Male Orgasm Help?

KatieAnnBB

Virgin
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Posts
8
Hi guys,

I'm a fledgling Literotica author who has been having some fun success with "Massage Mat" and some other stories I've been playing with. I've never written anything besides legal briefs and college papers before, so all of this is very new...but apparently I'm doing something right.

Here's my request:

I'd love to get some insight from guys about how it feels to climax during sexual intercourse (especially vs. masturbation or a blowjob)--assuming that it does feel different.

I feel on very solid ground writing about women having orgasms with other women. :) And I'm pretty good about the woman climaxing with intercourse thing.

My male orgasms, though, tend to be pretty "generic"--like the universal human experience of orgasm.

SO...

If anyone would care to:

a) give me a description...if possible,
b) write some "literoicta-style" prose about this, or
c) just point me in the direction of some stories on here that seem to resonate with guys about a real-life coming-in-a-woman's-pussy experience,

I--and my male characters--would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Kate
 
I'll give it a shot.

For me the feeling of orgasm is concentrated in my cock and the muscles of my genital area. It's less a total body experience than I perceive it to be for women. In fact the rest of my body seems to fade away, except perhaps for a sort of tingling and and warmth up my spine and in my head. My cock feels electric the whole time, as I get close all my awareness and energy concentrate there, everything else is just air.

The feeling of pressure before orgasm is probably something that has no female equivalent. As I get close the pressure builds slowly, starting in my perineum and at the base of my cock. My balls tighten and get heavy. I feel a sensation in them that's hard to explain, like they're working, preparing. It's subtle but I've grown to love it.

Ejaculating is an incredible feeling. My muscles contract and my cock spasms, there's almost a hydraulic action as the ropes of cum pump out. I can often feel the first, heaviest spurt move up my cock, particularly when I've abstained for a few days. Every spasm is like a wave that washes over me, moving from the base of my cock out to the head, then back down the shaft and out to the rest of my body. When the wave gets to my extremities it's just a ripple, just soft warmth.

As for differences:

Hands are direct and efficient; nothing gets me there faster really. There's a certain intensity there. The pressure can be pinpoint and the attention focused in a way that is absent from other ways. It feels like I'm being made to cum, like my cum is being milked out.

Blowjobs are soft and visual. They take the longest for me but I often cum the hardest. Lips and tongue sort of massage, it feels like being kissed, it's soft and pleasurable but it can't get me off as quickly. What actually makes me cum is the roof of the mouth and the back of the throat, the warmth there is incredible. It feels like my cum is being beckoned out.

Sex feels like you're penetrating a cloud. The opening of the vagina provides an incredible sensation, when I push the head of my cock though it really feels like I've entered somewhere, crossed a threshold. Inside it's warm and enveloping. The pressure is always there, but it's gentle and velvety, not direct like with hands. The cervix is harder, brushing your head against it can be very intense. Sex is more interactive, more kinetic than the other ways you asked about. When you thrust, she squeezes. When you grind your hips, she coos and shifts the angle to take you deeper. I feel like I'm in a dialogue here, like the cum is being begged out of me by her body.
 
Cone Ten, Thank you! I agree...amazing descriptions of a man's experience of sex.

Your phrase "...being begged out of me by her body" is goose-bump inducing! This is exactly what I was hoping for, so again--thanks very much for taking the time.
 
Cone Ten, Thank you! I agree...amazing descriptions of a man's experience of sex.

Your phrase "...being begged out of me by her body" is goose-bump inducing! This is exactly what I was hoping for, so again--thanks very much for taking the time.

Well golly gee. Thanks gals.
 
No other guys want to help? Boo.

I think you did a really good job of describing it. I would add that it involves a kind of throbbing or pumping feeling in the balls and the base of the cock.

As for the rest of the body, I agree that it's not really a total body experience, but you can have some of those toe-curling moments and just before the orgasm begins, your body may tense up in anticipation.

Also, as you pointed out, if it's been a few days, the orgasm could easily be more intense and more productive in how much fluid is produced. If you're in a standing position, such as when you're masturbating in the shower or entering someone from behind, your knees can get a bit wobbly during a strong orgasm.

Then, there's the after-orgasm sensitivity where, most of the time, the entire penis, especially the head, is very sensitive and if someone touches it, grips it, or tries some other kind of stimulation, it's uncomfortable.

