Favorite song to play while engaged in sexual activity?

kypdyn82

Really Experienced
Joined
May 10, 2016
Posts
177
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a favorite song or artist they prefer to have playing in the background as they approach orgasm? Or perhaps another way to ask does anyone care to share a song that really captured the moment at one time and constantly makes you think of getting laid? I once made love with a woman years back while listening to side 2 of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, and never can hear a song off that album without being reminded of sweet sex. Currently I like playing Janes Addiction's Three Days when anticipating sex.
 
Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin.

Anytime I hear that song,"Gonna give you my love,gonna give you every inch of my love", I picture anal sex.

After the song is over I feel like having a cigarette. And I don't even smoke.
 
My wife

I like to think my wife and I are making our own music. But Steven Tyler once said " you can really fuck to an Aerosmith song". I know that to be true.
 
One very energetic session started with Joy Division's Atrocity Exhibition.

Not the most romantic or sexy lyrics, but the drums on it were great for camouflaging the screaming springs of a wall bed in a tenement with thin walls. :cool:
 
It's rare my wife and I have music on, with an old girlfriend though she was into the same kind of music as me and introduced me to my now favourite band W.A.S.P. Via a song called animal (fuck like a beast) she loves anything hard rock or heavy metal, screaming guitars and fast paced songs. In the year and half we were together we never made love or fucked to anything slow or love song style.
 
Not much on playing music when I have sex, but my ex loved playing "Do you wanna touch" by Joan Jett when we had sex.
 
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a favorite song or artist they prefer to have playing in the background as they approach orgasm? Or perhaps another way to ask does anyone care to share a song that really captured the moment at one time and constantly makes you think of getting laid? I once made love with a woman years back while listening to side 2 of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, and never can hear a song off that album without being reminded of sweet sex. Currently I like playing Janes Addiction's Three Days when anticipating sex.

Three Days. God what an amazing song. For us, not necessarily songs, but 2 albums that always mean sex are "Dusk" by The The and "Tidal" by Fiona Apple.
 
I just like the slapping sound of balls on feminine flesh.
 
We have playlists depending on mood:

Portishead
Massive Attack
Maxwell
Lauryn Hill
 
While many songs can add to my experience, there is one that for years now has been my clear favorite: "kissed by a Rose" by Seal. I get turned on just hearing it.
 
I'm not usually a hard rock fan, but back in the day of my youth, I had a boyfriend who always played "Frankenstein" by The Edgar Winter Group, (and in fact, the whole "They Only Come out at Night" album). That song has become inextricably linked to hard driving sex in my mind. Now, as I look back, I realize it was probably some sort of signal to his roommate to stay out. Lol

https://youtu.be/juVZ1dbn_t0

Another song that always does it for me, is "Lady in Red". I just love it.

https://youtu.be/LwZAo5R1Vlw
 
Although it may be trite, I'll add Frank Zappa's Broken Hearts Are For Assholes only because the song seems to capture a bit of how I felt following a breakup decades ago, when coming to terms with the fact I can appreciate and enjoy cock and receiving anal stimulation without having to feel shame for it.
 
Back
Top