Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

Carlos grunted that he liked fucking her tight ass as his cock ached for some release. He could feel her ass tightening around his shaft as her body began to bounce with more vigor on his lap.

Jack began thrusting harder and faster keeping in rhythm with her and Carlos. The feel of Carlos' cock separated by the thin layer of skin made her pussy that much tighter.

She started to coax them to fill her holes with their hot cum. She was squirming on Carlos' lap and her face was a mask of lust. The three of them were now breathing hard in unison wanting to feel the same orgasmic pleasure. Her body started to shake and then he felt her muscles tighten, trying to hold both of them inside her while yet trying to hold onto the exquisite pleasure.

Jack and Carlos felt her orgasm him and they both knew it was no longer a matter of holding back. They heard her scream and they both felt her body jerking and squirming against their cocks. Carlos called out, "Aggg yea baby I'm filling your hot ass with my cum."

Jack felt his henchman's body jerking along with Emily and try as he might he could not hold back. But he had a different idea. Pulling his cock from her dripping pussy, he stood up and began to stroke his cock hard in front of her face. "Open that lovely mouth of yours baby. I'm going to seal this deal by letting you take all my cum in that dirty mouth of yours."
 
Emily was having the best fuck of her life with Carlos and Jack. They both made her feel so good. Her body reacted to them so well. She loved having them both in her thrusting into her hot little holes. She was getting fucked really harder just the way she liked it.

She was really happy she agreed to working for Jack because this was such an amazing way to close up their deal and she wouldn't have to stay on at the law firm she worked at. She didn't really like her boss and she could tell him to stick his job up his ass.

Her body was shaking her orgasm was so hot and intense. She was loving this so much and couldn't give a damn if anyone walked in. She was too into this to care.

Carlos came in her ass. It felt so good to have him explode in her ass. She now wanted Jack to cum for her. It really made her happy she could get both guys worked up. Jack pulled out of her pussy which disappointed her a little.

He stood up stroking his cock in front of her as her orgasm came to an end. He told her to open up her mouth because he wanted to seal the deal by cumming in her mouth. She opened up her mouth wide for him.

"Give me your cum." She said looking into his eyes. She wanted his cum deep in her mouth. She would swallow all of it and not waste a single drop.
 
Jack was looming over his new lawyer, his cock hard and ready to burst. Breathing hard he tried to keep from exploding until he could hold back no longer. "Ohhh baby I'm going to fill that filthy mouth of yours with everything I have," he grunted.

Carlos was holding Emily back against him, his hands playing and toying with her tits as she looked up at Jack with pleading eyes. He stroked his cock faster, feeling the overwhelming sensations in his cock building to the point where he couldn't hold out.

His hips jerked forward, shoving the crown of his cock head between her lips. He held it between her lips as he looked down into her face. "Get ready baby ....." he moaned loudly and then he grunted. "Ohhhh god ..... yesssss....." he yelled as the first blast slipped into her mouth. He continued to pump his cock faster, releasing one torrent of cum after another while his hips jerked with lust.

When the last of his juices filled her mouth he pulled his cock from her lips. "That's it baby you are mine now," he said.
 
Carlos was playing with her big perky tits as Jack stroked himself before her. He shoved his cock head between her lips and she let him slip into her mouth.

He looked down at her and told her to get ready she knew he was going to cum for her which made her happy. She wanted his cum.

He filled her mouth with his loads. She had her mouth full of his hot sticky cum. He pulled his cock from her lips and she swallowed his load.

She opened her mouth showing him it was all gone. "Yes Jack I'm your slutty little lawyer." She said grinning at him. She looked into his eyes.
 
Jack smiled down at Emily, smiling when she gulped and swallowed every last drop. He couldn't help but chuckle when she opened her mouth to prove to him there was not one drop missed.

"Yes Jack I'm your slutty little lawyer."

It had a nice ring to it and Jack was sure there would be many more pleasurable times for them. He pulled her up off Carlos and took her into his arms. "Yes Emily we are going to make a great team together," he said kissing her on the lips.