There was also this skit that a commedian did about how you can't think of anything else while you're having an orgasm. It was funny the way he said it, but I think that's mostly true.

I know a lot of men talk about wanting a woman to take her all the way into her mouth during oral sex, but other than some stimulation on the shaft, the head is where it's most sensitive, which should make sense.

I also have to agree that the hands are probably the fastest way to produce an orgasm, especially if that's a mutual goal.
 
I'll comment a little on the differences in orgasm based on hands, mouth, intercourse, etc...

For me at least there certainly is a difference, but it is subtle. The 'reaction' is the same - the ten or fifteen or so muscle contractions (pulsing) at the base and the tingly, warm feeling throughout the genital area, but for me the intensity goes up or down depending on the method of, uhm, stimulation. There are other sensations that come into play. I would say that an orgasm achieved via the hand, be it my own or someone else's, is less intense and centered around a spot on the front of my penis just below the head. Orgasm via oral is more about a tingling in the back of the head, around the rim. Orgasm through intercourse can range quite a bit depending on position, but seems to be more of an 'all over' experience that doesn't just build from one place.

Not sure if that helps at all. One guy's opinion.

:)
 
if I could...

(and we can take the title in multiple ways)
Serious now...
I wanted to add a few things. The first being the moment just before orgasm CT described the concentration being on his genitals. The nerves are highly stimulated and the endorphins do a slam on the brain. Pretty much all other sensory input gets shut down and works in the background. Now is when the claw marks on our back and bite marks on the clavicle don't get felt. Short of being stabbed in a major muscle group CT is correct in saying the focus is on the cock.

I find this is also a point of mental suggestion "openness". (sorry I'm tired) Let me see if I can explain... The ex would complain I was taking too long, but I had to provide something in way of deposit to keep my account open. A rush of visual characters would get pushed to the front of the imagination. Little words of encouragement can help things along (I.E. "knock me up baby"' "bust your nut daddy"' "Mark me as yours, I want your baby" - all very helpful).

you can actually see it on some porn, when the scrotum tightens and the balls get snugged up into the body cavity (or tight to it). The feeling is better! the trans-perineal muscle/tendons tighten and the sperm flow begins to rise into the body. Actually there is a consistent stream of sperm making its way to the seminal vesicle all the while the "pumping" is taking place, but at orgasm the vas deferens is a flume of swimmers (think waterslide). The filled vessicle is released through the prostate and I think this is what CT mentioned he "thinks" doesn't have a female equivalent. I disagree. I've felt the same tightening of the pereneal musculature when giving a g-spot rubdown, and yes there is the female "squirting O" we're all familiar with. As the cowper's gland creates seminal fluid (precum) to slick the way for the sperm women also make a similar substance that adds slipperyness to the mixture (can you tell I'm tired?).

There are many synonymous physiological characteristics in our orgasms - Let me leave off with that. I will try gathering my thoughts for tomorrow's lesson.



The gut clenching knot of a hand that grips the inner base of my cock... pulsing in rhythm to the machining of my hips. The tempo gets broken as the spasms inside go off on their own course. I push deep. The only desire being my trying to get back inside from whence I came. Her vaginal floor grasps the intrusion and squeezes her own cadence - pulling me further in, welcoming my gift to her inner sanctum. - blackout - spots in front of my eyes. Heart doing double time as I come down. The warmth is only recognizable in contrast to the cold sweat I now realize is coating us. To break the seal we've created will call an end to what we just shared.

My description (from what I remember)
 
Well, I'm considered a strange duck, but...

Right from the start, I will admit that I am apparently a LOT different from most guys. The most important distinction I think is that I absolutely, positively hate to orgasm.

Nope, I'm not kidding.

And that is not to say I don't like sex. Actually, I like the worst sex I've ever had better than the best of anything else I've ever experienced. Hell, masturbation, my distant second favorite, is still TONS better than anything else.

I just don't like to cum. Let me tell you why.

Masturbation - Woody Allen said, "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love." The thing is, masturbation isn't really just about getting off. Not just about that, I say. Yes, it does play an important role in wanting to, but it's not all about that. It's a time to let your hair down and imagine what you want regardless of what anyone else might want, or even what might be physically possible and impossible.

