men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on board with this fantasy.

But, why do we? My wife asked me why I want her too. She has no desire too. And trying to explain it is like describing what nebula looks like to a blind person. There simply is no way to communicate it in a way they will understand.
 
It's a fantasy i can't seem to shake. Although i would be so jealous the thought is also so arousing :)
 
I'm on board with this fantasy.

But, why do we? My wife asked me why I want her too. She has no desire too. And trying to explain it is like describing what nebula looks like to a blind person. There simply is no way to communicate it in a way they will understand.

I haven't yet read that Playboy article, but I will. For now, I'll just say that I stumbled across a desire for my wife to fuck other men as a result of trying to help her discover more about her sexuality and become more sexually adventurous. At first, I thought it was nuts - as I still do at times!

At this point, I know that my wife isn't even close to doing it. I understand the desire much better and know that it's actually fairly common. Many men, however, cannot even admit to themselves that they harbor such thoughts and fantasies, let alone to their partner or anyone else. By the same token, a lot of wives can't admit to others or even themselves that they would love to fuck another guy and will give the expected reaction of "What? That's crazy! I would never do such a thing!"

My wife's reaction was just that, declaring that she had no such desire. Then, she moved toward a position of "Maybe!", but finally to "No. Maybe in a few years, but definitely not any time soon." The addendum to our story with this fantasy is that she - knowing of my own long-held but unrealized fantasies and desires - finally suggested I meet up with another couple or, perhaps, a woman who's open to another guy joining us. Of course, I've got to take care with that, and I must be completely honest with her about what I'm up to.

I'd still prefer to do such things with her, but after 20 years together, I know that she means what she says when she says no so directly. After I hesitated to pursue anything for a long time, she actually went from suggesting to encouraging me. Even so, it is no easy task for any guy searching online for a female or couple that is so open and at least somewhat attractive - and for a guy in his 40's who's busy with kids, aging parents & in-laws, career, etc., it's even tougher. So, if you're anywhere near Philly and your wife is into it, please let me know! :D
 
Mr. SneakyinPA:
Yours is one of the most thoughtful and honest pieces on this subject that I have ever read. The syndrome is a total mystery to those who have it and are honest about their feelings. My wife is about to spend two weeks with her lover, and a voice within me, almost too thin to be heard in the uproar of my arousal, keeps asking me why I have encouraged her to do this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bps
For me personally, seeing her being fucked while she sucks me off, or vice-versa, amps up the inner fire in me. i feel jealous, but in a way that I know is artificially contrived. If it ever happened without my knowledge or consent it would not turn me on like it does knowing that I am okay with it. I think it makes sex more primal, having another guy there. You feed of his testosterone, like in sports. It's like playing pick-up basketball and fucking at the same time? Way more fun than golf?
 
For me personally, seeing her being fucked while she sucks me off, or vice-versa, amps up the inner fire in me. i feel jealous, but in a way that I know is artificially contrived. If it ever happened without my knowledge or consent it would not turn me on like it does knowing that I am okay with it. I think it makes sex more primal, having another guy there. You feed of his testosterone, like in sports. It's like playing pick-up basketball and fucking at the same time? Way more fun than golf?

I totally get it !
 
Would any of you guys

be satisfied just watching your wife expose herself to other men out in public?
 
Last edited:
My wife

I'd like to hide in our bedroom closet and peer out through a small opening to watch as she gets nailed by another man. She would know I was there and he would not.

She would have strict instructions to tell him what a great fuck he is, 'much better than that husband of mine' as she digs her heels into his buttocks and her pelvis writhes with hunger.... Is that too kinky? :^P

I've often thought about this myself. We have a huge closet parallel to our bed.
 
Although she would never do it, I'd like to watch my wife get seduced and fucked by another man--have him lick mad suck her big tits until she moaned and writhed in pleasure; eat her wet cunt until she screamed in orgasmic bliss, then fuck her until he shot his load inside her.
 
My wife and I fantasize a lot about her fucking someone she meets in town, then she comes home and tells me all about it. Or me watching her seduce another man then suck and fuck him, then I join in and put her on her knees and we both cover her in cum.

I actually jerked off and came thinking while driving down the road a few nights ago thinking about her coming home and "confessing"
 
be satisfied just watching your wife expose herself to other men out in public?

I would be satisfied at first with her showing off in public at first. But with me wanting to push the envelope, I would want her to go further and further, ending up in her having sex after a good evening of showing off to other guys.
 
Yes. I'd like for her to bring a man home, order me to prepare him for her - by sucking and stroking his cock until it was nice and hard - then I would be made to watch as he fucks her hard.

This is it in a nutshell.Exactly what the doctor ordered-What a great few words and hopwfully someone somewhere is making it happen.I would go with this without question.WOW.
Very nicely put "Strapon"
 
Its my number one fantasy to see wife get fucked by someone else. Not only watching but each of us taking turns having our way with her. I guess I'm lucky that she shares this fantasy, and cant wait to have multiple guys use her as their cumslut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top