What's For Lunch Today?

Sprinkles22

Angel with a Crooked Halo
HHmmmm, my favorite comfort ..... food! So, what did you have, or will you have, for lunch today?

I'm having cold fried chicken and potato chips with french onion dip .... and of course, my Coke.

Sprinkles22 said:
HHmmmm, my favorite comfort ..... food! So, what did you have, or will you have, for lunch today?

I'm having cold fried chicken and potato chips with french onion dip .... and of course, my Coke.

Can I eat you for dessert?

Sprinkles22 said:

I thought you were gonna be for lunch ;)

snakebyte said:
Can I eat you for dessert?
ROFL....damn, that didn't take long....I was expecting something along those lines eventually, but not on the second post.....

Sure you can! Sprinkles always goes good with dessert :D

Sprinkles22 said:
ROFL....damn, that didn't take long....I was expecting something along those lines eventually, but not on the second post.....

Sure you can! Sprinkles always goes good with dessert :D

Do you want to be dessert in public or private?

Sprinkles22 said:
Sprinkles is a dessert food ...... the food you crave all thru your meal.

ok good cause I already had an enchilada for lunch - wet sprinkles will be a good closer

keiffers said:
ok good cause I already had an enchilada for lunch - wet sprinkles will be a good closer
*whispers to Keiffers* You've got a sprinkle on the corner of your mouth still.

Sprinkles22 said:
*whispers to Keiffers* You've got a sprinkle on the corner of your mouth still.

I thought that was a bit of sprinkles somewhere else

skipped lunch today ... feeling like crap, didnt wanna eat :(

Azuldrgon said:
I am so jealous.....Hi Sprinkles hun!!!!
Hi Azul! What's going on today????? Still thinking about lunch, or have you eaten yet?

It was a tossup between a Subway sandwich and a Wendy's salad....Wendy's won. With chili of course!

whatageek said:
It was a tossup between a Subway sandwich and a Wendy's salad....Wendy's won. With chili of course!
Chili? That's not a bad idea for dinner, seeing as it's 45 freaking degrees right now!

Sprinkles22 said:
Chili? That's not a bad idea for dinner, seeing as it's 45 freaking degrees right now!

Hiya Sprinkles how ya doin today? Yeah chili always goes well with cold weather!

OHHH hun don't open up the "weather forecasting" can 'O worms!!!!

Today: "Sun along with patchy clouds. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s"

Went out for lunch...it's snowing like crazy,has been since early morning, and about 25 deg outside. :mad: If I'da known that I probably wouldn't have drove the 65 miles to get to work today! grrrrr

Back on topic...had the Mediterranean Grill at Noodles & Co. today. :)

Chicken Crispers @ Chilis - bout 55 degrees here, so not quite sure what 'warm' meal I'll have for dinner tonight. If you're not busy, I could have some fresh sprinkles for dinner ;)

Hmmm....I had, let's see...????? Oh, shit....I forgot to eat lunch :eek: No wonder I was so hungry at dinner tonight.

As for the weather...the wind chill today reached a high of 29 degrees. My toes are frozen :(

Back