All right, so there I am with my fingers wrapped around my shaft, stroking myself up and down the length of it, while I am thinking. Who I happen to be thinking of and what they might be doing in my mind's eye is irrelevant. The point is that I do not want to stop thinking of them or what I imagine them doing and the way I imagine they must feel about me to be willing to do it. And above all, I don't want that feeling to go away!

Yet, no matter how hard I try, it always comes down to that moment lying there with a sticky mess coating the backs of my fingers and wondering if there is any chocolate cake left. So, what happens in that moment between the two?

At the risk of killing any potential romantic ideal, the two feelings I have experienced that come the closest are 1) having to piss so bad you aren't sure you're going to be able to get your pants down or 2) having that need like you have got to sneeze only you don't.

Yeah, "ewww". But, I said they come closest, not that they are like it. The pressure is the same, but the feeling is more pleasurable.

But, that pleasurable pressure keeps building and building. Meanwhile, I am struggling to not give in to that pressure. My muscles tighten up all along the length of my body. My toes fold over and my back arches up off the bed. My teeth clamp so tightly shut I think I can hear a grinding just below my ears. And still the pressure builds. (This is generally about an hour after I began more or less)

Then there is a feeling as if downy feathers touch me at the crown of my head, the palm of each hand, and the soles of my feet at the exact moment that a burning pleasure so great it is almost painful surges up the length of my shaft. Those feathers seem to race along my skin, almost as if they were pulled along in the wake of each pulsating throb of thick cum fighting and clawing it's way out of me. They seem to converge and meet in my cock as the last oozing dribble of need finds it's way from the, seemingly too small, hole in the head of my settling cock.

And then the sadness settles in because I know that it will be at least a few minutes before I can start to experience that again.

Blowjob - For me, a blowjob is as much about the mental and emotional impact as it is about the actual physical sensations. (Possibly because I'm a little desensitized from so much masturbation, but that's neither here nor there.)

If you think about it for just a moment, the mouth is a veritable cornucopia of different textures compared to the hand or the vagina (or the anus, or the tits, or the eyelids or anywhere else you could put a cock). There's the softness of the lips, the hardness of the teeth, and the flexible strength of the tongue. There is warm wetness (unless you suck on an ice cube or mentholated cough drop at the same time). There is the flow of air along the shaft or a vacuum as you seal your lips around it and suck. Then there is the opening to the throat beyond all of them.

It is exceedingly rare that I climax only through the use of my partners mouth. Exactly one lover in my past could manage it whenever she wanted. And she delighted in doing it because it pissed me off and I would spend hours getting even. She had this trick where she would look up to meet my eyes while my tip was in her throat and her tongue would flick out past her lips to lick... Well, never mind. The question was how it felt to cum.

It was much the same sensation but much more intense than by hand (either mine or hers). Not more intense than when I was inside her, I don't think. Nor less. There is a sensation like what I think people mean when they talk about a chill up the spine. Sort of a cross between a tickle, a flinch, and a shudder. Other than that, I think it's about the same as described under the masturbation heading. Except more intense.

Facefuck - This wasn't mentioned in the original question, but I thought I'd throw it in as this sensation is different from what I think of as a blowjob.

In a blowjob, the woman's face is on top and she is ultimately in control of what she is doing and with how much of the cock. In a facefuck, whether by having the male forcibly control her head or turning over so that her head is trapped while he thrusts into her mouth, she gives up control.

This position is generally thought of as demeaning and humiliating to the female (or I suppose male in a gay/bi situation). It is also dangerous and requires quite a bit of control and trust. And not just in the way you might think. Obviously the guy has to have control over just how deep, how hard, and how fast he thrusts and the woman has to trust he won't hurt her. But, since I generally was working on her clitoris with my fingers (or mouth if she could accept that much of me in hers), she also had to have to control not to bite down when she climaxed and I had to trust that she wouldn't bite me.

Anyway, my partner lying on her back with her head hanging off the bed (or *ahem* my office desk) while I was standing with my cock in her mouth was different than while I was sitting with my hands trapped under my thighs and letting her do what she would. For one thing, running the tongue along the top of the shaft rather than the bottom is a completely different sensation since it is not quite as sensitive as the bottom in my case. For another, it's weird just how vulnerable knowing that she is looking up at your asshole can make a guy feel. And don't you dare move those hands from my quads or thighs unless you want me slam my back into the wall five feet away.