Carlos sat on the sofa watching the two of them standing nearby kissing and hugging. He felt a little jealous knowing his boss, Jack, would get to have more fun with this delectable woman. He could only hope that Jack would include him in on some of the fun.

The three of them got dressed and tried to make themselves presentable before they left the conference room. They could still hear the noise in the corridor but for them it didn't matter. They had satisfied their sexual appetites for the moment.

Jack looked at Emily and then took her into his arms again. "I want you to remember this for the rest of the day. Carlos will be over to pick you up at your apartment this evening. We are going out to eat and meet a man who needs your expert advice. Until then let me leave you with this." He pulled her tight against him and kissed her hard on the mouth. his tongue snaked between her lips and he could taste his own salty cum on her tongue.

As they left Carlos had a gleam in his eye knowing he would be alone with this gorgeous woman. "I'll pick you up at 5," he whispered kissing her on the cheek. He knew they would not have dinner at the restaurant until 8.
 
Jack pulled Emily up off of Carlos. He pulled her into his arms. "We sure are going to be a perfect team." She said. He kissed and she kisses him back with so much passion.

Emily feels like since she met Jack she has changed. She's feisty, confident and bold and its all because of Jack.

She was in Jack's arms kissing him. She had sort of forgot about Carlos in the corner. She had really feelings for Jack and felt she would only be with Carlos when they had threesomes.

They all got dressed. Emily brushed down her suit to make sure she looked presentable. She wondered if anyone outside the conference room knew what they had done.

"Oh I will remember it for the rest of my life and okay I'm always ready to give my expert advice for you." She said.

Jack kissed her again. They all left the room together. Carlos told her he'd pick her up at 5. She nodded her head before leaving the boys.

She went down to the law firm she had been working at and quit it felt so good to be away from the big corporation who were famous because of her.

She went home and took a long bath. Once she got out the bath she noticed it was getting closer to 5. She sat at her dressing table doing her hair and make up.

She went into her walking in closet and chose out http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/79/51/0d/79510d37edfd85975fc6743dd9696c46.jpg and http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mKexd0wpjAZNnUvusXWg_Eg.jpg.

She went and got a glass of champagne to celebrate her new job. She was waiting for Carlos to come pick her up so she could start the night off with Jack.
 
Jack and Carlos drove back to the house, both of them thinking about the lovely woman that was to be their new lawyer. When they arrived, Jack went into his study to finish up some work and talk to some of his business associates. He had gotten Alonzo out on bail and planned to have him meet Emily tonight so she could represent him in court.

Carlos finished his duties and then changed clothes before making his way to the study. "hey boss I'm going to pick up Emily. Anything I should be aware of?"

I want you and Anthony to go pick up Alonzo and take him to the restaurant. I decided I will go pick up Emily and we'll meet you at the restaurant."

Carlos was a bit miffed when his boss told him he wasn't going to pick up Emily. He was looking forward to seeing her without the boss around. "Huh ok boss whatever you say," leaving no doubt he was disappointed.

Jack drove to Emily's place and smiled at the thought that she would be thinking Carlos would be picking her up. He knocked on the door and then waited to see the surprise on her face.
 
Emily was drinking her glass of wine. She turned on the TV and was watching some stupid programme as she sipped more on her drink.

She expected Carlos to come pick her up and take to Jack so she could give her expertise to help whoever Jack needed her too.

She was happy she was going to be working full time for Jack. She would be getting paid lots and would be seeing Jack a lot too so it was perfect.

She heard a knock on her front door. She got up and answered the door. She was shocked to see Jack instead of Carlos.

"Hi I didn't expect you." She said. She kissed him passionately. She did a little spin for him. "What do you think of my outfit?" She asked.
 
Jack was standing outside the door and smiled brightly when the door opened and he saw the surprise on Emily's face.

After her initial shock at seeing Jack instead of Carlos she said, "Hi I didn't expect you." Then without warning he saw her come towards him and then next thing he knew, she was kissing him passionately.

