PM asshattery

Now now KJ, what happened between this post:

I fully agree! ROFLMAO!
Doi it Ash! Please do it! :):devil::D

And this one?

Come on guys! This is a human being you are talking about! Have a heart and don't judge by looks OK? Why can't we all be nice?She may have a heart of gold just waiting for the right person. She can PM me anytime but most of you will be ignored because of the way you treated her.

So before you get up on that high horse and point the finger of scorn, make sure to point that finger back at you too.

Quite frankly--I think she has a gorgeous face, but if she was my friend, she and I would have to have a chat about fashion and keeping your pants on in public. I give all my gfs that advice, plus size or not.

Last edited:
I wish you'd all stop talking about me like I'm not here.

I simply adore you. :D

Anybody have anymore asshat pm's? This thread has seriously derailed. Where is Josh123--I wonder what I have to do to get a pm from him to post on here.

I simply adore you. :D

Anybody have anymore asshat pm's? This thread has seriously derailed. Where is Josh123--I wonder what I have to do to get a pm from him to post on here.

Shine the naked, ginger cherub signal into the night sky.

Seriously though, he seemed keen to send out PMs. Either he hasn't yet, or he has, and none of you ladies are posting them because of their uneasy "it puts the lotion in the basket" quality.

Got this:

By the way, this is me:

link removed to protect the guilty

Would love to cyber/ role play/ share a web cam with you, whatever interests you. Let me know if you are interested.

The thread in question had a few cock shots that were taken in the early days of the financial crisis, and had long-since been abandoned. I hope that putting a general vintage to the cock shots doesn't constitute identifying information.

Now now KJ, what happened between this post:

And this one?

So before you get up on that high horse and point the finger of scorn, make sure to point that finger back at you too.

Quite frankly--I think she has a gorgeous face, but if she was my friend, she and I would have to have a chat about fashion and keeping your pants on in public. I give all my gfs that advice, plus size or not.

Not on high horse - it was meant to be funny. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. Just here for fun! :):rose:

Not on high horse - it was meant to be funny. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. Just here for fun! :):rose:

Thank goodness. :) It was actually quite an excellent impression of one of my daughter's friends who gets quite dramatic.

Send him this. .

Tell him you are ready when he is, but only if he promises to suck your dick too. And hey that shouldn't be a problem since he likes the taste of cum so much. Oh, and ask how he feels about dressing up like Princess Leia and wearing a leash. :D

Sent photo and ask him to meet me here (inserted link this thread) and told him he has to suck my cock first. :D:devil:

I've had a few creepy/aggressive females PM me, especially when I had pics up, but I always delete, ignore, and block when necessary. I wouldn't want to repost what they said anyway, it just gives them the attention they want.

I wouldn't want to repost what they said anyway, it just gives them the attention they want.

I found that out the hard way. You respond to them at all and they come back worse and usually with their friends in tow! Almost made me leave Lit. for good, but I am here for ME, not them regardless of how they feel about me! ;)

I found that out the hard way. You respond to them at all and they come back worse and usually with their friends in tow! Almost made me leave Lit. for good, but I am here for ME, not them regardless of how they feel about me! ;)

That's the spirit girl!:rose:

And anyone who talks shit and then has to run and get a few buddies to defend them is a serious loser who needs to get a life.

I've gone to war with a few people on here, i didn't need anyone but myself LoL Adult men ganging up on a woman-because their buddy got rejected for being a loser perv...hilfuckinglarious!

At the end of the day, no one here is doing shit for me IRL, so IDGAF who likes me or not, i'm here for me.

I thought the point of this thread was to NOT take the PM asshats seriously. ;)

I recently received some asshat PMs, over 1/2 dozen from the same asshat that I did not reply to. They only stopped when the sender was told of their probable appearance in this thread.

If you like
Asshat2 said:
my stories and post then why wont you at least edit out the fist two quotes and the forth one. I've been cosidering deleting all of my post because of that. I've been in tears since I first read those. They are posted in a way that is totally out of context. Not to mention Asshat1 don't even come here anymore. And I'm not her although we are friends.
I ask nicely but it's up to you - free speach and all, but I do have feelings too. :(

I found the 3rd and 2nd to last sentences quite odd, as they state something contrary to what I had read elsewhere.

20 minutes later this gem appears in my Inbox.

Real men
Asshat2 said:
After being ask twice for an edit or delete that clearly made a girl upset, a real man would have done so before it gets quoted. Thanks again. I'm fucking done with it! :(

I think the ones who take things most serious, are the ones who should not be taken seriously at all.

You Emerson40, are just looking to get another fight going. Sorry, take your bait to someone who cares. Not gonna bite. :) (btw: what you are doing IS Trolling)

Last edited:
I'd love to get the thread back on-topic, but the asshats seem to have disappeared. :( I'm sure a fresh crop will show up soon though.

You Emerson40, are just looking to get another fight going. Sorry, take your bait to someone who cares.

Sorry sweetcheeks, despite you thinking every thread you participate in is about you, you are so very wrong. There is no fight to be had here.

I have made the point(s) I wanted to make, showing my work using your posts, in your thread.
You've avoided answering questions that other's have put to you about your contradictions, the holes in your bullshit big enough to drive trucks through, and your alts. Yet you (or one of your alts) cry "poor, poor me!" when I do.

Piss off you silly twat. Stick to writing your stories (which, I complimented you on by the way. You must have missed that beiing too busy setting your hair on fire and running through the boards screaming "TROLL!"), and cut back on the attention seeking.

Change the record already. You have danced the fuck out of this song.

*end of temporary thread derail*

As BeachMomma has graciously pointed out, lets get back to the hilarious and not so very serious business of Asshat PMs.

As BeachMomma has graciously pointed out, lets get back to the hilarious and not so very serious business of Asshat PMs.

I could make an alt and send out asshat PMs. Hmm, should I be a woman pretending to be a man or a man pretending to be a woman? I could do them both! That would make for interesting asshattery. :devil:

Sorry sweetcheeks, despite you thinking every thread you participate in is about you, you are so very wrong. There is no fight to be had here.

I have made the point(s) I wanted to make, showing my work using your posts, in your thread.
You've avoided answering questions that other's have put to you about your contradictions, the holes in your bullshit big enough to drive trucks through, and your alts. Yet you (or one of your alts) cry "poor, poor me!" when I do.

Piss off you silly twat. Stick to writing your stories (which, I complimented you on by the way. You must have missed that beiing too busy setting your hair on fire and running through the boards screaming "TROLL!"), and cut back on the attention seeking.

Change the record already. You have danced the fuck out of this song.

*end of temporary thread derail*

Personally speaking, it looks you are the one keeping it going Emerson. Don't you think? I don't see KJ smashing your sarcastic comments so why don't you just grow up (you act like a 12 year old), and drop it? Leave her alone and she will leave you alone - both are acting like children!
Get to the point of the thread or get lost I say!

Last edited:
Personally speaking, it looks you are the one keeping it going Emerson. Don't you think? I don't see KJ smashing your sarcastic comments so why don't you just grow up (you act like a 12 year old), and drop it? Leave her alone and she will leave you alone - both are acting like children!
Get to the point of the thread or get lost I say!

alts.jpg

Don't bother me because I'am not an "ALT". I think you are. You are a person who likes to get things started and then you want to push it to the point that you screw-up other peoples threads(like this one). Seen you're profile and your post - pretty darn close to someone else that I know. Quit while ahead and stop fucking with other people's threads! You smell of troll!

Refuse to give in and mess up someones thread - back to topic please.

Last edited:
Back