But, when it comes time to climax, in the rare instances I was able from this alone, there was an added distraction in that I had to keep my hips from thrusting forward further and harder than she could accept. Also, and this is going to sound strange from a guy, but not having her look me in the eye made it much less intimate than the blowjobs. As a result, while the sensations I described under the masturbation heading were still there, they were actually less intense than by hand (mine or hers).

Intercourse - It's just my opinion, but no matter how good everything else feels, the vagina is where the penis was made to go and vice versa. And as a result, it just plain feels better than anything else as well.

I forget exactly where, but I heard a comment made about "spicing things up in the bedroom" and looked over at my wife and asked her if she thought we needed to spice things up, if we'd gotten a little vanilla. She looked back at me with a straight face and asked if I'd upped her life insurance or something.

I should probably admit here that I have been accused of being a clit tease. And yes, quite frankly, I have absolutely loved getting my lovers all worked up to the point that they blatantly disregarded what good girls shouldn't do (or where). That being said, my wife has absolutely no sense of delayed gratification whatsoever. Fortunately, I've also trained her to be multi-orgasmic.

Oh, but the question was about my climax.

Well, after about an hour, give or take, when I have fought just as long and hard as I can to hold back while she has pulled me into her while thrusting up against me... well, this is going to sound like gooey romantic sentiment, but it is how I feel.

I feel like my skin is being peeled away from me and my heart and soul are trying to burst out of me to get into her. Especially when the little minx looks into my eyes and I know that she is seeing me and seeing me see her with her arms and legs wrapped around me and counterthrusting her hips against mine and gasps out those three little words every man longs to hear. "I'm cumming again."

It gets hard to breath and my heart feels like it is hammering hard enough to crack my ribs. Multicolored confetti seems to explode in my head and I can't keep my eyes open or my head tilted down to look at her. I can't get any closer to her, yet I am not close enough, and I strain forward to reach just a little deeper inside of her as if I could touch her heart and soul and... everything else stops as I feel that hard hot burst trying to force all of itself through a hole too small for it all to fit at once.

The sadness isn't as bad though, since, even though it will be a few minute before my cock gets hard again, I still have my hands and my mouth to try to bring her yet more pleasure before she manages to squirm away and push me back and beg me to stop and let her rest for just awhile. And then I can take her in my arms and hold her to me and tell her that if I were never able to make love again that I would be glad to have had that perfect moment with her.

Conclusion - So, although I probably didn't do a very good job of answering your question, Kate. For what it's worth, there are my experiences with orgasm through masturbation, blowjob, and intercourse. There are of course doggy, froggy, anal, titfucking, footjobs, and a myriad of other ways each a little different, but I hope I gave a pretty good idea. And hopefully some other guys will feel emboldened to contribute as well. And perhaps a little more erotically than I did.

Best of luck with your writing. :rose:
 
You guys are awesome. Thanks for the "informational" posts. They've given me some good ideas as to how I can make "my" guys come a bit more true-to-life I hope. And they've been very fun to read, too!

Thanks again! (a special shout-out again to Cone Ten for starting the ball rolling!)
 
My wife and I had a conversation about this one night, post coital. She asked me just about the same question you just did so I'll try and remember the answer.

The closest she and I could come to a feeling for a woman that is similar to what a man feels like when he cums is when a woman has to go pee and can't.

Whatever the situation is doesn't matter much, it's that feeling of needing to do something down there so badly it hurts.

You want to so much you could scream but you're having to hold back from doing it. You tense up, muscles lock, you strain to keep it from happening even though you know that no matter what you do it's going to happen.

You're going "Oh please, oh please not yet"

And then it happens and you feel like a sink drain has been pulled from you. It's like every part of you is draining out. You push hard to make it come out faster but at the same time feel like you could just roll your eyes up in your head and moan at how good it feels to finally get to do it.

All the energy leaves you and you just want to lean your head up against the tile wall and sleep. Little jerks and spasms force more out but your exhausted from the effort of holding it back.