After the torrid kiss, he smiled as she stepped back and then did a little spin for him. "What do you think of my outfit?"

Jack took in the blue dress that hung on every curve and accentuated her hour glass figure. He put his hand on his chin and smiled at his new lawyer. "Hmmm let me see," he teased. "I think it is the right color for you and it accentuates your lovely curves," he added.

He glanced down at the high heels and then back at her face. "I like the heels too," he said as he moved toward her. Taking her into his arms, he kissed her hard and wantonly on the lips. The kiss was filled with passion and want for more.

He pulled his lips from hers and noticed they were both breathing a bit harder. "I was planning to have Carlos pick you up but then I thought I needed to see where you lived. We have all sorts of time. Why don't you show my your place. I want to see all your rooms," he said putting an emphasis on the word all.
 
"I'm glad you like my dress and heels. I picked out especially for you, I thought you'd like it." She said. He took her into his arms and he kissed her, she kissed back passionately looking into his eyes.

"Yeah I was expecting Carlos but I'm glad your here instead. Well this is where I live, I will definitely show you around my apartment." She said smiling at him. She took his hand and lead him into her apartment.

She was going to give a quick tour then take him to her room. "Well this is the front room." She said showing him the front room first. She took him to the kitchen. "The kitchen. I love to cook, I will have to cook for you at some point." She said. She took him to her dining room. "Dining room." She said.

She took him to her spare room which had a treadmill, a desk, computer and a book shelf full of books. "This is my spare room." She said. She then took him to her room. "This is my bedroom." She said. She sat on the bed and pulled him to sit next to her. "Well this is my bed." She said smiling at him. She leaned in and kissed him. "I missed you." She said.
 
Jack followed her around the house taking note of each room she led him into. "I'd love to have you cook a meal for me sometime Emily," he answered her when they were in the kitchen.

He noted that each room was well organized. He liked the idea that she kept herself in good shape, working out on her own equipment. Her apartment was an extension of her work ethic and he knew first hand how organized she was in the court room. When they got to her bedroom, he looked around with interest. The bed was large and he smiled when she sat on the bed and pulled him to sit next to her.

She gave him a devilish smile as she said "Well this is my bed. I missed you." She leaned over to him and kissed him.

"I missed you too," he said pulling his lips away slightly and then kissing her passionately. Pulling her backwards they lay on the bed half on and half off. He wanted her again and it seemed he could never get enough of her. Carlos was back at the house and so there was no one to disturb them.

He got up and stood at the edge of the bed looking down at his sexy lawyer. He grabbed her hands, pulling her toward him. "Let's take off your dress baby. I don't want it all wrinkled when we go out to eat later."
 
"Well I will definitely cook for you soon." Emily said looking at Jack smiling. She knew they would be more then just business and sleeping together. She wanted much more than that with him.

Her apartment was like her organised and cute. She liked everything a certain way in her apartment and everything had its place. She loved her place but living alone could get lonely for her.

Her bedroom had a big bed, a walk in wardrobe and a on suite bathroom. Her bedroom was her favourite room in her apartment. The colour scheme was light no big bright colours it was pretty but not in your face.

"I'm glad you missed me and I'm so glad you came to get me instead of Carlos." She said. He pulled her backwards. They lay half on the bed and half off. She liked spending time with him so much. He made her feel so secure.

He made her feel good about herself and he had a crazy effect on her body. His touch drove her crazy. He got off the bed and stood at the edge of the bed looking at her. He grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him.

"Yeah we don't want my dress wrinkled." She said looking at him smiling. She slide off her dress and under was http://www.mysmartypants.co.uk/images/detailed/0/lucy_bra_thong_black1369247368519d0e88d03d2.jpg. She moved closer to him and pulled him into her arms. She put her arms round his neck pulling his lips to hers. She kissed him passionately.
 
When he pulled off her dress and looked at her standing before him in the sexy outfit, http://www.mysmartypants.co.uk/image...d0e88d03d2.jpg, he smiled.

