the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

Winners will be announced tomorrow…[/size]


2013 :heart: Valentines Day :heart: Contest


flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

A.I.R.’s first contest of 2013… the tradition continues :kiss:
 
The only AIR on this thread is in your head scouries.

If the site owners didn't believe in free speech so much, your ass and your fake contests and fake awards would have been long gone.

An No, there will be no winners announced tomorrow. You'll put up a list of the people you think should have won a contest but there are no winners in a Fake contest.
 
Last edited:
A.I.R. VALENTINE’S DAY CONTEST 2013

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the VALENTINE’S DAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers. Least read stories don’t make it over here!

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for this contest is again dominated by some of erotic writings all-time greats. Tx_Tall_Tales is famous for his brilliant triple x portrayals. The say hey kid is fast becoming the greatest vote getter on the site. Then we’ve got some newbies in our winners list – i.e. the gmhl1 and the ponyboy. It’s always great to see these new names… And then there’s the monkkeyman! Can you guess who he is?

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. RIP big guy.

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Valentines Day Contest Winners


flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

A.I.R.’s first contest of 2013… the tradition continues :kiss:


A.I.R. 2013 Valentine’s Day Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST


In The Grace of Liars by monkeyman057


A.I.R. 2013 Valentine’s Day Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Hard Valentine’s Day] by ponyfitness


A.I.R. 2013 Valentine’s Day Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


That Damned Valentine’s Day Card] by Tx_Tall_Tales


A.I.R. 2013 Valentine’s Day Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Older Sister Sex Toys by HeyAll



A.I.R. 2013 Valentine’s Day Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


Before I Forget by gmhl1


Thank you boxy for sparing our readers the tiresome and odious pauletta.

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out (except for top 25 “most favorite”).

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-two stories identified by our association computers as ALT authored stories. All SURVIVOR CONTEST stories were also disqualified.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories
 
The above list is all fake. There is no such thing as AIR, except in scouries head. Therefore, there are no AIR contests. They are fake.

These stories were literally pulled out of scouries ass, since he is the only one who "votes" on this crap.

Fake contests and fake awards. That's scouries.
 
here's the updated list of all those who have won a.i.r. awards over the last 5 years. A pretty impressive list if I do say so myself!

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]


Multiple Winners:

alwayswantedto
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
HeyAll
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
Rehnquist
Rgjohn

sarahhh
scouries
silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales


One Time Winners:

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
geronimo Appleby

gmhl1
Goldeniangel
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
Jasliz
JazCullen
julesteve
LiquidMathew
Matt Moreau
mia_erotica

MistressLynn
MonkeyMan057
MugsbyB
niki_2021
NamelessRose
PepperPace
ponyfitness
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
Rickyroma

samslam
Seduc1ove
Serena Kitt
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
Xyster
YKN4949

YoursSINSerely
youbadboy


[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]


theravenfox
Boxlicker101
 
The above list is the only reason scouries runs his fake contests. He's never won a real one so he runs the fake ones to associate his name with the good writers on this site.

Poor deluded scouries. Winning a fake contest is not winning anything.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Yes the readers have gotten tired of the EARTH DAY Contest and have let the Board of Directors know it! And we’ve listened to the readers. And have acted.

EARTH DAY is AGAIN out this year at A.I.R. No more of the old same old, same old stories foisted on our reading public by the db’s of our little world.

APRIL IS IN!!!!

355_1000.jpg

april showers

APRIL: The traditional etymology is from the Latin aperire, "to open," in allusion to its being the season when trees and flowers and virgins begin to "open".

Yes, A.I.R. is sponsoring the second SEXY APRIL contest in its history. Here are just a few of the possible April themes you can incorporate into your story:

April Fools Day… (for our AHers?)
Passover… (for our Jews and Sci-Fi writers)
Buddha’s Birthday or Thai, Burmese, or Khmer New Year… (for our short authors)
Good Friday and/or Easter… (for our Christians)
Tax Day… (for the TEA Party members among us)
Boston Marathon… (for you know who!)
Chocolate bunnies… (for the Interracial gang?)
ANZAC Day… (for those Down Under)
Opening Day in Baseball… (for writers with big bats?)
Avril Lavigne… (for everybody else?)


So yes our two contests will continue to run concurrently but they will have different themes. One of the big challenges now facing all contributors will to write a story that fits both LITEROTICA’S and A.I.R.’S themes.