Then as you sitting there, almost high from the feeling of relief, trying to piece together just what toilet paper is for and how to get it off the roll someone knocks on the stall door and goes.

"My turn."

And all you want to do is tell them to "fuck off" and "give me a minute."

As close as we could get to what an orgasm feels like for a man


Yes my wife and I have weird conversations

MST
 
I'll give it a shot.

For me the feeling of orgasm is concentrated in my cock and the muscles of my genital area. It's less a total body experience than I perceive it to be for women. In fact the rest of my body seems to fade away, except perhaps for a sort of tingling and and warmth up my spine and in my head. My cock feels electric the whole time, as I get close all my awareness and energy concentrate there, everything else is just air.

The feeling of pressure before orgasm is probably something that has no female equivalent. As I get close the pressure builds slowly, starting in my perineum and at the base of my cock. My balls tighten and get heavy. I feel a sensation in them that's hard to explain, like they're working, preparing. It's subtle but I've grown to love it.

Ejaculating is an incredible feeling. My muscles contract and my cock spasms, there's almost a hydraulic action as the ropes of cum pump out. I can often feel the first, heaviest spurt move up my cock, particularly when I've abstained for a few days. Every spasm is like a wave that washes over me, moving from the base of my cock out to the head, then back down the shaft and out to the rest of my body. When the wave gets to my extremities it's just a ripple, just soft warmth.

As for differences:

Hands are direct and efficient; nothing gets me there faster really. There's a certain intensity there. The pressure can be pinpoint and the attention focused in a way that is absent from other ways. It feels like I'm being made to cum, like my cum is being milked out.

Blowjobs are soft and visual. They take the longest for me but I often cum the hardest. Lips and tongue sort of massage, it feels like being kissed, it's soft and pleasurable but it can't get me off as quickly. What actually makes me cum is the roof of the mouth and the back of the throat, the warmth there is incredible. It feels like my cum is being beckoned out.

Sex feels like you're penetrating a cloud. The opening of the vagina provides an incredible sensation, when I push the head of my cock though it really feels like I've entered somewhere, crossed a threshold. Inside it's warm and enveloping. The pressure is always there, but it's gentle and velvety, not direct like with hands. The cervix is harder, brushing your head against it can be very intense. Sex is more interactive, more kinetic than the other ways you asked about. When you thrust, she squeezes. When you grind your hips, she coos and shifts the angle to take you deeper. I feel like I'm in a dialogue here, like the cum is being begged out of me by her body.

Yum. Great descriptions.
 
It wasn't until I read this thread that I realised how little attention I pay to my own orgasm compared to my partners. On reflection though that's hardly surprising. All that thrashing, gurning and yelling that women do is unbelievably exciting for me, and my own orgasm is more or less guaranteed.

I've asked girlfriends to describe their orgasms to me and it seems that there's a lot of variation - I suspect far more than between males. One lucky girl said that orgasm made her scalp tingle, all the way to her toes....

For me the head of my cock is where all pleasure is centred, not to say that other bits don't feel good too, but there's a specifically sexual sensation that is pretty much confined to old throbbing purple dome. one ex used to scratch the skin of my perineum very lightly and it made me think of shards of ice shooting into my skin - but in a nice way - If I wasn't turned on when she did this then I guess it would have tickled, but at the right time, it was pure pleasure.

Nobody else seems to have mentioned this, but I'm one of those guys that like to have their nipples played with during sex - but I have to be careful because it can make me come very quickly. When a partner excites my nipples during sex it seems to generate a sympathetic response at the base of my spine, right behind my scrotum.

As for the various bodily regions to come into, or on each is different, apart from the obvious physical differences between coming inside and outside a partners body, there's a psychological difference too.

I have to say I don't tend to use condoms much. I've had a vasectomy and most of my sex has taken place in the context of LTR's they make a big difference to sensation. It's like reading braille with marigold gloves on - but they're a necessary evil. Personally I prefer non-penetrative sex to condom sex, but some girls are all about penetration, so what can you do - this isn't the point anyway.

So. Sex itself is an amalgamation of sensation: sights, sounds, smells, and all the tactile input from your skin, but most of that is background to the sensation of the head of my cock getting stimulation from whatever it's in contact with. As I've said, pleasure starts in my cock, but I can get sympathetic bursts of sensation, mostly around my perineum as things cause my pelvic muscles to contract. During sex my skin is more sensitive anyway, although not to the extent that womens' skin seems to - maybe women are more demonstrative, but I doubt it.

