Mystical Adventures

amon_darknight

Say Goodnighttothe Badguy
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Posts
6,840
~~This thread is closed to Lmcms, please enjoy~~



A year has passed since the world saw a crime within a video game, since a video game took th lives of innocent people, since the defeat of Sword Art Online. The legenday hero Kirito and Asuna, who were lovers as well saved all those that were still trapped within the game.

But here we stand a year later to find ourselves waiting for the new game release, the game that could rivial the other big games that used the mind to play, took the player to a new game reality with the power of computers and the brain. This game was more adult themed though, had to be 18 to play, still the line stretched down the street as people waited in the cold of night for th store to open, a lot of people were going to spend. Large amount of money on the system an game, same engine Sword Art used, a visual helmet and the game chip. Many people awated this game, just so they could do more adult oriented things...

A young guy stood leaning against a wall with his phone out, watching or playing something, his shaggy hair stuck up and his stubble showed he did not shave in a few days. He wore a brown hoodie and blue denium jeans with head phones on as he tapped his foot to the beat of th music. He stood there in line alone, most people were talking amongst eachother, but he stood alone. He wore thin glasses and was smoking, he was staring at his phone intently.

Th clock striked midnight and the workers of the shop started to call numbers to pick there games up. The young man waited his turn, h wanted to get it so he could start playing as soon as he could.

The game was a fantasy based game, armor, swords, shields, many other weapons, magic and powers. There was monsters to fight, exploring to be done, quests to do, jobs to master, so many things to do, dungeons to conquer, gear to be won and PVP...

He looked to his recipet and saw he was a kin of high number, and he was jumping to get the game. He wanted it, he needed it, like he needed the touch of a beautiful woman...

Damn, major shortage of that...

But in the game he could b anything he wanted

A hero...

He sighed and straighted himself up as he thought about the game play, he has done it before, he can do it here live.
 
The night was cold with a light breeze to annouce it would only get colder. People littered about huddling in to coats and jackets talking and huddling close together to help ward of the chill as they waited for the latest hottest video game release. Toward the front of the line that led to the video store but still a bit away from the door sat a girl medium length red hair. She had clips holding it way from her eyes but still no one surrounding her would beable to see the color of her eyes as she sat staring down at her lap top that had a wifi connection as she seemed to read about something of great intrest to her.

She was wearing black jeans and a black low cut knit sweater. Her thin chic plastic framed glasses sat perched on her nose as she tuned out the sounds of conversations around her. She was eager for the game to come out she had taken 3 days off work so she could sleep during the day today and then have the next two days to play the game. The concept behind the game thrilled her she would actually get to step out of reality and be whom ever she wanted instead of the shy little red headed mouse she was.

Finally the door opened and the workers began to call out numbers. She closed her laptop and rose gracefully to her full height which was actually on the shorter side of the scale. She could feel her nerves jumping in anticpation as she began to shake slightly in her eagerness. Soon her number was called and she went to collect her game tucking it in close to her chest and making a beline back to her apartment which was only a few blocks from the store.
 
His number got called and he walked in behind this hot babe with firey orange hair, she looked so hot, he could not help but stare at her behind as she walked in, he held the door for her as she walked in. But of course she didn't even know he was there. You see, Kyle was a ghost to woman, not even a blip on the radar. Kyle sighed as he waited, he watched the woman receive her game and she headed out, the shop clerk handed the game to Kyle and.asked him if he wanted a headgear, he than looked t him and shook his head.

"Naw, I'm good, can I leave now?"

The clerk smiled as he haded him his receipet back and Kyle put his hood on and he walked off to his apartment, he saw ahead of him that the woman with red hair was walking in he same direction... than into the same apartment building!

Holy crap!

Kyle walked in to the building and saw she was at the elevator already and he didn't say "hold the door" or "wait", he just stood and watched...

He really was invisible, but when he turned the game on and logged in, he would be someone, he would be a hero, someone people needed...
 