Are you man enough to do it?
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


764_1000.jpg

april showers bring may flowers…

You can begin submitting your stories on the starting March 27th
The winners will be announced on or around April 21st

You can discuss this special contest on this thread.


RULES (for the A.I.R. APRIL contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 300 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have an April Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted. Nor will Sci Fi ones be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
Last edited:
Fake rules for a fake contest

The above rules apply to nothing on Lit so ignore them.
 
great news!!!!!!!!!

james r scouries was proud to announce yesterday that

[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

has signed a contract with A.I.R. that will continue it’s sponsorship of this fine contest through the year 2015.

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


tumblr_lhz6rxmfup1qg39ewo1_500.gif
 
Fake, Fake, Fake. If nothing else, you consistent.

Another Fake contest, so newbies beware.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Due to cold weather the A.I.R. offices will be closed today…

Joanna-Krupa-cold-001.jpg
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Okay that’s a little better! At least we’re back into the seventies… Mind you since it’s Presidents Day the A.I.R. offices will also be closed today.

tumblr_mhv95yIaZI1rmpq83o1_400.gif

Happy Presidents Day – you deserve it!​
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


While this is always a busy time of year for me, I, [SIZE=+2]james r scouries, author of LITEROTICA’S 2 greatest stories, given the great popular demand, have decided to do my best to finish a new scouries masterpiece in time for the Sexy April contest.[/size]

937_1000.jpg

authoe researching his next masterpiece???
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Well, have you decided yet? Will it be a Loving Wives tale or perhaps an Interracial one? What about a Romantic Incest one? Or a Transsexual Group grope? Or a visit to the realm of Mature Lesbians?

Will it be consensual? Or otherwise? A Horrific Non-Consent Anal tragedy? Or perhaps one of those bizarre Gay BDSM romps. What about a Humorous Toy using Exhibitionist?

Decisions … decisions … decisions …

But before you start please remember that Non Erotic doesn’t fly on A.I.R. And of course Non Human Sci Fi is strictly verboten … and don’t even think of using a character named Pauletta…

And hey, if you haven’t started yet it’s not too late. But it is time to get down to work…

tumblr_liffo5ID7p1qdy38lo1_500.jpg
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


tumblr_mf5c1nTYpr1r7i9two1_400.jpg

”I luv April!!!! ... and a.i.r. ... and jrs esq :heart: ...”
 
i think these two just read one of jim's stories...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


tumblr_mfihj7I4c41rx0ocqo1_r1_500.gif

this guy isn’t waiting for the “sexy april” contest stories…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


A.I.R. would like to thank the many, many LITEROTICANS who have lent their support and helped make the association the #1 resource worldwide for writers of erotic fiction.

2581710-42m5.jpg

and here’s some perfect breasts from susan’s thread to contemplate over breakfast … mind you it is a great beach day!
 
This is the fake contest and awards thread. Please do not be fooled by it.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Due to the beautiful beach weather our offices will not be open today. And may I suggest that you emulate my boss and I and go outside and enjoy the perfect Florida day…

tumblr_mc5t8iktxq1r6630fo1_500.jpg

she's ggot the right idea! your story can wait!!!!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Another scorcher down here in South Florida – they’re predicting a new record for today’s date – it feels like April already! Hence we’ll be closing the A.I.R. Offices at noon hour today…

118_1000.jpg

your story can wait - lie back and enjoy it!!!!
 
This is the fake contest and awards thread. Please do not be fooled by it.

Scouries, you can't close what doesn't exist.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Another beautiful day down here in South Florida – more records may fall – it feels like May today! Hence we’ll again be closing the A.I.R. Offices at noon hour today…

269_1000.jpg

Too warm today even for the ponies! It is supposed to be cooler later this week - perhaps we’ll drive up to Gulfstream tomorrow…
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest


Another beautiful day down here in South Florida but at least it’s a bit cooler– still great beach and boating weather! And yes we’ll again be closing the A.I.R. Offices at noon hour today… remember life is more than work, work, work…

264_1000.jpg

the boss is taking me up to Gulfstream today… and I feel like this just might be my lucky day …exactas, trifectas, daily doubles, pick sixes… I think he's planning on riding me!
 
A little nippy out today.

So definately a writing day today boys and girls.Remember, April is right around the corner...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top