds he savored the taste around her opening then his tongue darted inside of her wet pussy. " He moaned louder and harder tasting her sweet nectar. He could not believe how wet she was it was something he never thought possible. He moved his tongue faster before stiffing it and using it like a cock to thrust inside of her for a few moments then stopping licking up the mess as it ran over his face and lips.
 
The following morning, Pia woke up before dawn, stretching under the covers and purring like a well stroked kitten. With a peek over the foot of the bed, she saw him lying there on the floor still cuffed and sleeping where she left him the night before. With a soft chuckle, she reminisced about how she told him if he was going to act like a dog; he’d be treated like one and sleep on the floor. He hadn’t even fought her over it. Fucker deserved it for hurting her. Her eyes traveled over the length of his body. He didn’t look so tall and strong curled up in a ball with red welts across his back. It must have been cold sleeping without a blanket and the air conditioning on last night. Briefly, she watched him sleep before rolling out of bed and venturing to the shower.

It felt strange, yet empowering knowing she had the upper hand now. After the way Victor had responded to her the night before and the way it made her feel to dominate him, she wondered if they could come to some sort of agreement, and find a way to heal their marriage. Could she eventually forgive him and even trust him again? She wasn’t sure, but she did know she was not ready to throw in the towel and give up.

Pia turned on the faucet and adjusted the temperature, stepping into the steaming water and sighing as it sluiced over her skin. It was then she made the decision to call his office and tell them he was sick and taking the day off. That would give them a three day weekend to work on…things. She plotted the possible scenarios while she showered. Deciding then and there she should probably do some internet browsing for ideas like the gentleman had referred her to do when she’d been shopping the day before.

Once she was showered, she dressed in black shorts that barely covered the soft swell of her ass paired with a black tank top that fit her like a glove. To keep her mind in what she thought was the mentality of a domme, she slipped on her black six inch stilettos that she wore the previous night. Instead of doing much with her hair, she pulled it up in a high ponytail, then dabbed on some blush, black mascara and red lip-gloss.

“Darling,” she called out to Victor, picking up her brand new riding crop as she walked towards him. When he didn’t immediately answer her, she popped him on his ass with it and laughed a delighted giggle when he jumped.

“Rise and shine, love. Get your pathetic ass in the shower and clean up. Come downstairs for breakfast when you’re dressed in only a pair of boxers. I’m calling your office and telling them you’re not coming in today.”

Pia took the set of keys off her nightstand and unlocked his cuffs, patting his head as she walked out of the room and headed for the kitchen to start breakfast, tapping her crop on her thigh as she walked.
 
Victor went to sleep on the cold floor as Pia ordered him. He laid there for about an hour as he started to come down from the high that Pia put him in. It was a thing of beauty, everything he had ever wanted in her now unleashed in all of her dominate fury. Victor did not mind how his body started to ache from the floor and being cuffed for so long. His mind raced as he saw his wife in a new light something he had always wanted. He could not help his body telling him how much he enjoyed it as his mind gave away his inner most thoughts as his cock grew hard again. He curled up into a ball as he slowly drifted off into a deep slumber. It had been months since he was at the point where he was so relaxed and wore out. His body started to tense and tighten up as he tried to get comfortable on the floor. The air conditioning making matters even worse as he wanted a blanket. Not able to curl up even tight enough in a ball to keep warm Victor knew this would be a long night.

Victor started to stir when he heard her voice echo through the room. He could smell her body wash as she walked closer to him on the floor. Victor could feel how tight his body was from sleeping on the floor. ' How can I survive a day at work today.' He thought to himself as he started to open his eyes. Even they felt like led was weighing them down as he struggled to move.

Victor jumped up as he felt the crop hit his skin. It felt worse than it really was as sore as his body was from sleeping on the floor in a ball all night. It was only then he realized something, How much he fucked up and betrayed Pia. Was it worth all of this grabbing his boxers he started towards the shower. His mind went wild at the mixed thoughts of how this was gonna wind up. Could he have everything he had always wanted with Pia or would this turn into creating Frankenstein's monster.

