The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. I found a poem I wrote when I was 12. Was I really that dark back then?! Heh... it's funny cause I actually hate writing poems.

Fuck yeah... got out of work for a few hours. I have to go in later but not as early as I'm scheduled. Thank you Boss Lady!
 
Holy shit. I found a poem I wrote when I was 12. Was I really that dark back then?! Heh... it's funny cause I actually hate writing poems.

Fuck yeah... got out of work for a few hours. I have to go in later but not as early as I'm scheduled. Thank you Boss Lady!
Isn't it scary? I wrote something called Sea of Distress when I was 16. I read it a little while back and I couldn't believe how dark and sad it was.
 
*twists the lock on the outside, slips the key in his pocket, and closes the door behind them*

*Doesn't mind the fact she's locked in his basement. Just pours herself a rum and Vanilla coke, taking a sip and sighing in content.* Fuck yeah... so much better than work.

Isn't it scary? I wrote something called Sea of Distress when I was 16. I read it a little while back and I couldn't believe how dark and sad it was.

Yeah... it's not like crazy sad but damn, I can't think of anything that would make me write something like this when I was that young. Most of my stuff back then was peppy and happy. I might post it... not sure yet. It's pretty crappy (like I said, I hate writing poems, I suck at it.... I honestly can't tell you why I even wrote this one.) But jeez.

I wrote some damn good shit when I was 16. Like better than I do know, well lacking the sexual nature. Sadly, I lost a lot of my writing talents when I feel into a depression a few years back. But, I'm working back toward how I was.
 
Those recordings will likely have to wait until monday...

I need to start brainstorming ideas for The Thorn-star Agenda...

Maybe I'll go out on saturday night to the bar and see what sort of trouble I can get into...

Maybe I'll just stay in and get drunk. I do have a good deal of my 100 proof rum left...

Damn the season and its ebbing sense of melancholy. It sinks into my bones with the cold and I have the hardest time shaking it...

Ok. Bed time.

*shuffles off*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top