Naomi was lost in her own little world already planning on what she would do in game and review the stratigey maps she had been studing online. Even though she was distracted she was aware of her surrounds. She noticed a guy following her but kept calm in the elevator she turned back in his direction and noticed he was attrative and had the same game she did.

“He must live in the building.” She told herself as she let the doors close assuming maybe he lived on the first floor or something.

She knew a guy like him would never notice someone as mousy and nerdy as her but in game that would all change is would be a beautiful and fierce warrioress. She pressed the button for the fourth floor and hummed softly as she waited for the elevator to reach her floor. Exiting the elevator Naomi was almost poncing in her excitement to play the game. She fumbled a few times with her keys before she managed to get the door open. Quickly she went about hooking the game up and log in. It was time for her to become Warrior Princess.
 
Kyle rode the elevator to his floor which was on the fifth floor and he stepped out and walked to his place with speed, he opened the door which was unlocked and he closed it, taking the game out and quickly getting the NERVE head gaming unit, he placed the game into the chip slot and he sighed as he cracked his neck and knuckles as he sat down at his desk and turned the power on to the head unit, he lowered the visor or his eyes and he closed hi eyes as the game started first by taking the body measurements and health readings, Kyle sat and waited patiently as he raised his hands to the air and typed in a passcode. The game skipped through all that and took him quickly to character creation. Kyle smiled. They still had his beta stats, he quickly whirled through the character selection, making almost the same character from before.

Kyle all done, but his name, he sat there and thought about this.

His long white hair, his young elven features, the long pointed ears, the eyes that were full of mystery, he added something, blue streaks through his hair nd he shortened his hair down a lot, made it look a lot like his own hair, only cooler, short, spikey and a long braid that was all blue that hung low. He had a slener build for an elf, but he beefed himself up just a tad more and made himself taller than most elves. Kyle smiled at the look of his character and typed his name in.

Vincient

He nodded, dark sounding, something that people could remember. Now he had to get strong and become a hero.

"LOG IN!"
 
Naomi leaned back on her couch and assembled all the gear for the game and with the giddy excitement of a young child on christmas morning she slipped the head gear on flipping the visor down and powered the game up. She waited patiently as the game when through the beginning credits and calculations. Finally she made her way through everything and was able to start character creation.

She made her hair raven black and flowing like silk down past her ass. Her skin was pale milky and looked as if it were perminantly kissed by the moon. Eyes created of dark violet that looked to be the shade the sky sky turns when the sun gives it a final kiss goodnight. Her features were delicate patrically fae like, her body trimmed and toned with soft elegant curves. Next she dressed in mauve boots a white shredded skirt. A shirt that was a bit more whole but white and loose especially in the arms and over the top of that she put a two-tone mauve corset.

Next she had to pick a name she over this for a moment. She had been looking over names earlier and as she sat here now she choose to go with Fianna. It was feminan and whimsical meaning warrior huntress. Typing in the name with a florish and reviewing everything one last time she smiled and hit complete ready to enter the digital world and create another life for herself.
 
Vicient walked along the "Green Plains" and saw all the beasts and the players doing the begining quests, he watched as they all learned how to play, how to move, how to use there weapons, combos, use there magic. He laughed as he saw a larger boar spawn infront of him and he drew his standard sword out and he charged at it with a large smile on his face, it was easy, he side stepped he boars tusks and slashed him three times on the side before tucking into a roll and slashing a few more times at it. The boar staggered and fell over as Vincient saw the xp and loot.

"Psh that's it..."

He saw some of the female characters running around and admired how the looked, since this was more of an adult game, they let the features really define the women, he saw big breasts, tight fitting clothing that showed everything, he shook his head and knew he had to move on. People were making groups already and he wanted nothing to do with that. He walked into the darker part of the plain and saw the beasts here were red, hostile and much higher lvl. Vincient smiled as he charged in, slashing away at the beasts, boars, quillboars, bugmen...