Turning on the shower to a near scalding hot setting he stepped in and let the warm water run over his aching muscles. With his hands planted against the shower wall his head under the head he moaned softly as the water beat over his cold worn out body. The floor was brutal on his back as he knew it would be. Standing there he waited till the water warmed him up before scrubbing himself off. Victor did not wanna take too much time in fear that he would piss Pia off even more that he thought she was. As he stepped from the shower he brushed his teeth and dried off. Putting on his boxers as she ordered he put the towels in the hamper and began to make his way down stairs.

The way to the kitchen he was mentally preparing this long drawn out speech asking for forgivness. Not knowing how she would handle everything the morning after. As he walked into the kitchen he stopped and just stared at her. There she was radiant a beautiful wife that any man would die to have. He closed his eyes as the voice inside his head just screamed at him. " YOU FUCKED UP....!" He took two steps forward and looked into her eyes, " Good Morning Mistress Pia." he said. The voices in his head falling silent after a few moments as the worry starts to kick in. After what seemed to be an eternity he thought to himself, ' How badly did I fuck up'. Could once was a good marriage turn into a great one or would Victor wind up visiting his attorney to start divorce papers. Only time would tell Victor knew he had three days before he would have to go back to work. The only escape he would have if this turned into a nightmare. Only time will tell.
 
Pia heard him coming down the stairs not long after the shower had shut off. When he rounded the corner and stepped into the kitchen, he found her at the stove cooking breakfast like she always did. The only difference this time was there was a riding crop on the counter in front of where he normally sat in the barstool every morning to eat and read the paper before he left for work.

“Good Morning Mistress Pia."

She didn’t turn towards him or say anything in reply. Holding her tongue in order to remain patient for the moment, she merely flipped the bacon in the pan and cracked eggs in the other. The coffee was done perking so she filled their mugs and laced them with cream and sugar just like she would any other day. When she turned and sat his mug on the bar next to the morning paper she avoided his eyes and left him standing there waiting.

It intrigued her that he didn’t move to sit, but stood there with his hands at his sides and his head lowered like a child that was in trouble and was afraid to speak and make the situation worse. It was probably a good thing he chose to do that. After being an emotional wreck yesterday and what had happened between them last night she was feeling a bit twitchy. Like she could go from her normally sweet demeanor, to a complete and utter bitch with one wrong word or move.

After she plated his food, she sat it next to the newspaper. Still, she remained aloof, fixing her own plate and taking it to the kitchen table where she had her laptop set up so she could do some reading on the sites that had been recommended to her. This was a learning process for her, but in order to see if things could smoothed out between them, she realized that she needed to change as much as he did. And deep down, the previous night had been an experience she never thought she would enjoy, but despite the circumstances, it had been arousing.

She looked up from where she was sitting to see him still standing in the same spot. Her heart nearly softened, and her hips twitched as the warm feeling of control settled into the pit of her stomach. He was clearly waiting for her approval.

“Sit, eat your breakfast and drink your coffee before it gets cold.”
 
As He stood there frozen almost he watched her. So many things he felt like he had to say to her. But afraid that he would trip over his own tongue and step out of the frying pan and into the fire. He could see the change that 24 hours had brought to Pia. Just in the way she moved and spoke to him. Victor slowly moved to his spot where he normally ate his breakfast before running out the door in a hurry to his job. Today was different he thought if he was to salvage anything in his marriage it would have to start today. There was no putting it off till tomorrow what needed to happen today.

Victor slowly began to eat his breakfast. Taking his time he paid more attention to eating than the paper. Victor moved it out of the way as he ate. Watching her look over he laptop as she ate. Sure he was curious of what she was looking at but it did not matter right at this moment in time. As he finished his breakfast he looked over at Pia with a smile, " Breakfast was delicious do you want me to do the dishes for you Mistress Pia."

