Period Fetish

mw_a1

Really Experienced
Hi,

I'm really into womens periods!!! And wondered if you ladies consider this to be disgusting or a turn on and whether it is a fetish or not?

I love the thought of entering a women when she is on her period and get very aroused by the thought of dirty tampons and pads. I know a lot of women find this horrible and weird but it really does it for me!

mw_a1 said:
Hi,

I'm really into womens periods!!! And wondered if you ladies consider this to be disgusting or a turn on and whether it is a fetish or not?

I love the thought of entering a women when she is on her period and get very aroused by the thought of dirty tampons and pads. I know a lot of women find this horrible and weird but it really does it for me!

Ill dare to be the first to post. As a result of my last relationship, I've grown to think its rather gross, but am getting over that. When I have sex on my period, I find I'm not as tight or unable to control my vaginal muscles as eaily. On top of that I feel bad for making a mess. I'm not against it, just don't think I can enjoy it as much, unless I suppose I was with a man that got off more on it, I'm not really sure. I'll add more thoughts as I think of them.

^_^

Belladonna said:
Ill dare to be the first to post. As a result of my last relationship, I've grown to think its rather gross, but am getting over that. When I have sex on my period, I find I'm not as tight or unable to control my vaginal muscles as eaily. On top of that I feel bad for making a mess. I'm not against it, just don't think I can enjoy it as much, unless I suppose I was with a man that got off more on it, I'm not really sure. I'll add more thoughts as I think of them.

^_^

Thanks for being the first -there always has to be a start to any good story!! Sounds like your not opposed to it but will tolerate it if it's that time. Do you consider it to be a fetish though, as in an erotic experience. When I've done it rt it has been a complete experience from removing the tampon, to oral to sex, I guess it is more erotic for me as i generally find women have more pleasure at this time and sometimes climax harder.

mw_a1 said:
Thanks for being the first -there always has to be a start to any good story!! Sounds like your not opposed to it but will tolerate it if it's that time. Do you consider it to be a fetish though, as in an erotic experience. When I've done it rt it has been a complete experience from removing the tampon, to oral to sex, I guess it is more erotic for me as i generally find women have more pleasure at this time and sometimes climax harder.

Well, I have had experience where I've enjoyed it more, it's just been a while. I used to fantasize about that type of ritual you've explained, but having had a very intense and long relationship end recently, I've not returned to my sense of self yet. The Menses really are a beautiful, wonderful time, something to be enjyoed instead of thought of as a "curse". And I'm no feminist, but it is good to know that there are men who find it erotic instead of an annoyance to them to have to tolerate of their female companions. It's not just something I tolerate, though. It does help me physically when I have sex on my period, and if I could relax enough lately, even orgasm beyond belief. I've used dildos before on my cycel and alone and have cum SO hard, I could hardly breathe!

Is it a fetish? That depends. Do you need a period to be underway to enjoy or participate in sex? If so, then it is a fetish for you.

If you think about it a lot and obsess about tampons, pads, oral during periods and fucking during periods BUT you also have sex that involves none of those, then by definition alone it is not a fetish in the classic sense despite the increasingly common usage of the word for lesser things.

I personally enjoy watching a cock turn red. It's even more fun if he doesn't know you are on your period and wonders if something has be ruptured from his vigorous pounding, but then my sense of humor is somewhat sadistic at times, so I've been told.

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
Is it a fetish? That depends. Do you need a period to be underway to enjoy or participate in sex? If so, then it is a fetish for you.

If you think about it a lot and obsess about tampons, pads, oral during periods and fucking during periods BUT you also have sex that involves none of those, then by definition alone it is not a fetish in the classic sense despite the increasingly common usage of the word for lesser things.

I personally enjoy watching a cock turn red. It's even more fun if he doesn't know you are on your period and wonders if something has be ruptured from his vigorous pounding, but then my sense of humor is somewhat sadistic at times, so I've been told.

sicccccccccccccccck .....laughs omg :rose:

It's good to see that there are ladies out there who do enjoy sex on their periods and like to enjoy them with men too. I do think about tampons/pads/dirty panties etc and even enjoy the smell of menstrual juices, but I also enjoy sex at other times of the month so guess it's not a fetish, just a an enjoyment of kinky things!!!!

I'm leery of the whole idea. My hubby's said he wouldn't decline if I wanted to, but is quite happy with me not being into it. I feel dirty at that time... well, not dirty, just not feeling really all that sexy, I should say. I know, its natural and everything... I guess its that I feel it would be "defeating the purpose" to have sex at that time. That, and I'm really REALLY pissy during my week. I don't want anyone to look at me, let alone touch me.
Some women are really turned on by it, though. I knew a couple of girls and guys in college that mentioned something about it.

@}-}rebecca---- said:
sicccccccccccccccck .....laughs omg :rose:

The priceless look of raw fear on his face. "Oh my God! You're bleeding! Did I do that?"

LMAO!!!

"Baby you just so rough." *Big pout*

mw_a1 said:
It's good to see that there are ladies out there who do enjoy sex on their periods and like to enjoy them with men too. I do think about tampons/pads/dirty panties etc and even enjoy the smell of menstrual juices, but I also enjoy sex at other times of the month so guess it's not a fetish, just a an enjoyment of kinky things!!!!

I think so!