As for orgasm itself, there comes a point at which your body takes over. For most of the time you can stop if you want, especially if you want to prolong the experience, but eventually you reach a tipping point. For me it happens pretty quickly, even if we've been fucking for an hour or more, suddenly the sensation in the head of my cock becomes incredibly intense, and there's about half a second where I might just be able to stop, and then there's no way. I feel my pelvic muscles spasming, but that's in the background. In the foreground there's an explosion of sensation in the head of my cock that shuts down all sensory input - like the flash of a nuclear explosion. Where one ex used to feel her whole body exploding, I seem to feel one part of mine to the exclusion of all else - for about five seconds or a little longer depending on the buildup.

Best place of all to come is inside a warm wet welcoming pussy. Half a million years of evolution have conditioned us to like that a lot. There's the whole psychological dimension. To use a climbing metaphor: When I fall, I'm intensely aware of my last piece of protection. I have no specific thoughts about it, but for the half a second or so I'm in free fall it fills my mind. When I come inside a woman's pussy I'm aware of her womb in exactly the same way, and I know that some, if not all women have a similar experience, from the depth of feeling in the reply to the question "Shall I come on you, or in you?" If a girl's feeling naughty she might say "come on me!" or variations thereof, but nothing like the deep visceral need that's apparent when she says "come inside me!" usually accompanied by an appeal to some deity. It's possible I may be projecting here, but I don't think so. Point is contraceptive measures or no, coming in a woman's puss means something that coming anywhere else doesn't.

I seem to have run out of words. Hope some of them made sense.
 
Last edited:
Let's see:

Handjob/masturbation: A bit boring, for me, to be honest. You get an intense, warm, pleasurable feeling in your cock and then it quickly fades. The only difference is if there's been a very slow and patient build-up.

Blowjob: A mouth feels warmer to me than a vagina and also more "watery" for obvious reasons. You feel as though your cock is submerged in warm water, combined with the caressing of lips and tongue...it's a gorgeous feeling. I get an incredibly intense orgasm. But it's a selfish orgasm, if you know what I mean. A blowjob is all about me and I don't feel any sense of connection whatsoever to the woman after. Also, my cock gets really sensitive after I've cum and most women don't appreciate that and go on licking and suckling...it gets painful the instant the orgasm recedes and I sometimes have to push a girl away.

Penetrative sex: You are extremely focused and concentrating intensely because you are trying to prolong the experience, or time your orgasm to coincide with hers, so you are more caught up in the feeling. I also think that, because during sex you are fighting back your climax and making something of an effort to "hold on", it means when it eventually comes it is all the more intense. You feel it build within your cock somehow and you know what is coming about 10 seconds before it happens - there is a tipping point at which you can no longer control it and all you can do is keep thrusting. Animalistic lust just takes over. Then this warm and glorious feeling just sort of explodes out of you.
 
None of the above for me.

My body is a feedback machine, if nuthin much is happening with her it aint happening with me, and then I gotta switch to manual drive to make it happen, that is, think of another gal and another time.

Maybe 90% of my excitement and enjoyment happens in my balls, and base of my penis. My penis gets hard first, then it inflates around the shaft. Its like holding a frozen weiner, then holding the weiner in a firm bun. The whole deal is like operating a fire truck pump, hose, and nozzle. Ejaculation is like opening a large valve that floods the vagina. It releases all the tension in my body down that hose. I was a fireman many years ago.
 
I haven't seen it mentioned here, so I'll add my two cents worth. Not all my orgasms are alike. Yes, they all feel good, but there various levels of 'good.' I'm only going to discuss penile-vaginal sex.

There's the highest level of orgasm when your female sex partner is really aroused, too. A long period of foreplay has gotten both of you ready. She's wet and you're dripping pre-cum. Finally, you both decide it's time to join together in sexual union.