"You have such good taste in clothes baby," he said as he took in the thin black lace material hiding her womanly features. He saw that look of want and need in her eyes. Welcoming her into his arms he returned her kiss passionately.

His hands roamed over her back pulling her hard against him. The smell of her fragrant perfume smelled great and he wanted her. No he needed her badly. It had only been a few hours since he and Carlos had her in the conference room.

He broke the kiss and smiled wickedly down at her. "I don't think it quite fair that you are dressed like that and I'm still fully clothed. Do you think we should do something about that Emily?" He laughed and then put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down in front of him.
 
"Well I think you should lose some of your clothes so it is equal." She said laughing as he pushed her down in front of him. She was on her knees. She ran her hand up his leg to his zipper. She unzipped his trousers and then she pulled them down. She got up and took off his shirt.

"I want you so badly." She said. She pushed him onto the bed. She kissed up his neck to his jawline. "You are the only thing I need and want." She said. Her lips went to his. She kissed him passionately her body grinding against him.

"You know I really like you." She said looking into his eyes as she stroked his chest. Her hand went down his chest and into his boxers. She gripped his cock softly. "I like this as well." She said with a grin. She pulled his boxers off so he was now naked under her.
 
Jack moaned when Emily's hand slid up the inside of his trousers. He wondered why she didn't start playing with his cock but she got up and had some other ideas as she took off his shirt.

He listened to her words"I want you so badly." Then she added after she pushed him onto the bed and climbed up on top of him. "You are the only thing I need and want."

He felt her lips crush down on his and her body began to grind against him. He smiled when she told him she really liked him and then her hand was stroking his chest, moving down to the thick cock hidden in his boxer shorts.

He moaned, "Oh I bet you do," when her hand gripped his cock, softly stroking it tenderly. Jack was now naked under her and he looked up at her dressed in her black lace bra and panties.

He liked that she was taking the initiative and he didn't always have to be the one that made all the decisions in the bedroom. He wondered what she had in mind for him and his cock jerked a little thinking of what his slutty lawyer had in store for him.

"It looks like you have me at a disadvantage," he teased her. "What are you going to do with your prize? Are you going to be nice to me?" He said in a soft tone.
 
"Oh I do your lawyers in charge now." She said she giggled looking down at him. She kissed him. "Well I can think of many things to do with you but I'm not sure if I'm going to be nice to you or not. Me being nice all depends on you." She said. She slide her panties off then her bra. "Me being nice depends on how you make me feel. I want you to please my pussy and ass with your tongue." She said. She moved so she was literally sitting on his face. "Now please me or I may hurt my prize." She said.

She felt so powerful and confident. He made her feel comfortable and able to explore all the sides of herself. She felt she was a mix of submissive and dominant. She liked being controlled but sometimes she wanted control and being able to control a man like Jack was such a turn on. He was a powerful man and she had him where she wanted him.
 
Jack smiled at his sexy lawyer sitting on top of him, telling him how she was in charge. He felt her bra scrap against his naked chest when she leaned down to kiss him hard on the lips.

He liked the idea of her being dominant now. So many of the women he dated in the past simply wanted him to take charge. But he took charge all day in his business and sometimes it felt good to be told what to do. She was teasing him, telling him she didn't know if she would be nice or not and it depended on him. It would be so easy to overpower her since he was much stronger than her but he lay on the bed waiting to see what she had in mind for him.

He thought of what pleasure she had in store for him whether he was good or not toward her. He watched her slide her panties off her slim hips and the she removed her bra. God he loved looking at her body. It seemed he could not get enough of staring at her womanly charms.

"Me being nice depends on how you make me feel. I want you to please my pussy and ass with your tongue."

Watching as she climbed up on him until her pussy was staring him in the face. "Hmmm what a lovely sight," he whispered. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, he pulled her pussy down onto his lips. "Hmmm so fucking wet and tasty," he mumbled as his tongue darted out to lick up and down her slick slit.

Her hips began to slide back and forth on his lips. His tongue darted inside her tight pussy and then she moved so he could tease her clit. The way she was working her hips made his cock harder. He knew that in good time his cock would come into action but now all he wanted to do was please his lovely lawyer's pussy.