Just remember, "Only Women Bleed." That is unless you get a knife or something. *smiles sweetly*

fae_bella said:
I'm leery of the whole idea. My hubby's said he wouldn't decline if I wanted to, but is quite happy with me not being into it. I feel dirty at that time... well, not dirty, just not feeling really all that sexy, I should say. I know, its natural and everything... I guess its that I feel it would be "defeating the purpose" to have sex at that time. That, and I'm really REALLY pissy during my week. I don't want anyone to look at me, let alone touch me.
Some women are really turned on by it, though. I knew a couple of girls and guys in college that mentioned something about it.

I'm not taking a week off. That's my bottom line on this issue. Once I would have but that was then and this is much better!

Nice av!

Fucking a bleeding cunt makes me want to roar like a lion and will automatically add a 30% to 50% intensity factor to any thrust, bite, smack, neck hold, or hair pull.

I also like the bitchiness as its the only time I like any kind of sammy to show through. Emotional smacks register at an all time high during that time.

It can be for me one of the best times of the month. Hard fucking has also relieved any kind of cramping or stress for her so it works out. She just doesn't like the mess of being covered in blood....for me...drool.

FurryFury said:
I think so!

Just remember, "Only Women Bleed." That is unless you get a knife or something. *smiles sweetly*

:eek: behave will you !!!!!!

lmaooooooooooo

RJMasters said:
Fucking a bleeding cunt makes me want to roar like a lion and will automatically add a 30% to 50% intensity factor to any thrust, bite, smack, neck hold, or hair pull.

I also like the bitchiness as its the only time I like any kind of sammy to show through. Emotional smacks register at an all time high during that time.

It can be for me one of the best times of the month. Hard fucking has also relieved any kind of cramping or stress for her so it works out. She just doesn't like the mess of being covered in blood....for me...drool.

Niiiiice!

:catroar:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
:eek: behave will you !!!!!!

lmaooooooooooo

I am behaving, is this not what you meant? *looks innocent and oh soooo sweet*

You know what I was just thinking? During a period might help facilitate fisting.

*nods thoughtfully*

mw_a1 said:
Hi,

Hmm...not sure this counts but during my "week" as everyone is putting it...I'm horny like you wouldn't believe. Yeah I feel gross etc..but honestly that is put aside by the extreme need to just go at it morning, noon, and night. Now..with that said....we usually don't do anything other than oral for him..simply because I dont' want to make a mess and turn him off completely. We recently got over this (like Fury a week was too long to go without anything) and even though the bed was a wreck (I thought that time had passed) it was wonderful...and he was more than loving about it all. So...maybe in the future it won't be an off limits time for us.

As for a fetish....again I would go with Fury (she is so wise after all) but if it makes you happy.....I hope you can find a woman to enjoy. Certainly nice to hear a man that doesn't make a woman feel bad for something she can't really control.

FurryFury said:
I'm not taking a week off. That's my bottom line on this issue. Once I would have but that was then and this is much better!
I agree sex is too fucken great to avoid for one week just because of a little thing like your "monthly visitor". Ive had sex with every partner Ive been with while on their period (yes, I have my "redwings" too) and have never had a bad experiance. In fact I think women actually cum much harder due to the natural inflamation of the tissue in the vaginal walls.
I think its also kinda neat when I pull my dick out and see what ive done to that lovely little pussy, when its covered in my cum and her menstrual juices are sticking to me from head to shaft. I have not however actually gone down on my girl to sample a taste of this crazy mixture of fluids, guess its still on my to do list. Ive also heard that it helps to ease the cramps too (although my ex would cramp afterward).

I wouldnt call it a fetish though, I just love the female form and all the changes it goes through in life. I wont go without it due to a period (unless she was just hurting to bad) and think its actually good for your woman to know you find her attactive and sexy at all times, not just when shes ready to fuck.

FurryFury said:
I have one "wise" word for period play : towels.

Yeah, they make clean up easier. :D

I'm always "on" during mine. Also, my orgasms are harder and it eases my cramps. Sometimes, I've found that if I'm on a heavy flow, though, a little lube can be a good thing. And, quite frankly, who wants to go without for a whole 5 days? :rolleyes:

I have done it, but not keen on it. When I wasn't using any hormonal contraception I would bleed quite heavy for the first 3 days and after sex noticed I would be bleeding even more. The guy I was with at the time didn't mind but I hated the mess :rolleyes:

I guess that comes from growing up in a family where sex and periods weren't ever talked about, and then having a husband who wouldn't go near me while I was menstruating, means that I have it ingrained in me that it's "dirty" and "not nice" :rolleyes:

I'm on the pill now and I don't bleed very much and it's pretty much all over in about 4 days. Master will play with me during this time but we haven't had sex - most often I find I just love to please Him with a good blowjob instead :) I know He loves me all of the time and it would not worry Him having sex with me then, but I'm embarrassed about it so we haven't :eek:

Thankyou all for your responses, good to know that I am not a total freak when it comes to enjoying period play. I guess whether it is considered a fetish or not depends on what you define as extreme sex and as such is completely subjective - just like scat/piss etc. One things for sure I will continue to enjoy and expand my experiences in this area!! And yes using a dark towel is a very good idea and ladies if your interested I love to play with super absorbant tampons and large sanitary towels :D but thats probably better left for another part of this board!!!

My vanilla lover says I'm hotter and tighter and juicier during my period. Gotta love that.

I dated a guy who I knew hated fucking women on their periods. So that one nite - knowing he'd turn down a 'regular' romp I offered up my ass to him. Fucker turned THAT down too! Needless to say - that relationship didn't last much longer.

Back