There he played, gathering power, getting stronger

Here he would become someone, here people would see him, here h would be acknowleged...

"I AM SOMEONE....!!!!"

He screamed with rage as the lvls started to stack.
 
Fianna smiled as she came into the game on a green grassy and bright hill, and looked down to see a few others in game and more coming in. She watched as they got accustomed to the game play. With a large sword strapped to her back she began to slowly meander down the hill the breeze parting and lifting the tattered skirt her undergarments almost revealed. When a boar charged her from no where she pulled the sword free in a flash as she engaged the animal. It didn’t take much to defeat it and she knew to really get experinace she would need to travel to were the land began to darken but she had more of a mind than to slaughter and move on.

Staying in the bright and green area she engaged multipule enemies and up to four or five at a time so she could work on stratergy. When she grew comfortable and had leveled up slightly she began her journey toward the darker lands. She saw many people making groups and gangs as she went but she had no intrest in this. Not to say she planned to be anti-social far from it actually and she knew there would be missions that needed groups to beat them further into the game, but she wanted to be one that would be welcomed into other group with no set group she wanted to watch as skills developed so she could choose who to join missions with based on skill not on friendship.

When she made it to the darker area she smiled when she discovered these beast were more difficult but then the reward was greater as well and soon as she made her way over and around the land her experience and level climbed steadily higher. Eventually she game upon a male in battle she could tel he was an elf and rather attractive but she was more interested in watching is battle technique. He was steady smooth almost graceful she had to admit she was fairly impressed out how seamless one move turned into the next with little to no effort on his part. With his foe down he began to cheer and Fianna laughed lightly.

“You know the whole cheering for yourself thing kinda takes away from the warrior persona.” She said laughter still in her voice as she casually leaned against a tree.

She knew something could attack at anytime but she kept her sword sheathed and her body relaxed and casual as if she didn’t have a care in the world. The breeze from the green lands continued here if with a bit more power which caused her the strips of her skirt to lift higher as the sleeves of her top floated on the air and her loose long black hair danced on current like fairies playing on the dew covered ground.
 
Vincient looked back to see this woman laughing at him and he stood up straight and kept his sword out, just in case. He knew about PVP, but didn't know when it would start up, figure people will want to lvl up more before they start, so they don't suffer the penalty. The looks of this woman was amazing, Vincient rubbed his eyes and looked again. The wind blew through thi valley and h saw her hair get caught in it as she raised her hand to move through it. It was like she was an Angel...

"Well I guess it does, but as you can see, I have right to."

Beyond him, lay dozens of bodies of the beasts that roamed here, in that short span of time, he himself killed that many. He smiled her and swung his sword through the air to get the excess blood off it.

"And what brings you here? Trust me, this is not a beginner zone..."

He walked a few steps closer to her as he still remained on his guard. She looked strong, another warrior type, and that huge sword on her back... wow, he looked to his own sword and saw it was no where near the size.

"Wow, I did not know you could start with a weapon of that caliber..."

He glanced behind him to see a large snake trying to sneak on them, but the man rolled to the side and threw his sword out at it, stabbing the snake and pinning it to the grassy ground, from his back he drew out two smaller looking swords as he quickly slashed at the snake, hissing was all that could be heard as who knew how many strikes were made in a short amount of time, but there kneeled this man named Vincient, he exhaled and shot a grin to this woman.

"This level area is dangerous, I suggest you go back and level up some more."

He didn't want to sound like an asshole, but he had to say it. He looked at this character and did not see her level, but he did not want to see a beautiful woman... if that is what she was, hurt. He sheathed his two smaller swords and got his sword from the ground and he wiped it clean from the blood.

He wondered if this really was a woman, he knew there were guys tha played women to beter themselves in this game and for other reasons... he just didn't know. He smiled as he sheathed his sword.