Victor had no idea when or if she would ever be just Pia anymore. That bothered him more than anything but he knew one thing for sure by the time he went to work on Monday he would have a good idea if his marriage could be saved. The ball was in her court and he knew it. No matter how hard it tried to justify to himself about what he had done. Victor knew it was wrong there was no way to sugar coat it. He would have to stand up admit he was wrong and pray that Pia would find some way to forgive him.

Victor did love Pia with everything that he had in his heart. They had a good marriage together all but Victors sexual kinks he was afraid to tell Pia about. A side from that he gave her everything that she had ever wanted or needed. Victor made sure money was never an issue for him not to be able to provide anything Pia desired. Even with the money and new cars and all that he had done the trust in there marriage was shattered. That would be hard to repair even if it could it would take time.

Sure he had fantasies about Mistress Pia. Many a days in the shower he would jerk his cock thinking of her asserting her control over him. Now he had what he had always dreamed of but at what cost. Would there be a time when Mistress Pia would go away and regular Pia the one he married would return. Or was this the way it was to be forever.

Victor then decided to stop thinking about what if and just go with it. It was time to man up for his mistake. Who knows he thought to himself maybe just maybe things will be ok.
 
"Breakfast was delicious do you want me to do the dishes for you Mistress Pia?"

It irked her, the way he kept calling her Mistress.

She wasn’t sure why, maybe because she never wanted this in the first place and barely understood it. All she wanted was her husband back. For things to be normal and not have to worry about who he was going to see behind her back in order to get fucked the way he wanted. Not to mention him offering to do the dishes. Not once in their relationship had he done that unless she was sick. But even then, he hired someone to come in and clean for her. He wasn’t the type to get his hands dirty.

“I wasn’t aware you even knew how to do dishes,” she sounded snide, but she couldn’t help it. Some of the things she was reading about submissive males floored her. Everything from being dressed up in feminine clothing to being humiliated in all sorts of ways that made her question his sanity…and her own for wanting to take on the challenge.

Except for the fact it was making her feel things.

Wicked things.

Like the palm of her hand itched to smack his ass…or his face. And she wanted to use that wand she bought to tease the underside of his cock until he was one constant nerve ending, cumming until he cried like the guy on the video she just watched did.

Should she fuck him in the ass at the same time?

What if she popped him in the balls with her riding crop—would he lose his hard on?

If he did, and she laughed at him for not keeping his dick hard, would he get off on that?

Last night had been wild. The alcohol and anger had fueled her courage, but could she keep giving him what he thought he needed? And did they have to live it 24/7 or would their life maintain some semblance of normality?

She was confused and frustrated. But as she watched him begin cleaning up, she really wanted to go hug him and feel his arms wrap around her and make her feel safe and loved like he used too. She was afraid that he would never do that again and it scared the hell out of her. Pia couldn’t imagine not having a normal loving part of their relationship on top of this…new side of submission and dominance.

They really needed to talk it out. Lay down some ground rules and boundaries.

She had a lot to learn.

He had a lot to make up for.
 
Victor was confused but somehow he kept it hidden in this mask of submissiveness. Granted he loved Pia more than his own life. As he washed the dishes without saying a word he looked over his shoulder at her. It was then when all of those feeling came boiling to the surface. How he fucked up with the Mistress he hired. Victor closed his eyes as he washed each dish carefully and thoroughly. He reflected on the past with Pia, Where he went wrong on numerous occastions. What he could have done differently than showering money at her every time she needed something. He new Pia was not the typical material woman but over time that is how he handled her when she got close when he was busy focusing on work. As he finished the last dish he dried his hands and turned around slowly. He looked her deep in the eyes as he spoke not like a submissive but like the man she fell in love with so many years ago.

" Pia, I know words cannot fix what I have done. The only thing I can do is to make you a promise that it will never happen again. Whatever you feel in your heart right now I cannot change. I realize I fucked up not just this incident but all through our marriage. This morning when I woke up on the floor I realized that I had fucked up numerous times when I should have made better choices." He grew silent as he stood there looking at her gauging her reaction.

