Can I change my screen name?

SexyNaomi

Pretty Damn Red
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Posts
1,460
My screen name appears to attract a bit of attention from other users (I'm not sure where they're seeing me since I've posted very little) and I wondered if I can change it since they're wasting they're time.
 
My screen name appears to attract a bit of attention from other users (I'm not sure where they're seeing me since I've posted very little) and I wondered if I can change it since they're wasting they're time.

"Their" time.
 
Probably not. Or it would be easier to just make a new account.

Use "invisible mode." People are able to see your name on the active users list and therefore easier to send a PM.
 
If you post pictures in this thread of man on man action the mod, LTR, might speed up the process.
 
only if you get these assholes to stop talking about 2016 until at least the end of 2014.
 
My screen name appears to attract a bit of attention from other users (I'm not sure where they're seeing me since I've posted very little) and I wondered if I can change it since they're wasting they're time.

Why did you choose the prefix sexy, if you did not want attention?

There are plenty of women on lit who choose nondescript names and then find the men from whom they would like attention. It's more efficient.

Names such as sexykittenslave, vaginarex, swollenlabia, perkinipplegurl, and analannie are guaranteed to attract a certain crowd, and anyone who chooses such a name is never disappointed.
 
My screen name appears to attract a bit of attention from other users (I'm not sure where they're seeing me since I've posted very little) and I wondered if I can change it since they're wasting they're time.

With only 10 posts, it is a lot easier to stop using SexyNaomi and make a new user name that gives no indication about you.

Several people have been embarrassed by their choice of user name which doesn't reflect their real persona.

My name doesn't tell anything about my sexual preferences, nor, unless you know your Old Testament, anything much. Looking at my profile, my AV, and my posts gives more information than my user name.
 
It's not a big deal, in fact I don't care about getting messages, it's just that they're wasting their time.
 
Be careful when you change your screen name.

Look what happened to this girl.

128_1000.jpg


"Oops! My top accidentally came down when I tried to change my screen name."
 
not only is it NOT possible

you will have to change your name legally as well

:)
 
My screen name appears to attract a bit of attention from other users (I'm not sure where they're seeing me since I've posted very little) and I wondered if I can change it since they're wasting they're time.

thank you for your recent query.

the review process has already begun. consider this the 'interview' part of the programme. various established members will be asking you a number of questions that you should answer promptly, honestly and succinctly. also, certain requests will be made which have been designed to test the depth of your resolve to have your screen name permanently changed. screen names can be temporarily changed, but that process takes a far more intensive tack. if indeed a temporary screen name change is what you intended, please make this as a formal request in a separate thread. until a final disposition has been reached, please continue to post under your current screen name.

thank you for your recent query. this community strives to provide you with the best experience anywhere on the world wide web.
 
Back
Top