His hands moved upward to grab her luscious breasts. They were swaying with each motion of her hips and he found each nipple. His hands massaged the massive globes and then his fingers found her hard nipples waiting to be teased. As his tongue slipped in and out of her pussy, his fingers pulled and pinched the nipples until they were rock hard.

When her hips raised off his face for a moment, he gasped for air. "Am I pleasing my slutty lawyer?"
 
Now Emily knew if Jack really wanted to he could over power her because he is much stronger and bigger then her. She pushed against his tongue and she was grinding against his tongue. She heard him mumble that she was so wet and tasty. He was licking her clit making her moan out. His tongue darted into her pussy and it wandered to her clit. She liked feeling his tongue pleasing her. She saw his cock was getting harder as his tongue was playing with her clit.

He was playing with her boobs, his hands were massaging her boobs and teasing her nipples. His tongue was moving in and out of her wet pussy. He pinched her nipples. She groaned out loudly. "Oh Jack." She moaned out. Her nipples were hard for him. His tongue was getting her so wet. She raised her hips off his face. He gasped for air. "Well yes but I still feel I want to be mean to you." She said. She looked at him and smiled. She leaned down and kissed him. "Your mine." She said. She slide off him.

She went into her bedside table and got two pairs of handcuffs out. She cuffed his hands to the bed poles. She kissed down his chest. "Now if you want to cum you have to ask me." She said. She kissed down to his cock. She licked his cock softly. She looked up at him. "Now Jack why don't you tell me how much you like your hot lawyer and why you like her." She said. She lightly gripped his cock slipping him into her mouth.
 
Jack loved hearing Emily moan as he played with her hard nipples. They were so stiff and when her pinched and pulled them it made her moans grow louder and louder. But then she raised her hips off his face and he was gasping for breath.

He smiled at her when she said, "Well yes but I still feel I want to be mean to you." He saw her giving him a devilish smile and then she leaned down to kiss him, her hard nipples scrapping against his chest. He heard he soft husky voice announce "Your mine."

Jack wondered what she meant and smiled when she produced two pairs of handcuffs. He could have easily fought her off and turned the tables but he wanted to see what his new lawyer had in mind. He didn't have to be in control the whole time and now he offered no resistance when she cuffed his hands to the bed posts.

"Now if you want to cum you have to ask me." He chuckled when she said this and then replied, "My revenge will be so sweet. What goes around comes around." He knew that whatever she did he would get even with her.

"Ohhh yea," he moaned when Emily kissed his cock and then proceeded to lick up and down the entire shaft while looking up at him. He heard her command to tell her how much he liked his hot lawyer why he liked her and then let out another groan when she slipped his cock back into her mouth.

He was helpless and she was in control of his impending orgasm. That is if she let him cum. She could tease him all she wanted and just leave him high and dry but he had a feeling she wanted him squirming and on the verge of exploding.

"I love my hot lawyer sucking my cock," groaned again feeling the heat of her mouth envelope him. "Ohhh fuck I like feeling your hot body sliding on me and then your hot pussy getting fucked by my thick cock. That cock is all yours baby. Ohhhh that's it slut suck it harder."

He pulled at his restraints but knowing it was futile. She was in control of his pleasure and he wanted her to take him to the pinnacle of lust before he exploded. His hips rose off the bed only to be denied shoving his cock deeper into her mouth when she pulled back. He knew she was a master of teasing the jurors in the court room and now he wondered how long she would tease him. He groaned as she stroked his cock wondering if she had any other punishment in store for him.
 
Emily was loving being with Jack. He was letting her take control and didn't stop her cuffing him. He would easily overpower her. He was bigger and a lot stronger then her. She really was enjoying her time with him. He was really making her feel more confident and sexy.

She liked that she was able to control him. She was pretty submissive but she did like to be dominant and in charge sometimes too. She had him cuffed down to the bed. She looked at him smiling devilishly.

