Any girls love their ass licked?

JosephGH

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Posts
311
Just curious how the lit erotica ladies feel about this...it seems to be more and more in vogue, whereas I thought I was a sick weirdo for wanting to each time I go down on a woman. Feel free to post your opinions here or pm me about it.
 
Just curious how the lit erotica ladies feel about this...it seems to be more and more in vogue, whereas I thought I was a sick weirdo for wanting to each time I go down on a woman. Feel free to post your opinions here or pm me about it.

Me me me:D
 
Two fans! You girls ever have trouble finding a man who licks ass? Definitely hear about it more...
 
OOH! What is there to not enjoy about rolling your hot wet tongue around the tight pleated rim of a woman's sweet hole! To feel the resistance, as the rectal muscles try their best to prevent intrusion, but with enough persuasion of a thrusting tongue, the gateway begins to relax, and you feel your tongue start to enter her tunnel! First salty, then creamy. MMMMM! Sign me up!
 
I love it as well! Gently working my tongue around, tickling, questing. Hearing the moans of my lovely recipient as we start down the road to a magnificent orgasm. Exquisite!
 
I love to have my ass worshiped while I am reading a magazine or watching TV.

...or just because I said to.
 
Love when a lady does it to me. Honest I like most anal play I'd wear a plug all tIe time if I could.
 
Back
Top