"So what made you want to come over here anyways? Th danger, the suspense? I do not see a party with you. I am a solo player, so do not fear."

He saw the woman just starin at him, mybe sh went AFK... damn it...

"Well I must be going... maybe ill see you around..."

He turned and walked down the trail
 
She watched him and listened to him talk and his assuming that she didn’t have a level pissed her off. The man had skill she would give him that as well as being attractive but his attitude was left much to be desired. She could feel her anger boiling over who was he to tell her to go back and level up. When he actually turned his back to her her anger boiled over. Without a sound and with reflexes there where faster than most players she was behind her sword drawn and to his neck. Her voice was velvet smooth with a hint of danger as she whispered into his ear.

“Because I am female does not make me weak. You won’t last long if you underestimate others. Because I am female does not mean I need a group or that because everyone has started playing that I can’t have a level.”

She inhaled softly her blade solidly against his neck. “Ever hear of royal class?” She whispered knowing many who knew of the game did not being able to play a royal class was rare.

Before he could answer Fianna heard the sound of an animal charging in their direction. With fluid grace and it what seemed to be one move she released her sword from his throat and shoved him away from her as she spun like a ballet dancer and met the animal head on letting both of their momentums drag her sword through the beasts body in one move. She spun back around to face the guy her sword drawn still as the creature was split almost in half fell beside her. Blood dripped from her blade and still her expression never changed from the serne and steady look she had had when he first looked at her.
 
"Fast..."

He did not even have time to react, she was that quick with that huge sword... he gulped as he looked her directly in the eyes. He saw that calm, cool look in her eyes, but he knew she could end him right there. He shook his head and put his hand to the blade.

"I never meant to insult you, its just you hide your level and I just wanted to simply warn you. I am sorry for insulting you, I would never..."

Than she killed that beast in one mighty swing of her sword and he quickly stepped back. How was she able to be Royal Class... impossible... he looked her character over again and he knew she was not deceiving him.

"How... are you able to roll a Royal Class character?"

There was much about him she did not know, but to be one of those, was a mystery to him, Royal Class was reserved to someone that had to work for the class, not on launch day... but here she was and she was amazing...

"Well, I guess we should part ways, especially since you can kill me with one hit..."

He than turned with the wind and seemed to vanish as he ran. He would run into her again, somewhere in the world...
 
She laughed again as he ran from her and she let him. She found it funny that he would run from here without getting an answer to his questions. Her laughter drifted after him as he ran the soiund was one of happy amusement. After she settled she cotuined making her way slowly through the intro levels and hunting for invetory items she could sell, bater, or use later in the game.

Her moves were silent her kills swift and her levels steadily rising. Her invetory was full to bursting when she came to the first village that had NPCs. She smiled seeing a few other players buslting about the villiage as she made her way into it. She smiled at them but spoke not a word making her way to the market were she could sell and barter some of her loot. When she finished with this she went to blacksmith and had her blade sharpened and a shield forged.
 
His inventory was full of stuff from mobs, but he had three very rare items, a crystal that had a pinkish glow, a fang that was blue and a large scale that felt very cold to the touch. He remmbered the monsters he took down to aquire them...

A large black raven carried the crystal in its eye, wedged in there by something, it was known to pick up its prey and crush it in it talons as it climbed to great height. It was a rare spawn mob, and he dropped... dropped to the ground as he met Vincients blade. He carved the crystal out of the Ravens eye socket and claimed his first rare spawn kill, also picking up his first magical gear. It was a head piece, one that covered his face and neck, like a ninja mask, but just stand alone. It was a dark red in color. Of course Vincient wore it, he walked off from his victory and was in search of th next conquest.

The second item was aquired through pure luck, this small but large snake always hid amongst the fog of the marshes, he swallowed his pray whole and was said that its insides was full of blades or some unusual way of killing the victim. It moved with lightning speed and could not be tracked, not even heard a silent kill. But here it lay dead and skinned for its scales, drained of its venom, and stripped of its fangs, one that was oddly colored. This one dropped a rare item as well, a pair of rings that the killer gladly took. He shook his head as he laughed and walked off.

