Female tasting herself

I've done it once as an experiment, and it wasn't for me. Guess it's that thing of, after you've had your orgasm, you're on a "downer" and not really in the mood any more.

I love tasting myself and have done it several ways! Sucking on my fingers or even a vibrator after fucking myself or taking my wet fingers and rubbing them on my nipples and then sucking on my tits!! Gets me wet just thinking about it...

My wife use to lick my face after I would get done going down on her it would always turn me on even more. I would let her know of course, then she would like me to enter her and get covered with her juices and suck them off. She would tell me that she loved to do that to. I will also go down on her after I give her a nice cream pie, she doesn't really care for that, but I wish she would hop up and sit on my face after I got done filling her up. She won't go for it though. And the other night she told me she doesn't really like tasting her self. She just did it because she knew I liked it. Then why did she tell me she loved it? That is my experiences with it

I love tasting myself and have done it several ways! Sucking on my fingers or even a vibrator after fucking myself or taking my wet fingers and rubbing them on my nipples and then sucking on my tits!! Gets me wet just thinking about it...

Pretty much this. I've always loved tasting myself, be it on me or my lovers. Then again, I just love the taste of pussy in general ;)

Literotica is certainly an interesting place- so many things I hadn't even thought about before.

[..........edited............

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much this. I've always loved tasting myself, be it on me or my lovers. Then again, I just love the taste of pussy in general ;)

I LOVED TO TASTE PUSSY ALWAYS BUT AS FAR AS TASTING MINE , IT IS NOT OPTIONAL BUT CAN BE ACCIDENTALLY HAPPENED . BUT , THAT'S TOO IS NICE TASTY !

Taste

There is something so incredible about the way a woman tastes. It's like nectar, as if you are tasting her essence.

I'm gonna try this in a little while

My wife will sometimes kiss me after I've gone down her. Or in the middle of having sex we'll change positions and after I've pulled out to move, she sucks me for a few seconds before we get back to the action. Never fails to improve on an already great situation

Yep...my wife has sucked me too inbetween positions. She also like to finger herself and offers me her fingers to taste; we both end up licking the juices from her fingers at the same time...very erotic.

Something always guaranteed to keep me stiff is when she is straddling me. She takes her panties and stuffs the gusset into my mouth. She then leans forward and we kiss each other through the material. We don't do this for long, as I am usually pumping cum within a very short period of time!!

yum...

I love to taste myself...just something so basic and animalistic about it. I prefer to taste myself on someone else, whether it be by licking their fingers after they have been touching me, kissing them after they have went down on me, or licking and sucking their cock after it has been inside me. Unfortunately I don't always have the pleasure of indulging with another person so I always lick the silky sweetness from my hands when playing alone. Of course if I get an opportunity to bury my face in another woman's pussy I can't pass it up lol...:rose:

I love to taste myself...just something so basic and animalistic about it. I prefer to taste myself on someone else, whether it be by licking their fingers after they have been touching me, kissing them after they have went down on me, or licking and sucking their cock after it has been inside me. Unfortunately I don't always have the pleasure of indulging with another person so I always lick the silky sweetness from my hands when playing alone. Of course if I get an opportunity to bury my face in another woman's pussy I can't pass it up lol...:rose:

you sound like a very fun girl.

I mean fun tasty girl

:devil:

Yep, big fan of this - love it when a girl sucks on my fingers after I've fingered her - never had a girl go down on me after sex, but it's definitely on the bucket list. :)

Oh how many differnt ways I could think of you for you to taste yourself!

Baby we could spend 24 doing just this!:rose::kiss:

Back