Victor knew realized that if he wanted to keep his marriage that he would have to fight to earn her respect and trust back. That may be the hardest thing he would ever have to do. But he knew that if he could save and fix his marriage that it would never go back to the way it was. He closed his eyes as he stood there taking a deep breath.

" I do not expect you to roll over on this Pia. I know I have a long way to go to fix this and my past mistakes." Victor slowly walked over to her. " Pia, I want to work this all out." he said as he picked up her coffee cup taking it over to the counter refilling it and fixing it the way that he knew she liked it. Victor paid close attention to most of the things Pia enjoyed. Graunted like most marriages there was things that slipped through the cracks but as he sat down the coffee cup in front of her. He smiled, " There are a lot of things Pia that I can do that I have not. But that will all change give me this chance to reprove myself to you." He picked up his coffee cup and filled it up as he leaned against the counter by the sink.

After seeing the rage in her eyes last night he knew that if she enjoyed last night he could have Mistress Pia to give him his answers to his submissive side. But he also wanted his wife back at the same time. He then wondered if he could coexist with his submissive side and the married side of him normally the aggressor. He could see in her eyes that she had questions about all of this just like he did.
 
God she loved him.
Hated him too.


He said all the right things, and did all the appropriate gestures that she could hope for at this point. Still yet, she couldn’t decide if she wanted to hug and kiss him, or leave him.

But the thought of letting him go ripped her apart. Which in turn, made the anger flare up. If she made it easy on him, he’d take her for a pushover and probably cheat on her again. Or would he? She really didn’t have a fucking clue. So she sipped her coffee and tried to get her emotions in check so she could think rationally.

At least he was trying. That had to mean something right? After what she did to him last night, he could have packed his bags and left her as soon as she freed him this morning. But he didn’t. He ate his breakfast and washed the dishes. And he fixed her coffee. Something he never did, and it was thoughtful. Enough that with her emotions teetering it made tears rush into her eyes. But Pia wasn’t going to cry and show him any more weakness. At least not that much.

Instead, she sipped her coffee and stayed quiet for a moment while the cup warmed her hands.

They had three days to try this out with no interruptions.
Three days to turn their married life around and see if they could give each other what they both needed.
Three days to find ways to heal.
Otherwise, the only other option…she was leaving.

“I’m willing to give you a chance. But you have to be willing to still be the man I married. None of this Mistress Pia crap 24/7. At…at least not yet,” she stuttered.

Pia looked up into his eyes as she rose from the table and approached him. The subtle clicking of her heels seemed so loud in the silence. Coming to a stop in front of him, she reached up and stroked his stubble covered cheek with affection.

“I love you, Victor. But right now, I still kind of hate you too.” It hurt her to say that, and see the pain in his eyes, but now was a time for nothing but honesty.

“So this weekend is our time to see if we can do this. Today…today is for me. You’re going to ache, Victor.” She pressed closer, chest to chest, her mouth drifting up his jaw to whisper in his ear.

“We’re going to explore today. Edging. It seems so…evil. Painful even. But in such a hot way.” She giggled and kissed his earlobe, “I’ve got the old twin bed we used to have in the spare room set up in the basement, ready for you, Victor. You’re going to be bound. And I’m going to torture the fuck out of you while you beg me to let you cum.”

Her nails raked up his sides as she bit his jaw, kissing down his neck.

“And when I finally let you cum, Victor…I’m not going to stop. Remember how before, once you came you were so sensitive you wouldn’t let me touch you anymore? Well, you won’t be able to stop me now. I’m going to make you cry.”

Her hand reached between his legs, stroking his cock, laughing when she found him stiff and ready. “Well lookee there, aren’t you a slut? Best get your ass downstairs and on the bed. We have…work…to do.”
 
Back
Top