Passion, Joy, Desire... Let it Overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

njoyndesire

Back as FunluvinAJ

I'm sure this thread has existed dozens of times but I guess this is my little corner. It seems to me that the Playground is filled with people who are passionate, joyful and obviously there's a whole lot of desire going on. It's evident in the flirtations, banter, pictures, gifs, and links posted.

I want people to share pictures, quotes, poems, passages, words... anything that moves you in one or two or all of those directions and not just about sex... it may be art, nature, music, food... we all have different passions. I ask that if you post something, please take time to write a few words or even a single word that captures how it affected you.

Thank you and blessings ~ Joy

P.S. Feel free to flirt with one another... I love to watch people interact.

I posted this gif earlier today and I think it's an excellent first example of passion and desire... you just feel the emotion ooze from the screen... at least myself and several others who viewed it today.

tumblr_m0l578xGj81qeskczo1_r2_500.gif

Last edited:
Good idea for a thread, njoy! That gif is delicious. The look on her face is how I would prefer to feel All. The. Time. :)

Hope you don't mind if I pop in from time to time, when I will hopefully have more to share.

Gustav Klimt ~ The Kiss

One of my favorite paintings... evokes passion and love...

gustav_klimt_the_kiss_detail_canvas_print_24.jpg

Good idea for a thread, njoy! That gif is delicious. The look on her face is how I would prefer to feel All. The. Time. :)

Hope you don't mind if I pop in from time to time, when I will hopefully have more to share.

Absolutely... i took a little listen to one of your audios today.... perhaps you can do one and share with us... you are delicious! :D

I'm sure this thread has existed dozens of times but I guess this is my little corner. It seems to me that the Playground is filled with people who are passionate, joyful and obviously there's a whole lot of desire going on. It's evident in the flirtations, banter, pictures, gifs, and links posted.

I want people to share pictures, quotes, poems, passages, words... anything that moves you in one or two or all of those directions and not just about sex... it may be art, nature, music, food... we all have different passions. I ask that if you post something, please take time to write a few words or even a single word that captures how it affected you.

Thank you and blessings ~ Joy

P.S. Feel free to flirt with one another... I love to watch people interact.

I posted this gif earlier today and I think it's an excellent first example of passion and desire... you just feel the emotion ooze from the screen... at least myself and several others who viewed it today.

tumblr_m0l578xGj81qeskczo1_r2_500.gif

Thanks for starting this thread. It truly is right up my alley. Subscribed.

Absolutely... i took a little listen to one of your audios today.... perhaps you can do one and share with us... you are delicious! :D

Flattered and noted. :D Perhaps I'll look through and find a suitable one to link when I'm not browsing from my phone.

Last edited:
OH yay!!!!!!! :D

I am subscribed and will look forward to adding my little 2 cents to it. :D

Art

Many years ago I was an artist ( yep Sol knows how to draw ) , oil on caves, charcoal , pencil . ink etc.
One of my greatest influences was/is an artist called Joe ( MAD ) Madureira . His style influences my drawing style and appreciation although I no longer tactile draw.

This is on of his creations "Red Monica":
Red_monika.jpg

>Sol

Wonderful .... I look forward to all sorts of new, fun things ... but ...

I don't flirt so ..... does that mean I can't join? :rolleyes:

Yea ... hard saying that with a straight face. :D

OH yay!!!!!!! :D

I am subscribed and will look forward to adding my little 2 cents to it. :D

woot!!!

Many years ago I was an artist ( yep Sol knows how to draw ) , oil on caves, charcoal , pencil . ink etc.
One of my greatest influences was/is an artist called Joe ( MAD ) Madureira . His style influences my drawing style and appreciation although I no longer tactile draw.

This is on of his creations "Red Monica":
Red_monika.jpg

>Sol

for some reason your pic didn't load for me but i googled it... i relinked it and it came up for me... wow!! would that be graphic novel sort of art? I'd like to know more...

Wonderful .... I look forward to all sorts of new, fun things ... but ...

I don't flirt so ..... does that mean I can't join? :rolleyes:

Yea ... hard saying that with a straight face. :D

you can just playfully banter

*hands you a flirt exemption badge* :rolleyes:

i definitely want you girlie... i mean i want you here. :D :devil:

woot!!!
for some reason your pic didn't load for me but i googled it... i relinked it and it came up for me... wow!! would that be graphic novel sort of art? I'd like to know more...

Yep , I was a comic book kid for a very long time. I could draw any comic book hero in any pose against any bad guy. Then I took my self further and tried to do it for a living.

Something's just don't work out :D

>Sol

Contentment...

*sigh* don't we all love/long for this...

tumblr_lhlnebs6kr1qemp5lo1_500.jpg

and the words that accompanied the picture....
Our apartment windows were open wide after the heat of our sex.
In the heat and sweat we clung to each other for breath.

you can just playfully banter

*hands you a flirt exemption badge* :rolleyes:

i definitely want you girlie... i mean i want you here. :D :devil:

*Puts badge on*

Oh, honey ... I want you too ... Ermmm ... I want to be here too. Oops. :eek: :D

Yep , I was a comic book kid for a very long time. I could draw any comic book hero in any pose against any bad guy. Then I took my self further and tried to do it for a living.

Something's just don't work out :D

>Sol

none of your old pieces to share? Artists of any area are such passionate people... it gives me a bit of insight into you. ;)

Not every post will be for everyone... but for those that enjoy dance... I'd love to be able to move with my lover like this...

hmmm... what do you think... she's lonesome for her lover? Thinking of masturbating?

For me it means she's never been in love, she's wondering what it means to love and be in love and is holding herself pretending it is someone next to her.

She'll keeping thinking this until she does eventually start pleasuring herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back