Word was being spread of this rare spawn killer and another one rang through the game as this was a highly powerful one, a smaller dragon type, one who's very glare could freeze a persons blood, one who's breath could turn the victim to a block of ice, a very strong opponet. The battle went for some time, potions were drained, healing spells used, the hunter was pushed to his very limits nd beyond. Death was knocking, but this hunter was not about to give in, he fought with a strength that was unknown to the game. All that was heard through the valley was

"I WILL BE A HERO, I WILL BE SOMEONE THAT MATTERS!"

The battle came to an end and the hunter jut tok the loot from this one, he respected the foe for its power, video game or not, he still had honor. The dragon spoke to him in his mind and he was granted a special gift as well as the shiny mirrored shield, it was a good size and light as a feather. He smiled as he strapped it on his back and took the jeweled tear from the dragons claw and smiled as he left it to heal, he never took the killing blow, but it was counted as a kill for taking it down and doing the quest for him. He looked to the scale and shook his head as he knew what he was doing and he headed into the town for something to rest on to replenish his life and sell off some junk. He looked to the map and saw how populated the village was, players already setting up shop to become profesion dealers. He did not want people to know who or what he has done yet, even though, they would not even notice him, he hid his name and lvl and hit points. He unequipped his shield and put that away. He left the head piece on and walked into town as he saw the players running around and selling off junk and seeing what to buy that would help them. He smiled as he headed to the blacksmith first and saw a familar face, he smled as he admired how her ass looked.

"Small world?"

He saw that huge sword getting sharpened and marveled at how well she handled it.

"Again, I apologize for earlier, it was stupid of me to say such things."

The face armor he found shinned with magic as he spoke to her. He loved how no one here looked the same, everyone was different, and the women were so...

Hot
 
Fianna looked over at the man and nodded at his comment about a small world. She knew he was the arrogant know it all ass from earlier and choose to mostly ignore him. She did notice that he had gotten some good loot and was fairly impressed but not overly so or enough so to talk to him. She was a warrior princess and she would be damned if she would so easily forget his arrogant rudeness. She stood and watched the blacksmith sharpen her blade when she was finished her she needed to take her gems and go get it enchanted make sure she kept it above par.

It took her a moment to realise he had spoken to her again and she turned her head to him. "Again, I apologize for earlier, it was stupid of me to say such things." He said. She nodded at him studing him for a mintue looking him up and down. “Yeah it was.” She said and turned her back to him again so she could keep an eye on her blade. She had paid dearly for the sweet sweet lady so she was going make sure nothing happened to her.

The blacksmith handed the blade back to her shortly and she thanked him seething it. She turned back to the man. “I’m not rude but I have to protect my lady. Maybe we’ll run into each other again soon I got more business to tend to.” She looked up at the virtual sky noticing it start to darken just a tiny bit. “And the shops will be closing soon for little bit so I need run.” She headed off toward the enchantress.
 
Yeah she was still mad at his comments fom eariler. He sighed as he saw her him ignore him at first and he was about to walk away when she responded. He smiled than at her. He wondered who she was talking about a lady. He saw her leave than and he followed her.

People saw Vincient walk by than and started to whisper things. The hunter they were calling him and he could not help but to grin as he followed this woman. She was a rare class and she weilded a weapon that no one used because of the size. But the way she handled that blade, was with expertise. He looked at her character and saw her level and he smiled. She was progressing quickly, but he was still above her. He knew a few tricks amd he hid his real level. He kept his eye on the level boards and his name was nowhere on there, but he knew the high level players. He would watch for them. He saw she was at the item enhancement shop and he saw her shopping. He looked to the keeper amd smiled when she noticed him. He was looking around waiting to talk to that woman some more.
 
Back
Top