He told her his revenge would be so sweet. That made her a little nervous but she wanted to play with him so she pushed it out her mind. She was licking at his cock greedily. She loved his big cock.

She was going to tease him so much that it would drive him absolutely crazy. She wanted to see him squirm. She really want to him get all worked up. She may even get him to beg her to let him cum.

She was sucking on him nice and hard now. She liked hearing what he liked about her. She winked at him when he called her a slut. She looked up at him as she grabbed as his balls. He squeezed his balls hard. She slide her mouth off his cock. "Tell me your cock is mine." She said.

She moved back and spread her legs wide. She stroked her wet pussy lips. She was moaning out. "Do you like me touching myself? I bet you wish that you was touching me instead." She said.

Her other hand fondled her boobs as she slide two fingers into her. She thrusted her two fingers hard in and out of her pussy. She stretched her leg out and rubbed his cock with her foot teasing him.
 
Emily was doing a fantastic job getting his cock hard with her hands and mouth. His hips squirmed on the bed a little and he pulled at the restraints. He was enjoying her taking control. He liked the idea of not being able to control the situation sometimes in the bedroom. In the world of business it was a totally different matter. There was no way he would relinquish control if they were in a business situation.

That devilishly look on her face and mischievous laugh told him he was in for some special things from his darling lawyer. How much she was into domination remained to be seen but from her actions so far, she was enjoying her domination of him. He wondered how long she would make him wait to cum but then he put that thought out of his mind. He wanted to let her do whatever she wanted.

He let out a long low groan when she grabbed his balls, squeezing them in her hand. His hips bucked when she pulled her mouth off his cock, wanting to have her lips and tongue on it. She gave him a sensuous smile, denying him her mouth.

He was helpless and she had all the control. "Tell me your cock is mine."

"Ohhh baby my cock is yours and only yours," he spoke between deep breaths. "I want you to do whatever you want but just let me fuck you baby!"

He thought she would wrap her lips around his thick cock but then she pulled away leaving his cock jerking in midair. He watched as she began to stroke her own pussy moaning when her fingers slipped inside her glistening lips.

"I like watching you play with your cunt baby." His breathing was harder as he watched her fingers get wet with her own juices. "Yea baby I want to touch and kiss that lovely pussy of yours. I want to taste your hot juices and lick them off your fingers," he moaned, pulling on the restraints a bit harder.

She was doing a great job of getting him excited. He wanted his cock in her mouth or pussy but he had a feeling he would be denied the pleasure at least for a little while. He could only watch as she fucked her pussy with her fingers getting them wet.

When she put her foot on his cock, he moaned while her toes and the sole of her feet massaged his cock. She was pleasuring herself but she made sure his cock did not deflate. He saw the twinkle in her eyes that this was just the start of her torturing him. She was denying him touching her and it was getting him more and more excited. His cock jerked under the touch of her foot and he wondered what his slutty lawyer had in mind next.
 
"Damn right you like it and want my pussy because your such dirty little boy. I make you so hard don't I?" She said. Her tone was become more dominant. She was really getting into the role of dominatrix.

He was pulling on his restraints but it wasn't going to get him free. Her foot rubbed harder at his cock. She was really enjoying this so much. She got up off the bed. She moved to the top side of the bed. "Open your mouth clean my juices off my fingers." She said. She pushed her fingers into his mouth.

She leaned to her bedside draw and slide out a http://www.joannalark.com/store/product_images/m/bdsm_whip_jlwb80dd__28196.jpg. She ran the whip over his chest. "Your my little toy to play with aren't you?" She said.

She pulled her fingers out of his mouth. She looked at him with a dominant grin. She liked having him cuffed down to the bed for her to play with. She really wanted to make him submissive to her right there in her house out of her house he was the boss but here she was.
 
Jack felt her foot rubbing against his hard cock and it was exciting him to see her this way. "Yes you make me so hard baby," he gasped as she applied more pressure to his cock. She was becoming more demanding .... and he wondered what she had in mind for him. "Yes mistress .... I'm a dirty boy," he said, surprised he used the word mistress. He had never said that to any other woman when they tied him up but then none of them had the effect on him like Emily did.