As you are fully enveloped by her hot, wet vagina, the sensations on your cock are overwhelming. Likewise, her breathing, facial expressions, muscle tension, and eyes tell you she's turned on and every thrust you give her is given back by one of her own. There's a feedback loop which causes both partners' to reach for a peak. As others have mentioned, your muscles tense, your heart beats like it's going to break out of your chest, your toes curl, and you get sensations in your pubic area that you're getting close to orgasm. You can feel your scrotum tighten and draw your testicles closer to your body. At some point, about ten seconds before you ejaculate, there is no way to stop the flood of semen you know is coming. A second or two before ejaculation, you can feel your cock swell slightly, and you may stop thrusting, trying to push your cock as deeply into her vagina as possible.

It's even better when your partner climaxes at the same time as you. You feel her vaginal muscles squeezing your cock, your prostate is spasming, and the pulsing of semen through the length of your cock is out of this world. It feels like your entire being is drawn out of your cock and into her. The two of you have become one, as they say. After you've climaxed, your cock shrinks, your muscles relax, and a period of calm overcomes you. You're enveloped in a haze of euphoria. You cuddle your sex partner and share how much you enjoyed sex with her. This type of sex can occur at any time, but I call this 'honeymoon sex.'

Another level of orgasm occurs when you're 'doing your duty' as a husband. Perhaps you've had a hard day and aren't in the mood, but your wife showers, smells of perfume, and waits for you in bed, wanting to be serviced. You both go through the motions and you both may climax, but it isn't the same as the highest level I mentioned earlier, nor is it as satisfying. I call this 'old married sex.'

Then there's the 'quickie.' You come home for lunch and you or your wife suggests, "Let's have a quickie." There's no foreplay, and perhaps your wife only offered because she knows how much you love intercourse. The goal of a quickie is to orgasm as soon as possible. You feel something missing--mainly the foreplay. Your climax is over before you're ready. You don't have the same level of satisfaction or euphoria as the two previous examples. It seems too mechanical, even though you climaxed.

Every guy is different, so I have to say these are just my take on male orgasms. I hope this helps.
 
I'll try to add some things i feel may have been left out.
First of all i find it very strange that no one here has mentioned the prostate gland. This is the organ that contracts to emit the sperm and emen and shoot it up the penis and out. ll male orgasms involve the prostate.

An orgasm from stimulating the prostate is way different from one that feels more like it is coming from the head of the penis.

The head of the penis is analogous to the clitoris. Unfortunately, most American Males have been deprived of a certain amount of sensitivity by having parts of their cocks chopped off at birth. I was miraculously saved from that mutilation and am ever so grateful for it.

I could write a tome about using the foreskin to vary the stimulation of the penis head. There have been incidences when fucking in which my foreskin is held by her vagina and my cock is actually siding back and forth through my foreskin while entering, rentering her. The feeling is almost like that of a blowjob combined with vaginal. Sometimes my partner can hold my forskin with her lips and I can fuck her mouth and throat Through my foreskin.

Back to the prostate. This organ straddles the base of the penis. It can be manipulated in several ways. One is to enter through the anus, about 2 1/2 inches inside. most people's middle finger is long enough. Orgasms produced in this manner are less intense more immediate, more difficult to control and more 'all body', For the faint hearted who do not enjoy anal play, this organ can be stimulated by applying pressure at the extreme base of the penis either above or below the balls. Also backward pressure can stimulate the prostate (such as contact with the cervix).

Any man can learn to control his orgasm, hold back indefinitely and cum only when he wishes. Holding back for as long as possible creates a much stronger orgasm. I have experienced orgasms during which I nearly lose consciousness for five minutes or more.

I can have very hot intense orgasms that seem to center mainly on the head of the penis (similar to clitoral orgasms) Huge explosive orgasms that take everything from me instantly. or long slow orgasms that go on and on, fireworks behind my eyes, the feeling of loss of oneself, of sailing through the universe, of complete and total surrender.

One more thought. If my orgasm has not been penile. I can gently stroke the head of my penis , say with my thumb, and bring on after shocks for a long long time.

Finally no man mentioned NIPPLES. I believe men and women are more alike than different. Women can have clitoral orgasms, g spot orgasms or breast orgasms to name three. Men can have penis orgasms,prostate orgasms and breast orgasms (or at least heightened to a different level by nipple stimulation. Both sexes can apply various techniques to involve all these possibilities and come to one heavenly soul crunching blast.
i
 
Back
Top