He watched when she pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy and then moved to the top of the bed. He groaned when she ordered him. "Open your mouth clean my juices off my fingers."

Jack had very little time to tell her, "Yes ..... yes mistress." and then her fingers were being shoved deep into his mouth. He sucked on them, cleaning them off as he watched her lean over to the side of the bed.

His eyes opened wide when she pulled the whip out of the drawer. http://www.joannalark.com/store/prod...0dd__28196.jpg.

He watched her closely when she slid the whip over his chest and then taunted him. "Your my little toy to play with aren't you?"

"Ummmm yes .... yes mistress I am your toy," he stammered watching her eyes glitter with excitement. He was waiting expectantly for her as she slid the ends of the whip lightly over his skin. He felt a thrill of excitement and a tinge of fear not knowing what his lawyer was going to do.

He looked her in the eyes and saw the determination and knew he was at her mercy. "What ..... what are you going to do with that?" he said looking at the whip. He knew what she was going to do and waited for her to make her decision.
 
Emily loved hearing Jack call her Mistress. Hearing him say that made her so wet and turn her on so much. Her whole body wanted him but she wasn't going to give him what he wanted yet, of course eventually she'd be on his cock giving him the best fuck of his whole life.

He had her fingers in her mouth and he was sucking on her fingers which were covered in her juices. Suddenly he was looking less big and powerful. He was submitting to her. She liked being in control of him. He was a good little bitch for her and was cleaning her fingers.

"Damn right you are mine. Your all mine to play with." She said. The whip trailed over his body. "Oh I'm going to do whatever I want to you and your going to like it." She said.

She looked at him as she hit the whip down on his chest. She liked the sound the whip made as it hit his chest. She hit his chest a few more times. "Now I want to hear my bitch scream out." She said.

She ran the whip down his chest to his cock. She ran the whip against his cock. She looked at him grinning as she lifted the whip and then hit it down on his cock.
 
Jack sucked the juices off her fingers, enjoying the taste when she abruptly pulled her fingers out. There was a new look on her face. One that told him she was in total control of his pleasure whether he liked it or not.

There was almost a sinister laugh from her as she slid the ends of the whip across his chest teasing him. Jack saw that her whole demeanor changed now that he was cuffed to the bed and she could simply have her way with him. She was not the class act lawyer but rather now she was the dominatrix who was enjoying tormenting Jack. From the look in her eyes he saw a more sadistic side of her.

He didn't have to wait long as she looked him squarely in the eyes and mocked him when she told him. "Damn right you are mine. Your all mine to play with....... Oh I'm going to do whatever I want to you and your going to like it."

Hell he had no choice in the matter whether he liked it or not. He felt the ends of the whip slide over his chest and then she flicked her wrist and the strands of leather cascaded on his chest. The first hit did not hurt but then she flicked her wrist harder and the sound of the tips grew louder. "Ohhh fuck," he moaned waiting for her next move.

He saw her eyes narrow and her look changed as he laughed and called to him. "Now I want to hear my bitch scream out."

His eyes opened wider when he saw her intended target. His cock was hard and lying on his stomach. He saw the tips of the whip being drug across his cock and he let out another soft moan ..... "Ohhh ..."

Jack looked at her face which was fixed on his cock. He knew she her plan was now and he started to protest .... "No ... not that...." But the words barely got out of his mouth when he saw the sinister grin on her face and she raised the whip above him.

"Owwww" ..... was the soft scream as the pain rang through his body like an electric shock when the leather straps made contact with his hard cock. His hips jerked, trying to get away but he had no where to turn.

Surprisingly the pain subsided rather quickly and he felt his cock jerk up and down. Pulling on his restraints was useless but he did so anyway as he watched her face, staring at his naked body. She said she wanted to hear him scream and he thought his torture was only beginning.

He thought he could reason with her as he called out .... "Please mistress ...."
 
Back
Top